- Text Size +

The day had been a long one. Work for twelve hours on his feet, no break. It had been busy as hell all day at the restaurant and Jackson was exhausted. He flung his apron off onto the end table and kicked his shoes off in the foyer, trudging into the house like a zombie. As he walked into the living room, he glanced over at his Playstation 4 and grunted. Rocket League seemed like too much work. He passed right through the living room and went straight to the bedroom and clicked on the light.

 

The bedroom was pristine, as Cara had been off work and home all day. He smiled, his heart filling with love as he saw all his clothes folded and in the hamper. She was perfect, he had no clue what he’d done to deserve her. He let out a contented sigh and went into the bathroom to take care of his business, brushing his teeth and washing up before bed, which he’d have to himself this night. Cara was out with her friends, drinking. She’d said she would be staying the night with one of them. He’d miss her, but he doubted he’d have been much entertainment anyway. His eyes drooped as he removed his shirt and kicked off his socks.

 

No sooner had he flopped onto the bed and rolled over did he hear a loud Fizzle-POP sound, and his entire world shifted.  He’d shrunk.

 

Jackson was now inside his boxers. He gagged at the intense smell as he fought through the fabric to get free, gasping as he got to the fresh air and getting away from his own smelly underwear. He groaned.

 

Ever since he’d been afflicted with the shrinking curse, this happened to him at random intervals. Usually he could feel it coming on well in advance so he could protect himself. He’d had to learn how after he’d found himself thrashing around in the toilet one night. Thankfully Cara had been awake and came in to check on him after he didn’t come back to bed. She’d laughed as she fished him out of the water, but they both shuddered to think about what would’ve happened if she hadn’t been around. Or worse, she’d woken up groggy having to use the bathroom herself.

 

This actually wasn’t a bad time for it. Jackson bounded across the bed toward the pillows. As he leapt with the increased agility his small size granted him, he noticed how fresh the sheets smelled. Cara must have changed them that day. She was amazing.

 

With one last vault, he launched himself up and onto the pillow. It collapsed and received his tiny body as though it was meant for him. He sighed and rolled around, getting himself comfortable. Pillows were comfy at normal size, but like this they were simply divine. He closed his eyes and within moments he was lightly snoring, having drifted off to a blissful sleep.

 

About two hours later, there was the sound of a car door shutting outside. Jackson didn’t hear it, crashed out as he was. Keys jangled outside the front door and it opened. Cara had decided to come home after all. She closed the door and leaned back against it, her face flushed. She hiccupped and smiled, listening to her friends pull away in their car. She looked down and saw Jackson’s shoes on the floor and his apron on the end table. She locked the door behind her and stumbled through the foyer, setting her keys down and fighting to kick off her own boots, nearly falling over in the process and laughing the whole time.

 

“Jacksoooooonnnnnn. I’m hooooome!”

 

She expected to hear a reaction from the living room, where she’d expected her boyfriend to still be up playing Rocket League. She was planning to interrupt his game by attacking him with kisses and taking all his clothes off and fucking his brains out. She thought that was a pretty good method of interruption. But he wasn’t there. Odd.

 

As she rounded her way into the living room she noticed the bedroom light was still on. He must be reading or playing Pokemon or something. The kiss attack plan was still on. She took off her shirt as she walked through the living room, fighting to get it up and over her head and then flinging it on the couch. She couldn’t wait to taste him, it was all she’d been thinking about for the last hour and a half at the bar.

 

At first she was very confused at not seeing her highly kissable boyfriend in bed as she got to the bedroom. But then her eyes spotted the tiny movement on the pillow and she realized what had happened, he’d had one of his episodes and shrunk. This made her sigh with disappointment. She wanted him so bad. Alcohol always made her feel feisty and horny and it was usually the perfect mixture. She idly unbuttoned her pants and slid them off as she walked to the bed, looking down at her naked little lover.

 

She still wanted him. But he looked so content. She bit her lip, watching his tiny chest rise and fall with his sleepy little breaths. Carefully, she climbed onto the bed, trying not to wake him. He didn’t so much as stir from her motions, even though the bed creaked and shifted under her. Slowly she lowered her face down to him, so she could take in all his details. His dark brown hair, still shaped from the gel he’d put in it before work. The tattoo on his pectoral. The muscles that were still clearly defined even in this tiny form.

 

He was right under her nose now, still sleeping away. Her breaths were like mighty gusts of wind, blowing his hair all about. He looked so amazing, a tiny package all for her. She wanted him. She needed him.

 

The decision was a quick one. There was a bit of agony about waking up her resting little lover, but she knew he’d more than enjoy what she had in mind. Wasting not another second, she leaned forward and stuck out her tongue, dragging it across his entire body. She could taste everything all at once, it was like fireworks on her tastebuds. He was salty with sweat from work but she could also faintly taste a bit of his cologne still on him. She moaned with her entire mouth still over top of him, and then started to feel him thrashing about from being awakened.

 

For Jackson it was incredibly startling. It was like having a big, soaking mattress dragged across your entire body. All he could smell was beer, and his exhausted mind didn’t connect the dots very quickly at all. He yelped and shrieked as his girlfriend’s giant tongue molested him. The moan rattled his thoughts and he didn’t really figure out what was happening until Cara pulled away and he looked up at her eyes. They hypnotized him with their splashed galaxies of brown within green. All that color. She was smiling down at him, and as always her smile touched those eyes. A small strand of saliva hung down from her lush pink lips, still connected to his tiny frame. His mind was unsurprisingly behind his cock, which had already figured out what was going on and was hard as a rock.

 

“H-hi lovely. You decided to come home after all.” he said. She nodded.

 

“Mmhmm.” she replied, still grinning.

 

“I shrunk right after I got home, I’m sorry.” he said. Cara’s eyes contained all sorts of mischief and her flushed cheeks and boozy breath spoke to the cause of said mischief. She ignored his apology.

 

“I need you.” she said. His throat went a little dry, but his cock stirred with anticipation, still two or three steps ahead of his brain.

 

“F-for what, sweet stuff?”

 

“Mmm. For this.”

 

And all in one motion she scooped him up into her mouth. Jackson let out a weak yelp as he was pulled into the dark cavern. The beer smell was overpowering inside Cara’s mouth, Budweiser to be sure. He also got an unmistakable whiff of Jaeger as he was tossed around like a jolly rancher, her saliva clinging to him and coating his entire body. With a ludicrous amount of precision for a drunk person, Cara positioned Jackson against her cheek and spread his legs with just her tongue so that she could swirl it around on his cock. All thoughts of smells and danger left him as he focused on the sublime pleasure.

 

While Cara toyed with Jackson in her mouth, getting him all wet and ready, she had rolled onto her back and made quick work of her panties, kicking them off and onto the floor. Her right hand lazily swirled around her clit, getting herself ready. She moaned at the touch, not caring how loud that would sound to her boyfriend. She dipped a finger inside herself, amazed at how wet she already was. That was good. She was ready. She opened her mouth and spit her now soaked boyfriend out into her hand. She looked down at him with a lusty grin as he wiped some of her spit out of his eyes. He was about to get a whole lot more soaked.

 

She lowered him down and Jackson took the chance to take in his girlfriend’s body as a landscape. Her tits were marvelous, the perfect size to fit in his hands or mouth while he was normal sized. He went past them and down to her belly, where she tilted him so that his feet grazed her skin. She shuddered at the touch. Her tattoo stood out to his right, the Triforce from Zelda. He’d be needing all sorts of courage for this next task.

 

His feet felt the first few bumps of recently shaved hair as he got close, and then he took a deep breath, waiting for the scent. My god, it drove him crazy with how intoxicating it was. His girlfriend’s pussy was one of his favorite smells at normal size. It was like warm, juicy arousal. A forbidden fruit that he loved to taste.

At this size though, it was completely overpowering. He could smell every single drop of her nectar, which was already accumulating on the lips. The summer had meant an increasing amount of sweat and he could smell all of it. Cara would be horrified at this if she were sober, but Jackson loved that smell too. He just wanted to bury his face in this glorious display of pure sexy womanhood, but he had a job to do. She had oriented him perfectly so he could see everything she had to offer, and she spread herself just a little bit more so he could access everything. Her clit was at the epicenter, just starting to peek itself out from under its hood. Cara was breathing heavily. She went to set him down and apparently couldn’t help herself as she pressed his tiny face right into her clit. He didn’t mind, he opened his mouth and gave the thing a bit of a nibble, eliciting a moan of electric pleasure from his lady. Her hand pulled away and that was the signal of trust in his ability. “You know what you’re doing.”

 

“Damn right I do.” he said to himself, and got to work.

 

With accelerating speed he started licking her clit. It was a lot easier to hit it with precision at this size. He dug his hands into her extending labia to keep himself steady, spreading his feet  as he worked, putting his entire neck into the process of licking her up and down. Cara moaned far above him, and her light squirming felt like a miniature earthquake. He took that to mean he was doing well. He almost lost his footing as she squirmed some more. He laughed. She never could hold still for him. With a grunt he picked up the speed and licked her giant clit as fast as he could, throwing in a few loving little nibbles here and there. Some louder moans drifted down to him from above, and Cara even tilted her hips up a bit. This almost made him lose his grip again. Falling would mean probably sliding down right underneath her ass, which he would actually love. But he was focused on his task.

 

It took some effort, but he pulled himself upward so that his upper body was right on top of her pubic mound. He gazed up at her body, god she was gorgeous. Past her mountainous tits he could see her flushed red face peering down at him. She bit her lip and winked at him, but her eyes widened as his right foot connected with her clit and he pushed down.

 

“Hnnnnn. Right there.” she moaned. He grinned.

 

“I know, love. I know.”

 

And then he started. Digging his hands into her skin to hold on as best as he could, he started pedaling his feet one at a time down onto her engorged clit. His girlfriend’s reactions were almost instant. She bucked her hips and almost threw him off, but he was ready for it. With determination, he picked up the speed, almost starting to run like it was some kind of slick sexy treadmill.

 

For Cara, it was heaven. The tiny ministrations of his little tongue had been beautiful enough, but nothing could compete with this. It was like having a little living vibrator perfectly tuned to her pussy’s needs. Each stroke of her little lover’s feet sent waves of pleasure. She felt so warm, so wet. She wondered how he would keep from slipping, but she knew how cocky he was about this and didn’t mind making it a little more difficult. She let her hips buck upward with a particularly strong wave of pleasure and grinned, rolling her head back on the pillow and gasping as Jackson answered her challenge with increased speed. He has every right to be cocky, she thought as she felt her orgasm coming on with speed.

 

Jackson was at a full on run now, letting his muscles settle into a pace he knew he could maintain for a bit. He had to use his grip to hang on now because Cara was so slick with perspiration and cum. He knew she wanted it, but he wanted to hold out, let it build up a bit more, but then she bucked her hips once more, this time stronger than the last and he almost lost his grip. He gasped and looked up to see Cara staring right down at him, a grin on her gorgeous lips and another challenge in her eyes. He growled and went into a full on sprint.

 

That did it. The speed of his tiny little feet on her clit was incredible and it pushed her over the edge. Cara gasped as she started to cum, the electric little impulses moving from her center all through her body. She bucked her hips and brought one hand down to keep her little lover from being flung. Her legs quaked and quivered and she moaned once, thick and lusty. She felt her pussy gushing and held Jackson against it, soaking him with her cum. Down there she felt his tiny motions, his little tongue still lapping against her pussy even still. God, she loved him. As her orgasm peaked and began to fall, she laid there gasping, her toes curling and uncurling, those wonderful electric pulses still jumping up and down her sweaty body. Finally, she sighed and shuddered. She was content, the need she’d been feeling had been expertly drained out of her. She lifted her drenched little lover up to her face and smiled as he breathed heavily. His face was red with exertion.

 

“I love you.” she said and gave his whole body a loving kiss.

 

“I love you too, sweet stuff.” he said after she pulled him away from her lips.

 

She brought him down to her nose and gave him the biggest eskimo kisses in the world, not even minding the powerful smell of her own cum at the moment. Jackson laughed as he was nuzzled by her massive nose.  She pulled him away again.

 

“I suppose I can let you go back to sleep now.” she said.

 

“Oh no, now I get a turn.” he said through a few gasping breaths. She raised an eyebrow.

 

“Well, I suppose that display of yours deserves a reward,” as soon as she said it, Cara knew where his mind was going. “I suppose I should roll over, huh?”

 

Jackson grinned. “You got it, lovely.”

 

“But I’m so sweaty from the bar, don’t you want me t-“

 

“Nope! The sweatier the better. I’ve earned this tonight, damnit.”

 

She sighed. He was right.

 

“My gross little pervert.” she said and rolled over onto her stomach. Still holding Jackson with one hand, she brought him down to her ass, pulling one cheek apart with the other. She’d have never gone for this sober, even still it was uncomfortable as she set him down. She cringed as she felt his little hands groping around down there, waiting for it. Before long, she felt his tiny tongue going to absolute town along the outside of her asshole.

 

“The things we do for love.” she said and sighed with a smile on her face.