- Text Size +



Zoey had just started running and after only a minute, she was interrupted by Dianne freaking out.


"Oh no! No! Not again! He's gone... I mean my earring is gone..." Dianne said trying to maintain her composure but still looking like a crazy person crawling on the floor.


"We can help you find..." One of the moms added but then was cut off.


"No no, its fine, everyone out... And watch your step! I'll look by myself and join everyone in the showers later. Make sure you stretch." Dianne added scouring every inch of the floor with her blood shot eyes.


From my cave, I imagined the whole situation in my head and it made me laugh. Dianne making a fool of herself, I wish I could have seen it.


"That was weird mom." Zoey said as she walked out of the room.


"That woman has issues, the entire class it looked like she was getting off..." She held the ef sound before finishing with, "off the wacky train."


"Hahaha whatever mom, I'm almost in high school I know what that means." Zoey replied thinking about how she recently got off herself.


Just as she finished saying that, she lowered her hand, trying to fix her underwear and the weird feeling she had down there. I was the weird feeling she had; however, I was on the inside so there was little she could do. I knew I had to get out, even though it was super tight, I had to push myself and fight back against her small hole. I pushed away at her wet skin and often my hands would slip and the skin would come back smacking me in the face. After a couple minutes I found a strategy, laying on my stomach and swimming like a frog. I finally got through her opening and made it to her lips. I was trying so hard to escape that I forgot about where Zoey was headed.


"Hey mom, I don't have soap, can I use your special homemade soap? It smells so good. You really should start selling them, I bet Mrs. Little and Trisha are going to ask to borrow it too." Zoey said as she turned on the water.


"Yeah I know, next time I'll bring stuff to sell. And sure, you can use it after me." She replied.


The water poured over Zoey's tiny body and I could feel the vibrations from the impact.
I was scared and now outside of Zoey's body, just waiting to either be found or washed down the drain, never to be found. The idea of my teacher and the other girls sharing the same soap was a turn on. But I had to focus and be concerned on surviving right now, not to be thinking of naked girls in the shower. Steamy tits and asses all together in one big shower room. Fuck, stop it brain, I thought to myself.


"Focus!" I said out loud to myself.


I then reached my hands inside Zoey's vagina to have a place to hold on to. The movement triggered her hand to swoop down and she brushed her fingers back and forth between her lips. Water rushed in and swept over me but failed to wash me away.


"Here Zoey, the soap." Zoey's mom said passing the soap.


"Thanks." She replied.


The first place she decided to clean was her pussy. I could feel that the soap was rounded as it hit my back. She rubbed it up and down making me lose my grip. When she removed it, I went with it. The soap had stuck me into it and now I was on top of it being held a thousand feet above the ground. The smell was also so overpowering at this size. I looked over at Zoey washing herself down there. I must have tickled her nether region. Just then, my view was cut off by her giant thumb as it pressed into my face and body. She didn't notice me, or that she had just squished a young boy into the soap she was holding. Instead of being flattened, I was submerged into the soap and stuck there. When she lifted her finger, I couldn't move.


"Zoey wait!" I screamed thinking it was better to be found then possibly slip off and fall to my death.


She didn't hear me and I was then pressed face first into her skin. I took a big breath and closed my eyes. She rubbed me up and down against her flat chest and across her soft nipples. She then rubbed me quickly on her arms and legs. She didn't spend very much time applying soap, probably because she didn't get a full workout. Just like that, she was done. The water washed the soap away that was covering me, I was able to breath and open my eyes again. Zoey set the bar of soap down and then began washing the soap off. She was younger yes but I admired her cute little body. The whole thing, being scrubbed into her body face first, it wasn't so bad. Thinking back to it, I wish it was longer.


"Hey Zoey, do you mind if I borrow your mom's homemade soap again? I love smelling like fresh autumn leaves." Mrs. Little said with a friendly smile.


My eyes nearly rolled out of my head when I saw my teacher standing before me fully naked. A magnificent giantess with massive boobs that were bigger than Dianne's. Her slender waist looked disproportionate to them. Mrs. Little had been hiding all that under her big dresses that she wore to school. Somehow she even hid those balloons under her too workout clothes. Plus without her giant glasses on, she looked amazing. I was mind fucked and very turned on.


"Sure, here you go." Zoey said handing her the oval shaped bar of soap I was attached to.


Mrs. Little walked over to a free shower head and turned it on. After quickly wetting her body, I was applied face first into her massive boobs. My erection rubbed up and down across her skin, above her boobs, under her boobs, and then across her nipples. She also had big nipples, I wanted to jump off the soap and live in them. Next I was moved downward, she speed her legs and I was met face to face with her pussy. At this point I couldn't hold it any longer, I was going to cum. I unleashed a massive load of semen all over her vagina. She then moved me further and dragged my semen to her ass. She rubbed my body against her sweaty ass hole and I noticed a little bit of the soapy cum went inside.


"Mhmm feels good to get clean." She said to herself unaware of what just happened.


Mrs. Little was then pretty much done and after cleaning the soap bar a bit, she set it aside on a holder. I laid there on the soap, barely able to believe that I just cam on my teachers vagina and ass. After thinking about it for a while, I realized that yes its amazing, but also its nothing compared to what I've been through and done the last few days. I then looked over to my side and noticed the shy looking girl from before in Dianne's class. I knew I had seen her at school but I couldn't remember her name. Her perfect C-cup boobs bounced from each step as she walked into the shower room. I knew she was too shy to ask to use the soap next but I really wanted her to.

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

** Max has to be super clean by now, but yet still dirty ;)