- Text Size +


Zoey's hand pressed me into her nipple and I waited for her to freak out, but it never came. Instead, I heard Zoey talking to herself. 

"Why do I feel so tingly down there? Is this wrong? It feels so good though. Maybe this is what being horny is." Zoey said quietly to herself in an almost anime like voice.

She then used her free hand to pull the band of her underwear so she could see her vagina. She looked at it for a few seconds before taking the pressure off me and lowering her hand. I managed to stay locked onto her nipple. 

"It doesn't look any different, it just feels weird and good." Zoey added in her high pitched voice.

Gently with the tip of her fingers, she grazed over her soft pink skin causing shivers to run over her body. She pushed a little more and a quiet moan escaped her mouth. I noticed how this seemed to have shocked her. Putting the pieces together I figured that I must have sparked her hormones and that this is her first time acting on it. I'm about to witness Zoey masturbate for the first time. I felt very weird and kind of bad that I listening without her knowing. And also that I was still on her nipple. But part of it turned me on, knowing myself that she is unaware of my presence and clueless that I am on her about to share the experience with her.

In a very soft innocent voice she said, "Mhmm, this feels so good." 

Right after she finished speaking, the sound of footsteps suddenly appeared just outside the door and Zoey quickly turned her head making sure the door was locked. The sudden movement caused me to lose my grip and fall. I was so scared as I free fell for a couple seconds before hitting her slopped stomach and sliding down it. My speed was slowing down but then came her belly button. I managed push my feet into her skin just at the right moment to soar over it. Once I cleared the gap, I had no control of balance and I rolled right down into her still opened underwear. Her puffy lips broke my fall and I was unharmed. However, I had the new problem of being noticed and I don’t think she would be too thrilled about finding a shrunken boy on her private parts. Plus there was no way Zoey didn't notice me bouncing off her skin like that. 

"Hello?" Came a mysterious voice outside the door followed by a few knocks.

Zoey cleared her voice and while trying to contain her composure, she replied, "Taken."

The footsteps walked away and I felt her body released some tension. I still had the fear of being caught but I guess the knocking made her forget. Zoey released her underwear strap trapping me tight against her skin. I stayed perfectly still afraid of being noticed. A few minutes went by and I was curious to what she was doing just sitting there. 

"Phew, I should make sure I don't make too much noise." Zoey whispered under her breath.

I then felt Zoey's fingers on my back through the fabric of her underwear and I knew for sure I was done for. She rubbed my back lightly pushing me into her lips.

"I think this is my clit... I didn't know it felt this weird." Zoey spoke softly.

The pressure grew harder and her pussy grew wetter. Her juices were now like lube and she was pushing my erect dick right into her lips. The feeling was amazing, she was so tight that there was pressure on every side of me. I reached further in and found a small lump which I knew immediately was her actual clit. The sexual experiences I've had being small has actually helped me learn where things are.

"Ugh. Mhmm." A high pitched pleasure sound escaped her mouth and then she replaced it with a soft hum.

I felt bad for what I was doing but I was so full of hormones that I humped her pussy and held onto her clit at the same time. I figured we were only 3 and a bit years apart so it wasn't the worst thing in the world. Her fingers applied more pressure which made both of us explode with more feelings. I could feel Zoey's body kind of convulse in the pleasure. We both were having an orgasm at the same time. I unloaded my cum into Zoey's lips and she pressed into my back so hard that I slid down and was pushed right into her tight virgin vagina. She stopped pushing and then closed her legs bending over them as she continued cumming. 

"Mhhhmmm." She made the high pitch sound from her throat.

I was met with a bunch of her cum once I was fully inserted. I took some in my mouth but didn’t mind the taste. Although, with Zoey having her first orgasm, she squeezed her vagina muscles and I felt like I was going to be squished to death. It was a couple minutes before I was able to move my arm to wipe her juices from my face.   

"Wow, no one told me masturbating was this good, no wonder my sister has sex a lot if it feels this good too." Zoey said to herself while allowing her body to relax. 

I didn't fully understand the situation I was in until I felt Zoey stand up. She pulled up her tight workout pants and I realized that I was screwed. It was still so tight that I had very limited movements and now I was trapped under her tight clothing. Zoey washed her hands and then skipped back to the workout room feeling amazing after what she just accomplished. Each step jolted me side to side but I pushed back, trying my hardest to not be defeated by this girl.

After three knocks, Zoey spoke up speaking through the workout room door, "I'm back!"

Dianne opened the door with a smile and said, "Took you long enough munchkin, trying to skip the workout huh?".

"Nope just needed to use the bathroom." Zoey replied with her cheeks going slightly red.

"Okay get in here, we're almost done but your mom could use some encouragement." Dianne replied letting her in and then locking the door behind her.

"Wow everyone's covered in sweat," Zoey said out loud to herself, "and also half naked." She said giggling and looking around to everyone. 

I was able to hear what she said and I wished that I was able to see. A room full of half naked girls and moms all sweating their butts off. Magnificent sexy giantess. I was beginning to turn myself on again just imagining everything. Their tits bouncing up and down and salty sweat dripping off onto the floor. My thoughts were interrupted when Zoey approached her mom.

"Hey mommy, good work so far, I'll go hard to catch up but try to keep up with Gabby's mom over there." Zoey said and then pointed to a woman across the room who was struggling but still keeping up with the class.

I didn't hear a response from her mom but then suddenly, I was flipped around as my wet cave of a prison bounced up and down. She started running.

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

** Shower scene is next