- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A chapter focused on classic giantess rampage, Vicki style!

The cameras continued to hum around me. The bizarre technology continued to have its effect. I did not know how long I had been trapped in Vicki. The room was lit by the hums of computer screens. They showed different cameras, angles of Vicki, as well as Vicki’s body. My life of observing, watching, and enjoying these sisters grow larger and larger had reached its zenith. I was a passive observer to the largest and most spoiled of them, bathed in the pungent scent of Vicki’s pussy, watching from every angle. Before, I had been able to control the cameras. Now, they all remained focused on Vicki. Watching her every movement. As she continued to gloat around me, growing larger and larger. Inescapable. I could do nothing but watch, submerged in her essence, trapped on the sticky floor, as she ascended into a goddess. 

“It’s what aIlows us to live on her… like parasites…” Alice had explained earlier, smugly. “This is a gravity device… it’s main purpose is to keep Vicki entertained. Through the sensors that are placed on her, inside these pods, Vicki can communicate with us. Our purpose is to serve her, after all. To help Vicki out. For she shall be our very world. And…” Alice showed her hand with a flourish… “you can see everything from her. These cameras will cover her entire body. You should be able to see as Vicki sees the world. And you can see her trample it underneath her. While immersed in her porous pod. Encased in the scent of her vagina, growing more and more powerful without end. Your life… will be simple bliss.”

“What will happen to most people?” I responded. “I know people have been brought in every night. To live inside her. But there’s only so many. If you’re telling me the truth… if Vicki’s growth is exponential, what does that mean for mankind?”

“Oh… I only have assembled so many staff!” Alice exclaimed. “So there’s only so many people we can get inside her body here. These pods will allow them to live almost anywhere. But, again, we can only get so many of these… they were designed for exploring the stars. But we ran into problems… mainly with resources.”

“With resources?” I spoke, trying to feign interest. With the amount of influence Alice had over Vicki, I felt like it was best to at least pretend to be on her side. After all, I had nowhere else to go.

“Think about colonizing the moon, Nathan.” The blonde sat down on the floor of flesh, staring at me. “These pods even allow us to control gravity itself… but the mass conversion this parasite achieves is beyond anything else. Vicki’s bod through its sheer mass, through the extending pipes provided throughout her body will provide us with her milk. Serving as a source of sustenance. We have directed her to leave soil on her back, at the end of this Earth, when she’s big enough, providing a patch for growing any plants we need. Vicki will be our mobile, immortal Earth... she will enable us to traverse the stars, to live forever… and if we tried to outgrow her boundaries, she would have so many ways to deal with it!” Alice raised her arms in the air, smiling manically. “She can simply eliminate much of humanity, wiping the parasites off of her. Or she could activate it again… growing yet larger. She is a Goddess. Our goddess!!!!”

“Vicki was just someone who felt insecure!” I finally yelled back. “She didn’t want to be a goddess!! A planet!!!”

“Have you even listened to her over the past year… at all?” Alice sneered. “That’s what she’s been talking about the entire time. And her mania fuels her growth… that’s why… of the three sisters, we picked her. Because she chose this. You’re not her boyfriend. You’re not someone who can persuade her to stop this ascension… even if we needed you to give her a little encouragement. That’s cause you needed to speed her up. She was going to reach the same conclusion, no matter what.”

“Hmm…”  I thought. For so long, even if she hurt people, Vicki had avoided killing. Had she simply become too big to avoid that? Were people beneath Vicki’s notice. Or was it something else?

“At any rate, it doesn’t matter now.” Alice put on a wetsuit, preparing to access the exit. “This thing will let me head out. You’re stuck here…” monitors turned on, showing me Vicki, and everything outside of Vicki, in every direction. I could see a city, being approached by Vicki.

“We are close to having the nanotubes, much thinner than Vicki’s blood vessels, deliver her milk throughout her body. In the meantime, the fridge here is stocked with food. You may get nauseous thinking of gravity outside, but in this chamber, you’re protected. There’s a bathroom installed here. Don’t worry, any waste will be efficiently recycled. Just don’t think about it too much. Vicki thinks you can talk to her any time, but we’ve cut that off, so that you can’t try to undo your actions…” Alice smirked again before putting on a helmet. “Watch your friend consume this world…” Alice proclaimed as she left, going outside, into Vicki’s cavernous pussy, preparing to navigate the body she was prepared to live as a parasite on.

Leaving me alone, completely alone, even while inside another person, in essentially a small bubble apartment, located deep inside Vicki’s pussy.

And the monitors hummed on. Flashing between various views of Vicki, taken by drones, showing the world under her feet, as well as aerial views. I even saw the world from Vicki’s own perspective, as she grew, and grew, and grew.

It was an unnamed, unknown city. From every direction, screens illuminated around Nate. Flying cameras depicting destruction… chaos. Devastation. And one spoiled, arrogant, pretty, demanding girl. Who thought she was a hero, no matter what she did.

Cameras showed people panicked long before Vicki even arrived. Her scent wafted kilometers away, even as she became visible over the horizon. Over 250 kilometers away, the incredible giantess could be sensed… her smell. Her skin, mixed with sweat, mixed with the odor of the unshowered girl, along with that of her incredible sex, her unceasing horniness letting this town know – it was about to be fucked.

Then, after her scent wafted over, she became visible. Young and old alike looked up as she approached. Her stomach regularly and completely processed everything, from food to the very Earth itself. All disappeared in Vicki’s stomach.

To the hapless inhabitants, Vicki grew visible, approaching over the horizon. Her body jiggled as she approached. She wasn’t fat, or even able to become fat, with her alien processing everything. Yet, incredibly, she approached the limits of her growth, and her stomach jiggled with every step. Her stomach – the height of a 50 story building, sloshing with her every step. Her boobs too jiggled and shook, free of any bra, never to be clothed again, hundreds of meters up in the air.

"Hello Minneapolis!!!" Vicki shouted, giving a name to the city. "Nate... aren't you just glad to see how big I've gotten. Hehe..." Vicki spoke to me, but kept everything silent on my end. She controlled whether I could actually respond or not. And she chose to keep me silent. But Vicki talked to me anyway. 

Vicki stood taller than every building as she approached… every single building, except for a few skyscrapers. And when denizens of an apartment complex realized Vicki’s eyes were fixated on the building, people begun to scream, and Vicki smiled, widely and cruelly at them..

“You have the chance to get inside me during night… when I’m tired, parasites…” Vicki greeted the city, smiling smugly. “I think I’m still too big to play with more than one city in a day… so I’ll give you a chance. Workers will come out at night. Survivors… can invade my body. And live there. So that’s the main thing you should be focused on. Living. On me. With me. Forever.”

Vicki ran her hand through her hair, shining brightly in the hot summer sun. Drops of sweat, fat and heavy, fell down to the streets below, impacting like a hailstorm. Each single drop was bigger than a softball. Car alarms begun to blare, and people were knocked to the ground – from the impact of individual sweat droplets.

In some areas, where Vicki's sweat was thickest, it begun to flood the streets, people screaming in fear as the sticky, salty liquid covered everything. Some people were even

I held my breath watching all of this… buried deep in her. Sylvia… the last time I had found her, had appeared to unlock some secret to incredible growth. But this self-assurance… this arrogance. How could Sylvia possibly stand against this!? But the screens blared around me, displaying Vicki, and her chaos, to the entire world.

The sun’s beating down hard… I’m a little bit sweaty…” Vicki cooed as her heavy footfalls begun to land on the concrete below. Every single step caused buildings to shatter, even collapse.

“You people are acting like I’m big…” Vicki declared smugly. “I’m tiny. Tiny compared to what I need to be. What I will be.” She took heavy strides, each one knocking down structures, as Vicki plowed through streets, her casually, droll steps each leaving craters in the Earth, impacting the ground with millions of joules. Streets throughout all of Minneapolis cracked as Vicki begun to enter the residential section.

One woman screamed, looking up at Vicki's dirty sole. It blocked out the sun, over 50 meters in length… recent odor mixed with old foot sweat, mixed with all of the dirt caked in. It was truly noxious underneath Vicki’s foot. She took seconds for every single step, even taking over five seconds just to lower her foot. For this young woman, the scent grew stronger and stronger, as dirt fell from the foot above, coating her. A bent sign fell next to her with an agonizing metallic sound, having stuck to Vicki’s foot. In her last moment, as she looked up, it became clear.

"My mind's a lot bigger now..." Vicki remarked, pausing her foot. "Bigger than any of the people who developed this sci-fi technology people use to live on me. But I'm not interested in the secrets of mathematics, physics, philospophy... I use my cameras to see. And to show the guests living on me what to look at... and it's the human element that interests me. No matter how big I get... people like you amuse me. I see you under me. Cowering. Running. Hehe...."

Vicki giggled, savoring the moment. I saw her foot hover what may have been half a centimeter above the ground for a normal girl. For the woman, it was just enough room to huddle under the sole, flat and trembling. Desperately, she begun to lick. Vicki responded by cooing. Another camera showed her beginning to masturbate. A trickle of release near-instantly trickled down from Vicki's hungry, powerful snatch. And it flowed around me. A trickle of the flood that would devour the city. 

"Hmm... licking. Amusing. Not enough..." Vicki swung her foot forward. 

Planks of wood, sentimental knickknacks, remnants of commercial buildings. Even people, bloodstains, were stuck to Vicki’s foot. Her feet were trampling civilization itself; and as Vicki’s foot touched down, the nameless woman just became another stain.

Vicki had entered the city. Strode in with great enthusiasm. The homes didn’t even reach Vicki’s ankle, as she crushed them underneath her feet. Vicki moved slowly, but she didn’t move carefully. Families continued to rush out of their homes, hoping to avoid the girl. As they looked up, the girl passing them, her ass appeared to be suspended above them, high in the sky, as a celestial body.

Her scents, mixing together, had become inescapable now that Vicki had actually arrived.

One young man looked up, sobbing, wondering who had died. Who had passed away? He was supposed to be a varsity college athlete. Living a normal life, with normal friends… but his entire city, his entire life, was being trampled before his very eyes.

One man named Jason… one of Vicki’s ex-boyfriends. He remembered her… throwing tantrums over nothing. Burping in his face in public, acting rude beyond belief. The girl who gave him the best sex of his life. And now the ground shook with every step. He was hard beyond belief, and he begun to walk towards the city. The camera focused on him. I recognized him. Somehow, hundreds of meters tall, Vicki must have recognized him as well. 

But Vicki stopped, thinking. She couldn’t use the streets, she was far too big. Her feet were planted over the ruins of two separate buildings.

“I’m borrrrrreeeddddd…” She smirked, as she begun to kneel down. People watched in terror as her breasts, each larger than houses, dropped closer to the ground, as her hands sunk solidly through concrete, ripping through roads. As ropes of fiery red hair, each over a centimeter wide, knocked people down, nearly slicing through them, drooping all the way to the ground. And one of her hands rose around buildings and dirt, excavating Minneapolis itself, to shove it into her mouth. More of the intrusive cameras blasted around me, showing Vicki on the news. Furiously, and occasionally fervently, reporters all talked over each other, frantically showing the advance of the gigantic, spoiled teenage girl. 

People had been running around in a panic inside a small coffee shop until the moment power went out. Then, they begun to huddle in fear.

“SHE’S HERE!!!!! OH MY GOD!!! IT”S HER HAND!!!!” A man screamed, as her fingers sunk deep into the ground. Then, Vicki grunted, exerting herself, and the fingers sunk yet deeper, dozens of feet in. Slowly, her palm begun to close. Plates and furniture and people all fell in a jumble against a wall as everything turned sideways. Sweat and musk and the scent of her skin overwhelmed anything in the coffee shop, as they rose higher and higher, like a roller coaster.

And then they were faced, with her awaiting mouth, her tongue extending several dozen feet out, pink and wriggling. Vicki shoved it, a building, a store, people and all, inside her. She didn’t even half to chew. But she did anyway, savoring the taste of coffee, of people, as she moaned with an exaggerated, cutesy effect, savoring the taste. Much of her crude, brash behavior, borne from insecurity, had disappeared. Satisfied with the knowledge of her own superiority, Vicki’s actions differed from her words. While she gave the same brash, impulsive words, Vicki moved like a girl, daintily savoring the word, as it dissolved in her mouth. And all of her movements bore a certain effect, an exaggerated prance. She knew all eyes were on her; everyone watched her. 

“I never would have thought about what wood and metal tasted like if I hadn’t grown…” Vicki sighed. “But it all tastes so good… everything. I want to savor it… forever.” And her hand went for another bite, buildings and all. She moaned with arousal, as she continued to eat the outskirts. "I love eating all of this new stuff... different types of wood taste different... and when I eat everything like this. There's so many different flavors... it's easy to keep eating when you're always hungry..." Vicki patted her stomach, licking her lips, savoring the flavors of the coffee shop for a moment. 

But Vicki crawled in deeper, towards the industrial district. Even crawling, she was over a hundred meters tall, taller than most of the buildings within the city. And they all fell before her as she crawled to the center.

“I’m going to take this one, just like the one I lived in for so long. Eat it…. Savor it. Fuck it. And everyone and everything in it…” Vicki purred, humming, as fat and heavy drops of cum rained down to the four-lane streets below, sticking to the ground. The titaness casually fingered herself, fueling the inferno of her cunt. And more and more cum begun to flood the streets of Minneapolis. 

“I bettcha this finger’s bigger than Diana’s dick now…” Vicki sighed. “I’ll have to let her live on me, but I wish she could have embraced this as much as me… Sylvia too. Oh well!” She giggled, a silly grin plastered on her face.

And Vicki sat down, but not before kicking a skyscraper over, shredding fifty floors of steel and concrete with a single swipe of her leg. Alone this building collapsing would have been a major news story. But she carried the building with her, spying the Mississippi river. Daintily, she lay down. People screamed in vain, but the Third Avenue Bridge was collapsed under her ass in an instant. The river was a couple of hundred feet wide, but Vicki had grown so much that she was a tight fit. Her lewd body took up the entire width of the river. 

"Hmm... it's like a sandbank. This whole part of the Mississppi will be deeper soon...." Vicki giggled.

But for a moment, she turned pensive. 

"Do you think there will be streams like this on me? Like the Mississippi? It's really a shame that I'm going to eat all this... I don't know if a river on me will carry the same dignity..." But Vicki found herself growing red, fingering herself absentmindedly. 

"I get turned on at the snap of a finger... and every time... there's more cum. Just a bit flooded streets here..." Vicki smiled. "Well... guess it's time to see how well man's marvels of engineering satisfy me!" 

Grabbing the upper half delicately, she examined her spread out legs, lewdly displaying her sopping pussy to billions of people, watching transfixed, worldwide.

“Let’s see if this fills me up for now… What do you bet?” She begun to slide the building, people, furniture, steel and mortar, into her shaft. Moans echoed for hundreds of miles, as she begun to have some difficulty fitting it in. But the shape of the building itself begun to conform to Vicki’s hungry sex, the corners growing increasingly rounded, steel bending and breaking, as it pierced Vicki’s vagina.

“Ahhh… HA!!! AHHHH!!” The stream begun to turn into a deluge, cum pouring out to flood the river below. I sat there, alone in the darkness, stained in my own cum, as her milky white, pure cum flooded my chamber with a patter, streaming past it to shoot into the outside world. If the pod home encasing me broke for even a moment, I would surely be flung to my death.

And the building itself, something I viewed on one of the many cameras spinning around Vicki, sailed above me. It took mere moments for Vicki to compress the building till it fit inside her. People drowned in Vicki’s cum, feeling overcome by the rivers of thick liquid. And the level of the Mississippi rose, engorged from the torrent of Vicki's cum. Vicki closed her eyes as she continued to tease herself with the makeshift dildo, her folds continuously battering the weakening structure.

“I can hear you screaming…” Vicki giggled. “Don’t you know that only makes me feel powerful…” Hair of tiny citizens was matted down, clothing soaked, battered around, as her cum overwhelmed thousands of people, falling from the building from the vast cavern of Vicki’s pussy.

“Those who can’t make it to survive on me only exist for MY pleasure!” Vicki leaned back into the river, causing the level to rise yet higher, as she arched her crotch, toes curling. The building, or its remnants, flew hundreds of meters up into the air, as Vicki suspended herself like an arch. Faster and faster, the building flew in and out of Vicki’s pussy, as she pumped it repeatedly, screaming. Until, finally, with a rapturous cry, the building broke, and a flood of cum drove forth from Vicki’s gaping maw, turning my view outside solid white, as streets outside were flooded, and torn, debris and screaming people swept away in a torrent of viscous liquid. And it just kept coming, Vicki’s toes curling, high up in the air, as she screamed, aching… for more… and more… and more.

“This isn’t enough…” Vicki weakly moaned, but the weakness of her voice betrayed her own orgasm.

Vicki was overcome with need, aching. Spreading her pussy lips, she shoved helpless men and women into the incomprehensible slit, reaching to homes and buildings around the river with an inescapable, primal fury. Some of her little fuck toys fired back at her, with whatever they had. But these bullets didn’t even penetrate the skin. They merely stimulated the sexpot, leading to her oohing and aahing at nobody in particular, as Vicki basked in orgasm after orgasm, splashing the water of the Mississippi out hundreds of meters as she cried in pleasure. 

“Don’t you get it?” She crowed. “You’re job is to survive… none of you can actually do anything to hurt me!” She picked up another small building, placing it against her ass. Vicki quivered with anticipation, listened to the screams… men and women alike, crying as they were placed against her spinchter, juices flowing over them.

Vicki felt it bubble up, until, smiling, a small fart issued from her ass, denting the structure of the building with its sheer speed. The people inside choked and sputtered in the sulphuric smell, all oxygen having been sucked out. Using her finger, Vicki slowly inserted the rest inside, feeling the little people squirming inside her ass.

“I bet I’ll have people living in my ass too, huh… so far I’ve only had people building those gravity pod things in my pussy… my armpits... but in time, I’ll have them living everywhere. Crawling all over me!”

Like rubber, the ground turned elastic, shaking and buckling from the force as Vicki slammed her ass back on the ground, impacting it with her full weight, laughing.

“Hmmm…. Look at them swarm… even right into my waiting ass…” Vicki cooed. “You’d think that they’d all be gone. Horny morons.”

I stared at my hand. Spunk covered it. I didn’t even realize that I had been masturbating. I lay back against Vicki’s spongy flesh. My dick was still hard. Everything was perfectly still inside the strange device. Only the barrier protected me from being expelled in Vicki’s cum. Cast out hundreds of feet to splat against the ground below.

A deep sense of self-loathing pervaded myself.

Vicki swept her mighty legs out, thousands of tons of leg sweeping out at hundreds of miles per hour decimating much of the city, as Vicki continued to giggle madly.

Vicki’s right hand continued to paw at her pussy, thousands of gallons of cum leaking to flood the remnants of the city below. Drop sizes of cum bigger than people fell to the people below, knocking men and women alike to the ground. Fervently, miniscule admirers stripped naked, fervently making out with each other even as the tidal wave of cum threatened to sweep them away.

Cameras showed much of the city flooding. Even as the cum streamed past me, the clearish liquid, with a hint of milky white, had reached over two stories tall. Those with enough sense to attempt to flee were climbing up buildings, and up trees. Others fervently attempted to swallow the flood of cum, even as they swam in it, naked.

I continued to masturbate. And so did Vicki. All around me, overwhelming all.

She dropped people, buildings, everything, on her body, laying them over her stomach and between her breasts. Her breasts sloshed and rippled. People rolled, finding it impossible to stand on boobs fifty meters high. Many disappeared into the darkness of her cleavage. Droplets of sweat, again the size of people, rolled into others, trapping them within.

“You’re already unable to handle me… from one orgasm? I can have fifty in a day, you know!?” Vicki yelled out to no one in particular. “Guys on my nipples… you need to go harder. Tease me harder! You can’t hurt me!!!” Vicki mashed her breasts together, laughing as halves of entire buildings, along with people, trees, cards, got turned into paste between the undulating breasts. Over and over again she pressed her boobs in, turning everything into an unrecognizable paste.

With one hand, Vicki hefted her breast to her mouth, a mighty tongue sweeping up people and buildings from her boob like an anaconda, only to mix everything with saliva. People experienced last, uncomfortable moments in Vicki’s drool before being swallowed, a throat mercilessly escorting them down to the strongest stomach acid known to mankind. People, buildings, everything, were dissolved in Vicki. And her stomach continued to rumble, efficiently processing all sorts of matter, mysteriously turning it into more Vicki.

Meanwhile, others were trapped between Vicki’s impossibly massive butt, trying to survive in her crack. From the views of the camera, only so much light could leak in between Vicki’s cheeks - -it nearly looked dark. And the flesh of Vicki’s building-sized butt jiggled as she masturbated. And the surge of cum grew higher and higher. People climbed on a pile of debris to escape her cum, but that led them closer to her twitching asshole. People despaired as dust and steel beams fell from above, many still stuck to the college-aged girls’ butt. A butt that previously she had let numerous hook-ups penetrate. Now her asshole threatened unprecedented destruction.

People scaled Vicki’s taut, squishy skin, climbing across her stomach. It rose up and down with every breath, and people were knocked over by its rumbling.

“Nate…” her voice echoed around me. All the cameras changed at once. They all viewed her clit. “Do you see it… people are climbing on my little clitty. Sure enough, several girls were hugging her clit. Three girls humped the mass, as large as a person. Vicki’s fingersw touched delicately, lightly, pressing the girls, soaked in her cum, against Vicki’s clit. “I think this is a lot bigger than you’re dick!” They made out with each other, bodies fervent, shaking with constant near-orgasmic desire.

“They aren’t far from you… maybe less than a hundred feet Nate…” She pressed them into her clitoris, moaning with arousal and desire as Vicki’s orgasm approached yet again. The girls were tangled in pubic hairs, each an inch across, wrapping around their legs and arms, seeming to entrap them, to hug them towards Vicki. They glistened with Vicki’s vast globules of cum. As the cameras surrounded me, I was transported to that spot. Young women, glistening in sex and cum, being occasionally petted by a finger, wider than their heads, as Vicki used them to stroke out another climactic orgasm.

Vicki’s breaths grew increasingly heavy. Increasingly ragged. Sultry moans issued from the spoiled teenage girl, as she pressed the girls in harder, smashing them against her. And young men and women alike crawled over the lips of her building-devouring cunt, admiring the scent of her cum, more powerful than any aphrodisiac.

Another hand munched at a skyscraper, consuming the building, over twenty stories tall, like it was nothing.

The crowd of people around the titanic teenager masturbated, even as they drifted to likely doom in the sticky cum. The all-powerful cunt was a powerful sight through the cameras, a reminder of who was in charge worldwide.

And she came again, her juices flowing like a river.

“BIGGGGERRR!!!! BIGGGGGGEEEERRRRR!!!!” Vicki cheered, as more droplets of cum, nearly the size of cars, splashed all around, far beyond the Mississippi, slammed the ground throughout Minneapolis. Many downtown buildings begun to collapse, as large droplets of cum knocked them down outright, people flung off of her in all directions, as she curled up, body tensing in Vicki’s titanic orgasm.

The cum continued to rain down for what felt like hours, Vicki’s orgasm never subsiding. Much of downtown was destroyed, the people gone. Vicki’s orgasm finally began to die down as the last few drops of cum fell to the ground, pouring from the cavernous slit. She uncurled her body and looked around at the destruction she had caused. She giggled and licked her lips, satisfied with her performance.

Water streamed down Vicki as she clambered out of the Mississppi. And she crawled back into downtown proper. And then the giantess begun to consume in earnest. To eat. To devour. To grow.

"Hmm..." Vicki's hand examined the famous "spoonbridge and cherry" sculpture, having ripped it from the Earth. In turn, Vicki ripped the cherry off. Her hundred foot hand was twice the length of a spoon.

"This is supposed to be a famous sculpture. It's like a child's spoon! Nate... remember when I gorged out at a buffet... did you ever think that I'd be using this sculpture like a spoon... and it would be too small!!!!" Expectantly, a green light on nearby equipment signaled that she was listening, that I could speak. But I didn't know what to say.

"You... uh... wow. I... don't you think you should slow down... you're erotic. You're an erotic vista... but you're hurting a lot of people Vicki!" But she just giggled. A roaring sound around me. 

"You've always been a softie, Nate... but I told you I'd get this big. And growing girls have to eat." Vicki used the spoon, holding it delicately in her hand as she gorged out sections of the city. Using the sculpture to dig up dirt, metal, and everything. But it didn't take long for the forces of Vicki's hands and the metallic buildings to bend the spoon. Soon after, with a final groan, the sculpture broke. 

"Wow. This sucks." Vicki stared skeptically at the broken spoon before swallowing it as well, her teeth chewing through the metal effortlessly. 

And I watched through the cameras, horrified, as they focused on her mouth.

“Watch… Alice… Nate…” Vicki demanded. “Your world grow.” Buildings crumbled, breaking apart, against Vicki’s teeth, her tongue. Every Earth-shattering growth-spurt was larger than the last. This was no exception. Her body begun to expand as she feasted upon the remnants of this city. As Vicki lay on her side, her arms reached out faster and farther, scooping up the Earth.

But the ground she laid on remained relatively untouched. Numerous people looked up, however, at the wobbling breasts. Pendulously, they moved closer and closer to them as Vicki expanded. As she grew. In a panic, people begun to realize that the titanic breasts were moving at a walking pace! Knocking down buildings, trees, everything, as they expanded outward.

Others stood entranced, enraptured by her pheromones, unwilling to move, or maybe even unable, as they hoped to unite with the selfish goddess before them. Some even walked towards her, being quickly ran over by the merciless advance of Vicki’s growing breasts.

Even buried inside Vicki, I could hear her stomach moving at overtime. Buildings, people, plants, earth, digested efficiently in a matter of seconds. Still, the rumbling indicated that she wanted more, demanded more!

Again… I could feel the spunk in my hand. Her constant arousal invaded my very flesh as I lay back, trapped inside Vicki’s vagina. The air only grew more heated by the moment.

“More… hehe…” Vicki burped, knocking people down in front of her, the gaseous air invading all their senses. “I gotta have more…” a large trench begun to form on the outskirts of Minneapolis, itself nearly as wide as the river itself, hands the size of houses excavating the Earth like a giant crane. Vicki chose to roll over entire city-blocks, leaving what remained left, while trying to reach more outlining areas to gobble up.

Quickly, within minutes, Vicki’s height earnestly increased. Ascending towards 500 meters.

“Do you get it yet…” Vicki cooed, placing a building between her sweaty pit. “I don’t know if anyone is in this stupid house, but I bet they’ll get it

“HEEEYYYY!!!” A voice cried, loudly, through a megaphone. “VICKIIII!!!!” It was some blonde man. He looked a bit like the party type. Curiously, through the screens, I watched him, staring up towards the naked titaness. The ground shook around him.

Carelessly, Vicki adjusted her position, letting the industrial building she was munching on fall carelessly to the ground, crumbling against her leg. She swung one mighty leg over another. For a moment, the sun was blotted out by Vicki’s meaty thigh. But, with a boom, she let her left leg rest on the ground, causing dust to rise up hundreds of feet.

“You have a megaphone?” Vicki asked, humorously. “I know a lot of people have tried to get my attention… but very few have actually been able to do anything at all.” But the man smiled nervously, trying to take her in.

“It… It’s me! Jason!” He cried out again, desperately trying to reassure her. To reassure himself. Seeing him clearly, his hair was pasted to his head. He was wet, soaked in her cum. Even in the ruins of the city, he had to wade through the sticky liquid. It easily cleared his knees, but the level was lowering, as it flowed into the vast trench Vicki had dug to sate her appetite.

“Jason… like my ex?” Vicki remarked, her voice soft. “I dated you for longer than most of em… must be why I remember you. Like… six or eight months or something… what are ya doing here!? Can’t you see it’s dangerous. There’s a big… hungry girl here… and…” her stomach rumbled. Roared. “You’re interrupting me. Can’t you see I’m eating? You always said that I ate too much… had a big belly.” Vicki’s hand gripped her stomach, hefting her pudge, nearly causing a stomach boom to emnate. Vicki burped a little again, giggling. “I’d eat you… except you’re so small I wouldn’t even taste you. C’mon. What are you doing here?”

Jason stood, rooted to the spot. I could sense fear coming from his every word, his every action. I couldn’t tell what he was thinking. But I couldn’t do anything to change what was going on outside. I merely leaned back, trapped somewhere deep within Vicki’s cavernous vagina, as she continued to play with herself, watching her boyfriend in from of her.

“I… love you.” He spoke, sinking to his knees in her musk. “I want to be… with you… on you… forever…” Vicki raised an eyebrow in response to his prostration.

“Jack off.” It wasn’t a suggestion. But a command, even though Vicki spoke lightly. She leaned forward, such that her breasts, wobbling dangerously, were positioned above the incredibly miniscule boy. “Into your hand, so I can see it. I cum a little more than you do. I don’t want your spunk to get lost.”

“…” He couldn’t speak. He only begun to masturbate… stripping his clothes off, letting them get carried away in the vast lake of Vicki’s cum, as he shook with overwhelming arousal.

“All of the lake your in is full of my pheromones… It can spread hundreds of kilometers away…” Vicki put her finger under her lips, thinking.

“You know I always was a squirter. And when I squirt, it would make a pretty large stain, right on the bed. You know… that’s what you’re standing in right now. What people are getting swept away in, buildings getting taken away in… my cumstain. And you look like a fly… drawn right to it. No… I’m clearly nearly five-hundred times taller than you. You’re smaller than a fly. Nothing. Drawn by the scent of my cum… just like when we dated. I make a lot more now... maybe you’ll drown in it someday…hell... maybe that day will be today.” Vicki’s own orgasm was building up, near-instantly, as she wrestled with her clitoris, pinched between two of her fingers. There was a slight bit of blood left, where one of the girls from before had met an unfortunate fate.

“And this little lake of cum… I make a lot more than most girls. But… and this goes for everyone living in me too… think about it for a bit. It doesn’t really go farther than where I can stretch my body. Around 800 meters at most in any direction, right? To me, it’s not like I’m cumming more than my body weight. Any single ejaculation is a lot less than what I weigh. All this is nothing. If I were a normal size, it would soak over half the sheet in a twin bed. That’s it. That’s what you’re wading through, Jason.”

“This… is… Vicki… ah!!!” He shot out nearly immediately, struggling to catch some of his semen in his hand as he shot into his hand, the rest falling in Vicki’s juices below.

“Hmm… whatever.” Vicki rose her hands, shrugging. “Entertaining enough…  no more than most people though… but I remember the empty sex, the somewhat good times.... what should I do with you…” Her stomach rumbled again, louder and more demanding, shaking the Earth itself. For a moment, Vicki’s pupils contracted. And a drop of her saliva landed below, splashing against the ground. A crazed expression rested on Vicki’s face for a moment. That of a predator. But her face was also driven mad with lust, a trickle of drool flowing from her. For a moment, Vicki seemed to consider eating him, as worthless as his caloric value would be.

“Do it again.” Vicki huffed. “You finished before I did. You always complained about my sex-drive. And then you complained when I cheated on you. And here you are, cumming while I’m just getting started. “Don’t you have a sense of shame!?” Vicki resumed munching on a building, taking solid bites of the entire structure, while Jason muttered a profuse apology. He resumed jacking off, even while bits of debris fell dangerously close to him. Boulders from the building Vicki was polishing off.

And, as she masturbated, the white liquid begun to splash and flow across my living space, even stronger. It sounded like a hailstorm and a tornado all in one, as close I was to the surface.

At that moment, I brought up a computer from a nearby screen. Bearing a picture of Alice, which is why, until now, I had deliberately ignored it. On the top, it just stated “Real-Time Vicki calculator.” Fingers trembling, I asked it a simple question.

“How big are these drops of her cum?”

But the machine didn't answer. For a moment, Vicki paused, smiling seductively, glazed eyes looking around. 

“Nate... I see you had a question. Currently about 2,000 gallons. But that's gonna go up any moment. ” Vicki answered in a strained voice, stained with arousal. "Each drop is as big as a pool Nate. You could swim in a single drop of my cum... and right now all of Minneapolis is drowning in it." So the 'Vicki calculator' merely direct-pinged the girl I lived inside. Which probably meant that any usage of this spurred her on... how many wires had been set up inside Vicki? I huddled in, scared of Vicki's sheer size – but this structure must have been made of one of the strongest materials known to man. Her cum continued to just splatter and flow around me. 

“But Nate... don't be jealous. I'm focusing on another boy right now." 

"He may be entertaining enough…” Vicki whispered to herself. “See, you, and everyone else. If I concentrate, I can focus on things, even if they’re really, really small. So I can see you, standing there, ripping your clothes off, masturbating, wading in my cumstain. You loved railing me when I was smaller than you. This really turns me on… seeing me this pathetic. Well… we can’t have sex. So let’s engage in some mutual masturbation…” Through the screens, I saw both of Vicki’s hands attacking her pussy, one fisting herself, while the other teased her clitoris. Her hands moved quickly and firmly, with the skill and finesse of a horny girl with nothing big enough to truly satisfy her… except herself. Around my pod, the view was a solid milky white. Drops of her cum hailed down above me, each one large enough to easily kill me.

And the screens switched to showing the view from Vicki herself, the world in her first person. She turned to the tiny blonde boy, from her perspective a speck, a couple of inches away from her pussy.

Buildings looked like they were made of cardboard, scattered all around Vicki. The great trench on the outskirts of the city looked just like a child digging in the dirt. It was almost impossible to see the man before her. I couldn’t zoom in on the screen. Eventually, I had to accept that the dot… a bit of blonde, sticking out of the small puddle, was Jason. This dot was a man as Vicki saw it. A hand hefted a heavy boob in front of me. I saw “my” hand twisting a heavy, fat nipple. I could hear heavy breathing. There were no other audible sounds. A few sirens could barely be faintly heard. The wrecked city was nearly silent hundreds of meters up. The breathing quickly grew louder. Vicki’s legs spread out, giving her access to her pussy.

Vicki raised her armpit, sniffing it.

“You know Jason… you liked grabbing me from the pits when you picked me up. Don’t think you can do any of that now…” But then she resumed masturbation, adding to the large cumstain between her legs. Trees were visible like tiny sticks in the liquid. Mixed with dot-people and dot-furniture. All of it was miniscule compared to one girl’s cumstain.

With no one to fuck, nothing to fill her, Vicki continued to finger herself. Quickly, her skilled ministrations brought her to orgasm. Her movements became less careful. The slapping of her heavy boobs echoed from outside, betraying that the innocent sexual acts portrayed on the screen were the movements of a true titan. And, on the screen, I saw Vicki spread her legs. That simple act must have killed some of the few people still left.

A small orgasm racked Vicki, her body tensing up as she mewed. It wasn’t like before. Not enough to sweep away the city. But she squirted, close to a hundred drops of her cum leaking out all at once. The dot moved back, swept away by the tide of her orgasm, adding to the sticky stain that the city was quickly turning into.

I knelt on the ground, overcome by sudden orgasm. There was no need to touch myself. With Vicki’s pheromones at this strength, my entire mind was devoted towards her. I didn’t even know if she could feel me.

“Nate… you too…” Vicki whispered. “I can feel your tiny body… spurting deep inside me. How do you feel about that little bubble… the layer protecting you from being swept away in my fluids. I told Alice I specifically wanted you right there. I’ll let you out to explore the rest of my body… but you’ll always live in my pussy. And so will my genetically engineered sisters… Nate… you don’t get it. This is just the beginning…” Somehow. Someway. Vicki could sense me. Alice said the control over her body was much greater than I would expect. But then Vicki turned her attention towards the other boy.

“I’m hungry again… There are staff working inside me… when I’m big enough, they’ll stop this aching. I’m impressed though… that you survived even a small ejaculation from me… Jason… I broke up with you… not me… just… quit distracting me… someone… fit him in.” Her finger reached down, as if to pick him up. But when she stuck her finger on the ground, she used a little too much force. He yelled for a single moment, cut off as he turned into a red bloodstain.

“Oh… haha…” Vicki laughed absentmindedly… “Wait… he’s just bruised…” true to Vicki’s statement, he just had some coughed up blood and a twisted arm. But rather than take him to any sort of hospital, her finger dug in deep in her pussy, not far from me. Vaguely, I could see the shadow of the vast appendage wriggling.

“If you like my sex so much Jason… I’ll let you live there.” Vicki breathed huskily.

Jason didn’t move, the blonde remaining unconscious. Seeing her hand closer to the camera, I could make out his naked, unconscious body stuck to Vicki’s finger. It wasn’t even half an inch tall. Somehow, someway, he was still hard, even in unconsciousness.

“Put him in a pod.” Vicki commanded, to everyone and to no one. As she stuck her ex away, I realized her slight amount of regard as to if he lived or died was far greater than for most people.

When Vicki withdrew her hand, Jason was gone. For a moment, Vicki toyed with her left boob, bored, pausing.

“Everyone’s too pathetic…” She sighed again. “I can feel the people crawling over me, inside me. It stimulates me too much… curse being this over-sensitive…” She mewed, already beginning to work herself up. Vicki smiled, looking around her. The red-headed teen licked, her tongue reaching out, over her plump lips. And she scratched her stomach with her right hand, as it rumbled, as if to quiet her own stomach. Still, Vicki’s stomach growled, asking her for more.

“I’m sure it’ll be even better with more people on me… I can feel it tingling. Everything tingling. I need to get bigger…” She moaned, resuming her desecration of the city in earnest. Vicki turned her body into a crawling position, her hands acting as shovels, allowing her to eat more efficiently. Breasts weighing over 50,000 tons apiece draped over the remnants of the city, as she continued to feast on the subburbs.

“Hmm… HMMMM!!!” Vicki laughed. “I’ll eat this whole damn city before the night’s out!!!”

Each of her hands ripped through buildings, people, like living predators. They scooped everything towards her body, the wails of the few living people echoing, earth shuddering, as her limbs efficiently, yet lazily scooped the city itself towards her hungry mouth, irrefutable evidence of Vicki’s complete superiority.

“Don’t feel me up too much when I’m feeling frisky.” The playfull goddess laughed at the miniscule limbs pressing against her, some miraculiously alive, trapped under boobs weighing 50,000 tons apiece. Men, women, fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, caught up in the ruins, were shoveled into Vicki’s waiting mouth, yelling as they were swallowed alive. She didn’t even need to chew, as tiny as they were. Her stomach made quick work of them, dissolving people nearly instantly, and adding their mass to hers.

Vicki burped cutely, having just swallowed over 100 people alive, along with the mangled corpses of those crushed under her boobs, legs, and ass. Her butt stuck now over 100 meters in the air, mooning the ruins of this nameless city spectacularly. Vicki still felt the agonized flailing of their limbs as she swallowed them, pressing against the walls of her throat, turning her on yet further.

Belittled people fired at her, causing Vicki to briefly pause her eating. A large group of police, mounted in full-body armor, including a tank, stood before Vicki, shooting at her leg.

“Are you… serious..?” Vicki asked. “Are you trying to stall for time? I’m hungry, I need to grow. I’m not stupid enough to waste time on you so your military buddies can nuke me. I already wasted too much on Jason.” Vicki flinched as a tank shot near her eye, and she sneezed, knocking several soldiers away, covered in Vicki’s snot. They died in a moment, pasting against the wall. And then I saw the perspective of the hopeless soldiers. A smile over sixty feet wide shone down on them. Even the nose that had just sneezed on them, a single trail of snot dangling, was over ten feet wide.

Vicki stared at them, bored. She didn’t want to play with them long. But the view of the camera turned dark quickly. In a flash, Vicki moved her head, her lips hovering near them. She opened her mouth wide, as if she was yawning. Dauntingly, a tongue writhed like a snake from legend, droplets of saliva, each thousands of ton, raining down around them. It was just pure luck that Vicki missed.

“Noone should interrupt me when I’m eating.” Vicki huffed. And she burped, a fat, long, heavy belch that rumbled the camera around me. The force of expelled air was so strong, so fierce, it didn’t simply lift people in the air. The tank flew up and flipped upside down, capsizing. The officers fell down dozens of feet. And Vicki lifted her mouth, high up in the air, sticking out her tongue and smiling. The officers were all dead. And Vicki was wet again, enraptured with her own power. One officer remained, laying in the layer of sticky cum. He was drifting on Vicki’s arousal.

“Hmm… your arm’s bent. I just burped. That’s all…” Vicki winced as she felt her stomach growl, angry for the interruption. Vicki in turn scowled. “I can tell that you put a lot of sensors in me Alice… you want me to hurry up. But I can sense them. I’m in control of my own body, after all… those nanotubes are the only things that grow with me. But they are designed to become part of my flesh… nerves and all... did you hear that… I can control them, Mr. officer. Even if I can’t build them…” The screens again showed Vicki’s perspective, zoomed in on the miniscule dot. Her stomach roared around me, showing her demanding roar. “I can focus even on something as small and miniscule as you. Your other officers are dead, aren’t they. Just cause I burped? Isn’t that unbearably pathetic… remember when I crunched that car… Diana… Sylvia… Nate. I told you I weighed over three tons…” Vicki turned her head, gazing around the world.

“It’s all starting to look like dust around me…” Vicki mused. “I’ve never been smart. At least, never thought I’m smart. I still don’t think I am intelligent in the least. But I can feel them inside my body, manipulate the screens in my own body. I think if the right device is installed… I can communicate with them. Most people fight because they can’t get what they need to survive, they want to be better than someone else. Or maybe it’s just a lack of romance… because their “down bad” as the teenagers say. I am a home for everyone. Everyone is inferior to me… and everyone can love me.”

“Y… You’re killing me because you’re bored!!!” The officer screamed, unable to even stand, caught in the thick liquid, maintaining his sanity in the sea of pheromones. “You’ll be bored in the future! No matter how many people you can talk to!! You’ll still want more!!!!  And you’ll wreck whatever you can to satisfy your every damn urge!!!” Vicki’s smile was fully gone. From the perspective of the officer, I saw a head, the size of a mountain, taking up the entire skyline, frowning down at him.

“I can’t even think of what to do with you. You’re wading in my cum… you saw your fellow officers die because I BURPED. I will replace the EARTH! YOU…. YOU… need…” her eye twitched, examining the officer further. Half of me wanted Vicki to stop, but the other half felt that I surrendered long ago. I needed to see how Vicki reacted.

Vicki made a sucking sound, her mighty tongue moving around the inside of her mouth, gathering loads of sticky saliva, forming a bigger and bigger wad. The sucking intensified. Her lips unparted.

There was no warning as a great wad of spit shot out, destroying his police station. Walls crumbled like paper as the spit penetrated the entire building. The sticky glob begun to flow out, raising the level of the liquid enveloping the officer to waist level.  

“You’re basically waist level in my spit and cum… you’re lower than a condom. People are going to let me do what I want, when I want from now on… I make the rules, dumbass. So I’m gonna wait… I can see your will dissolving. I’ll kill you… when you jack off. I’ll give you that much… my boobs have to look like a canyon right? You have plenty to look at.” Vicki reached around, and begun to finger herself off yet again. Her other scooped up more of the city. She resumed eating everything around her, while intently watching the officer. He remained transfixed, unsure what to do in the pheromone sea. Vicki’s moans echoed for hundreds of kilometers, stretching across State lines, as she quickly brought herself towards another orgasm. She bucked against the ground, striking it with the force of an atom bomb. Somehow, amazingly, I remained in place, a protection of the alien technology. I realized now just how essential these pods were to my survival – to the survival of everyone living on Vicki.

The last remaining structures fell. Homes, businesses, skyscrapers – all collapsed throughout the city. Increasingly, Vicki was left alone, the other sounds ceasing as she screamed in orgasm. Even though Vicki remained near the center, houses and buildings miles away were falling over, trapped by the Earthquake level force.

“I can hear you… little people on me… cum with me!!!” Vicki howled. “WATCH AS I POUND THIS WORLD TO DUST UNDERNEATH ME!!!!!” Her body shuddered, as she torrentially came again. A viscous, goopy sea leaked out of a girl who had now grown to over seven hundred meters, spreading out far beyond her spread-eagled body, even going past downtown, flowing into the subburbs. The liquid poured out impossibly thick, trees and people were swept aside by Vicki as she howled, sweeping away the city in her cum.  

The camera showed a torrent of cum gushing out from Vicki. The remnants of the city were quickly swept away, her vagina pounding on what was once the city square. Spout after spout of cum splashed against the ground, each drop larger than a truck.

Vicki sighed, her reclined body taller than everything left on the landscape, a living, breathing mountain of flesh. Helicopters fluttered around, displaying her image across the entire world. Lazily, Vicki swatted at the helicopters. Occasionally she would hit one, knocking it from the sky. Most of the time she wouldn’t. Still, they kept flying around, ignoring the obvious risk of the incredible titaness.

“I bet you don’t care about censoring me anymore… do you? Not when you’re stressed… worried. Soon enough, society’s gonna fail. Subject to my whim. And the only thing you’ll worry about, is whether you get to live on me. Or not.”

“There’s deep trenches surrounding me… where I’ve eaten a lot. Most of the buildings that are left are on fire… and the sun’s starting to go down. I guess I’ve been at it all day… and I just can’t stop eating. Really! I keep munching on all this crap. Steel… office supplies… furniture. I never thought it would all taste so good!”

And around me, Vicki kept consuming the wreckage of the city.

“Hehe…. Hehehe…” Vicki laughed, after having eaten tens of thousands of tons of city. She reached the remnants of downtown, beginning to put it together into a strange sort of structure. Her hands compacted the steel together, with thousands of tons of force behind her every movement. Like a little girl building a sand castle, the last remnants of downtown begun to get crushed into the shape of a dildo.

“Nate… remember how I told you that you aren’t big enough to satisfy me? Well… I can feel you. I can feel my exes. I can feel dozens of scientists… all beginning to colonize my body. But that’s not enough to satisfy me… I think I’ll slip this city inside of me. Aahhhhhh…”

She smashed down on a block with her breasts, spreading across blocks and blocks of the city.

“Look at my titties against this wreckage… it’s just unfair…” Vicki cooed. “Sylvia and Diana kept telling me to hold back… kept telling me I couldn’t’ do anything to anyone… now I can do whatever I want…” Vicki dragged her body through apartment block after apartment block, and boobs, the types of breasts men dreamed of holding and squeezing in their hands, even as they overflowed them, spelled out death to those who remained, sheering away buildings.

“The city’s gone… it’s just gone… it belongs to me, now!” The entire downtown was gone. Everything was left, replaced with a puddle of her cum. As the nation watched, the last of the downtown was destroyed. She scooped the entire city out of the Earth’s surface, holding it in front of her.  

Vicki fashioned a dildo out of the ruins of the city.

She put on a strip-tease, for me, for the people inside her, for the camera crews, for the world. A sign of some people’s lusty new home, and a warning of others’ impending deaths. She begun to lick the structure like a toy, the red-head vixen teasing the makeshift penis in front of everyone. Still, she kept compacting the steel together, her hands bending steel casually, like an elementary schooler working on an art project. The great dick rose over the smoldering ruins of the city, ascending to nearly two-hundred feet in height. Amazingly, shouts and screams could be heard from the structure, people located near it.

Jonathan stood alone, inside some nameless building. Somehow, it had already been filled with her cum. The whole room was situated at an angle, tilting sideways. He saw what happened with Vicki’s ex earlier. And Jonathan’s body shook, overwhelmed, in her viscous, goopy sea.

“He got to live inside her…” he muttered. “That man’s living inside Vicki… there’s dozens of people living in her. That could be me…” he was completely naked, standing there speaking to no one. A young woman floated past Jonathan, her neck twisted. Jonathan barely noticed – I barely noticed. Jonathan was too busy watching his own dick, cum leaking down his leg, to think of anything else.

And Vicki bumped the roof with her finger, inadvertently causing the roof to cave in, her slightest touch terminating the building like a wrecking ball. And Jonathan seized her chance. I watched this all play out, watched Vicki interact with this mite-sized boy (bite-sized wouldn’t be appropriate – he was smaller than her fingertip) trapped inside a bubble-home, lodged deep inside Vicki’s pussy.

“I LOVE YOU VICKI!!!!” He shouted, overcome. Other people screamed around him, some in fear, others overcome with lust driven by the goopy sea covering the remains of the city. But they weren’t loud enough for Vicki to hear.

“Hmmm…” she remarked. “Another one…” Her eye shone over the camera, occupying the entire view. Static interfered with her camera, the sound of Vicki’s breath overwhelming the sensors. Jonathan stepped back, the force of Vicki’s breath battering against him too great.

 

“It…it’s Jonathan!!!” He shouted. “Don’t you remember me!!!! I loved you!!!! I worshipped you!!! I never thought you could be this great… a monument to femininity!!! Your ass!!!! I touched it… at one of your first parties!!! Now it’s like a mountain!!!! I can’t… I can’t even believe it!!!!!!!!” Vicki just stared, blinking, letting him go on, until she burped, the sudden force of air, knocking him into her cum.

“Ok…” Vicki battered the roof with her finger again, casually ripping it off. She then stared at the man through the roof. “If you haven’t noticed, I’ve destroyed this city. I was going to do one last thing with a makeshift… COCK…” Vicki smacked her lips, placing emphasis, a deep, sexual tone on the word cock, “And then my staff were going to pick out some cute people who survived. And let em live on me. Only so many bubbles were made. There’s plans to allow for more living space. A few larger bubbles as well that can be deployed when I’m bigger. But for now, living space is limited…”

“I probably know more than one Jonathan…” Vicki narrowed her eyes. “I got too big for the place, but hundreds of cute guys were working for me at my mansion. Girls too. I don’t really remember you. Sorry.”

The small man waved his hands, frustrated.

“You let your ex live on you earlier!!! And Nate’s there!!! The one Sylvia liked…. Let me live on you too!!!!” He pouted. Vicki cocked her eyebrow, clearly amused.

“You are floating in a sea of my body fluid, whoever you are. You aren’t in a position to demand anything, dumbass. I don’t have time to actually focus on everyone…” Vicki spoke softly. “I mean… it’s fascinating. If I don’t focus… you look like a dot. Just a dot. Nothing. Like a grain of sand… it’s probably dumb luck you’re even alive…”

“Let me rate you.” Vicki chirped. “I can see anything. No matter how small. So I can focus on your naked body.” For a moment, the world froze. Vicki didn’t even breathe, examining him for over a minute.

“Four. You’re gonna die.” Vicki finally spoke. The man turned red, yelling up at her.

“FOUR!? AND NATE’S A GODDAMN LOOKER!?” I felt insulted. But it probably wasn’t a good idea to get mad at the dead.

“I mean… yeah. If Nate hadn’t been my friend my whole life. He probs would’ve been fated to die. And that’s with him being a seven. What of it, Jonathan?” Vicki sighed. “Say something interesting. The more you do. The longer you live, you know?” But he just sputtered and spasmed, pleading for his life, as a scowl formed on Vicki’s face. But then… he shook again, smiling slightly in orgasm, as a pathetic trickle of semen ran down his leg. And Vicki laughed.

“You’re about to die? Do you know that? And you just jacked off… or… you didn’t touch your dick. Did you? I mean at all? Wow…” Vicki mocked, looking down at him. “Jonathan… all the tallest buildings are gone. Most of them are smashed into this dildo. You are floating. On a sea of my pussy cream. Like I told him earlier… you’re on my cumstain. And it’s just growing bigger and bigger. Maybe it’ll soon be the size of America. All flooded. Like the fucking Bible.” Vicki picked up a structure between her fingers, holding it with her right hand. And you may think of it like a lake. But to me, it’s a little goopy puddle. A ton for one girl, but nothing supernatural. I’m just horny. That’s it –why I let a four like you put your hands on my ass.”

“Post-office.” Vicki spoke lazily, before throwing it thousands of feet away to shatter. And Jonathan’s eyes begun to roll to the back of his head… his orgasm wasn’t stopping. Even long after nothing came out, he still kept shaking.

“Noooo… I think it’s broken.” Vicki smiled. “I just wanted you to do that. That’s all. You’re a quick-shot. That doesn’t mean you can live on me… Nate… I know you’re watching. I knew from the beginning that you were into numbers porn with this shit. My people are using these cameras… watch this next comparison. But… do stay alive. Don’t keep cumming till ya die.” She extended a sticky finger towards Jonathan, a mocking smirk hovering hundreds of meters above him, filling the sky.

“Stick on.” She commanded. Rapturously, the naked man pressed him against the exposed fingertip, marveling at the smooth, yet ridged flesh. The liquid stuck onto him, adhering to Jonathan, keeping him from falling even as he was lifted through the air. Even with the camera, I felt an intense sense of vertigo. And quickly, she brought him close to her monstrous pussy, the cavern from which gushed forth the flood of creamy liquid that had flooded the city. He gawked openly as she brought him closer, but he could hardly move his face, or even breathe, stuck as he was against her finger.   

 Finally, with a sense of finality, she scooped him up, smashing him into the makeshift structure. While others survived inside the dildo, Jonathan, along with the camera, was turned into paste. And Vicki resumed finishing the last touches on her makeshift shaft.  

“Why do little boys keep doing this?” Vicki huffed, annoyed she had been interrupted from slipping the titanic monument of humanity into her. And Vicki smiled, as she tried to push a chunk of downtown inside of her. It slipped in, her cum creeping down across the hundreds of feet of steel and debris, trickling down to the ground below. With a single hand, she pulled it in and out again and again, her movements increasing along with her moaning. Vicki played with her stomach, and nipples, her left hand exploring her body, while her right hand toyed with the collection of humanity.

However, as she moved quicker, the weakness of her makeshift structure begun to reveal itself.

Even as her cum glopped around it, Vicki’s entire body repeatedly clamped down on the structure, compacting it together. Unsatisfied, Vicki pursed her lips.

“OOOhhhhhhhHHHHHH…” She slid the makeshift structure in and out, faster and faster. And her cum spread throughout the city. It was just too much… the cameras gave me every angle, showing Vicki’s entire body from far off, as well as her ministrations assaulting the entire city. All that was not standing fell over. But Vicki’s body rocked and shuddered… tensing and relaxing, toes curling. Power had been knocked out throughout the entire city. Cum had even begun to spread in a great flood to the subburbs. Most of the inhabitants were gone. But they had to deal with being battered yet again, as Vicki unashamedly fucked the city.

My every rational sense had been overwhelmed. I fervently humped the floor, trapped deep inside Vicki’s pussy, screaming for release, time and time again. She was just unstoppable. Living inside her was my inevitable future. But her screams of arousal turned into thunderous roars… heard throughout states, the nation, the world. The exhibitionist Vicki put herself on display in front of everyone and everything.

“Ahhh… AHHHHHH!!!!” Vicki cried out, as her steel dildo broke in two. The cameras showed her pussy devourving the broken dildo. Pussy lips over fifty feet tall twitched and tingled, devouring the mess of buildings and half chewed skyscrapers, beaten and battered by her thighs contracting again and again. And the steel slid out in a slick mess, spreading throughout dozens of miles.

“It’s not enough… not big enough…” Vicki sighed as the several-hundred feet of steel slid out of her, against the ground, with a final, deafening plop.

Her cum stretched throughout the city, now flowing throughout all of its streets. Cameras showed only few survivors, floating on her cum. Some still fervently masturbated, ignoring the carnage around them, jacking off surrounded by the highest known pheromone concentration known to man.

And I was encased deep inside her pussy. Inside the pussy that had engulfed the sea that had engulfed this nameless city.

“Damn… it didn’t fill me up at all… Ahh… Minneapolis… you gotta do better than that!” Vicki bellowed. Vicki had been destroying Minneapolis… harming the vast city for the sole purpose of fueling her desires. She crawled and clambered over the wreckage of the city, eating what her prying eyes could find at will. Until Vicki found her prey.

"Nate..." Vicki spoke to me. "You encouraged me to get bigger... at the behest of Alice. She threatened your life..." the lights turned on green around me, allowing me to speak with her. 

"Y... yes..." I spoke up hesitantly. 

"Don't think this is Alice..." Vicki firmly commanded. "I command her employees without her. I have her suspended in my stomach. In a little cage above the all-devouring acid. I'm not sure whether I should eat her. She still may have more expertise that can help me. I know she threatened you. But you were right... even if it was because of a threat. I need to grow. I'm better than anyone else. This is my destiny. Tell me what I should do next."

Vicki stared at the tallest building near her, shining blue in the sun, licking her lips, moaning in arousal. And I looked back at the real-time Vicki calculator.

"Can you shove the Capella tower... inside your... vagina..." I mouthed, not believing what I was saying. Vicki's smile grew wider, wider than I had ever seen it, cruel and malicious, shining with raw, unbridled power. 

Vicki lounged back, having grabbed the capella tower itself. The top was rounded and flat, a ready-made dildo for Vicki. It looked close to a thousand feet tall, yet it was still shorter than Vicki far shorter. No... she was easily over twice as tall as teh building. Holding the building delicately, she teased the titantic structure inside her pussy lips. She straddled the entire structure delicately, avoiding crushing it instantly with her weight. The collection of metal and debris had failed to satisfy her before... I doubted the building would fare any different. Cameras under Vicki's control flew into the building, showed the people inside her. Businessmen who thought that they were the greatest thing in the world, who had arrived for another career with women, fame, admiration, now subject to being shoved inside a teenage girl. Some shouted in fury and rage, while others knelt and pleasured themselves, as they watched the windows become slick.

One camera showed a young woman watching as a window was shattered, a torrent of cum washing within. 

Another showed a group of men furiously masturbating as the level of cum rose fast in their room, soon filling every nook, every cranny, making it impossible to breathe for the people submerged in the sticky goop. 

In and out, Vicki shoved the narrow building. It was as long as her legs, but far thinner, the marvel of engineering becoming dented and broken as she treated the billions of steel and engineering like a $5.00 sex toy. She groaned in increasing frustration, her high-pitched moans echoing for hundreds of miles, the heightened scent of her cum spreading to neighboring states. 

"Nate... Diana... Jason..." she continued to moan the names of her past lovers as she fell back, the building ripping in half, impacting Minneapolis like a nuclear bomb, the last remaining structures crumbling like tissue paper from the impact of Vicki's back and ass colliding with the Earth. But she ignored everything around her, eyes glazed over, as she pumped the incredible skyscraper with the same merciless lust she used to destroy one less than half its size shortly ago. 

Her cum shot off with the force of a tornado, as the capella tower crumpled like a plastic dildo inside of her, her cum shot forth in a torrent, flooding throughout all of Minneapolis, as her hips thrusted and rocked, shot after shot of cum flying out as she cried and howled in arousal. Shots of her cum flooded over the Mississippi, to the point of it flowing slower, nearly as much cum as water.  

"Hmm...." Vicki spread her legs out, letting the crumbled skeleton of the building, its inhabitants dead, flop weakly against the ground. Minneapolis was a sea of milky white, the buildings, inhabitants people, all covered or destroyed completely in her sticky, pheromone-laden cum. The sparse few inhabitants left in Minneapolis floated in Vicki's spunk, masturbating themselves raw in furious abandon.

"It's not big enough..." Vicki groaned weakly, as she shoved the dilapidated capella tower back inside her, using her hands as well to bring arousal by any means necessary. 

And there was spunk in my hands again.... I lay back on the floor of Vicki's pussy, arousal overwhelming me, overloading my senses to the point where everything went black. 

This had all happened in a year. It was a year ago that my friends, my three sisters, brought up my fetish. In the middle of talking about going to the local college. And here I was, smaller than a mite in Vicki's pussy. 

But, as everything faded, a part of me felt sad. Vicki had been a little self-centered. But I never thought this was possible. And here I was, at the mercy of her boundless lust, encouraging her. My relationship with Vicki was the only reason I was alive. The only reason I could bask in her pleasure. Otherwise, I would end like the capella tower, crushed by this selfish red-head. But... maybe? If life was destined to end... had Vicki saved me? Would I be able to talk to other people in the future... travel beyond here. In tubes.... live a new life.... on Vicki?

I lost consciousness. 

“We finally have approval, don’t we?” The General looked forward, smiling. “That was a hundred thousand people… just gone. In a single day… and that amount’s going up.”

“Yes…” The launch commander stated. “Her area of influence should be growing with her scent, which now spreads dozens of miles. But outside of that? Vicki’s fans are seeing reason. They all do. These girls are a danger… a menace. To us all.”

“So there are missiles in this base. ACTUALLY ready to fire?”

“Yes… one of them is heading towards us though… the blonde… I think she plans to stop us.”

“They won’t be living planets… people aren’t going to be living as parasites. Americans are NOT going to be living as parasites!” Bruce slammed his fist on the deck, leading to an echo repeating throughout the chamber.

“Who are you again…” The launch commander spoke.

“You can call me Bruce…” the silver-hair man continued. “I… came here to warn you. But not least because I worked for a secret division of our own government. Something I should never have done. And it was given to three test-tube girls… this parasite. It activated at the end of their puberty.”

“And if we nuke it… it’ll be gone?”

“Yeah… but it’ll need a lot more than one.” As the two talked, alone, the missile commander awkwardly cleared his throat.

“If we need a lot more than one… Americans won’t be living at all. And hardly anyone else will either. It will mean global nuclear winter… That cannot possibly be your intention…” But Bruce stared him down, through half-open eyes.

“I’m not living on some brat for the rest of my life. I would rather die. Everyone else should want the same. This is a command from your federal government. The president will be on the line momentarily. The top brass has already confirmed it. The launch will be from this site. Directly at the girl named Vicki Small. The others will be dealt with afterwards…” Bruce walked out of the room, the sound of dress-shoes clacking against metal leaving with him. 

"Happy fucking July 4th..." Bruce groaned as he walked out. 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know if you have any suggestions about scale. I worry about keeping things consistent with a giantess this big. 

I may be using alternate endings in the future, but the ending should be coming with the next couple of chapters.