- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Nose and Giant) 

*This specific chapter will involve nose and giant scenes*

While gaging in the stinky aftermath of her toxic farts, I managed to shake Katie awake. I hugged her wet, limp body as I was so relieved that she was okay. 

“I have a plan to get out of here… Can you walk?” I asked. 

“Umm, not very well, I am just so exhausted from pleasing Dianne.” She replied. 

“Can you shrink?” I asked again, now with a plan.

“Let me try,” Katie closed her eyes and tried to concentrate through the mustard gas smell.

After some failed attempts while tapping her watch, I added some encouragement, “Try thinking about how big my dick will be after you shrink.” 

Immediately after I finished, my girlfriend shrank down to 3 inches in height. I caught a glimpse of her smirk as she gestured her hands out towards my crotch. ‘A deal is a deal,’ I thought to myself, placing her tiny body onto my limp member. Katie’s small arms wrapped around my girth and instantly turned me on. However, I didn’t have time to mess around. I needed to get moving while Dianne was still preoccupied with her post-orgasm. 

“There’s the hole,” I said to myself. 

I spotted the small rip in the bedsheet while hanging upside down from the giantess’ rear. After reaching it, I burrowed my tiny form through and took shelter from the outside world. I made it just in time. 

“Mhmmm,” Dianne purred. “What a lovely release of hormones! I haven’t squirted that much in a long time. Maybe I should treat you guys for being such amazing sex toys. Max, Katie?” 

The woman frantically looked around, unable to spot us. My heart was pumping in fear; yet, Katie seemed too preoccupied with my dick to realize what was going on. I had to admit that it did feel quite nice down there. 

“I know you two couldn’t have gotten far, so you must be hiding in the sheets somewhere. I bet I can sniff you out.” Dianne said, taking some deep inhales of the surrounding sheets.

It was almost like she was a hound dog, sniffing us out, and she was good at it. Her nose found our location within a couple of minutes. 

“There you guys are,” she said, breathing in the musky aroma. “It was easy to find you since you are covered in my wonderful odor!” 

The giantess reached two fingers into the hole and dragged me out by my feet. She then dangled me upside down, eyeing me up like a desert. 

“I see Katie has shrunk, let me give her a good sniff.”

Dianne placed a nostril over my erection, causing it and Katie to disappear into its hairy depths. She then started out with some soft breathing to capture all the smells. Air flowed in from around my belly, which also created a suction, driving my dick deeper into her nose. Some of her snot ended up coating my member, and it acted like lube, bringing me quite a bit of pleasure. All together with Katie’s presence, the experience was very arousing, and I was about cum. 

“Uhh, I can smell both my ass and my pussy on you little ones. I can even taste it a little, and I have to admit, it’s pretty good for a mature mother of two.” 

Dianne then snorted a more significant whiff of air, suctioning my body to her nose. It was just too much for me to handle, causing me to nut inside her nostril. The white substance traveled all the way through to the back of the woman’s throat, giving her the added flavor of my salty climax. 

“Oh, Max! Mhmm, what a wonderful surprise to my taste buds!” She purred, savoring every drop as it dripped down her long throat. 

Dianne continued sniffing, but now I couldn’t feel Katie on my dick anymore. My instincts kicked in to save her as I slapped my watch and began rapidly shrinking. The giantess lost grip of my limbs as she then unintentionally snorted me up too. 

“Oh,” the woman exclaimed, shocked by what just happened under her nose. “I guess if you two want to spend some time in my nose to rest, I’ll allow it. But remember, there are only two ways to go, down my throat, or back out my nose. I suggest taking the second option.”

I was so exhausted that after she finished talking, I fell asleep. When I woke up again, I leaned up against Dianne’s internal wall with a random massive hard-on. Confused and slightly dazed, I decided to call out for my girlfriend. 

“Katie? You around here somewhere?” I asked.

I then felt a tingly sensation coming from my ball sack. I investigated the feeling, and the pleasant vibration was radiating from specifically my right testicle. After realizing what it was, I leaned back and flexed my stiff pulsating member. 

“You actually did it, you’re inside me right now, aren’t you?” I smirked. 

The slight tingling sensations were defiantly odd feeling, but it was quite arousing at the same time. It sort of felt like Katie was humping or getting herself off inside of me, and even the thought of her swimming around inside me it turned me on even more. I enjoyed the blissful experience; it was light getting chills down your spine but located on your groin. Eventually, the build-up was too much for me to resist finishing. 

“Well, I hope you’re ready, Katie,” I said, pointing my dick towards a glob of goo for a softer impact. 

I was slightly afraid of how it would feel, but releasing Katie from my balls was like erupting the thickest load you’ve ever shot. Her tiny micro-body got carried with my cum as she traveled through my tubes and up my long shaft. She then exploded out the tip like a rocked as I gasped in release and ecstasy. My body then shook uncontrollably for a few moments. 

Katie suddenly grew back to the same height as me, completely drenched in a sticky coating, “Wow, now that was the best waterslide I have even been on… Taste pretty good too.” 

She licked her lips before giggling with a cute smirk. I couldn’t help but fall for this girl even harder. Her complexion radiated in a sort of sexy and playful kind of way. 

“Ahcheww!” The monstrous giantess sneezed. 

Katie and I both got shot out from Dianne’s nose and into a kleenex. Our new sizes were only about half an inch in height compared to the massive giantess holding us. Her eyes gleamed down on us, happy to see both of us in her possession again. 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapters - 103 and 104 (Twin Towers and Workout) - already released in the link below. I'll be catching up on my free posts by posting 2 a week until I've fully caught back up with one chapter per week. In the mean time, for a dollar you get to catch up on what's happened to Max and his girlfriend.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/41762940

 

Plus check out all the extras below!

 

New Side Chapter: Ahsoka Tano the Padawan Giantess: Ahsoka Tano holds Luminara against her will, and inside her pussy. She then attempts to seduce Anakin in order to shrink him down and anal vore the Jedi Master. Read below.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/41904305

 

Chapter 5 - A College Girl With a Lucid Gift -  There are now 5 chapters released for this story and I can promise you that they are good. Thea has some fun exploring her unaware college professor's panties, creeping on some friends, and even has an accidental insertion with her mom... Chapters 1 and 2 are linked below for a special cheaper price. Plus you can check out the free chapter on my profile!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/40127325


Giantess Audio Content: Still pending until I have time to update.

 

Board Members Tier - This tier is now the best bang for your buck with a total of 9 chapters released every month.

September will be Max and Zoey - First part is 6000 words of innocent unaware

Bonus Story Part 1: https://www.patreon.com/posts/41837066

Bonus Story Part 2: Next week

 

With a butt load of new content on my Patreon, there's defiantly something that will interest you.  https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

Thanks for reading!

 

Featured Supporters - Jeremy Mueller, Brian Harrison, Brandon Beedle, Netherhunter75, Hayden, brandon, Roy Grudge, DigiDemonLord, Jacob Tanaka, Ben Davis, Evander, brandon fahnestock, Connor kent, Tom Aussurin, S4ge, Marcus Gonzales, Gatekeeper, Daniel Bass, Cosmic Cooking Hunter 77, Luke Brockwell, rocketman, Sean Young, Quincy, Nick Rich, maurice green, Leovanroy, Lenvion, JPMK! {verb}, Kyle, Benjidahl, Boyd Ryther, Stephen