- Text Size +


"Okay everyone, time to stretch, make sure you get your gluteus, today's focus will be on our ass. Rachael, glad to see you made it this week." Dianne said as she sat down to stretch.

The bigger woman huffed a little then replied, "Yeah, my daughter Zoey got me to come."

"Well aren't you a sweet young girl caring for your mom. My daughters wouldn't workout with me even if I paid them." Dianne joked making a couple other moms laugh.

Zoey smiled towards her mom and then replied, "Next is to get my dad to start working out too."

All the moms chuckled in response wishing their husbands would workout more too. Dianne then began her stretching and the pressure was pushing me into her lips. Her yoga pants were so tight that they might even rip. Dianne stretched each leg by leaning over and touching her toes. I could feel her getting horny by a growing lump pushing into my back. I was right on her clit. She kept her composure but I could tell she wanted me badly. Dianne's pussy craved my body and I was going to give it to her. She wants me down here and so I'll provide. With the new hormonal fluid, I managed to turn myself around and grab hold of her clit in my hands. My face was pressed harder into her and I could feel her body trembling with desire. 

Dianne switched up her stretch to bring her face as close as she could to her crotch and then she whispered, "Fuck Max you turn me on, you're so naughty doing this now... Mhmm oh how I want to feel your puny body squirming inside me."

She then decided to show off a little and began doing the splits. The pressure on me was crazy. I was being smothered in her vagina. Through the stretched yoga pants, I could feel the cold hard ground against my back and I was being compressed into her pussy lips face first. She let go of the ground, raising her hands and showing off her flexibility in front of the other women. I was so tightly smushed that I couldn't even squirm around. Then suddenly, I heard a faint tear of material and the fabric behind me opened up. When Dianne lifted herself back up, the thread gave out and I fell onto the floor beneath her. I didn't fall very far but I noticed the left over thread coiled into a ball and disappeared into Dianne's crotch as she stood up. The Giantess towered above me in all her glory. Her massive feet on either side of me.

Dianne cleared her throat and then said, "Okay now let's do some lounges."

She walked away leaving me there alone with only my thoughts. How did she not feel me leave? Does she think the balled up thread was me? And the rip.. Maybe this is another torture. No she wouldn't risk my life to that extent, would she? Shit shit shit... This isn't good... Dianne was across the room now and I could see the class making their way towards me as they lounged. They moved slowly step by step but I moved even slower. I was a mere ant about to be a blood stain on someone's shoe. Specifically Zoey's shoe. She was lounging straight for me.

"Zoey stop I'm done here! Don't step on me, please!" I begged.

Unfortunately she could hear me and her foot came crashing down. By some miracle it missed me, but the wind flung me to the side and I landed on my butt. And then came the next woman's foot. Luckily for me I was moved off to the side and the foot missed me. I gazed up in horror at the humans a million times my size. But I also noticed how magnificent they were. Beautiful giant women. Giantess with wonderful giant butts.

"Okay now everyone turn around but this time, add in a push up." Dianne said from the side of the class.

As the class turned and started the other direction, my fear came back. Zoey was coming back to me. However, instead of her feet, her body came down towards me. Time slowed down as I watched her belly make contact with the floor, and then her chest came after. I was positioned right at her neck and as a split second decision, I leaped onto her shirts collar. I knew it was risky but I couldn't risk getting stepped on. Zoey lifted her body off the floor with her arms and then quickly stood up continuing the workout. The motion was just too much for me to handle and my grip gave out. I fell off her shirt, but on the inside of it. I didn't fall very far because the 12 year old girl's shirt caught me. Her tight clothing held onto me pressing me into her bare chest. I was relieved but only for a second because Zoey then went down for another push up. 

"Good work girls, I can see your butts are looking more firm by the second." Dianne added in.

My mind was nowhere near thinking about butts. Zoey's shirt opened up a little as she did her push up and that caused me to be loose again. When she stood back up I flung back to her chest, only this time I landed on her nipple. I didn't have much interest in hugging a 12 year old girl's nipple, but I didn't have much choice. The nipple reacted quickly from my touch and hardened making it easier to hold. I was thankful that she hasn't developed yet because if she had boobs it would have made it way harder to hold on. Zoey made a slight moan sound but I couldn't tell if it was from the workout or from me.

"Dianne, may I please go to the bathroom?" Zoey asked politely.

"Sure sweetheart." Dianne replied.

Zoey smiled in return then quickly made her way out of the room. Dianne locked the door behind her and she made her way to the private bathroom and shower. I held onto her erect nipple for the whole ride. Once she got there, she locked the door and sat down on the toilet. I waited for the sound of urine splashing into water but it never came. Instead I was met with her hand. She reached up her shirt and grabbed hold of her less than A-cup boob. The same one I was on. Oh crap, she found me, I thought to myself as I was squished into her nipple.