- Text Size +
We finally get to meet Jenny in John's way of knowing a girl on the latest chapter of The Dream Girl. Hope you all enjoy.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

As Gaby felt the tiny man at her toes, she closed her eyes as she chewed on her burger. Feeling John go real deep in the crevices that she thought no one would ever be able to reach. She sighed and swallowed her burger that was in her mouth for the past few seconds. She really wanted to just pick John up from her toes and go to bathroom to just go mad with him. She was tempted until she heard another tray be put on the table. She opened her eyes and saw that Jenny joined her.

“Hey Gaby, taking a nap in the middle of your lunch?” Jenny joked as she took a seat directly across from Gaby. “I don’t mind, I’ll just eat by myself. It’s no big deal.”

Both of them giggled as Gaby opened her eyes and looked at one another. “How was your shift? Tiring?” Gaby asked as she started to ignore the feeling of John at her toes and focused on her friend.

“Oh my god, exhausting working there. I was the only one who worked there until my lunch break. I have to stand on my feet all day and it’s just terrible. I’m just lucky that I get to see you today. I would’ve blown my brains out out of boredom. And the customers are really terrible sometimes.” Jenny trailed on, below the table, she’d revealed the gray socks by popping her heels out of her shoes.

Jenny knew even smallest hint of the smell was overpowering to some people, her included in that bit. The smell of her own feet disgusted herself after she removed them after she got off work or school. She always figured that the person of her dreams would love everything that she offered them, until they got a whiff of her feet when she'd kept them in her shoes. The stench seemed like it would be the one thing that would be the one thing that pushed her potential love interest away from her.

Although it seemed like no regular person would ever enjoy the smell her feet gave off, there was one tiny guy at the floor that caught a very high interest in the smell Jenny's feet were giving off. While working on Gaby’s pinkie toe, cleaning everything off of it including the sweat she accumulated just by walking. His process was basically get the black jam off, massage the skin and maybe finish it off with a few licks. John even figured out where the more sensitive areas of Gaby’s toes were. Or at least some of them on her left foot as he hadn’t had the opportunity to worship the right.

As he was heading off to the other foot, he smelled something that hit his nose like a truck. He inhaled it some more and wondered what it could be. It was very familiar, almost like the smell of Gaby’s feet last night when she freshly removed them from her sneakers. Except much stronger. He then turned to his left and saw the socked heels of a new girl. He just whispered her name, knowing exactly who the new girl might be. “Jenny…” He was almost entranced as he dropped everything he was doing and started to walk towards the moving toes that were shrouded behind the cloak of wet, smelly fabric. The toes, so majestic in their movement went back and forth, stretching and relaxing from being on her tired peds all day. John was completely hypnotized by the way Jenny’s feet were moving.

John had completely lost control of his mind the closer he got to the soles that rose up high in the sky. He smelled the stink that was far stronger than both Joana and Gaby's feet when he had the chance to worship them earlier. He was no longer under Gaby’s feet control, he was now completely enthralled by the goddess unaware to his presence at her beautiful feet. The closer he got to the toes of the shoes, the more he was enthralled by the scent that came out of the mouth of the shoes. He soon embraced the toe section of the shoe and smiled.

Jenny and Gaby continued their conversation up until the smell of Jenny's feet reached Gaby’s nose. Right then, she was about to take another bite of her burger to finish it off but got hit with the wave of stench that was Jenny’s feet. Unlike the tiny John who was very intrigued by the stench filling the air around them, Gaby instantly put her burger down and covered her nose with her hands, smiling as she looked at Jenny who frowned as she ate another bite of her food.

“Oh I already know what it is. It’s my feet. I know they stink after a shift. So many people have told me that they smell and it’s cost me so many relationships because of it. I’ll probably never find someone who can just ignore the smell.” Jenny was about to get up and head back to her post, leaving her food behind on the table until Gaby stopped her, grabbing onto her hand.

“I’m sorry Jenny. I may not be the biggest fan of the way your or any feet, you’re still my friend. Everyone has that one thing they’re ashamed of. For me, I think it’s that I will always push people away even if they want to help or love me. Your thing is that you think your feet smell really bad. I don’t think they smell that bad.” Jenny then brought her socked feet back into her shoes

This kept Jenny on the seat, good for the tiny John who at this point was absolutely possessed by the smell most would find repulsive. Every movement Jenny's feet would give would be like a signal to John to head in another direction. The smell maybe have brought him over to Jenny’s feet in the first place but the movement of her toes kept him in place. And it wasn't until John heard a long bang near him. He was soon snapped out of the trance Jenny’s feet had on him and looked over to what caused the sound. It was a fork covered in a brown sauce. Curious about the large fork, John ignored the feet he'd been fairly close to letting loose on and onto the metal utensil. Hopping onto the silverware, John’s legs were immediately attached to the strange gooey sauce on the fork. He then looked up and saw a hand reach down from the bright sky to the utensil he was stuck to. He watched said hand grab the fork with him along with it and he began to rise up to the table, joining the two goddesses.

“Whoops, dropped my fork.” Jenny said as she bent over to pick her fork, awkwardly staring at Gaby as she grabbed the fork from the floor. She even winked to Gaby as she brought the fork back on the table. “So Gaby, are you seeing anyone right now? Guy or a girl if you’re into that. I mean, I wouldn’t mind if you aren’t.”

Gaby cleared her throat and slightly wiggled her toes, expecting to feel the tiny twitches of John massaging her toes as she had zoned out of him being at her toes. Except she couldn't the tiny form of John in between her toes. Her heart dropped as she realized John had wandered away from her toes. She then looked over at Jenny’s side of the table, more specifically at the tiny object moving around the sticky sauce Jenny had on the fork. Gaby just rolled her eyes and sighed. “John.”

“You’re seeing John right now? I thought you two were just friends.” Jenny then reached over to the fork John was on and was about to lick it clean, giving John the chance to see the inside of Jenny’s starving and salivating maw. He shielded his eyes as Jenny opened her mouth to take the fork inside and wipe the fork clean, even if it was on the dirty floor. John felt the warm breath of Jenny the closer he got to the point of no return. Just when he was mere inches away from getting lapped up by the giant girl until behind him, he heard a slight cough behind. The familiar cough of Gaby.

“Can I see your fork before you lick it clean? I have something you might want to see.” Jenny was a tad confused but she agreed to hand the fork over to Gaby. “It’s gonna be a bit of a surprise but my idiot boyfriend was on your fork. I don’t know how he got on there but he did one way or another.” Gaby sighed once again as she plucked John off the fork and looked at his tiny naked body that was covered in the brown sauce. “We’ll talk about this later but right now, you might owe Jenny an explanation why you were on her fork.” Gaby set John on the table and stared at him uncomfortably until he started to explain himself.

“Gaby, do I have to? Right now?”

“I told Joana, and now you’ll have to tell Jenny. Either you tell her or I leave you here for some stranger to find you.” Gaby said as both of them looked at Jenny who was beyond confused and terrified by the current situation. “You probably have a lot of questions.”

“Um yeah. Here’s the guy you’re dating that’s the size of an ant who was on my fork. I was going to eat him. John, I’m so sorry. If I knew you were there, I wouldn’t have tried to eat you, I swear.” John looked at Jenny who was starting to tear up. John was about to speak to Jenny but soon her emotions and shock of almost eating the tiny John swept her over and she ran off to the nearby bathroom. John and Gaby were both speechless as they looked at one another, wondering what to do next with Jenny gone.

“Gaby, what now? Do we go talk to her or what? Cause you know I was going to tell her.”

“I’ll text her later, and we can discuss your punishment about disobeying me. I was going to take you with me to go get a pedicure, you could’ve picked out whatever color you wanted but you had to wonder off and get on Jenny’s fork.” Gaby was shaming John and his curiosity with Jenny’s feet below the table as she picked him up to put him in her hand, still covered in the sauce from Jenny’s meal. “But I’m not going to punish you directly like leave you here.” She leaned in and kissed him, getting some of the bittersweet sauce on her lips. “Instead, we’re going to the bookstore for a bit then we’ll head back home. Alright? Cool.”

___________________________________________________________________________________________

First off, I just want to say thank you for reading and leaving reviews. Everything helps. Secondly, this is the last chapter at least for a week or two as I am going on vacation for the week. With work and school, I kinda need this lol. But don't worry, I will be back with future chapters planned out.Anyway, thank you for reading and please make sure to leave a review, everything is greatly appreciated.