- Text Size +

 


I could feel Dianne's body moving around and I figured she must be waking up. She made her way to the washroom and I heard the sound of liquid flowing through a tube and then the familiar sound of urine splashing in the toilet. I was grateful that I wasn't underneath it this time. Once she had finished, a giant finger made its way into the chasm, scooping me up and then bringing me back to the outside world. 

"Morning Max, did you have a good sleep in there?" Dianne asked as if sleeping inside her vagina was a normal occurrence.

"Well, kind of yeah. But could you remove my restraints? My arms have gone numb." I asked politely.

"Sorry munchkin, but I've got to go to work and you're coming with me. I’ve got a special place for you that I think you’ll like. Plus, if you are a good boy I'll give you a special treat. How does that sound?" Dianne said giving me a wink.

"But I thought I was going back to my sister. And what kind of treat?" I asked desperately wanting to know what she meant.

"Nope you’re going stay with me, and because you've given me so much pleasure I think its only fair if I return the favor. But only if you stay with me and cooperate. You do like being my sex toy, don't you Max? My little pleasure secret." Dianne said smiling.

I was conflicted, Dianne was kind of being nice for a change and I really want whatever Dianne is planning for me. After everything she's done and almost killing me, maybe she's ready to be nice. Should I give her a chance? I'm not sure. Dianne must have noticed that I was thinking about whether to trust her or not because she raised me up to her mouth and gave my body a big lick. At first I was scared but the saliva acted like lube and the bumps on her tongue massaged not only my dick but my whole body.

"Mhhmm, you taste just like me." Dianne said as she licked me again. 

Her tongue was almost as long as a truck in comparison to me. So imagine something that long and also the perfect amount of softness and wetness, licking you from your toes to your head. The feeling was incredible and I wanted to cum all over her beautiful tongue. However, she lowered me before I was ready. 

"Time to go. I'm not going to wear underwear so I'll sew you right to my yoga pants." Dianne said grabbing her sewing kit and yoga pants. 

Dianne cut the floss and then replaced it with thread. She looped it around my waist several times while weaving through the fabric then repeated going down my body until I was snug to the inside of her yoga pants. I was at the crotch level but this time I was facing outwards into the fabric. I was confused and couldn't see anything except for the black fabric. Dianne pulled up her pants and seemed to struggle once it reached her ass. She pulled on it hard to get it over her magnificent giant round butt. Once she was squeezed into it, the yoga pants tightly wrapped her curvy figure and fit like a second layer of skin. The material stretched and I was able to see through. I then understood why she put me in that way. 

"Comfortable? This is going to be fun. You're like a tasty treat dangling in front of my hungry pussy. You fit perfectly, all cozy and snug up against my lips. Mhmm I just want to keep you there forever.” Dianne said while checking herself out.

I was about to reply but then I remembered that I was too far for her to hear anything so I remained quiet. I was actually quiet comfortable where I was. Dianne continued to get ready for work and I examined where I was and if there was a way to escape. The thread was too tight but maybe if I was wet I could slip out. As for the location, I reached my hands back and could feel soft puffy skin most likely being the top of her lips. The thought of where I was made me hard. I heard the car door open and then Dianne got in sitting down in the drivers seat. She drove a small white car with 4 doors that she used to drop off Steph and Laura at school. Kids would go to school early just so they could see Dianne in the morning, some would say it was the reason they went to school at all. Nearly any boy would give up their life to be in the position I was in right now. The drive pushed me a little in between her lips but it was comfy. When she got out of her car, I remained there and I laughed to myself knowing that I was in a camel toe. 

"Oh Max, you're turning me on already and I haven't even started my class." Dianne said pressing me into her skin and then after fixing her pants. 

Dianne then walked into a fitness building and eventually made her way to one of the studios. I then remembered that Dianne was a fitness/yoga instructor for all female classes. I no longer had any desire to leave, I needed to stay for this, it was like a dream come true. The room was closed and locked off from anyone entering and disrupting the class. It also had mirrors everywhere and no windows so that boys like myself wouldn't peak in. Trust me I looked for windows years ago. 

Dianne waited until everyone was in before locking the door and saying, "Okay class, let's get started with a quick jog on the spot."

The motion of being bounced up and down was distracting but I was still able to observe everyone in the room. Dianne had made her way to the front of the class and I was given a full view of everyone who was in her class. 

There was a 12 year old girl wearing tight bright clothing, she had a pigtail and a kind innocent smile.

Beside her was her mom. She was a bigger lady with huge boobs. Opposite looking from her daughter.

Next to her was a short buff woman about 25 years old, and she looked like she was ready to kill someone with her muscles. 

Behind her stood was my teacher. I was shocked to see Mrs. Little here, and even more shocked to see her wearing workout clothes. She wore big librarian glasses and had her hair back in a ponytail.

To the left of my teacher was a girl from my gym class, she was very fit and attractive but picked on me in school and I didn't really like that.

There was also another girl that caught my attention out of the group, she stood at the back but I still noticed her. She had long curvy hair, a cute round face, and two perfect C-cup breasts. She looked very shy and seemed like this was her first time doing Dianne's fitness class.

Everyone else didn't seem too out of the ordinary. As Dianne jogged on the spot, I found that I was enjoying her workout. Being able to watch all these girls and older woman workout was very entertaining. I was excited for the workout Dianne had planned.

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

** Readers choice time!! Comment which character you'd like Max to spend a chapter or two with. There's also the option to stay with Dianne the entire time. Which ever character gets the most uproar then I'll write a sexual chapter with them! Hope everyone is enjoying it so far :)