- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Nipple, Boobs)

Dianne left Katie and me on top of her nightstand while she dressed to go out. A dull ache in my muscles tugged me down to the hardwood surface, and Katie slumped down beside me. We didn't speak, there was nothing to say, Dianne's constant abuse had pushed us past the point of exhaustion. Katie leaned into me, and I leaned into her, feeling grateful that we were the same size again. A yawn cracked my jaw, and the next thing I knew, I was drifting off to sleep.

A loud creak jerked me awake, and I looked over in time to see Dianne walk through the door. She was in a sleek red top with a deep v-neck that showed off an incredible amount of cleavage and a form-fitting business skirt. I glanced over my shoulder at Katie and saw that she was still fast asleep. Footsteps thumped heavily across the floor as Dianne approached, and I turned back as she leaned over, placing a hand on the bed to steady herself as she removed her shoes. Her eyes found me, and a smirk twisted her lips. 

"Miss me?" I lied with a nod, but I shouldn't have bothered; I don't think she could even see such a small gesture. 

"The client I met for lunch couldn't stop staring at these," she went on, shaking her enormous boobs for emphasis. 

I was mesmerized as the gigantic orbs jiggled and bounced back and forth in her v-neck. Dianne straightened, pulling her bust high above me. Following her motion with my eyes was like watching a skyscraper rise, and for a moment, I had a sense of vertigo. The dress's straps slid off Dianne's shoulders and rolled down the front where it was taut across her boobs before letting the garment fall to the floor. The tide of red cloth fell away to reveal acres of the milf's fit body and luscious curves, leaving only a matching set of black bra and panties. The mattress softly creaked as Dianne sat her plump butt down and swung her legs up. I wasn't sure what she was planning, but I knew it would be rough on Katie and me. 

I nudged my girlfriend, and she came awake with a start, "Wuh?"

"Dianne is back, I can't believe you slept through it."

"I was tired," Katie said through a yawn. 

A shadow fell over us as Dianne's hand lowered to the level of the nightstand. "Get on," the giantess boomed. "And be quick about it." 

Katie and I exchanged glances, we knew better than to try anything at this size, and we were too small to speak to Dianne properly, not that it would have mattered if we could. She was going to take what she wanted regardless of what we said. So we quickly got into her palm and a moment later were whizzing through the air at break-neck speeds. Her hand stopped just above the enormous mounds of her boobs and began to tilt. I yelped involuntarily as Katie and I tumbled from Dianne's hand towards the cavernous depths of her cleavage. I bounced off the spongy surface of her boob and rolled out of control for a moment before grabbing hold of the edge of her bra cup. 

Katie was not so lucky and went sprawling into Dianne's cleavage. The giantess's fingers chased after her, and a moment later, Katie came back out, held flailing between Dianne's fingers. Dianne's free hand lifted up the edge of her bra cup, and while the fingers holding Katie shoved her inside and positioned over Dianne's colossal nipple. Both hands retracted, and the bra cup snapped over Katie, pinning her against the giantess's nipple, but I didn't have time to worry about my girlfriend because, in the next instant, Dianne picked me up and gave me the same treatment. I struggled against her fingers as the stifling heat inside her bra washed over me, but my effort was wasted. Dianne probably couldn't even feel my struggles. 

Dianne's nipple abruptly stopped my descent into her bra and its rubbery surface grated against my stomach. Her fingers retreated, and just like I'd seen with Katie, the bra snapped shut, trapping me in the hot, somewhat sweaty confines of her bra. Her nipple loomed over me like a small tower, tenting the fabric of her bra. 

"Get to work my little slaves, worship my nipples," Dianne's voice rumbled beneath me. 

I reached out and ran my hands along the pebbled, rubbery flesh, marveling at the size and texture of her nipples. 

"Mmm, they're so sensitive when they're swollen like this," Dianne murmured. "This DD bra felt sooo tight during my meeting." 

I rubbed harder, spurred on by her words. 

"Sometimes, when they swell up like this, I have to wear the next size up. How does that make you feel?" 

A slick sound from down below indicated Dianne had begun to play with herself. 

"How does it feel to be trapped in that great big bra that is too small for my huge tits?" 

I realized the nipple I was stroking was steadily swelling larger and was now nearly twice my height and thickness. 

"Mmm, that's it," Dianne gasped. "The next time I put you in my bra, I'm going to set you on top of my nipples." 

Her breathing was heavy; her own words were obviously working her into a frenzy. "And when they get hard, they're going to crush you against my bra-mmmm!" Her body shivered in pleasure. 

I was forced to hug Dianne's nipple and hang on for dear life as her massive boob quaked beneath me, nearly throwing me off. Her words were getting to me too, and I realized my erection was stabbing into her nipple. I began to grind against the pebbly flesh and was nearly there when Dianne cried out. Her boobs jumped, and I lost my grip, and the taut material of her bra couldn't save me because it was pushed so far away by her nipple. I slid deeper into her sweat-slicked bra as the oblivious Dianne moaned in pleasure.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapters - 104 Workout - already released in the link below.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/41764540

 

Plus check out all the extras below!

 

New Side Chapter: Ahsoka Tano the Padawan Giantess: Ahsoka Tano holds Luminara against her will smushed inside her wet pussy. She then attempts to seduce Anakin in order to shrink him down and anal vore the Jedi Master. Read below.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/41904305

 

Chapter 5 - A College Girl With a Lucid Gift -  There are now 5 chapters released for this story and I can promise you that they are good. Thea has some fun exploring her unaware college professor's panties, creeping on some friends, and even has an accidental insertion with her mom... Chapters 1 and 2 are linked below for a special cheaper price. Plus you can check out the free chapter on my profile!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/40127325


Giantess Audio Content: Still pending until I have time to update.

 

Board Members Tier - This tier is now the best bang for your buck with a total of 9 chapters released every month.

September will be Max and Zoey - Lazy-boy Down the Digestive Tract

Bonus Story Part 1: https://www.patreon.com/posts/41837066

Bonus Story Part 2: https://www.patreon.com/posts/42018709

 

With a butt load of new content on my Patreon, there's defiantly something that will interest you.  https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

Thanks for reading!

 

Featured Supporters - Jeremy Mueller, Brian Harrison, Brandon Beedle, Netherhunter75, Hayden, brandon, Roy Grudge, DigiDemonLord, Jacob Tanaka, Ben Davis, Evander, brandon fahnestock, Connor kent, Tom Aussurin, S4ge, Marcus Gonzales, Gatekeeper, Daniel Bass, Cosmic Cooking Hunter 77, Luke Brockwell, rocketman, Sean Young, Quincy, Nick Rich, maurice green, Leovanroy, Lenvion, JPMK! {verb}, Kyle, Benjidahl, Boyd Ryther, Stephen