- Text Size +

"Sis, just take me with you and I'll just hangout and listen to you girls talk until you come back here tomorrow."

Amy reluctantly nodded her head and then started searching for somewhere to put me. There weren't any pockets in her shirt or skirt.

"Well there's only one way to keep you safe but you may not like the idea so much" she exclaimed.

Amy then brought me over to her breasts and lowered me so that I was snug between her bra cup and her boob. 

"I guess this is the best safest way, so it’s alright." I said.

My sister then stood up, grabbed her things and left the house. Each step she took her boobs jiggled a little and I had to hold on tighter because her bra cup would occasionally open up from her arms moving. I managed to stay securely in it until she made it to her car. Her boobs stopped moving around so much and I was able to relax my grip. Until she hit a bump in the road. I lost my hold and my naked body slid down my sister’s boob until I stopped at her nipple. Amy's skin was smooth and her nipple was very soft to the touch. I had never even seen a woman's nipple before and right now I was hugging one, it was turning me on. It seemed I was turning my sister on too, her nipple was getting bigger and harder. My dick was now pressing into her nipple hole and I badly wanted to thrust. Amy felt her younger brother holding onto her nipple and it started giving her a tingly feeling down there.
"Max, what are you doing in there?" She asked.

"I fell in from a bump and now I'm stuck in here." I replied trying to resist the urge to hump it.

"Okay well just hold on I'm almost there and then I'll help you out, just stop moving around, you're tickling it.

I was able to move myself down a little more so I wasn't tempted to hump, but now my hormones were tempting me to lick my sister's nipple. Even though I didn't want to, I stuck out my tongue and lightly licked one of the bumps surrounding the nipple. I heard a faint moan sound come from my sister's throat and then she adjusted herself in the seat. The movement made me lose my grip and I slid down even further to the under boob. 

"Good, you've slid down further, it may be sweaty down there but it serves you right for messy around in my bra." Amy announced.

I didn't understand why I enjoyed the taste so much from her nipple. But I felt it was fair that I endured a couple minutes in her sticky boob sweat for what I did. Once the car came to a stop, Amy reached in and pulled me up until I was back on the top of her bra cup. 

"Okay, so no fooling around Max, you can wonder off cause they don't have any pets but be careful and stay away from walking areas, you can get squished really easily." Amy said with a concerned voice.

"Got it sis, you don't need to worry about me one bit" I replied. 

My sister then grabbed her stuff and rung Steph's doorbell. I wanted a better look so I pulled myself up to a standing position where I had clear view looking over my sister’s top. The door opened and there was Steph, perfect blond hair, brown eyes, a smile you could kiss forever, and perky C-cup breasts that just get bigger and bigger. Wait, my sister is going in for a hug, crap. Amy's and Steph's boobs pressed together squishing me in between the two sets. I was tossed and disoriented plus I was now head first in cleavage. 

"So good to see you again Amy, beautiful as always" Steph said and then giggled.

"Aww you're so sweet, and I love your onesie, you can pull off any outfit" Amy replied.

As I was flipping myself upside right, I noticed the vibrations when Steph was talking. I looked out from the cleavage and there was my sister, smiling back at Steph. I exchanged breasts. They both walked into the living room and Amy sat down on the couch.

"I'll join you in a sec, I've got to grab some Tylenol for my sore muscles." Steph said as she walked to the kitchen.

Being in between two boobs was pretty fun, every step Steph took jiggled them around and they were very soft and mushy to the touch. Plus the scent of her body wash filled my nose, I felt like I could almost fall asleep. Steph took her pills and then returned to Amy who looked like she was searching for me.

"What are you looking for?" Steph asked.

"Oh nothing, I dropped something small but it'll turn up tomorrow." Amy replied looking a little anxious.

Steph then sat down on the couch and her boobs bounced up and down pulling me further in her cleavage. I could no longer see out but I was pretty content, the softness of her skin on either side of me felt amazing and I could faintly hear her heartbeat. A few minutes passed and I fell asleep. 

Chapter End Notes:

 

* Next chapter things get a little intimate.