- Text Size +

"I've got to lube that tate, before I penetrate." I said then immediately after thinking what the hell is wrong with me. 

I used all my strength to squeeze my hand into her tight hole. The walls around me quivered in response. The hole was too tight for air the get through so I twisted my hand and kept moving it, trying to create a small gap. Dianne's started moving around a lot which made it very hard. Eventually I got it opened just enough to take a breath of somewhat fresh vagina air. I relaxed my hand but the womb wasn't done with me. Her flesh had grip on my hand and refused to stop what I had apparently started. My brain was finally starting to work properly again and I could tell that Dianne was breathing heavily and slightly moaning. Why was she moaning? I then heard an undistinguished thump followed by Dianne moving around. I didn’t know what had just happened. 

After some grunting and movement, Dianne mumbled to herself, “There we go, that should work. Yeah, pretty believable.”

Her body quivered again which brought me back to the fact of my hand being in her hole. 

“Max, the things I do for you. Mhmm and the things you do to me.” She moaned. 

I was getting turned on from Dianne being turned on. I didn’t like the fact of being trapped and possibly dying in here, but at least I am trapped in the beautiful giantess Dianne. It would be an honourable death pleasing her as her slave. Using my free hand, I massaged her internal wall and cervix hole. I could feel Dianne cross her legs in pleasure. I wanted her to masturbate again with me inside. I ran my hand up and down as I twisted the other one. She was breathing heavily but instead of going with the flow, she was searching the house for something. She was doing it quite frantically like she needed it badly. I kept tempting her but she persisted with searching. 

“Ah gotcha, there you are! You are exactly what I need. You’re going to help me get Max out of my cervix.” Dianne said relieved and excited. 

Maybe she found a dildo or vibrator? Either way, I was happy because she finally started playing with herself. Dianne jumped onto miss Kenny’s bed and played with herself. She immediately penetrated her wet vagina with her finger and gasped in pleasure. Shivers ran down her spine and her body tightened. I started fisting her cervix hole in excitement. I was really hard so I used my free hand to stroke my dick as Dianne moaned. 

“Mhhmm double the pleasure, it feels so good.” She exclaimed shoving her finger as deep into her wet pussy as she could.

With her other hand, she started circling and rubbing her clit. I was enjoying it too, as Dianne grew closer to orgasm, so did I. Her moaning got louder and her cervix hole got bigger. I pushed my whole arm through as I rapidly masturbated inside her. I was ready to finish until suddenly, I was taken back as something grabbed my hand. I jumped in fear and complete shock. It was a hand. Another tiny was on the other side of Dianne’s hole. The hand was pulling me as Dianne had a massive orgasm. She gasped as her body starting shaking. With the force pulling and the release of pressure, the hole opened just enough for me to come through. I slid through the tight hole and was flung onto the other tiny. The movement of squeezing through and Dianne’s orgasm, it was enough stimulation to make me finish too. As my body flopped and toppled over the other tiny, I ejaculated everywhere. Embarrassment flooded over me and I apologized trying to wipe away my mess. I could feel a face which I prayed didn’t have too much cum on it. I then wiped down and across two boobs. My hands paused and then squeezed in disbelief. I froze for a couple seconds thinking that I must be dreaming. I had touched boobs as a tiny but never actually had them in my hand. I squeezed again. 

“What are you doing?” A young female voice asked.

“Ahh, you’re a girl!” I shouted pulling my hands back and moving away from her.

“Well yeah, you’ve spent the last minute squeezing my boobs. Is that my reward for saving your life?” She asked sarcastically. 

“Oh… I’m sorry, I was just cleaning, um… I was… I don’t know what to say…” I stuttered clearing my throat. “Thank you for pulling me out.”

“You’re welcome, it’s nice to know I’m not the only shrunken person on Earth.” She added.

“Yeah, likewise.” I agreed still in shock.

We sat there for a while probably both very confused of the situation. I had many questions. Who was this mystery girl? How did Dianne get her? Why does she almost sound familiar? Why are boobs so amazingly squishy? The flesh beneath us still vibrated as the after effects of the orgasm still rippled. Dianne must be relaxing after such an intense finish. 

“So… What is your name?” She asked me breaking the silence.

“It’s Max, what’s yours?” I replied.

“I’m Katie. You sound kind of familiar Max.” She exclaimed.

“You do as well, but I can’t remember very much ever since I hit my head yesterday.” I explained. 

“Ouch, how did that happen?” She asked genuinely empathetic. 

“I honestly have no idea. All I know is that I am Dianne’s slave.” I said feeling the goose bump on my head.

“Well I don’t know if you are actually a slave. But either way, you must have been someone before you shrunk.” She reasoned. 

“Yeah I guess so.” I said trying hard to remember.

Dianne then intervened by sliding her finger in and against both of us.

“It feels as if my plan worked, can you two sweethearts grab my finger and I’ll pull you both out.” She said with a big smile.

We both followed her instructions and were brought back into the fresh air of the world. The light blinded me and hurt my brain even more. My eyes eventually focused and I examined the cute naked girl next to me. Memories exploded back into my head. I know this girl, she is from my school. I can remember again. Everything before the concussion came back. The girl next to me was Katie Garcia. A girl I knew from school. It took a familiar face to for me to remember again.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you want early releases and exclusive content, I now have a Patreon account called TinyExperience . There you can find bonus side chapters,  nude GTS art of the characters, your very own personalized chapter with you as the main character, voting polls for what you want to see in the story, and more. $1 will get you most content and I appreciate any help. Feel free to either read chapters here free, or pledge a small amount for bonus material mentioned above. Videos will be made once a month. Thanks and check it out :)

 

Next chapter already released in the link below.

https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

Thank you to the Millionaire sponsor - SmotherSlave and Clono