- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Anus, Farting)

I clung weakly to Katie as Dianne continued to thrust us into her hole. Sweat slicked our bodies, though most of it was probably from the crack of Dianne's ass, which was getting progressively wetter as she shuddered and convulsed in post-orgasmic bliss. Finally, she tugged us out, and our hips came free with a pop. The scent wafting up from Dianne's freshly unplugged asshole was anything but fresh, but I breathed a sigh of relief anyway. If she had kept at it much longer, I might have passed out from exhaustion, and from the looks of it, Katie wasn't much better.

"Mhmm, Max, that's more like it," Dianne hummed.

Although my relief was short-lived. Dianne's fingers rotated us in her palm until I was staring at her hole's wrinkled pucker. Katie's wide eyes met mine, and we both started to shout at Dianne to wait, but it was too late. The giantess plunged us face-first into her ass, the force painfully driving our shoulders through the tight ring of her asshole into her colon's fragrant interior. A mighty moan rumbled around us, and the repetitive squelching of Dianne working the dildo into her pussy began again. How was she still going?

"I could never get tired of this," she continued, now arching her back. 

Katie moaned against me, and I realized I was getting hard again despite the growing ache in my muscles and increasing breathing difficulty. Judging by the heavy odor, Dianne's colon was building towards a dump, and she must have eaten something spicy because my eyes were stinging. The tiny bits of light poked through Dianne's asshole were just enough to make out the impression of her dildo deforming her interior's fleshy wall. I opened my mouth to tell Katie that everything was going to be alright, but at that same moment, her hand clamped on the back of my head and forced my open mouth over her breast. 

 "Mmmmff," I mumbled into the soft, sweaty flesh of her tit. 

My erection went from half to full mast in an instant, eliciting a moan from Katie. With the little strength remaining in my arms, I pulled myself tight against her, and she grounded into me in response. Dianne continued to thrust us into her hole, sending us deeper and deeper into her stinky colon. 

  "Oh fuck, oh, yes!" Dianne moaned, voice thick with arousal. "I'm never gonna let the two of you go." 

She whimpered as the dildo found her sweet spot, "Mmm, two little sex toys that I can..." she interrupted herself with another moan. "Ahh, do whatever I want with... I'm gonna have one of you suck my clit all day." 

Dianne cried out, and her thrusts became wild and uncoordinated, nearly throwing me off of Katie. Fortunately, my girlfriend wrapped her thighs around my back and kept me locked inside her. 

"The other one," Dianne went on, "Can be my buttplug... ugh, I can't believe I ever let you escape!" 

Katie and I were tossed about like rowboats on a stormy sea as Dianne lost herself to another orgasm. The wild, unpredictable movements were enough to send me over the edge again as well. But as I emptied into Katie, my eyes grew heavy, my muscles slackened, and the last of the light finally faded.

I awoke upside down over the bed. The sheets beneath me were soaked through with juices, Dianne's judging by the smell. Katie was exhausted and sprawled in the puddle, arms and legs splayed out in almost comical fashion. I tried to move and found I couldn't; one shoulder and an arm were free, but the rest of my body was stuck inside Dianne's hole. It was then that I noticed the squelching sound coming from just above my head. I twisted around to look up and saw the giant purple dildo being thrust into and out of Dianne's dripping pussy. In fact, her juices were running down her thighs and around both sides of her asshole to join the bed's already enormous puddle.

"Just how long could this MILF keep it up?" I asked myself.

It would have been more than a little arousing if my entire body didn't ache from being used and abused by the unsympathetic giantess. I looked back at Katie and couldn't help but feel a little guilty, she had probably worn herself out, trying to pull me out of Dianne's ass. Within the movement, a big glob of juices splattered down onto Katie's head and ran down into her hair, Dianne was going to drown her if the woman kept it up. I had to get free. I reached out with my one free arm and tried to find a hair or something to grip around Dianne's hole, but the entire area was slippery with her juices. I tried wedging my other arm free, but for whatever reason, her hole had clamped down tight, and my strength was nothing compared to the power of her giant asshole.

"Yes, keep squirming my puny sex slave," Dianne smiled, enjoying her abusive dominance. 

After a few minutes of struggling, I gave up trying to brute force my way out and tried to think of a plan. Dianne's breathing was getting faster again, her moans louder- maybe if she orgasmed again, there would be a chance to break out. So I waited. Then I waited some more. Minutes ticked by, and Dianne seemed no closer to orgasm- she had already cum so many times that she appeared in no rush to do so again. But the puddle of juices around Katie was getting deeper, and she looked so exhausted that she may have even fallen asleep in it. The sheets were already soaked through, and Dianne wasn't showing any signs of stopping. I'd read somewhere that a person can drown in an inch of water, and relative to Katie's size, Dianne's puddle of arousal was already deeper than that. 

As I was lost in a train of thought, my opportunity to escape arrived suddenly and violently. "Ohh my God!" The MILF roared. 

The hole around me gaped open, and a pressure I had not noticed exploded forth in a fluttering stinkbomb of gas. The pool of Dianne's juices surged and rippled into waves as the hot air blasted over me and onto Katie. Instantly the smell of Dianne's fart consumed every breathable particle of oxygen, replacing it with an eggy and distinctly shitty stench. Fortunately, the gas dislodged me from Dianne's pucker and sent me tumbling to the bed. I splashed down in her juices, nearly elbowing Katie as I flopped around like a fish trying to get my bearings. Incredibly, another hissing fart issued from Dianne's wretched hole, and I gagged, choking out a plea for Katie to wake up. Dianne's gas was not enough to bring my girlfriend back to her senses, but it was enough to bring Dianne to a sadistic orgasm. The giantess cried out in ecstasy, and her juices rained down on us while we wallowed in the stinky aftermath of her gas.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapters - 102, 103, and 104 (Nose Escape) - already released in the link below. I'll be catching up on my free posts by posting 2 a week until I've fully caught back up with one chapter per week. In the mean time, for a dollar you get to catch up on what's happened to Max and his girlfriend.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/41251693

 

Plus check out all the extras below!

 

Side Chapter: Laura and Zoey Play a Game (Unwilling Insertions) - https://www.patreon.com/posts/40706243

Next Side Chapter will be out very soon - Ahsoka Tano the Padawan Giantess

 

New Chapter 5 - A College Girl With a Lucid Gift -  There are now 5 chapters released for this story and I can promise you that they are good. Thea has some fun exploring her unaware college professor's panties, creeping on some friends, and even has an accidental insertion with her mom... Chapters 1 and 2 are linked below for a special cheaper price. Plus you can check out the free chapter on my profile!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/40127325


New Giantess Audio Content: Still pending until I have time to update.

 

Board Members Tier - This tier is now the best bang for your buck with a total of 9 chapters released every month.

September will be Max and Zoey

Bonus Story Part 1: Tomorrow

Bonus Story Part 2: End of the month

 

With a butt load of new content on my Patreon, there's defiantly something that will interest you.  https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

 

Featured Supporters - Jeremy Mueller, Brian Harrison,  Brandon Beedle, Netherhunter75, Hayden, brandon, Roy Grudge,  DigiDemonLord, Jacob Tanaka, Ben Davis, Evander, brandon fahnestock,  Connor kent, Tom Aussurin, S4ge, Marcus Gonzales, Gatekeeper, Daniel  Bass, Cosmic Cooking Hunter 77, Luke Brockwell, rocketman, Sean Young,  Quincy, Nick Rich, maurice green, Leovanroy, Lenvion, JPMK! {verb},  Kyle, Benjidahl, Boyd Ryther, Stephen