- Text Size +

 

*Knock knock knock.

"Mom!? I hope you're ready, I'm going to be late for school!" Steph yelled through the door.  

"Just take the caliber, the keys are on the kitchen table. I'm not feeling great so I'm staying in today." I replied.

"Sweet, thanks mom! Wait... Doesn't Laura have that thingy today?" My daughter cheered and then quickly reverted her excitement.

"Oh crap, Laura's dentist appointment... I'll be out soon to drive you girls." I sighed realizing I never get what I want.

"Ughhh, Laura always ruins everything good that happens to me. You owe me for next time." Steph exclaimed pouting away back to her room.

My body tensed up then I released a big breath. Two daughters are two too many, I thought to myself. I put on my clothes, grabbed my stuff, and headed to the car. I could slightly feel Max inside my womb. A part of it reminded me of when I was pregnant, but the other part made me really horny. My nipples were nearly piercing through my bra. My little brainwashed slave is trapped inside my tight uterus right now. Helpless Max so small and insignificant to my glory. Fuck my pussy is getting so wet thinking about it. I was on autopilot mode for most of the drive, casually half ignoring my daughters like every parent, but a couple things Laura said during the drive caught me off guard. 

"I wonder what crawled up your butt." And "No just saying, cause maybe he gave mom a sickness when he was over. He was pretty smelly.”

Laura must have been the one with Max before me. That is how Max ended up in my ass during my jog. I have been wondering about that for a while, it makes sense now. It felt so good having Max in my ass. His squirming body trying to escape my grip. Mhhmmm fuck I was to get Max out so I can put him right back in there. I’m starting to soak my panties, I need to stop thinking about my tiny. I tried finding a station on the radio but they all reminded me of Max so I eventually turned it off. After dropping Steph off, Laura made another remark that peaked my interest.

"I wonder if you have the same sickness as Miss Kenny. She's been acting strange like you too." Laura said.

My brain immediately made the connection of my sickness and Laura’s teacher. There is a good chance I can find another tiny. If I do, I can use him to have another huge orgasm and get my gumdrop back for more sex tortures. I set my plan in motion. I got rid of Laura and greeted the teacher at her house. I made my way inside and then we both made our way into the living room and sat down.

“I’m sorry, I am confused. Are you hear to talk about Laura?" The teacher asked.

"No actually this is about something else. Have you heard about kids going missing just after their birthdays?" I asked. 

“What are you implying?” The teacher said confused but also defensive.

“I’m going to cut straight to the point. I know you have a tiny. And that’s okay.” I examined her facial expression and knew I was right on point. “A boy has shrunk and you have somehow acquired one. I completely understand because I have one too.”

The teacher’s face went red as she replied, “You’re right, I do have a kid from school. But how did you know?”

“Educated guess really. But I need your help, I need to borrow yours so I can save mine.” I said confidently showing no weakness.

“Oh no, that can’t happen. It’s already wrong what I am doing, I can’t just share or give up my tiny.” The teacher replied. 

I was already horny from all the excitement of a new tiny, but Max started doing something different inside me. My body quivered as he massaged my internal walls. I tried my hardest to remain calm but my hormones were intoxicating my brain. I needed to get off soon. I stood up and walked around the living room in attempt to remain on topic. 

The teacher sat silently for a while until saying, “I’m set on my decision, you’ll have to find one elsewhere.”

My eyes then caught a glimpse of a baseball bat leaning against the wall at the front door. Kenny was single and didn’t have kids, so she must have confiscated it at school. Hundreds of ideas were going through my head all at once. Then suddenly I received a massive burst of pleasure and vocally moaned. 

“Did you just… moan?” The teacher asked confused. 

Without any further thinking, I picked up the bat and swung it directly into her forehead. She toppled over her living room table and onto the floor. I have to move fast now. It needs to be an accident. I picked up her head and smacked it against the table’s corner to cover the head wound. I then forced her medication pills down her throat to look like an overdose suicide. As for the bat, I’ll just bury it somewhere. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and looked at the stiff body.

“There we go, that should work... Yeah, pretty believable.” I mumbled to myself.

Max still had his hand in my hole which made my body quiver. My hormones weren’t done with controlling me yet.

“Max, the things I do for you. Mhmm and the things you do to me.” I moaned. 

After some searching, I found the tiny. I was surprised to find a female tiny, but happy none the less. My pussy ached of hunger, so I gave it exactly what it wanted. Juices oozed out as I slid my finger and the new tiny into my vagina. 

“Mhhmm double the pleasure, it feels so good.” I gasped and moaned.

My muscles tightened and my body shook as both my slaves worked their magic. I fingered circles on my clit with my free hand as I moved the new tiny around my soaked vagina. I felt as if I was a goddess floating on clouds in heaven. Complete control of two helpless beings as they pleasured me. I felt so powerful and in control. I ached for this feeling again. Adrenaline shot through my blood and icy pleasure cascaded down my spine. I moaned in complete bliss. My back arched as both my hands gripped the bed sheets. I felt Max get pulled out from my uterus and as I gave birth to him, I experienced the greatest orgasm I have ever felt. My body convulsed in pure pleasure. My brain went numb as everything tingled. A final thought went through my head, worth it.

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you want early releases, exclusive content, or just want to support my writing, check out my Patreon account called TinyExperience . There you can find bonus side chapters,  nude GTS art of the characters, your very own personalized chapter with you as the main character, voting polls for what you want to see in the story, and more. $1 will get you most content and I appreciate any help. Feel free to either read chapters here free, or pledge a small amount for bonus material mentioned above. Videos will be made once a month as well. Thanks and check it out :)

There is a voting pole out now for chapter 29 on my Patreon, Max can either get ass entrapment or vore. The highest vote will be the theme for that chapter. 

 

Next chapter already released in the link below.

https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

Thank you to the Millionaire sponsors - SmotherSlave, Clono, and Cosmic Cooking