- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Highlight chapter ahead :) Hope you enjoy this extra long one!


Helplessly Darren had to watch as Loraine walked with Jared in her hand to the armchair where she sat down and crossed her legs.

“Unfortunately our little game took quite some time even though it ended abruptly and especially unexpectedly. But that means Corinne and I must take care of your friend down in the laboratory soon. So I won’t be able to take the time I’d like to, to award you for your sacrifice. But still, let me give you the opportunity to choose the way to leave this world young man.” Loraine said playfully and grinned devilishly at the tiny man at her mercy.

“You can choose from three opportunities, each of them hopefully taking some time so you can reflect on your misdeeds: The first, and definitely my preferred one, is to be serving your goddess as delicacy. I have to admit that I always wanted to try that out.” Loraine continued and moved Jared up to her mouth gently teasing him with her tongue, soaking his clothes and body in her saliva.

“The second opportunity might be the most adequate one after what you did to your little friend… spend the rest of your miserable life in my ass until I’ll have to do my business and you’ll get excreted by my body like the piece of s*** you are. But I can warn you, my hygiene down there is not quite as decent as my young protégé’s.” She said and laughed while she lifted up her butt a little bit and moved Jared towards her crack.

“Now the last opportunity you could be choosing is somewhat inspired by what Corinne did to your little female friend”, She began and moved Jared away from her crack again. Corinne blushed a little bit but fortunately Loraine didn’t seem to notice.

“You know, there is this one pair of boots I always wanted to run in. You could help me soothing the pain that always causes to me by spending the rest of your life where you actually belong. Of course I would try to make sure that I don’t instantly squish you to death but hey! No guarantees. So just point at your mouth, butt or foot when you’ve made your choice”, She finished and looked at him expectantly.

Jared shivered with fear as he realised that one choice was scarier than the next. He wouldn’t do her the favour and let her eat him that was clear. But the imagination of being stuck in her rectum was even more disgusting and inhumane. He wished that she would just crush him between her fingers now so that he didn’t have to make the choice he was about to…

Since he had seen how Steven, his friend that he had betrayed like a coward, got almost squished to death by Valery’s foot, he had developed a phobia of women’s feet but nevertheless he slowly pointed at his feet.

Loraine seemed rather surprised and stood up from her armchair.

“Seriously? Are you sure? Just remember how that little blonde girl found her end within Corinne’s humid and stinky sock…“, Loraine outlined and Corinne once again blushed.

Jared nodded, still shivering with fear, and pointed at his feet again.

“You know… I could just eat you regardless of what I offered you… but I am a woman of my word so the boot it is… I hope you don’t regret your decision…psych I certainly do!” Loraine taunted and went to her wardrobe to pull out a seemingly new pair of matt finished brown leather boots and with them and Jared back to the armchair where she sat down again. She put her left leg over her right one and bent down to sniff on her socks.

“Christ… and I complained about how your feet smelled after our little workout earlier…”, she stated and grimaced. Then she moved Jared towards the sole of her socked foot to let him smell. The odour of her foot combined with the thought of being trapped beneath it was horrifying and he almost started regretting his decision already.

“Last chance to change your mind little man. I’m generous today I still offer you the opportunity to just vanish in my mouth. You might drown in my saliva before you even get disintegrated by the acids in my stomach. I’d take that offer if I were you”, Loraine pleaded, hoping that she would get to eat her little prey after all. But it just shook its head and pointed at her boots. Disappointed as she was, she descended him into her right boot. It was a pretty long one and would almost reach her knees as soon as she’d put it on. “Clearly you chose your preference… A poor choice is a valid choice after all I guess”, she stated and brought the boot as well as her foot into position.

Jared found himself trapped in the dark cave that was the inside of his captors boot. He noticed that the lining was made of thick soft fleece, which on one hand made walking on it just as difficult as on naked human skin but on the other hand could protect him a bit from Loraine’s weight. He realised that these surely were winter-boots.

Is she really going to wear these now? I mean it’s almost 30 C° outside and not that much cooler in here. Will she at least put off her disgusting sock? Then I might be able to sneak in between her toes and survive until someone comes to my aid. He thought.

But when he looked up the long tunnel he could already see Loraine’s foot dangle above the opening. She still wore that thick blue sock with white stripes on them.

“Maybe I should even thank you for that decision… elsewise I probably would never have run in these boots at all… give your best to soothe the pain baby! Here I come”, he heard Loraine say before her foot began pushing its way into the boot thereby eliminating the only light-source. But even though it became dark around him, he still saw the shape of her foot closing in and instantly turned towards to section and started running as fast as he could on this surface. He had almost reached the middle of its sole when he saw the shape of her foot already above him. He stumbled and fell on his back and watched how the giant shape reached the toe-section. There now were only inches between him and the sole of Loraine’s foot and as soon as she’d take her first step he would be…

“Argh…” sounded his muffled scream through the boot but there was no one to hear him. Loraine’s foot pressed onto him now, burying his face in the fabric of the probably worst smelling sock he had ever seen. The fleece beneath him actually did its job absorbing some of the pressure as well as that disgusting sock did but nevertheless he was sure that once Mrs Van Mallory would put her whole weight onto him, he would end up as a stain inside her precious new boot. What he didn’t know was, that in his misfortune there was a tiny bit of luck. He was located in the wide space between the ball and heel of Loraine’s foot and even though the material of her boot was shaped to fit perfectly, at least he didn’t die instantly as he would have beneath her ball or heel.

Loraine enjoyed every step she took in her new boots, feeling the body of her victim squirming beneath her foot. She also felt how it became hot inside this boot, which she bought last winter. Her foot started sweating quickly but the imagination of that bug inside being exposed to her sweat even turned her on.

“Okay Corinne, let’s get your friend up here.” She then stated and walked over to the three shrunken guys, who still seemed to be in shock about Jared’s terrible fate, and put them back into the box where Vanessa still sat crying in a corner. They all sat down beside her and tried to console her even though all of their minds were drowning in darkness and sorrow.

 

 

Corinne and Loraine now went out of the room and got on their way to the laboratory.

Aileen

Frustrated about her situation Aileen sat on the lab-table and stared at the strange device located next to her. She had tried everything…her phone had no signal, the door was solid and couldn’t be breached. She had screamed for help but the insulation against sound and vibration of this room prevented anyone from hearing her. Almost two hours she had been held captive here in this incredibly hot hell. The device seemed to be charging and emitted a great deal of heat as well as some other machines in the room. The picture of her friend and this elderly woman standing in here, naked and with that tiny boy captured in the jar wouldn’t vanish from her mind. All this time Corinne seemed to have known about this technology and she didn’t say anything to help Valery’s brother and his friends. Instead she kidnapped one of them for her crude experiments. And now she even had just watched when that woman shrunk down Valery and Vanessa as well. Only god knows what they did to them upstairs but it sure as hell couldn’t be good. This technology was dangerous and she knew it but nevertheless she couldn’t bring herself to just destroy it or at least plug it off from the power. Not as long as her friends were still shrunken and potentially alive. She thought about how funny and fascinating she had found the shrunken boys back at Valery’s home, especially when Val had put them into her sock to punish them… But now things had turned serious. What was she supposed to do? She looked at the controls of the device. There were countless buttons and controllers with strange abbreviations. But if she wanted to get out of here she might just have to learn how to use it. But after what obviously had happened to the boys scared her. As long as she didn’t know how to use the device properly the risk was high to just accidentally shrink herself and then she would be dependent on Corinne’s and that woman’s mercy. She wished that she would have paid more attention at physics in school so she might’ve known some of the abbreviations. Why was there no manual?

Steps coming down the stairs interrupted her thinking and startled she jumped from the table. A few seconds later someone knocked on the door.

“Who’s there?” Aileen yelled.

„It’s me Aileen… We have to talk. Don’t be afraid we do not intend to do you any harm I swear!“ she heard Corinne’s muffled voice yell through the door. Afraid Aileen backed off from the door.

“Aileen please… things are more complicated than you think right now! I know you must be confused and afraid by the things you’ve seen but please trust me! We’re friends right? I would never let any harm come to my friends. Especially not after they took care of me like you did!” Corinne pleaded.

“Valery was your friend as well! And still she vanished in front of my eyes as your scary friend just shrunk her down without batting an eye”, Aileen replied.

“As I said… things are complicated… but you’re locked in there and like this I won’t be able to explain it to you. I will come in now and you will see that we won’t do you any harm!” Corinne yelled.

“We? Is that woman with you? I don’t trust her!“ Aileen replied but the door was already being unlocked and quick as a whirlwind Mrs Van Mallory ran in, pushed her even further away from the table and grabbed the device, pointing its antenna on Aileen. Corinne followed into the room and took position in between Loraine and Aileen.

“You don’t need to point it at her Loraine! She is no threat…” Corinne stated at the vexed woman with the device in her hand. Then she turned around to Aileen and put her hands on her shoulders. Aileen was majorly unsettled but didn’t resist.

“Hey hey Aileen… you can trust me but you have to make the right decisions now. Let me help you with that…” Corinne said calmly.

“Okay…” Aileen whispered and a tear flew down her right cheek.

„Loraine is a wonderful woman even though most people wouldn’t understand her… she’s just like me Aileen. You were one of the first girls who accepted and liked me despite all my oddities. This is why I trust in you making the right decisions here. This device, that you have seen was capable of shrinking humans, is the key to the fulfilment of all of her and my dreams. A world where women will finally take the role they’ve been designated to play. To end the male suppression by which today’s society still is embossed. This is about more than just you and me Aileen… it’s even about more than my odd fixation on dealing with shrunken people. You must recognize that… And you are given the opportunity to join us… I’ve seen the glistening in your eyes when you saw Josh vanishing in your own sock and I’ve heard the joy in your laughter when I joked about you putting it on with him still inside. I know back then it all seemed more unreal, like a dream in which we were in charge of these poor little bugmen, and now it all suddenly became much more real… I know that it might be a little too much for you right now but it is important for you to stay focussed. Vanessa will be granted the same opportunity I swear… will you join in?” Corinne explained while gently caressing Aileen’s shoulders.

Corinne’s softly spoken words had eased her mind and she was almost able to think clearly now.

“What would you do with me if I turned down that offer?” Aileen asked with a hushed voice.

Corinne’s facial expression turned sad and she looked at Loraine who had started smiling.

“I hate to deal in absolutes my love… but if you’re not with us…you’re against us and it would be my responsibility to take care of you as this is part of the deal I made with Mrs Van Mallory to save your and Vanessa’s life…” Corinne stated.

“What does that deal you’re talking about right now involve?” Aileen now asked a little more anxious. In Corinne’s face she could see no doubt that she would actually consider getting rid of her if she turned down that offer.

“Well Loraine and I think… that to be initiated you would need to prove your willingness to change this world. Three of the boys we found in Valery’s room are still up there and with you and Vanessa up for initiation at the end of this day there will only be one left…” Corinne replied honestly but trying not to point it out too directly.

Aileen looked at Loraine and Corinne.

“You expect me to kill an innocent boy? Willingly?” Aileen exclaimed.

„Come on Aileen! I saw you almost grin when Valery and Vanessa learned about what they did to the others! These boys’ lives are f***ed now anyway. But you…you can save yourself and end one of their torments. Please Aileen, you’re granted the opportunity to become a goddess… I couldn’t stand it if you chose to die for no reason…” Corinne pleaded.

Aileen thought about it and as uncomfortable and scary as it was, came to the conclusion that Corinne was right. If she’d turn down her offer now, Corinne would have to crush her like an insect and the boys would be next anyway. And what does innocence even mean? They brought this on themselves more or less. And to become a goddess? It didn’t sound so bad. The only thing she had to do was to stomp one of these idiots. Would Valery forgive her? Wait a second…

“What about Valery? What did you do to her?“ Aileen exclaimed, realising that her fate hadn’t been mentioned at all.

Loraine started laughing.

“That poor kid… Corinne had to learn how to deal with problems… well and she did…Valery now is nothing more than dirt beneath her sole”, she taunted. Loraine enjoyed the emotional crisis Aileen was going through. She didn’t really care if she would actually join them or not as long as Corinne would keep her promise.

Shocked by that sudden input Aileen looked at Corinne hoping that this wasn’t true.

“Yes Aileen… I can still feel remains of her puny body on the skin of my foot. Our friend is dead”, Corinne stated cold-heartedly but gave her a wink.

Aileen was confused. Did that wink mean that she had been lying? Was Valery fine? Was it just a trick or did she maybe even find her own words so funny? Then she remembered what Corinne had said earlier: » I would never let any harm come to my friends«.

“Sad to hear that… but nevertheless there only is one correct response to your proposal…” Aileen began. Loraine eyed her wondering about that change in her inflexion and attitude.

“Get me upstairs so I can introduce someone to my feet”, Aileen finished and smiled at Corinne.

“You’re smarter than I thought young lady… well I won’t speak too soon…I’m excited to watch you »introducing someone to your feet«”, Loraine stated and stopped pointing the device in her direction.

“Now let’s take care of that other girl then what was her name? Vanessa?” she asked and Corinne nodded. Corinne was deeply relieved that her friend had made this decision even though it had to be hard for her.

 

Vanessa

Vanessa was waiting nervously in the box. Soon Corinne would come back with or without Aileen and would expect her to do something she was sure she couldn’t do.

“Vanessa… you’re not considering to take their offer right?” Darren asked obviously worried.

“Darren please… don’t put even more pressure on her than she has to bear already… it might be her only chance to get out this alive…” Josh stated and caressed her shoulder.

“No one could blame you if you’d take that offer Vany… not after what happened to Val...” he continued.

“Well then why don’t you volunteer to take Vince’s place”, Darren proposed tauntingly.

“Dude you’re starting to act like your brother… May he rest in peace… but this situation made him turn into an asshole.” Steven pointed out.

“Well he didn’t want to die Steven… None of us do …we’re fucking young man and the way he had to go…was just…gross. There’s stuff I want to do in my life and I’d do anything to survive this nightmare and take revenge for my brother. If you can’t understand that…” Darren explained wrought up but was interrupted by Vanessa.

“You can stop arguing… I’ve already killed someone and I feel horrible enough about even though it wasn’t intentional. I don’t think I could live with myself if I’d now do it again on purpose. This whole world changing bull****. What they did, do and want me to do, contradicts any value of commensurability. I wouldn’t want to live in the world they are trying to build.” Vanessa argued.

Darren was astonished by her clever words and regretted that he had doubted her for a second.

“Vany… every half-way reasonable person would agree with you there. But your death will be useless. If you survive you might be able to change the way things are going. And all of our sacrifices will not be in vein. If it helps you… I could be the one you crush. I’d be willing to make this sacrifice Vany”, Steven now said convinced that he was doing the right thing and stood up.

Surprised and pensively Vanessa looked at this brave young man. For the first time she actually inspected him while being the same size. He was quite a bit younger than she was and seemed to be one of those potheads who used to walk around her high-school as well. The look in his eyes as he watched her…

“Why? How can you willingly offer yourself to be crushed by me after all you’ve been through. I don’t want to imagine what Corinne and this woman did to you before we arrived. Your friend died beneath my ass and still you look at me as if I was some kind of angel…” Vanessa said and was close to bursting out in tears again.

“You want to know why? Because nothing else are you to me. From the moment I first saw you, a goddess towering over me. Like Aphrodite herself… well if she was black…” Steven stated with admiration in his eyes and a smile forming on his lips when he made that dumb joke. Vanessa had laugh a bit and smiled back at him.

“And you think flattering me would make it easier to kill you?” She asked sarcastically.

“It won’t get easier by any means… But you will do it… and I wanted to have at least told you what I feel. And let me tell you this… by all the ways a man can leave this world, dying beneath your gorgeous behind or any other part of your divine body can be considered an honour for us mortals”, Steven continued and walked up to her and grabbed her hand. Gently he helped her stand up so they were on eye level. Darren and Josh just watched this scenario and seemed pretty confounded by what was happening. Was Steven just trying to seduce her by offering her to kill him? That was so wrong!

Steven knelt down in front of Vanessa and let go of her hand. He bowed his head down to her feet, which were covered in a fleecy pink pair of Valery’s socks she had borrowed this morning, and kissed them.

“Please Vanessa, let me sacrifice myself for you”, he begged.

She stared at him and tears flew down her cheek.

“Okay…” she whispered and grabbed his arms, gently pulling him up to eye level again before she gave him a long kiss on his lips. In this moment they heard the bedroom door open up again and Corinne, Aileen and Loraine entered the room. Loraine was bearing the device in her hand. They walked up to the opened box and looked at Vanessa who had just in time been pushed away by Steven.

“Hey Vany! As you see Aileen made the right decision… are you ready to do that as well? You know the conditions and the alternative.” Corinne said with a sad inflexion as she already suspected her to turn down the offer. Even greater was the surprise when Vanessa wiped away her tears and nodded into her direction.

“Really? You’re gonna join us?” Corinne exclaimed excitedly and once again Vanessa nodded.

“I really seem to have underestimated your friends Corinne… maybe I shouldn’t have forced you to kill Valery after all…” Loraine stated thoughtfully and picked Vanessa out of the box, carefully placing her on the floor. After changing the settings on her device, she pointed the antenna on Vanessa and pressed a button. Slowly her body started to glow green and she began growing. But she didn’t dro unconscious at all as the opposite was the case. What Vanessa felt was incredibly comfortable, like taking a bath in water which had the exact right temperature. It only took only a few minutes and there was no painful sound or any shockwave.

Loraine noticed that she seemed to surprised and grinned.

“A little modification of my own… it doesn’t work when shrinking stuff yet… but growing it back to normal goes a lot smoother”, she explained.

Loraine then nodded in Corinne’s direction while still pointing the device on Vanessa. Corinne gently pushed Aileen until she stood next to Vanessa and then went to the box.

“Sorry…it’s just in case you two break your promises”, Loraine stated while Corinne picked the three little boys from the box and put them on a stool which she then placed in front of the girls.

The boys looked at each other. Their hearts filled with fear as they looked at the two goddesses who had decided to each seal one their fates.


Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it :)

Thanks for reading!