- Text Size +

 

I held onto the finger as it returned me to the brightness of the room. I looked back down at Dianne's pussy thinking about how hot it looked, but also how I was intimidated by it, now that its swallowed me alive. The finger lifted me up to Dianne's face where she was able to get a good look at me. 

"What a cute little gentleman you are. Giving an older woman like myself such an amazing orgasm, I don't think I've ever felt pleasure like that before." Dianne said with an exhausted smile.

"Well I'm glad, can't say I've ever done anything like that..." I said remembering back to everything that just happened, "You sure did a number on me too, I wasn't quite sure if I was going to make it out."

"Oh Max, you must haven't been this small for a very long. Your body is condensed to that size making you very strong. You also don't need to eat or even breath nearly as much as you used to. But you're not invincible still, I know that for sure." Dianne explained while taking me to the sink.

"That would make sense with everything I've been through... I could be like a superhero! They could call me... Bug man!" I said with my child-like humour getting the best of me." 

"Darling, you are a keeper." Dianne replied with a matured giggle.

Her comment reminded me of our deal, but before I could speak, the tap water washed over my head. Her fingers were surprisingly gentle, especially with how rough she was with me earlier. She washed my whole body including my junk. I of course was turned on. 

I fought the sexual urges and managed to keep my head together enough to ask, "So what about our deal?".

Dianne was finished cleaning me, so she turned off the tap and then replied, "I know I said I would return you, but I can't yet."

"What? But you said you would!" I replied getting a little upset.

Dianne's facial expression changed a little and seemed more serious.

"I only just got you Max. Your sister will have the rest of her life to see you." She paused a moment then continued, "a strong boy like yourself can handle another night, right Max? Or did you not enjoy my body?" Dianne asked changing her tone to be more sad/insulted. 

"No no, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen! But Amy is worried about me and I should probably see her to let her know I am alright." I said.

"I'll let her know that you are safe with me and then I'll return you to her tomorrow. We have some more fun to have tonight when my husband comes home, he's been away for a week working as an investigator for the recent bombings. He's been so busy with everything but he's back now and must be dying to see me. But for right now, I'll make a safe place for you to hang tight." Dianne said setting me on her bed.

Before I could reply, she walked away into her closet and I watched her hot naked ass swag side to side with each step. My thoughts were messed up again. I wanted her but I was scared at the same time, there were so many unanswered questions. I still didn't know what happened to the other tiny boy, but she defiantly used him too because she knows so much about me being small. What scared me the most was her husband. I hope it's nothing sexual, I'm not into that kind of stuff. But then again its Dianne, a giantess with an ass of a God.

A couple minutes later, Dianne returned holding some of her panties and said, "Here you go handsome, you can go in here and I'll protect you until tonight." 

Dianne smiled while slightly biting her bottom lip. Then she picked me up and placed me into her underwear. The only difference was that this time there were sown in threads that she tucked me under like a seatbelt. Once I was secured, I felt like a prisoner, I could hardly move. 

"I can't move." I said to her trying to free my arms.

"That's the point, you're so cute when you squirm." She replied.

Dianne then stepped into her undies and slid them up. I was pressed up face to face with her pussy once again. My erection stood up just under the threading so that it was slightly in between her lips. I thought to myself how gullible I was. Dianne had the mature but sexy body of Steph, and the maniacal brain of Laura. It was a deadly duo and I had easily fallen victim. She tricked me into cooperating and now I'm stuck as her fuck toy. As much as I also loved it, I couldn't risk staying with Dianne. The fact that she lost or maybe even killed the last shrunken boy, it was too risky to stay. By the time I had decided to escape, Dianne had finished getting dressed and was now heading to the kitchen. It was a little hard, but for the most part, I could make out what was happening. 

The doorbell rang and then shortly after, Laura ran out of her room yelling, "Daddy! Mom daddy's home!"

The door opened and a man's voice replied, "Hello Munchkin."

"Chinese Food!" Laura screamed, then grabbing the bags of food and bringing them to the table.

"Baby, you didn't have to do that." Dianne's added, then going in for a hug.

After hugging, she turned around and her husband squeezed her firm ass. This worked in my favour because it loosened one of my arms free. I managed to get my second arm out but the treading was too tight around my waste to escape. Dianne then made her way to the table and sat down. The pressure pushed me a little in between her hungry pussy lips. I resisted the urge to masturbate as the smell and feeling of her vagina drove my hormones crazy.

"Hello Mr. Watson." Amy said joining everyone at the table.

"You've known me many years Amy, you can just call me Mike."

"Yes Mr... I mean Mike." Amy nervously replied, obviously still worried about me.

I could tell that she wasn't acting herself, she must have been looking for me all day with Steph. I continued squirming around and I noticed Dianne's lips were getting bigger and more wet. Maybe I can turn her on enough to get her to leave the table. I pushing at her lips and moving them around right as Dianne started speaking.

"Steph, your father..." Dianne stopped briefly to clear her throat and maintain her composure. "Your father and I think it would be good for you and Laura to go to a movie after dinner. You girls have been fighting the last couple weeks and need some bonding time. Amy you can..." Dianne nearly lost control as her pussy desperately needed to be pleasured. She reached behind her lower back as if to scratch an itch, but instead pulled her undies back and up into a thong. "You can go with them and we'll give you girls money for everything." 

My plan to make Dianne horny was working until she fixed her undies. I was moved backwards in between her giant butt cheeks and ended up directly on her butthole.

Laura yelled, "Yay!" At the same time Steph argued, "What, Amy and I have to babysit Laura?"

Mike realized Dianne's plan to be alone and jumped into the conversation, "Now Steph, your mother is right, here is $50 and I don't want to hear any complaints, okay?"

"Fine, sorry Amy we have to babysit my sister." Steph said with an annoyed tone.

"Oh, uh its alright." Amy replied still distracted. 

"Okay let's eat." Dianne said grabbing the first bite.

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

** Sorry that's all I have for right now and I'm going away on a big trip so I won't be adding chapters for a little bit. Hope you've all enjoyed it so far and thank you for the great feedback, I appreciate it! :)