- Text Size +

 

The walls around me tightened and quivered almost as if she was taken back but also turned on by Laura's remark. I could feel Dianne tighten her legs together.

"Laura, I said no more from you." Dianne exclaimed.

"Geez fine, you've just been different ever since Max..." She said before stopping abruptly.

Steph jumped in this time asking, "What about Max?"

"Nothing." Laura replied turning slightly red.

"You know he's missing, have you seen him since?" Steph asked getting upset at her sister.

Wow seems like Steph really cares about me, I thought to myself. I wonder if she was my previous master.

 

"No just saying, cause maybe he gave mom a sickness when he was over. He was pretty smelly." Laura lied through her teeth slightly smirking maniacally.

There was another short pause before I heard the radio turn on and Dianne say one more thing.

"Max will show up eventually, he hasn't been gone for too long. You don't need to worry Steph. Now please let's just all be quiet and listen to the radio." Dianne said ending the conversation.

The radio played an older song I didn’t recognize. After it finished, the radio announcer came on and introduced a man named Gary Plade with his new studies on sexuality mind control.

"Gary, I've been reading your studies and they are quite fascinating. Do you mind explaining it a little for the listeners" The radio guy asked.

"Sure. Yes. My research is on human sexuality and how our hormones have so much control over our minds. Our hypothesis suggests an almost total mind control occurs to anthropomorphic creatures when they are introduced to a large amount of hormones. We specify on humans in particular and basically in general terms, when men or woman get really horny, they do things that they wouldn't normally want to do." 

"So what do your findings have to offer for the world?"

"The possibilities are endless, if we could control what enables these pheromones, then we could control their desire. If a scientist could be driven by his work on a pure sexual need then he would be able to solve cancer in weeks. And we see minor examples of this daily with rape. We just need to change the input of what causes the fulfillment." 

"Fascinating, let's go to our first caller and see what they have to say."

The voice came from what sounded like an older woman who has been smoking cigarettes since she was just a baby, "Yous men is all the same, you rape woman and blame it on something elses. Maybe it's just cause yous all no good pieces of..."

Dianne switched stations before the raspy woman finished. Laura giggled to herself as Dianne eagerly tried to find something else.

She stopped on a world news station, "and that's why you should stop eating potatoes in the bathtub. Next, we have been getting reports from around the globe of mysterious events. Statistics show that the disappearance of teenagers and young adults from the age of 12 to 25 have increased by triple just in the last month. Some believe it is aliens, and some believe it is a terrorist organization. But what we do know, is that most disappearances have taken place on their birthday. I guess those kids should have made a better wish." 

Dianne shut the radio off completely.

"I wanted to hear more! On Max’s birthday, did he wish to get anal probed by aliens too?" Laura said laughing out loud.

"Laura not one more snotty word from your mouth or you are grounded. Do I make myself clear?" Dianne snapped strictly.

"Fine. Ugh I'll stop being the only one with a sense of humor." Laura pouted crossing her arms and looking out the window towards Steph's high school. 

"Okay bye, I'll be hanging with Amy tonight." Steph said as she quickly got out and ran to see her friends at school.

"Okay, love you! Will you be back..." Dianne didn't have time to finish before the door slammed and Steph had run off. 

"I wonder if you have the same sickness as Miss Kenny. She's been acting strange like you too." Laura said climbing over to the front seat. 

There was silence after that as Dianne drove Laura to the dentist. I could feel her insides shifting and moving around as if something was going to happen. But nothing did. They arrived at the dentist's office without speaking and both went inside. 

"Oh hey Gabby, I know this is a big favour, but would you be able to drop Laura off at school after her appointment? I'm only asking because it's a last resort and I am really not feeling well." Dianne begged. 

"Oh my, your face is so red, yes, of course I'm going that way after my appointment anyways." Gabby exclaimed shoeing Dianne to go home.

"Thank you so much, and tell your husband to join you next time at my yoga class. I'll let you both in free, but only if he shows up too." Dianne said smiling.

"Haha we'll see." Gabby chuckled jiggling her fat.

"Bye sweetie, be good and I'll see you after school. Love you." Dianne said heading out the door.

"Yup, lovyou." Laura mumbled back.

Dianne then got back into her car and drove off. I wondered if Dianne had figured out how to save me yet. I laid back against her flesh and waited out the rest of the drive. After some time, I felt the car come to a stop then Dianne walked up to a house and rang the doorbell. I was confused but also excited to find out what Dianne's plan was. 

"Oh hello Dianne, what are you doing here?" Miss Kenny asked.

"Sorry to bother you, may I come in? I just need to talk. It's really quite important though." Dianne said wittingly. 

"Um sure, but I haven't been feeling well so you probably shouldn't stay long if you don't want to catch what I have...” The teacher added.

“I think we both know it’s not a sickness.” Dianne said smiling. 

They both made their way into the living room and sat down.

“I’m sorry, I am confused. Are you hear to talk about Laura?" The teacher asked.

"No actually this is about something else. Have you heard about kids going missing just after their birthdays?" Dianne asked. 

Diannes insides trembled and tightened after her question. I moved away from her walls feeling a little light headed. I couldn't concentrate enough to follow their conversation anymore. I must be low on oxygen. It has been a while since the hole leading to her womb has opened. I stood up but then quickly fell back down. 

"Oh man, I need to move a lot slower." I said out loud to myself.

I then focused all my energy into finding the hole. Dianne moved around which made it difficult, she also seemed to be getting frustrated and raising her voice at the teacher. I ignored what was going on outside and eventually I found the hole I was looking for. I picked up some of the fluids found on the ground and massaged it. Dianne’s insides reacted to my gentle touch purring with lust. Her body quivered as I internally massaged it.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

If you want early releases and exclusive content, I now have a Patreon account called TinyExperience . There you can find bonus side chapters,  nude GTS art of the characters, your very own personalized chapter with you as the main character, voting polls for what you want to see in the story, and more. $1 will get you most content and I appreciate any help. Feel free to either read chapters here free, or pledge a small amount for bonus material mentioned above. Thanks and check it out :)

Next chapter already released in the link below.

https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

Thank you to the Millionaire sponsor - SmotherSlave