- Text Size +

The warm yellow sun pierced through the deep blue sky, the inviting rays it delivered covering the bustling city in a summer's day warmth. The pristine ocean was calm today, and the few puffy white clouds that floated through the azure field carried no chance of rain that would spoil the day. The city beamed with activity, the arteries that were the highways filled to the brim with motor vehicles zooming around. Lunch hour for the workers was just finishing, and the final stragglers were shuffling into their buildings, to continue working until they may check out and return home. This otherwise perfect day was interrupted however; a beam of solid blue light appeared in an instant, all the eyes of the city turned and looked in shock. The bustle of the traffic stopped, the workers rushed to their windows, and the people on the beach, the place the light had settled, scattered away. For a few precious seconds the entire city went silent, the only sounds those of chattering and whispers. This near silence was broken when the light shuddered, high up, something beginning to emerge from it. At first only the tip was visible, the white thing curved slightly, with a flat base. The chattering increased, some screaming and yelling mixed in too, but still it continued out, exposing more and more of itself. Its pink highlights, the strange glossy hide, and... shoelaces? The thing that emerged from the otherworldly beam was a giant sneaker. Attached to this frightening foot wear was an equally giant leg, the white fabric of a giant sock just escaping the confines of the shoe, as if it were crawling up the giant peach pillar. People stood in wonder as the rest of a giant woman emerged from the blue beam. The thud of her sneaker clad feet impacting the compactable yellow sand echoing around the grey, still buildings. Her shapely and fit body was covered by a jacket and shorts, her blonde hair hidden by a giant green baseball cap. On her back she carried a giant blue back pack, easily the size of an entire building. Again the city went silent, the shocked masses stared up at the colossal blonde, as she simply looked out across the wide blue ocean, a smile drawn on her face. The people on the beach began to slowly retreat away from her, in case a careless movement wiped them out... Seconds later the beam shuddered again, another giant shoe emerging... this one a flip flop however. Out stepped an equally huge girl, her hair black and eyes a deep almost purple shade of blue. She planted her sandal clad feet on the beach, with an equally monstrous boom, this time accompanied by a high pitched slap, an after shock like sound. This mysterious woman carried a duffel bag with with her. The two giantesses looked out at the ocean, the population of the comparatively minuscule city unsure what these titanic women wanted, and if they should begin frantically running away.

After a few seconds, the first girl that had emerged turned around, now facing the skyscrapers that encroached so close to the beachfront. She made a small wave of her hand, as if she was addressing the city in its entirety. "Hello guys! We're just tourists staying here for the afternoon, so, uhhh... just go on with whatever you were doing." came the booming yet soft voice of the blonde giant. The city let out a collective sigh of relief, the population had its memory jogged by the sentence. Recently the city had signed itself up to be and interdimensional tourist location, people from different universes able to warp in and experience the city for themselves. These two girls were obviously the first visitors. Slowly the office workers returned to their business, the cars continued on the highway, people at home went back inside. Some stragglers stayed and watched the two girls, now chatting with themselves about the city.

The dark haired girl seemed too enamoured to talk, her eyes wildly darting around the model city. She was in awe of the fine details of this place. The tiny trees, the buildings filled with equally adorable people. "Uwah~" she squealed, finally letting her amazement over come her, "look at their little cars!" she said as she leaned over to get a better look at a red car travelling along a beach-side road. The sudden movement casting the road in shadow. The driver was shocked and distracted by the giant pretty face that now filled the sky, swerving erratically. He crashed into a side railing. The giant girl gasped at the accident she caused, the force of the air being sucked into her mouth made the leaves on the near by palm trees ruffle. She stared in a shocked silence, only daring to breathe when she saw the tiny form of the car's driver emerge from the wreckage unscathed. "Oh no...I am so sorry." she begged forgiveness to the disoriented driver, the experience sufficiently surreal.

"Be careful around here" pleaded the other giant "you might accidentally hurt someone."

"You're right... lets get changed." she replied.

This comment sparked some interest in a men (and some women) around the city. The prospect of two giant bikini clad ladies in plain sight a promising one. Setting down her backpack, the blonde one began to strip off her green jacket, exposing her white shirt underneath. 

"Oh... ummm..."  she looked around the miniaturised landscape for a location for her jacket. "Uh... sorry guys" she said as she placed the giant green piece of fabric on top of an adjacent building, covering the top storeys and blocking the windows. A few of the men working on these stories disappointed that their entertainment for the afternoon would be ruined, and that their friends that saw it would be chatting about this later. "Oh... uh... could you look away?" she requested timidly of the city as she began to remove her shirt, exposing her bra. Some people obliged her request and averted their eyes. She turned away from the city, hopefully so her bare breasts would not be seen by anyone. She removed her bra and slipped on her yellow bikini tops as quickly as possible. The few people at just the right angle would be able to brag about "the biggest boobs ever" later that night. She set her bra and shirt on the same building, increasingly covering it in more and more layers of fabric. She carefully removed her shoes and set them down by her friend's bag, vigilant that no tiny people were under them as she did. She removed her track pants, setting them, again, on the building, already wearing her bikini bottoms. Her friend would mimic these actions with her own attire, and in no time at all the two giantesses stood proudly in their bikinis, showing off their beautiful bodies to the entire city.

After a few minutes of chatting, enjoying the sun and blowing up an inflatable ring, they were finally ready to enter the water. The deepest point they would likely get to no deeper than waist height.  The blonde giant took charge, stepping her giant foot into the cool water, the salty fluid rushing all around her foot. She continued into the inviting liquid, first coming up to her ankle, and then gradually rising until the water got up to her above her waist. They were fairly far out, likely their entire bodies visible to the tiny people of the city. They waded in the water for a little bit, enjoying its coolness, watching the almost microscopic seabirds fly around. even roosting on top of them if they were still enough. The dark haired giant ducked down, submerging herself in the water, opening her eyes when she was completely under. Like tiny little specks, she could just make out tiny fish in the water, quickly swimming away at her slight movements. How remarkable... she was definitely glad that she decided to come to this dimension. When her reserves of air were running low, she began to ascend. Like a sea monster of legend, she broke the water tension, her drenched hair falling limply around her. Water cascaded off every ridge of her body, like dozens of waterfalls. She took a deep breath of the warm summer air. Finally she opened her eyes, her friend, a worried expression worn on her face, was pointing to the water to the left of her. When she responded to her friend's trepidation she saw that a stray torrent of the cool water had slid of her and landed on top of a passerby, the tiny speedboat and its tiny occupant totally drenched. She brought herself down again, bringing her face to the level of the minuscule mariner. "Oh! I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"

The tiny captain, slightly annoyed after such a rude shock, shouted up to her. Hoping his tiny voice could reach her, likely water logged, ears. "I'm fine!" he grumbled.

Obviously hearing him, she responded with a smile. "Do you need help getting back?" she asked.

"No thank you, ma'am!" he grumbled again as he jetted off to land.

"Told you to be careful, he could have drowned." 

"How could I know he was there! Anyway, you need to give these guys more credit."

The two girls bickered slightly, their argument broadcast to the entire city, many of whom tried to put to the giant girls out of their mind as they continued. After the girls were done, they began to laze around, their inflatable rings along them some buoyancy as they did. The dark haired giant was roused from a meditative relaxation by her friends voice. "hey!" she called.

When she looked over she saw the cheeks of her friend swell and then blow as a gentle stream of air directed a tiny sailing ship towards her. "Hey!" she shouted back as she saw the tiny yacht barrelling towards her. She dodged out of its way, fearing an impact with her body may be dangerous to any passengers. "You tell me to be careful!" she ducked down to inspect the ship more closely, several tiny people visible on the deck. Her concerned face filling their sky and casting them in shadow.

"Relax, I asked them before." she dismissed "try it yourself."

Unsure, the dark haired giantess puffed up her cheeks and, with as little force possible, unleashed her stream of warm tropical air upon the vessel. Its sails picking up the blast and propelling it back towards the other giant. She giggled as the little thing responded to her breath. Her friend returned the ship, and a game of tennis ensued, both parties directing the tiny ship with their breath. The people of the boat rocked with each sudden gust, the experience quite exhilarating, no harm done in playing a short game. When the game was over they thanked the sailors for their cooperation, and the boat sailed off. The two girls, still frisky from their previous game, began to splash each other. The colossal waves washing over each other and cascading down their bodies. Luckily no tiny ships located between the battling sea monsters. The sounds of the splashes could be hears all over the city, even inside the office buildings. The violence and size of the waves reaching all the way to the beach, where the few people that remained explored under the shadows of the girls' discarded shoes and bags. 

"I wonder what else there is on this world." said the blonde one, relaxing after they had finished their play fighting.

"We could go to the mountains... they would only be like, what? 30ft tall?"

"Or we could go to a forest... and see all the tiny animals."

The girls began to chatter, wondering what they could see and experience on this new, tiny world. All the places they could visit and see in miniature, the diminutive size quite endearing. The sun began to set, their shadows becoming longer and longer, until they blotted out parts of the city, initiating an early sundown. 

The girls returned to the beach, making sure it was vacant of any straggles before standing on the sandy strip. Water cascading off them and landing with a squelch on the sand, eager to soak it up. They watched the lights of the city flicker on in the night, the tiny bulbs creating a sea of incandescent. They gathered their discarded clothes from the buildings tops and stuffed them into their bags. They were prepared to leave, but not before a final goodbye. "See ya guys!" they said in tandem.

"Hope we weren't too distracting." the dark haired girl mentioned.

"We're definitely telling our friends about this!" said the other giantess.

With a wave of their fingers the girls were beamed off, back to their (comparatively) regular sized world, the memory of such a relaxing day on the tiny world sticking with them. The people of the city would continue life as normal, this day remembered as particularly eventful. Perhaps they had found a new calling, giant tourism... many didn't know how to feel about this. But after such a fine experience, it couldn't be that bad.