- Text Size +

 

How am I going to get out?

“Mhmm, that may have been the best orgasm I have ever had!” Dianne said still quivering.

I banged on her insides and shouted, “Dianne! I’m here inside you, I’m trapped! Help!”

Dianne felt something strange, something she hasn’t felt in about 12 years. Something was pushing on the walls in her uterus. Laura was the last one to have been inside there. That must mean.

“Max? Are you inside my uterus? How did you get in there?” She said then pausing to think.

I stopped banging and decided to try the hole again. I felt around trying to paint a picture in my mind of what I was working with. It felt sort of like a butt hole the size of my fist. How on Earth did I fit through that? What if I try punching my way in? I winded my arm back and sent forth the power of a God. Well more like a wimpy 16 year old boys punch. My hand broke through to about my elbow, but then the pressure was too strong and I couldn’t move.

“Ohhh” Dianne gasped in shock and a slight bit of pleasure.

I started to panic as now my arm was stuck. I twisted and yanked as hard as I could, flinging myself onto my back. I notice a small amount of air come in, refreshing the little amount in my oxygen reserve.

Dianne fidgeted her body uncomfortably and then added, “Max, whatever you’re doing feels very strange. Bang on my insides if you can hear me.”

I replied by banging a couple times.

“Okay, so that’s a good sign. Um… I’m going to need some time to think about how to get you out.” Dianne said.

She sat up and quietly talked to herself. I could barely make out what she said.

“I can’t lose another tiny, it took too long before I got another one, and this one actually came to me. I’ve got to get him out.” She said out loud to herself.

Dianne then got up and started pacing back and forth. From the inside, I was tossed around until I managed to grab a hold of some of her flesh.

“Maybe… Maybe if I orgasm like I did when you were pushed inside, you’ll be able to get out.” Dianne said sounding more cheerful.

I liked that idea, sounded very possible. She laid back down onto her bed and started playing with herself. I could feel her movements and hear her breathing become heavier. Even though I was trapped and possibly going to die, I was still turned on by it all. My master was pleasuring herself on my behalf. She was trying to save my life. Even if it was for her own doings, my hormones didn’t care. I wanted to masturbate too.

Dianne started fingering herself and I could hear her moaning from the inside. The walls vibrated in conjunction to her vocals. I could hear everything so clear and it made me so hard. I grabbed her juices in my hand and started masturbating to her sounds.

“Mhmm, Max I’m going to get you out, when I finish, I want you to bust through my hole. This should loosen it up enough for you to get out.” Dianne said rubbing her clit and with her other hand searching for her vibrator.

I could hear a faint buzzing sound getting louder and louder. Then suddenly all her walls were vibrating and Dianne gasped. My surroundings shook and then so did her whole body. Her moaning grew very loud and I couldn’t stop myself. I was so turned on by everything that I jumped towards a narrow pathway and thrusted my dick into the narrowed hole. Her fallopian tubes were just tight enough for me to get friction. Dianne’s moans grew to climax and I thrusted hard deep into her insides and sprayed my load everywhere.

“Ohh, uhhh, now Max!” Dianne orgasmed.

Shit! My brain snapped back into action and I leaped towards the other side of her uterus. Her vibrating walls made it harder but I managed to stick my hand into the hole. Dianne’s body jolted and her muscles contracted around my hand. Her body shook and that flung my around upside down and sideways, but still with my hand gripped in her hole. Once her body relaxed, I pushed my second hand inside and tried to pry it open. I opened it enough to see but not enough to fit through.

“My little slave, did it work? Are you out?” Dianne asked.

Her hole closed up as my strength gave out. I then banged on her wall in sign of defeat. The next few minutes went by in silence. Dianne laid on her back trying to brainstorm the best way for her to get her slave out. I closed my eyes for a few moments until I heard some knocking.

*Knock knock knock 

I put my ear to her womb wall so I could hear what was being said.

"Mom!? I hope you're ready, I'm going to be late for school!" Steph yelled through the door. 

"Just take the caliber, the keys are on the kitchen table. I'm not feeling great so I'm staying in today." Dianne replied.

"Sweet, thanks mom! Wait... Doesn't Laura have that thingy today?" Steph cheered then quickly reverted her excitement.

"Oh crap, Laura's dentist appointment... I'll be out soon to drive you girls." Dianne sighed.

"Ughhh, Laura always ruins everything good that happens to me. You owe me for next time." Steph exclaimed pouting away back to her room.

I could almost feel Dianne's pain of having children. Her muscles tightened a little and from being inside her, it was noticeable. I could sorta tell her emotions. I wonder if when she was pregnant, if her babies could feel her emotions too. I had all the time in the world so I decided to sit down and let my thoughts flow. Dianne did her thing and I just kind of waited around hoping she wasn't going to leave me in here to die. I could feel her movements and each step jiggled my surroundings. It was weird thinking about being in a womb, the same place Steph and Laura were as babies. They probably don't know who I am. And it seems like I'll die before ever meeting them. Some time passed and I could tell Dianne had gotten in her car. I put my ear back against her wall and listened carefully for what was happening. 

"Owe, Laura stop pulling my hair!" Steph yelled from the front seat.

"Girls! Not another word. I need to concentrate on the road. I'm not feeling myself today." Dianne exclaimed in her motherly tone.

Some time passed until Laura spoke up breaking the silence, "I wonder what crawled up your butt." She snickered.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

If you want early releases and exclusive content, I now have a Patreon account called TinyExperience . There you can find bonus side chapters,  nude GTS art of the characters, your very own personalized chapter with you as the main character, voting polls for what you want to see in the story, and more. Feel free to either read chapters here free, or pledge a small amount for bonus material mentioned above. Thanks and check it out :)

Next chapter already released in the link below.

https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

Thank you to the Millionaire sponsor - SmotherSlave