- Text Size +

"Hey Trisha, good workout today." Mrs. Little said. "Oh hi Mrs. Little, umm yeah, thanks." Trisha replied awkwardly to her naked teacher. "Here, I know you like the Goodfellow's homemade soap and I'm done with it so you should take it." Mrs. Little said while passing the soap to her. "Oh thanks, I guess I don't need to ask them for one." Trisha said grabbing the soap and her hand pressing against my throbbing dick.  "I don't think they brought extras today but they have lots at home so they don’t mind leaving this one here for others." Mrs. Little said as she moved onto washing her hair. Trisha then walked away with me in hand until she reached an empty shower head. Instead of using soap right away, she set me down with a perfect full view of her naked body. Her curvy hair straightened and darkened under the water, partially hiding her boobs. She had a rounded face but not fat like, more Hawaiian with a tint darker of skin. Looking down her body, she had a skinny waist and a rounded bubble butt. Then looking down at her feet, even they looked nice, her toe nails were painted purple. "hmm hm hmm, she's got me like, uh uh, wrapped up in her fingers like, uh uh. Hmm hm hmm" Trisha quietly sang to herself. I didn't know what song she was singing, but she had a good voice. I could watch her all day. Seeing someone my age for once was a nice change. Her c-cups were smaller than the teachers but more perky, and still huge compared to me. He boobs jiggled as she reached her hand over to grab me. I was instantly hard. I closed my mouth and eyes once again, and enjoyed the ride. Trisha started on her upper body, sliding my face and erect dick against her smooth skin. She washed me all around her jiggling boobs and then on her stomach. I was hoping she would stop and wash it off but instead she then went to her armpits. I was out of breath as she shoved me into her sweaty pits. By the second one I had to take a breath and I took a mouthful of sweat and soap. The taste was horrendous and salty. Just as I thought I was about to suffocate, she started washing the soap off.  "Blah yuck, I'm going to have a serious phobia of soap if I keep having to eat it all the time." I said spiting it out. It didn't take long before I was refreshed and ready for more of Trisha's body. She picked me up again and worked on her lower half. I was scrubbed into her bellybutton and then moved down to her beautiful pussy. She rubbed me against her outside lips and then inserted me in between them so my face and dick were being squished against her vagina. I was nearly about to cum again. My dick was starting to hurt from the constant force but my hormones wanted to keep going. She then paused and froze for a moment leaving me face to face with her hungry hole. I felt some pressure and grumbling and then before I could figure out what it was, she let out a massive fart. It was the loudest fart I had ever heard in my entire life. It clearly scared her because she dropped me.  "Oops... Oh excuse me... Sorry..." Trisha said with a face turning red as a tomato.  I free fell for what seemed like forever. I thought I was about to die, but then luckily I landed on my back and just dug deeper into the soap. Trisha looked down at me and then around to the people around her. She tried to use her foot to pick up the soap but failed. I got a very lovely wet toe in my face. It tapped on my face and then on my dick. The movement of trying to pull me back closer to her was kind of like I was getting a foot job. My first foot job, I thought to myself. After embarrassing herself she decided to just give up. I guess she also decided to not take the risk of bending over and accidentally farting again. Stranded on the shower floor, stuck in the soap, I had no option but to just watch. From my low angle, everyone looked even bigger. They were sky scrapper sized giantess, so magnificently terrifying. A few times I thought I was going to be stepped on, but instead I got an amazing view of their pussy. The shaved ones were way better. Some time had gone by and Trisha had left. I was becoming afraid once again because the water and steam had been slowly melting my soap rollercoaster. I felt loose on it and knew there was no way I could outswim the water going to the drain. If I were to guess, the soap was probably the size of a small finger vibrator. Even that was still the size of a car to me though. My fear stopped for a moment as I saw Dianne walk into the shower room. "Dianne!" I screamed. I was so happy to see her again but then soon realized it was impossible for her to see me. Regardless, I still tried calling for her as she walked towards me.  "Oh god, Dianne! Ahh!" I screamed as her foot headed straight towards me. The edge of her heel hit the side of the soap and she slipped. Her heel missed me but now I had a new problem. Her giant magnificent ass was headed straight for me. I closed my eyes and then came a massive smack. Dianne's ass cheeks slapped against the water covered floor and the soap disappeared. Dianne's eyes widened as she felt the small slippery object puncture her butt hole.  "Uhh" She let out a sound of half pain and half pleasure.   She knew she had an unknown item shoved up her rear but she couldn't let anyone around her know what happened. She quickly picked herself up and acted like nothing happened. "I'm okay, thanks though." She said to a woman coming over to help. I wasn't sure if I was dead or not. Everything was black. The air smelt kind of bad so maybe I went to hell for being such a pervert. After feeling the walls around me, I clued into that I was inside Dianne's bowels.  Well I'm alive, so that's good at least, I thought to myself. But now I need to get her attention. Dianne began washing herself but couldn't help feel a little horny with the soap shoved up her butt. 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

** Max is back with Dianne! Hope everyone's enjoying the story!