- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Little Lily is going to face something she's absolutely not ready to handle . . .

Sorry about the hiatus, dudes and dudettes. I lost my password, and I spent a few days trying to remember what it was, then several more trying to remember what I wanted Rebecca to do to little Lily . . . yeah. To make up for it, I made this chapter a long one. 

Today was rather cool, but not rainy. Cloudy, but the bright spring sun still shone through the breaks in the clouds.

A perfect day to just hang around town, or at least that's what Lily thought.

She'd actually entered Rebecca's event almost as a gag. There was no way she'd be chosen, not among the probable hundreds of people- students and staff alike- wishing for just one date with the curvy, leggy, gorgeous redhead. At least, that's what she'd told herself. 

This entire week, then, had passed by half as a dizzy daydream, half as a panic attack. Rebecca Sullivan had made her one of the magnificent seven who would quickly get experimented on, then go on a date with her. To be perfectly honest the little Asian girl was flabbergasted that she'd been picked, and of course she'd been given Friday of all days- just enough time to drive her up the wall with worry.

Lily both wanted Rebecca and wanted to be her, and she couldn't reconcile which desire was stronger. A red-haired, gray-eyed genius whose body was what adolescent fantasies were made of and whose voice could only be described as sex for the ears . . . did Lily want that kind of power for herself or (in a masochistic way that made her flush with repressed sexuality) did she want it lorded over her? Both? 

Regardless, there was no time for worry now. The seconds crawled by to 7:30, when the door would open and Lily's life would potentially change forever. 

---REBECCA---

Little Jay needed to learn discipline, and the ideal way to establish this was neglect. Moments before opening the door, she balled the three-inch-tall bug man into a pair of her socks, and stowed them idly in a drawer.

"You are Lily, correct?" Rebecca asked in her ever-so-soft neutral tone. "Step inside."

This one she'd been waiting for. Lily Iris Lo, the little Asian girl staring at her in half her classes. The three remaining vials were each tempting to use on such a pathetic, malleable specimen of humanity, all for different reasons . . . two with a fixed result, and lovely, variable 7. She'd honestly expected to have used Vial 7 before this point, but it going to Lily would be almost poetic.

Nervous eyes stared up at her, full of trepidation and expectation as Rebecca repeated her rehearsed spiel that all Lily needed to do was select a vial, that the date would come after. Last night, she'd cleared away the clothes of her four previous test subjects, tossed them down the laundry chute like garbage, so this girl had no idea what she was getting herself into, even if she was paying attention to her surroundings. 

Watching her hemming and hawing over her choice of vial was almost cute . . . 

---LILY---

The short young woman felt painfully underdressed. Partially because there wasn't a shirt on under her hoodie, partially because of the slinky sleeved dress that Rebecca had chosen to wear, complete with eye-catching nylons and high-heeled pumps that drove the gray-eyed enigma that much higher above her would-be date.

Taking a gulp and averting her eyes, Lily looked over the end table and tried not to look at those three vials like they were magic gold or something. Each sat atop a number in curved, elegant script- and, of the numbers between 1 and 7, only the numbers in the ends and 5 still at in place. "I'll take number 5," Lily decided nervously. 

For a half-second, a recognizable expression took hold over Rebecca's face that looked very much like disappointment, but it faded do quickly that Lily would be hard-pressed to admit that she'd seem it at all. "I see," the redhead murmured, her tone not altered in the slightest, "I must warn you that you are going to feel a tiny pinch, and then you shall be rather ill for a brief few moments," she added, "so, for your sake and mine, try to keep your breakfast down. These are new carpets." The neon-orange fluid in the small vessel contained by Rebecca's hand seemed to shimmer in the light as it was moved to Lily's am . . . and quickly injected into her bloodstream. 

It took mere moments for this serum to take effect, and "rather ill" was the understatement of the year- Lily threw up (and all over her favorite hoodie, too) rather quickly, and she was dizzy-eyed as the room just seemed to spin . . .

And, in a quick moment, she was back to normal. No more ache except the feeling of an empty stomach, no dizziness . . . but she caught a vision that absolutely had to be a hallucination. As she took in what she was seeing, Lily was convinced that Rebecca had gotten her higher than a kite. There was no other logical explanation!

"Time: 7:40. Subject has imbibed variant "Ant", and has recovered faster than any subject to date. Is this to do with this subject being female, or personal fortitude? Some other factor? A combination of the aforementioned? Quite the mystery indeed . . ." Rebecca said calmly, her tone unchanged from her typical, sensuous quietness- but now, amplified with the power of a Goddess.

The redhead was positively enormous. Her body stretched impossibly high into the sky . . . a gorgeous, curvy skyscraper. Gray eyes flicked down to Lily's position, her typically expressionless face giving the slightest of smug smirks. "Little Lily, you may be curious as to what has happened," Rebecca began with a hint of mirth in her tone. "Put bluntly, I have reduced your stature to half an inch tall. If the information on the school website is correct, given that I'm 142 times your size . . . you must see me as a six-hundred-foot monolith, and that's not counting my heels. To me, however, you are an ant, little Lily," Rebecca squatted down, stunning Lily still further, the combined fear, arousal, and humiliation of this moment making her heart beat out of her miniscule chest. 

A bug. That's all Lily amounted to her this point. A bug trembling on the ground. "As subtle as you may think you are, I know who has an interest in me," Rebecca let out a simple, short laugh, but the vibrations it caused were still far more than enough to knock Lily on her ass. The rarer thing here was a laugh from the stoic, sensual Sullivan girl, and it didn't disappoint- even that short giggle carried enough pure teasing behind it to arouse beyond imagination. "I have known you stare at me. The others may not have, for your glances have been quite discreet, but I did. The fact that you're so shy about it, too . . . it's amusing, but so very pathetic," Rebecca said honestly, crouching down to look closer at the half-inch girl between her feet.

Lily wanted to move. Had to move. Rebecca was gigantic, any movement of the redhead's body could reduce her to paste! Unfortunately (or fortunately, it really depended on your viewpoint), Lily merely stood there, trembling, her heart beating a tattoo on the inside of her chest from fear and desire.

"I've done my research," Rebecca smirked, the casual, nigh-unnoticeable curl of her lips magnified to divine levels of arrogance to puny Lily, "I have on all of you, but you . . . you made it far too easy. Your little friends are rather chatty . . . I practically know your life story. I'm starting to believe that's what you intended, Lily-bug- to get the attentions of a sadist superior to you in every way- rich, powerful, influential, athletic, buxom . . . and I'm a certified genius to boot."

There it was. The teasing that had haunted Lily's dreams, spoken in a voice made for the purpose. The miniscule Asian girl blushed from head to toe, and she didn't even know Rebecca's plan for her  . . . "I- I didn't- that wasn't- you aren't-" she stammered, trying to find the right words to defend herself.

---REBECCA--- 

This was absolutely amazing, but Rebecca needed to get the show on the road. There was quite the test to be conducted today, and if she hadn't missed her guess . . . little Lily would have her willpower and dignity broken by the end of the day.

"So, as for today's test . . . how will my clothing affect the afflicted?" Rebecca continued, plucking the pink-tinted bug-girl up on a single, manicured fingernail. "Specifically, my bra strap?" Raising puny Lily to her gaze, the tiny thing was just flapping her mouth open and closed- was she talking, or merely gasping like a fish? It didn't matter, because at this scale Rebecca couldn't hear her anyway, and even if she could . . . nothing Lily had to say mattered at this point.

Using her idle hand to unzip the back of her dress, she gave Lily an impressive eyeful of exposed shoulders . . . then cleavage (well, more cleavage) . . . then her large, round breasts, held in place by a very valiant ebon bra. Then, she pulled that arm out of its sleeve, freeing it completely from her clothing . . . and exposing her side, the only thing not a perfect pale was black and lacy. 

"Now, while you don't have to serve my armpit- today is merely a test of your resiliency, so expect my arms to do more than their share of movement- if it is clean, you'll have a satisfied demigoddess over one hundred times your size. Do with that information what you will." With that, Lily finally tried to run- but it was far too late. Moving her hand to her armpit, she buried Lily up to her ribcage in the taut strap of lace, before getting back into her slinky red dress. None would be any the wiser. Again, Rebecca's composure slipped . . . and the tiniest of pleased, satisfied grins quirked at her lip. 

---LILY---

Each of Rebecca's steps was an earthquake, and made her arm glide back and forth . . . Lily was disoriented by it all. Scared, helpless, and immensely aroused by the sheer power Rebecca held over her, Lily didn't really know what to do, except to agonizingly, painstakingly turn herself around to face Rebecca's armpit. 

What wise was there to do? Seeing that arm move back and forth, even in the limited light filtered in through Rebecca's clothing, was dizzying and made her motion sick, and even beyond that she had a job to do. 

She had to get Rebecca's skin clean, if only to stay alive. If only- Lily refused to give credence to that voice in her head that murmured at her, whispered thoughts of being a toy slave to a Goddess . . .

Lily shook her head. She had to focus! She ran her tongue over the pale, perfect skin . . . mildly salty already, with sweat that came from fitful sleep. The taste was amazing  . . . that masochistic demon in Lily's head only grew more insistent, showing her visions of being bra padding, a piece candy to be sucked on, a toy for Rebecca's toes . . . the voice grew louder with each lick of salty skin Lily imbibed, becoming harder and harder to resist. 

Any sense of pride, of dignity, of propriety went out the window, one lick at a time. Lily's carefully-placed walls of restraint, keeping her values and self-respect, was rapidly eroded into a mindless desperation for more, more of the essence of a Goddess, she had to have more! 

That last nugget of rationality in Lily's mind bemoaned losing herself in a single day . . . but she didn't even know the half of it.

---REBECCA---

With an arrogant swagger of her hips that had most of the crowd staring at her ass, the redhead walked up to the counter at the local sandwich shop. It was about noon . . . maybe she should check on Lily . . .

Nah. If she was dead, then she was unlikely to be missed. If she was alive, then Rebecca had another slave. 

No big deal here.

Chapter End Notes:

Two chapters and an epilogue left! Review!