- Text Size +

I woke up to her boobs bouncing around again but this time I was knocked free. I slid down her chest and belly but thankfully her onesie was tight enough that I was caught just above her bellybutton. I used my legs to push out the fabric and lowered myself into her bellybutton where I figured was a safe enough place to come up with a plan to escape. 

"We should play truth or dare in my room" Steph said in her cute voice

"Sure, that'd be fun!" Amy replied.

The two of them went down the stairs and then into Steph's room where they jumped onto the bed ready to play. The stairs were not very fun, I was tossed and bounced up and down trying my hardest to not fall down any further. I managed to do so until the last jump up onto the bed, the force was just too much and I plummeted down face to face with Steph's pink lips. I positioned myself face up and with my hands on either side staring at her beautiful pussy. I couldn't believe it, any of it. Her vagina was cleanly shaven and perfectly smooth. The smell was intoxicating but wonderful. I was directly in front of a vagina and it was the hottest girl in grade 12, possibly the whole high school. I realized that because Steph took the pain pills, she hasn't been able to feel my small touch and probably won't be able to all night. I could do whatever I wanted down here.

"Okay I'll go first" Steph said, "I pick truth"

"Hmm, how many guys have you been with in total including your ex Zach?" Amy asked.

"Well Zach is the only guy I've ever slept with but making out, let's see... Zach, David, Andrew, last night's party, Pat for a little bit, oh and Brittney." Steph said blushing from the last one.

Amy laughed and nudged her shoulder.

"Whaaat? Believe it or not but Brit was actually the best out of all of them." Steph exclaimed.

They both laughed, then Steph reposition herself and put a pillow on her lap slightly pushing it against her crotch. I seemed to have turned Steph on from being down there. My hormones had taken control and I couldn't have resisted taking advantage of the once in a life time opportunity. I was rubbing my hands up and down her lips until something pressed me right up against it. I pushed her lips apart just enough for myself to be snug and then I searched for her clit. I was paying no attention to the outside world.

"Okay for my turn, I choose dare." Amy said.

"Hhmh I dare you to... I dare you to kiss me! I've been told I'm a great kisser" Steph exclaimed and giggled.

Amy laughed then replied, "I'll be the judge of that"

She then leaned over and kissed Steph on her lips. Steph brought her right hand up to Amy's cheek and lingered the kiss even longer. 

Meanwhile, I was inside Steph's lips and I found her clit. It was a little bump of smooth skin that I could put both my hands on and gently massage. 

Both girls finished kissing but Steph desired more. She leaned in again pressing their lips together and slid her tongue inside Amy's mouth. Amy was a little hesitant having mixed thoughts. She enjoyed the thrill of it, so decided to stick her tongue into Steph's mouth as well. Not long after making out, Steph started to lightly moan more which turned Amy on. She then slid her hand down Amy's side to her hip, and then underneath her skirt to her panties. Amy then moaned as fingers massaged her pussy. 

I had no idea what was going on outside of Steph's crotch. I was focused on playing with Steph's increasingly growing clit. I could feel that she was getting more and more wet. I had never been more turned on, I was about to cum. 

Steph made her way into Amy's panties and gently rubbed her clit with her fingers. Then she took Amy's hand and slid it into her onesie from the side and brought Amy's finger to her own clit. 

I noticed the light coming in from above and before I knew it, a giant finger pressed me right into her clit and it started making circles. I uncontrollably cam several times. Once I finished I then remembered that Steph and my sister were both hanging out which means Amy either left and Steph is masturbating, or my sister is the one rubbing me into Steph's clit. Before I could react, the finger made its way down the pussy and dragged me along with it. Then everything went black and I was shoved deep inside the wet abyss. I wished to be inside a girl and there I was, literally trapped inside by the thing I so desired. 

Chapter End Notes:

 

* Hope everyone is enjoying it so far!