- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


“Hello…”

I watched Alice brag, inside the cavern of flesh. Light pink walls surrounded me, and even the floor itself was sticky to the touch.

The walls constricted around me, tightening on the mesh container, repeatedly, over and over. Liquid rolled over the container… dripping below, to flow outside of her. It was opaque… a solid white color, thick. Thicker than before. A seemingly infinite amount, deluging from the walls above whenever Vicki resumed her frequent self-stimulation. But the surface above, even if clear, didn’t allow the liquid to drip in. I merely was intoxicated by the condensed scent of Vicki’s pheromones as it rolled over me.

It was quite some distance to the outside world, but occasionally, in the darkness, you could see wet fingers slipping in, teasing the cavernous walls. Each time she masturbated, the fingers were a little larger, a little farther away.  

The cervix lay behind me, illuminated by the faint electrical light. The surface was a lighter pink, and repeatedly twitch and shuddered with pleasure. The entire cavern undulated around me.. it didn’t feel like a place where a man would insert his dick. But the entire cavern opened and closed with every breath… every gasp, betraying the flexibility of the flesh tunnel. Vicki’s shaft could have easily opened up far more than this.

“Look at you squirm…” Vicki’s voice echoed, even from deep inside her. Of course, I couldn’t see who she was referring to. But mocking statements keep issuing from the red-head, between engorging herself.

It was difficult to think, inside the heady space. I had been inside of Vicki for only one day… but it was already hard.

Sitting inside Vicki’s quivering pussy, it was hardly ever still. It made it very difficult to sleep. But I suppose… this is where I was staying.

“So the great goal is to live in the womb, right… it’s at least a little more still there.” I told the blonde girl, sitting next to me.

“Right… that it is. At least, most people will live there. We’ll have to be prepared to ask Vicki to remove the host herself… that way, she can stay conscious, instead of returning to a resting state…” the blonde purred. “I…” she looked downcast for a moment, sighing. “I’ve been following Vicki the past year. Obsessed with her. Cheering her on. Ever since she appeared as an anomaly in our company’s radar. With this little thing right here…” she pointed to the nearby advice. “Entertainment… and a reward for all your hard work. The dimensional mind-reader…” she hummed. “It’s taken a lot of work to prey on Vicki’s fears… to truly terrify her… you don’t know all that I’ve been telling her. All that I said would happen to people. To her… her sisters… you… everyone she doesn’t know… If she didn’t grow. Truly horrible death. I’ve convinced her… no matter what she does. She’s a hero. A goddess. This little device… we’ve never figured out how to communicate with it. But you can use it to observe… view other people’s thoughts. As the end comes. I’m gonna head out for now. And encourage our future planet to keep growing. But I’ll be back. People are still trying to stop her. To hurt her. To prevent her from saving our species… and that’ll kill ya too. Stay fresh.”

Alice had discussed ships flying into Vicki… but she appeared to just slide out, preparing to take off with some rotocopter thing.

Screens showed different views of outside Vicki, as well as other cameras flying on drones. Positioned all around me, they provided me with a panoramic view of the new goddess.

But I turned away. After all… if I really wanted to know, I could just see Vicki from inside her own head. But for now, I needed to find someone else.

The spider-like drone moved throughout the sky. I pushed it towards maximum speed, following footsteps. Thick, buried a dozen feet in the soil. Two separate pairs… one a little larger than the other.

This strange agent seemed comfortable giving me this device. It was likely true that I couldn’t contact anyone with it… all I could do was listen.

A blonde woman reclined, with more defined features than Alice. Her abs shone in the sunlight on her athletic body. Diana.

The spider-like device buried in her hair, for a moment, I marveled at just how small it was compared to Diana. But it couldn’t penetrate the thick skin. I fought with the device, as it got tangled in her hair. Diana’s thoughts remained impenetrable. Frustrated, I simply chose the girl closest to me, and the device registered, with a satisfying click. At that moment, my mind begun to calm. Then sleep took me over, my body falling over all of a sudden.

--

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!” Diana half-yawned, half-screamed, looking at all the tiny people scrambling around her. "I was about to leave town altogether... we got a few people from Vicki. What we needed. But what do you want... to accompany me?"

I swallowed. I was used to her being big. But not like this. But I spoke up, as best as I could.

"As your friend... your Olivia, I just want to let you know I'm there... um... that's all!" I cried, amusing Diana. 

“Sorry. Can’t get used to my new size. The result of strange genetic tampering…  that’s all.” Diana snorted, marveling at the size of us, her players, swarming her body.

“We came to support you! We asked everyone where you were at!” I offered, trying my best to sound chipper. Diana looked around, taking stock that dozens of her high school friends and teammates were spread out between her legs, all like ants compared to her, and smiled.

“Heh.” Diana’s cock stirred slightly, the massive appendage raising in the air for a moment, as blood poured into the shaft.

Still. Who decided that giving her a dick was a great idea? For Diana, infamous lesbian player, it seemed like a practical joke. I looked up at the girl… people made fun of her for how brazen she was. Sitting her ass down, wider than both lanes, sighing, she felt more brazen than ever.  

“Growing up… all of us sisters were aware that we were sexy. Especially as I hit my teenage years, and we blossomed. For some boys, my height was imposing… but others jumped at the chance to date a tall woman. So a lot of boys asked me out… I turned em down. I wasn’t even a minor perv… more than once a girl told me to look away, catching me staring at their ass. But… it didn’t take too long to quit holding it in. Especially after a girl showed interest in me… and then I ended up fucking with a bunch of you at one point or another… it felt dramatic. Special. Stealing boyfriends from you… or just sneaking behind them. And this dick feels honest. I honestly always want to be able to fuck a girl now… but I can’t” Diana reared her head back, gripping her hands in frustration, looking up to the sky. And we all covered our ears as the blonde woman screamed bizarrely loud. Birds flew up into the sky, as everyone from miles around turned their heads.

“AND NOW THERE’S NO FUCKING COMPETITION!!! NO DRAMATIC TENSION!!!!” Diana huffed, her voice rising to the heavens. “My dick’s way too big! My hand can’t wrap around it… looking at roofs of the nearby houses… any of them could be crushed.  Maybe for now, I can slip someone in it, but I’m just gonna keep getting bigger… until I can do NOTHING with anyone!!!!”

“And I DON’T want to think about other people… be careful for them ALL THE TIME… but I don’t want to hurt people either, cause I don’t look where I walk! And the military’s going after us… Vicki… OH VICKI’S JUST COMFORTABLE… the girl who reads TMZ wants to be a PLANET now!!! Of course… I caught the brat reading sci-fi all the time before she became basic… maybe it’s her fucking childhood dream to be a giant monster! AND IT’S MOTHERFUCKING HOT AS SHIT!!!” I watched with some fascination as sweat dripped down from Diana’s head, forming puddles on the road below. Puddles around us. People on the various teams, soccer… track… basketball… they all joked about how Diana could fill a lake with her sweat. My legs already shook at the scene around me… it didn’t help that I stood between Diana’s legs. Some of the little sweat puddles merged together, forming a single big one.

“Olivia!” Diana cried out, looking down at my body, pouring over it. I was Italian, and pretty short. I thought I had a nice set of abs, slightly muscled, slightly chubby legs that could be enjoyably felt up. A thin, and delicate set of lips paired with robbable cheeks… I continued to think over my body like a meat market, thinking of the gigantic athlete splayed out around me.

Diana sat down, adjusting herself, crushing the road to an unusable state. I tried to be careful about other people, but property damage was just gonna happen.

“Heyyyy… it’s me, the big dick. Diana… sorry for messing with your team… your life… your town… the world” she waved. She didn’t seem sure how to treat us. Even though she had spent so much time with us after beginning to grow.

“Don’t say you messed with us!” I shouted nervously. “I… I mean… you’re so beautiful here… it’s really… an honor to be around you…”

“An Honor…” Diana toyed with the words, leaning back, looking up at the sun… “Maybe that’s the problem. I don’t want it to FEEL like an honor… I always thrived in competition… now everything’s too easy.  Way too easy… people bow before me all the time… what is there to work for? To strive for? I might as well just take it easy and jack off until they nuke me…”

Maybe it was because Diana was always taller. And I still tried to keep up with her as much as I could. This was the same girl who led me on when I was single… to break up two months later. Bored. Looking for the next girl. I loved her… but something was fucked up here.

“Your ballsack is filling the road in front of us. And you feel sorry for yourself, you self-centered prick…”

“You’re calling me a prick!?” Diana exclaimed, sitting up. Her half-erect cock moved slightly to the side, knocking a curious teammate to the ground.

“Of course you’re a prick!!!!” I exclaimed. “You are PITYING yourself because you’re too special!? When you’ve been the top news story for over a year!? You never doubted yourself, and you never wallowed in self-pity!”  Diana snorted, followed by her cooing at me, poking me with a single finger… lightly, but still enough to nearly knock me over. Diana stared at me, barely holding in her laughter. At least her mood had changed a little. The team focused on me, trying to spurn me on, as I stared up at my friend.

“I can barely do anything with you… your boobs are smaller than dimes to me. You’re a couple of inches tall…” Diana farted, laughing more as I fell back down to the aspault, driven by the gust of wind. And her stomach growled around me, asking to get bigger. “There’s no tension here… no competition here… no meaning here… you’re an object, driven to raging lust by my pheromones, Olivia. But I jack MYSELF off… I’m just upset that I’m limited to my sisters for sex… that’s all…”

“Why… I mean… you’re not… quite too big yet… we can do something… send you off as a team!!” I waved my arms around, red-faced…

“Hey. With scuba gear…. You can always get in my cock. Or maybe you can fucking LIVE on my cock…. That’s what’s being talked about now. Us becoming the size of planets… living damn planets. I just means that YOU can’t turn me on. That’s all?”

“THAT’S NOT TRUE!!!” I replied, mad.

“Turn me on intellectually… that doesn’t do a lot if I can’t feel ya. Nada. Zilch.”

“BUT YOU GET MORE SENSITIVE!!! THAT’S WHAT YOU SAID!!! WHAT VICKI SAID IN THAT INTERVIEW!!! MORE AND MORE AND MORE!!! YOU JUST HAVE TO CONCENTRATE!!! TO FEEL US ON YOU!!! WE’LL ALWAYS TURN YOU ON!!!” Diana raised an eyebrow, inspecting our tiny forms silently.

“HEY!!!” Another girl, Sarah, shouted. “What’s our captain doing, looking like this!? You’re the one who always gave us pep talks!!!” God… I forgot about Sarah’s boobs. Firm. Supple. BIG. I hungered just looking at them… but of course, now… with those hips, and those big, wide eyes…. She had that motherly look.  Surely Diana was staring.

“Captain’s sitting here thinking about the upcoming nuclear hailstorm…” Diana replied wryly. “I wanted to see all of you. But I shouldn’t even have stayed in this town. I know you care for me… but I should really be far, far away from here. Or you should go somewhere… but…” she sighed. “Sure. I need to get bigger… to compete again… against Vicki… and the U.S. military. Sure. Make me feel big, Olivia… you sure did when I first fucked you in that stall…”

“Eep!” I exclaimed, red-faced. I didn’t want to think about that.

“Why do you act embarrassed!” Diana sighed. bending down on the aspault road, examining my features with some curiosity. The smell of her sweat, her pheromones, her cum… it was all so strong as her dick hardened towards me, taking up more and more of the road in front of me.

“You always got us out of shit.” I shrugged. “It’s what you’ll do again… when we loved and respected each other on the team… we got through everything together.” I smiled, looking up at my gigantic friend. I walked up to Diana, standing nearly underneath her cock, nervous. She had very light-colored hair really… it wasn’t any sort of dirty blonde, but a relatively bright color, like the sun. She used to style her hair, but now, at her inflated size, it just hung straight, long and loose. There was some grime in it, she likely hadn’t had a shower in some time, as apparent from the variety of senses that simply overwhelmed me.

“Come closer.” Diana commanded, quietly. There was nowhere closer to go, but she reclined back a little, pointing her now erect instrument towards the sky. The cock had to be over 20 feet tall… Diana sighed as I gingerly stepped forward.

“Touch me.” I put her hand on her ballsack. Each swollen testicle was bigger than a boulder. I felt the heavy warmth beneath it, and Diana simply didn’t react. She kept staring down at me, saying nothing. Rudely, Diana farted, adding to the collection of stenches in the air. Even the sound of her simple expulsion of gas echoed loudly around me.

“You don’t feel like a whole lot to me. We’re NOT teammates anymore.” Diana responded firmly, and somewhat coldly. Instinctively, I felt bad. “I can crush you with a finger. There’s nothing to compete about. So we can’t be teammates either. But you can still come with me… live with me, and cheer me on as I try to outcompete my sister. She has no sense of caution… so it would be for your benefit to. But I’ll only let you with me if I can do whatever I want with you… you need to just give up your old life entirely... I’d like some little people living on me too.” Diana raised me up, fingers encircling under my armpits. Casually, she hefted me up in the air, dangling me in front of her cockhead. It was pink, and throbbing, skin peeled back to show the whole, still licking pre. It was gushing faster than before. Even if she were normal-sized… it felt like she emanated more pre than most men actually came, matched by the size of her balls alone.  

“You don’t even feel like anything… you weigh as much as a piece of paper. I can’t even believe it…”

“Um… Diana…” I croaked, as she pressed my legs against her cock’s slit.

“You’re going in. I told you when I first got a dick Olivia… I’m the biggest nympho you’ll ever meet. And you never did see me often enough. I’m going to need more and more and more girls to feed this growing lust…” Diana giggled, and didn’t say another word. But her face looked so cute as she smiled broadly, far above me. She only made cooing noises, refusing to say anything. Against her massive fingers, I couldn’t resist. First my feet… then my legs up to my knees. Then I was swallowed up to the waist.

“Ummm… Diana”

“Arms to the side…” she cooed, teasing me again. “And breathe it in deeply for me.” And with a single finger, the rest of my body was forced inside the fleshy tube.

“I taste good.” Diana remarked, casually looking at these girls… “But I can’t fuck you… who wants IN THIS PYTHON…” I emphasized. Some looked scared at my raging cock. But I KNEW they’d volunteer. And Olivia was the first, stripping her clothes. I fiddled at the little doll people… enjoying the sense of utter dominance, as I picked up these naked girls… and swallowed them.

I felt their breasts pressing on my shaft from the inside, exerting pressure as it expanded my shaft. I even felt their bare nipples rubbing against me… more precum leaked. Enough precum to stretch down the road. I panted, watching my nipples take over the street. Three became four… four became five… soon half a dozen women filled my shaft from top to bottom, as it stretched past my belly button. They squirmed inside me, exciting me beyond belief.

“How do you tell dates about getting soaked in my cum…”

“Oh…” I exclaimed. “I have a boyfriend. He won’t care. You’re a friend… but you’re also a force of nature. I know you have other people to fuck with. You can’t spend all your time with me…”

“But you will spend all your time with me… I’ve grown too strong Olivia… you’re going to disappear in my cock. Then you won’t be able to speak.” True enough, I couldn’t say another thing, as her spunk blorped around me, flowing over my entire body. The air had little oxygen, and I found it somewhat difficult to breathe, as I became completely immersed in her cock. Precum flowed around me, even pouring into my awaiting pussy. I somehow hoped this goddess would make me pregnant; this pre was itself as thick as a normal man’s cum… and there was so much of it… more and more kept flowing past me, to flow into the street below. A firm hand compressed my body, pressing me against the inside of her urethra, as Diana stroked herself off.

“Hmm…” Diana thought, her voice echoing around me. Another girl was inserted above me, her feet pressing against my head. I still was wearing clothes… solidly soaked in cum. But this girl had taken all of hers off. In the hot tube, I thought that may have been the smarter choice. As the stank got between everything. I was completely beyond any self-control, completely turned on, stuck as a slight instrument towards Diana’s pleasure. Her feet pressed on me, forcing me deeper down Diana’s shaft.

But I had a family.

I had my boyfriend.

I had friends beyond this team.

Many were already upset about the time I spent with Diana before, but…

“Hmm…” Diana’s cock twitched. “You think… you can resist. No… I know you didn’t meet Vicki much… but she doesn’t have a care in the world…” Diana groaned. “It’s hard to compete with someone like that… but… I think I know how too… like I said. I’ll be a place to live. Your boyfriend… if you tell me where he’s at, will live here too… but if you’re leaving, you’re not coming back. And if you stay… that means I can toy with you however I want to.”

I felt increasingly delirious, overcome, as I the hot stickiness grew even more hot and even more sticky. I was forced to open my mouth any time Diana’s ooze left the slightest gap, inhaling desperately. I found myself inhaling her sticky cum, swallowing it, my mouth filling with the nutty, slightly fishy, flavor. And as Diana jacked herself off, the pressure grew greater.

Diana moaned as I got pressed in yet deeper, a third girl joining us in Diana’s dick. The girl above me pressed her feet harder into me, squirming in arousal as she grinded against the ridged walls pulsing around us.

I drank more and more of the blonde’s cum, pressing against the slimy walls of Diana’s urethra, screaming in arousal in the humid darkness, as I slid in deeper.

And suddenly, guttural moans echoed around me. I couldn’t breathe at all as the pressure crested, pushing me out from below. Wrapping around every inch of my body, I was entirely trapped, surrounded by Diana’s cum. My friend’s cum… someone who only used to be half a foot taller than me.

And Diana’s pleasure exploded. Battered with blast after blast of impossibly thick, gooey cum. Shot after shot, erupting around me, filling every inch around me. I couldn’t breathe… and the shots of cum were so powerful they physically hurt, but some unseen force kept me imprisoned in the flesh tube.

I begun to black out, completely unable to breathe… but finally, I begun to slide, released from the flesh chamber, slipping and slurping out to the concrete below.

Everything was white. Diana’s voice echoed from below, giggling.

“You agreed to walk over here, Olivia. It’s up to you. But I’ll have plenty wanting to live on me. I don’t need to spend any time with you otherwise… understand?” Diana continued, somewhat amused.

“H…how do I even live on you?” I pleaded with her. “You’re a person… a human. With human functions. It’s not like you have a house on you… I don’t even see how… that’s why I left you… when everything got too chaotic…” But Diana raised her finger, beckoning me to quiet down.

“It would be very humid. Very smelly. Very wet. But there’s people working on housing with Vicky. I bet I could get some of them to work with me. You know. Since I have some level of sanity. But it would be a little overwhelming. I agree. Your choice…” I couldn’t help but think, based on the limited news coverage of the insanity going on downtown, that this housing would be a pod type situation. What they were talking about, with body heat being used to generate electricity. Communication lines allowing me to speak to my futa-landscape of a home. Essentially, Diana was inviting me to live as a parasite; to give up my normal life entirely.

“What will be my job? My purpose? Can my boyfriend come here…” Covered in her cum… the whole street overflowing in it, I got on my knees, begging.

“You look juicy like that, girl… I can’t believe your family wanted you to leave me in the first place. And that you listened to them. That hurt.” Diana sighed, her stomach rumbling again. “You’ll find a job, and your purpose is to serve me… but I don’t even know your boyfriend. It’s not like you’re married to him, right? I don’t have a problem with boys in general… but why don’t you hold off on that? I don’t know about your parents either… I want you overwhelmed. Focused on me alone… at least until I’m big enough for all of them.” my legs felt wobbly as I weakly nodded. Cum was sticking to every inch of my body, dripping from my hair. Around me, it doused the trees, and flooded the road around me. Nearly the entire landscape was pure, undriven white.

“But… you aren’t even wearing clothes… if I go with you right now… where… how will I live… there isn’t a place where…”

“Hmmm… doing this now, Diana? I personally think we’re ALL letting this get out of hand…” A girl with jet black hair, and light, feminine features stepped over a nearby house carefully. Compared to Diana’s brasher actions, her careful movements were entirely calculated– to Sylvia, the little world was make of LEGO blocks. Even when stepping as lightly as possible, it felt like the world rattled with every gigantic step.

“Let’s actually think about Vicki’s idiocy for a moment. If people are going to possibly go extinct… you can make yourself a sort of space station while being a lot smaller than the planet. And you can’t know that anything will happen for sure… you might as well manage your risk… which includes the idea that maybe the planet won’t go… I need to work myself up a lot now… and get bigger now… no matter how much people try to work her up, they’ll have to keep trying. I know Vicki. With us gone, she’ll get bored. And she’ll pout… but then she’ll finally relent. A gun being pointed at Nate isn’t going to change anything…” Diana talked to Sylvia in the same casual tone she used when leading the team. Whatever Diana was planning… she was sure of the outcome.

“That’s Diana… always thinking of the long plan…” Sylvia sighed. Many of the girls were climbing in and around Diana’s crotch at this point, making their intentions clear. Her shaft grew fully erect…. Even as cum dripped from nearby trees. It coated the roofs of the nearby houses. White, thick liquid blanketed the entire area, as far as the eye could see. Diana traced her finger down her shaft, bringing it up to my mouth.

“Of course… the scientists that we lured have already told us most of what is going on… and people in the military are highly reluctant to actually fire…” Diana looked relaxed, as she continued. “Time is not on our side, but it’s not really as bad as we think…”

“Maybe for us.” Sylvia pouted. “But we can limit how many people get hurt.” Diana nodded, self-assured.

“I agree. Time is now people… more time… more people…” she gazed down at me.

“You heard that… Olivia. I… Sylvia and I need to be bigger. To stop the problems facing us… to be bigger. We have to FEEL bigger. More powerful… you can assist in that. You should, anyway. After all, I probably knocked you up already.” Diana remarked, looking down at me. “But, you know… if Vicki’s going to crush us, or the military crushes us, that doesn’t matter very much.” Diana laughed. But I couldn’t help but imagine having some blonde baby… with a dick… who grew to be a giant herself. I knelt in the half-foot deep layer of cum, overcome, while my teammates continued to clamber over Diana’s cock, and sneaking behind into my pussy…

“All Vicki has is her scent being a little stronger… her making more female cum? I have that too… if our sex is like our powers… having a whole different set of plumbing has to be the best!” Diana laughed again. “I’ve got that going, even if we all die.”

“Hmmph.” Sylvia sighed, rubbing her temples with her hands. “But whenever you have an argument, you’ll bring up the dick that’s wider than a car.”

“Of course!” I affirmed brightly, giving Diana a thumbs up. “Today, we’re your cheerleaders!” Turninng from Sylvia, Diana looked at my tiny, soaked form, smiling again widely.

“Your clothes are ruined, Olivia… you look so cute covered in my spunk… did you decide what you wanted to do.”

“YEAH!!!” I shouted, my fervor up to a fever pitch. “WHILE VICKI’S FUCKING AROUND!!! YOU’LL DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DO!!!!” I cried as I stripped my clothes off, even quickly removing my bra. Diana’s huge eyes focused on me from above. I hoped that I had an effect on the gigantic girl, but it was hard to tell. Her hard cock… even more precum flowing to the ground below, hardly abated by her massive orgasm. But I couldn’t tell exactly what was turning her on.  

“Why are people around me like this…” Diana turned her head away cutely, red-faced. “I know I’m hot… you don’t have to go into an orgy instantly… it’s sure nice” I could smell her more than anything else. I could only smell her. Diana looked like she had gotten VERY used to her smell in the last few months. Precum dripped onto the road below. And the stink of sweat wafted from her pits. And Diana clearly knew it was a whole lot stronger for her little teammates below. That turned me on more. Even when she was down… Diana knew just how hot she was.  

“In… in!!! Let us in!!!” Several girls shouted, tiny hands rubbing over Diana’s ballsack. Is this what guys felt like? No… men didn’t have this level of attention… ever. We were treating Diana like a king.

The whole street was covered in cum. It still kept flowing out, spreading through the whole neighborhood. From one single orgasm. It dripped from the roofs. There were even holes blown in the roofs through her mighty spurts. It clumped in the grass, flowed down the streets, collecting in the drains below. And the horny idiots I captained for years frolicked in it… now completely naked. Not a single scrap of clothing among them. Dancing with each other. Making out. All covered in my spunk.

“Nate can’t do that. Cover a street in cum.” Diana remarked, looking at the black-haired girl, staring fixatedly at her cock. Sylvia. Nobody had really fucked her in a long time. For a moment, Sylvia’s eyes met Diana’s… her cock twinged. There was a lot left in her. Diana tried my best to look seductive, staring straight into Sylvia’s eyes.

“WIN!!!!” My teammates shouted in unison. “WIN!!! WIN!!!” I had to win… Sylvia and Diana… they were a team. Against all the craziness I saw in the news… their spoiled, demanding, crazy sister… and the military threatening to nuke them.

“Hey… Diana… you have a funny look in your eyes…” Sylvia said meekly, turning her eyes away. Diana responded by standing up… her dick rested on Sylvia’s head, even as Diana hunched over. And she gave her one simple command.

“Get on the ground, Sylvia…” Diana remarked. “Nate was threatened… I just didn’t want to point him out, and get him shot. But I’ve seen you with Yuki’s male friends… I’ll have to get some guys too… Olivia wants her boyfriend to see a real dick. And Nate can’t fuck you like this. You surely can’t expect to have a boyfriend…”

“Well… I can have a cute little boyfriend…” Sylvia smiled meekly. Diana knelt over the body of the smaller girl, teasing the opening with her dick. I nearly lost my footing, the ground shaking, as the combined weight of the two titans formed wide and long cracks in the concrete, Diana mounting Sylvia. People kept gathering from houses… people other than the team. All watching these two titans. There were orders to evacuate the area… but there were still many thousands of people. Running utilities. Providing food to these titans… watching them. Worshipping them.

“Platonic boyfriend more like… we’re the Small Sisters… three genetically manipulated sluts…  who will shake the world. And if we can just stop at a certain point. And make Vicki stop, we’ll be admired. Loved. By everyone… so you need to let go, Sylvia… just let go… and embrace it.”

“God… I wanted to fuck someone who wasn’t Vicki so bad…” my eyes nearly popped out of my skull… and I felt a need to run away… but Diana picked up Sylvia with a hup sound, mounting her on… the dick ready to go in… and a single, sweaty palm enveloped me. A single finger enveloped my chest, teasing my nipples lightly.

“I’m shooting you right into Sylvia… there’ll be a soft landing there…” Diana’s voice grunted.

“Diana… I… please” I croaked… the feeling of losing breath returned to me… I wanted to leave. But I was rooted to the ground by lust. I realized… if I was with Diana… this girl could do whatever she wanted with me. Her lust only blunted by her ability to plan… Diana would abuse and use me just one level below where my body broke… and add more… and more… and more people to satisfy her lust. And I would stay. Agree to be humiliated, completely voluntarily.

“Go… easy…” I tried to give puppy-dog eyes to Diana, wrapped in her hand. Diana responded by biting her lip, looking like a young girl with her hand caught in the cooky jar.

“No.”

Diana poked me back inside, the walls even slicker, gooier than before, her shaft wet with cum, mixing with new pre leaking out, ready to fire again. As I was poked in the darkness, I could see the wet, glistening pubic hair of Sylvia resting above me.

“Hah… ummmph!” Diana grunted as she forced herself inside the smaller titan. I could tell that it was a tight fit, as the shaft’s walls closed around me. And the voice outside grew deeply muffled, Sylvia’s bulk shielding me from the outside world. And the walls begun to undulate, as Diana thrust twenty solid feet of cock in and out of Sylvia, crying in rapturous arousal, her voice growing higher and higher with pants and moans.

Even when the deluge of precum let me breathe, the air grew increasingly deoxygenated… deprived of air inside the sweaty body of Diana’s sister…

I felt my body shake, writhing squirming and pressing against the walls of Diana’s shaft, even biting the ridged flesh to no effect… Diana. Diana. Diana. I came, with everything I had. And it wouldn’t stop… pre rolled into my pussy, threatening to impregnate me, into my mouth forcing it’s taste into me. More cum than my entire body weight spurted past me every minute, into her sister.

Fuck.

My toes couldn’t stop curling. My own orgasm unending. I couldn’t breathe. The world shifted and rocked… and then my body was flung more forcibly, Diana thrusting madly. She screamed. I screamed.

Fuck Fuck Fuck.

It wouldn’t stop.

Sylvia convulsed, screaming. I couldn’t stop shaking, moaning stupidly… my eyes rolled back, I begun to drool. My core couldn’t stop shaking… couldn’t stop orgasming… I couldn’t breathe.

And then they both came… my world shook, vibrated as they shouted. Massive load after massive load shooting out, pulsing, shaking everything. I was shot straight into Sylvia’s vagina, and blast after blast of impossibly thick cum filled up every inch, as I rested, exhausted, on Sylvia’s cervix.

Blast after blast kept of cum slamming into me, bruising me, violating me. Every last inch of my body was covered, but she kept filling up Sylvia’s pussy entirely. And then she just kept going… even after Sylvia’s pussy was full to the brim with baby-batter, she just kept pumping more into a full cup. I was sure that the street below was filling up with Diana’s cum.

I screamed, shouted, raving. It wasn’t fair. Diana had a dick bigger than a truck and it wasn’t fucking fair.

Diana’s taking me from my family, my love, my life – because she’s so, stupidly… big!

And they didn’t even listen to me.

And the feeling of primal lust kept overtaking me.

"Love you Olivia... really." Diana's voice echoed around me, louder than a cannon. 

--

Waking up, hot in humid in Vicki’s own insides, I somehow didn’t think this was very educational…

Maybe the Small Sisters were kind of nymphomaniacs. I never thought that it was because of an alien grift… the thing, whatever it was, wouldn’t even be attracted to humans. Why would that even work?

But it explained a little… about why they were always this way. I yawned as I leaned back… I never wanted to feel quite this powerless. But when you knew Sylvia… Diana… Vicki… maybe that was inevitable.

They planned to get bigger than Vicki? Bigger than this thing? That I deluded into thinking she… a person people HATED in high school… who had few genuine friends… would SAVE THE WORLD? Well… maybe.

But Vicki’s cries, demanding more. More attention. More worship. More food. Echoed around me. 

Chapter End Notes:

As usual, let me know what you think!