- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

** Warning b If you do not like giants then you may want to skip this chapter and the next. I included a giant for my female readers but if that's not your thing then please skip to chapter 15 :) 

 

 

I was speechless, I couldn't even open my mouth. Dianne however, she opened hers and then plopped me right on her tongue. My naked body stuck to the wet and cushioned surface as her mouth closed shut. The air was very warm and moist on my skin. As Dianne walked to her bedroom, her massive tongue played with me as if I was a piece of candy. It swished me from side to side and then pressed me into the roof of her mouth. I immediately was turned on by this, her tongue touch me all over my body and my dick loved the feeling. However, my brain didn't like it at all. My logical side was worried about what was to come and that I nearly just died a few minutes ago. I felt like my mind was at war with itself and my dick was winning. My hormones just couldn't resist the amazing feeling of her tongue and I found myself slightly humping it. I didn't even stop when I heard Mike voice speak to Dianne.


"Hey sexy, what took you so long? I've been dying to see what's under those clothes of yours." Mike said while undressing Dianne with his eyes. 


My eardrums nearly popped as Dianne replied, "Shh, tonight you just relax and don't speak, I'll take care of you."


I was relieved once she finished speaking and I went back to humping her tongue again. From what I could tell, Dianne climbed on top of Mike who was laying on the bed and they were undressing each other. I was jealous of Mike, he was human sized and has the privilege of being pleasured by a smoking hot milf. But maybe he would be jealous of me experiencing the ride of a lifetime, literally inside his wife. I hope he doesn't mind what I'm about to do. Dianne's lips formed to a kiss and she began kissing Mike, I'm guessing on his chest. As she made her way down his body I squirted cum all over her tongue. She acknowledged me finishing by making a pleasured hum sound and then carefully swallowed my sperm. She then moved me to the front of her tongue and licked Mike. With the help of Dianne's spit, I stuck to the vertical wall that was Mikes skin. I looked around and then it finally hit me. I was on Mike's hard dick. Above me was his massive mushroom shaped head, and below me were his balls. Dianne's face lit up with joy as she saw me look around in horror. She had her slave sex toy and her husband's big dick both in one place. She bit her bottom lip and then slowly licked her lips as she eagerly awaited to swallow Mike's dick whole.

 
"You're killing me honey with the teasing." Mike said sarcastically. 


That was Dianne's cue. Her mouth opened wide and she gently slid her soft lips over his shaft until it hit the back of her throat. She then reversed making sure to not lose the tiny figure in the process. Dianne then sucked on just the head and it made Mike moan in pleasure. She circled her tongue around the grooves as if licking a lollypop and trying to get as much taste off it as possible. Mike's dick was getting even harder in response and was desiring more. Dianne gave him exactly what he wanted as she slid his dick back into her throat as far as she could handle. She picked up her speed causing Mike to go crazy. Dianne knew the pleasure she was giving him but was also getting pleasure from torturing Max in the process. She slowed down and lightly ran her teeth across his skin bringing max back into her mouth. Once she reached the head, she used her tongue and pushed Max into the slit of Mike's dick. Once she knew he was secured in there she returned to deep throating his cock. She continued this until Mike was super hard and ready to cum. She wasn't ready for him to finish yet so she stopped and then raised her head smiling at Mike.


When Dianne opened her mouth and gently slid her lips down Mike's shaft, I was overwhelmed with feeling. Mike may have been the actual one being blown, but I was getting just as much but over my whole body. Feeling her soft lips run over my face and then down my naked body was exhilarating. Everything faded the black as I entered her mouth, but then I had her wet tongue soaking me in saliva and pleasuring my hard dick. My mind was loving the feeling so much I had pretty much subconsciously forgiven her for nearly killing me. I was sad once she retreated, and then she teased me by sucking on the head of Mike's dick and licking it all over. My wish was granted as she returned to deep throating Mike and running her tongue up and down my body. After some time, she surprised me with her teeth and they scooped me off the shaft. Her powerful tongue then forced me into a squishy hole and I was stuck inside it with my head sticking out. I quickly realized it was Mike's dick hole and I was once again angry at Dianne. I had never even touched another man's dick before and now I was inside of one. Fuck, things change from good to bad every time I am with this beautiful giant, I thought to myself. Dianne's mouth spread apart once again but this time I had a front row seat to her throat. I was quiet impressed at how far Dianne was able to deep throat Mike. I was scared but also turned on. I traveled past all her teeth, past her uvula, and then partially down her throat. The experience slightly reminded me of when Steph swallowed me and my sister's cum. However, this time I was brought back out, over and over again. After a few minutes of this I could tell Mike's dick was ready to explode. I was in horror at the thought of being shot out covered in a man's cum. Luckily before he did, Dianne stopped and moved away from his dick. She repositioned herself and I found myself looking up towards her giant ass and wet pussy. I could feel his dick was throbbing in anticipation for her but it seemed to be settling down a little now. I thought I was about to enter into Dianne's pussy until she whispered into Mike's ear and then got off the bed and went to their closet.


Dianne had to let Mike's dick settle down a little so she thought she'd grab something special to spice up the sex even more. She whispered in Mike's ear to stay there and then she grabbed handcuffs from their closet. She swung them around on her finger while standing fully naked at the edge of the bed. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

** Please let me know what you think of the story so far and if you like where this is headed! I appreciate all the comments and support! Thanks :)