- Text Size +

 

While Dianne washed herself, I thought to myself. I'm stuck inside of Dianne’s ass again. But at least it’s Dianne, so maybe she has realized it’s dangerous for me to be tiny and will let me go. I could have died a few times. I could have been stepped on, washed down the drain, or even died if the soap had landed with me on the bottom. She has to have some sort of motherly instinct for me, I am almost the same age as her daughter Steph. Man I could really use another night with Steph. That was so hot. Well, other than it being partially incest, being swallowed, and nearly dying from being digested. I have had a rough time being small. I don’t see how it can get much worse. 

“Ahh chew.” Dianne sneezed.

I was smacked in the face by Dianne’s anal walls, they squeezed the soap so hard that I was shot out her ass with extreme force. Everything was in super slow motion. Looking up, I could see that she was standing with her towel still around her body. In the middle was her open asshole, still slowing closing behind my departure. It was peaceful and shiny, probably from being so clean. Looking around, I could see that Dianne was in a change-room. Her sweaty gym clothes were hanging out of her gym bag on the bench. They were drenched. It looked as if she had gone swimming in them. Next to that were her clean clothes, she decided on tight blue denim jeans and a teal blouse. It’s amazing, the extent of detail I can see in my final moments before I die. The floor grew closer and closer until, smack. My face smacked against the floor and I was out. 

I dizzily opened my eyes to Dianne’s face; however, I had no recollection to who she was.

“Max? I found you! Thank god!.” Dianne said excitedly while holding me in her hand. 

“What? Woah why are you so big? Who are you? Oww.” I said while touching my head. 

“Oh… You poor thing must have hit your head…” Dianne said before taking a couple seconds to think. She then smiled and continued, “My name is Dianne. You are my tiny and I am your master.”

“I’m so confused… why does my head hurt? I can’t seem to remember anything.” I replied squinting in pain.

“Well you see, you weren’t listening to me. I told you to not walk so close to edge of the bench, but you didn’t listen and fell off. I guess you hit your head and got amnesia.” Dianne lied. 

“Okay, but… Owwch.” I touched the bloody spot on my head and winched in pain.

“Oh darling, no more thinking about it, okay? I’ll clean you up and then we’re going back home where you’ll have the night to rest.” Dianne smiled cleverly.

“Okay Dianne, thanks.” I replied clueless of what had happened previously with Dianne. 

Dianne wiped the blood off and then applied a small spec of a tissue to my forehead. She used a bit of saliva to make it stick to my forehead. The Dampness felt nice and helped with the pain. She then brought me over to her gym bag and put me inside. 

“Where are you putting me?” I asked.

“Well sweetie, you still didn’t listen to me and for that I have to punish you. You’ll have 20 minutes to think about how you will never disobey me again. You’re lucky, I am being pretty forgiving with you. I’ll see you again when we’re home.” Dianne said manically smiling.

“Huh…” I managed to say as she zipped up her bag. 

The smell was awful. It smelt of sour lemons and salty armpit. I shivered as it consumed my senses. I could taste it. There was actually something familiar about it which made me feel a little bit at ease. The distant memory of it made it just barely made it tolerable. I decided to just lay down and wait out my punishment. I thought about how my master let me off easy. I am grateful that she didn’t make my punishment worse than this. I adjusted my back to relieve the stickiness on my back. I must have a very caring owner. It’s so weird that I can’t remember anything other than my name and the basics of walking and talking. When I try to remember, I just get this fuzziness like a nearly blind man trying to read. I wonder what kind of relationship I have with Dianne. I think I’m her slave, but am I her son, lover, best friend? She was beautiful. I hoped that we are lovers. I wonder if we have done anything sexual together. I thought about Dianne naked and I could picture her perfect body in detail. Sweat dripping down the boobs and down across her smooth pussy lips. I imagined licking her body with my tongue and it turned me on. I could taste her and it was so hot. Being with a giantess as sexy as her. 

“Mhmm Dianne… Uhhh.” I said then finishing on myself.

Wow, it feels like I cam for the first time. That felt great. I should do this more often. I wiped the residue off onto the shirt right when Dianne unzipped the bag. 

“We are home… And I see you enjoyed the ride. Well, well, my little Maxipoo must be feeling better.” Dianne said taking me out and putting me on the bed.

“I guess so yeah… I’m sorry I disobeyed you, I won’t do it again I promise.” I apologized feeling like a new man.

Dianne smiled and then said, “It’s late and we’ve had a busy day, let’s go to sleep and we’ll be refreshed for what awaits us tomorrow.”

I didn’t argue, I was exhausted and sore. I was looking forward to a good night of sleep. 

“So I don’t lose you, I’m going to add some extra reassurance.” Dianne said grabbing some tape from her dresser. 

She undressed in front of me and I was amazed by her beauty. It felt like it was the first time I have really seen her naked. Her D-cup matured breasts, curvy body, and perky vagina were a magnificent sight to behold. And when she turned around, her massive round ass stared into my soul teasing me to kiss it. She took off a small piece of tape and put a folded piece on my back. She then stuck me in between her boobs and got into bed. On either side of me were two massive mounds of hot flesh. I could hear her heat beat and feel her warmth. I felt happy and safe.

“Goodnight master.” I said.

“Goodnight my tiny slave.” Dainne said smiling.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

If you want early releases and exclusive content, I now have a Patreon account called TinyExperience . There you can find bonus side chapters,  nude GTS art of the characters, your very own personalized chapter with you as the main character, voting polls for what you want to see in the story, and more. Feel free to either read chapters here free, or pledge a small amount for bonus material mentioned above. Thanks and check it out :)

Next chapter already released in the link below.

https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

Thank you to the Millionaire sponsor - SmotherSlave