- Text Size +
First off, I just wanna say thank you so much for 20K reads. As for the chapter itself, This chapter takes a small break from the action with some back and forth with our two main characters. We also get introduced to a new girl here so I hope you enjoy the latest chapter!

_____________________________________________________________________

As Gaby walked out of the shoe store, she felt and heard her stomach begin to rumble. Walking over to the mall had cost her and it was only showing up now. She took a sharp right on her heels as she headed to the food court. Step by step, she knew she was causing both John’s heaven and nightmare as she walked so gracefully to the nearest restaurant. She almost felt bad for putting John at her feet but she knew he could take whatever punishment she dealt to him. Although he still might be a bit shaken about his short time in Joana’s nose. Gaby began to think that he might be regretting his idea of being this size for this long, she could only imagine what he would do if his predicament was permanent. But another, more soothing thought rolled into her head. That he

For John, being at Gaby’s feet and inside Joana’s nose was nothing more than another day at this size. He’d read and seen more terrifying scenes played out by low budget productions in a green screen. But actually being in Joana’s nose wasn’t something he planned for so yes, John was a tad shaken up but not enough to stop enjoying himself. He still had till tomorrow to enjoy being this size and there were dangers for him at his size. And neither one could really prepare for the amount of dangers he would have to face until he grows back.

Then smell around him was more or less the same as when Gaby was outside but this time, just a tad bit more fresh air coming from the cool air conditioner at Gaby's feet. Now even though this was all a part of his fantasy, he'd prefer to be nice and cool while at her feet. And he assumed Gaby wanted to stay cool as well.

His position on the ‘thong’ of the sandal was the exact same positioning as before so he still couldn't get to his crotch to mess around with his erection that was throbbing to be played around with some more. He continued to inhale the remaining scents around him which aroused him almost as much as when he jacked it in Gaby's shoes as well as a few minutes ago when played with the feet of his best friend. But as fate would have it, or just Gaby intentionally preventing from John from getting his white sex goo on her toes, his hands were tied up. Preventing him from going near his privates. Understandable for John. His desires weren’t for everyone and he knew Gaby wasn't one hundred percent on board with him stroking his erection while he was attached to her sandals.

Just as John was about to reach his breaking point, on the verge of passing out once again, Gaby stopped in her tracks, giving John some time to recover, breathing in the smell she’d granted him. In and out. Repeating multiple times as all the blood went back to normal. He opened his eyes and saw bright white and red tiles a few ‘hundred’ feet away from him, in reality Gaby was most likely standing about one or two feet away from the wall. John sighed as he got a bit more time to relax and take in the scenery around the foot he was attached to. His smile never leaving his face as he waited for Gaby to either release him again or continue to walk to another destination.

High above however, Gaby was merely in front of her favorite place to eat, a small burger place that she remembered one of her friends worked at and would occasionally give her a discount, if the friend was in the mood. She stood still, not only to figure what she was gonna get food wise but she was also giving the tiny man at her feet a small but nevertheless worthwhile break. After the startle of being inside a nostril, Gaby thought he should get a few breaks in between waking around the mall and standing still.

Her stomach rumbled as she only got to have a few bites of toast before she left, a stupid mistake that she regretted. The one thing Gaby was craving to just devour was nice meaty burger cooked by her friend, Jenny. She had already decided what she wanted and was waiting for someone to come out of the door to take her order. She could hear subtle sizzling and mumbling until she saw someone walk out of the door, a female that seemed liked she had worked there for far too long, sweat on her brow as she wiped it clear and tried to put a smile on her face for the newest customer. Gaby instantly recognized the worker as Jenny, the one girl she trusted to make her lunch.

“Oh my god, is that Gabriela?” Jenny was a sweet and nice Hispanic girl that out of all her friends, was the only one who actively told her friends where she worked. Every time she was bored on a shift, she’d tell all her friends to go visit her and try and cheer her up. Gaby smiled as she watched her get over to the register, put her elbows on the counter, hands under her chin as she smiled at her friend.

“Well it’s lunchtime and I’m pretty hungry.” Gaby said as she got closer to Jenny’s glossy lips, getting really close to kissing her. Gaby knew Jenny was a little bit of a lesbian since the first day she met her and would tease her in the most seductive way. Even if she was straight and with John, she saw no reason to tease Jenny with her sexy body. Jenny soon licked her lips, getting uncomfortably close to actually kissing her friend. Jenny backed up a tiny bit, reading Gaby’s facial expression as something she didn’t really want to have.

“Oh my god. I’m sorry Gaby. That wasn’t on purpose. I promise, I just thought..” Jenny panicked as she backed up, almost going to the back out of sheer embarrassment from her attempted kiss.

“You don’t have to go Jenny, it was just a bit of fun. You don’t have to be embarrassed about that. Maybe we can talk about it after your break or when you get off.” Gaby used her smooth and relaxing voice to calm her down.

Jenny took a deep breath and walked back to the counter and got to the register. “Alright, we have lunch after I get off? I don’t get off for lunch for another…” She reached into her pocket and checked her phone. “Fifteen minutes. Wanna wait for me?”

Gaby just giggled, scrunching her toes as she felt her tummy growl again. “I’m pretty hungry but I will stay at the table for a bit afterwards.” She winked as she started to order as Jenny smiled it off. “Let me get a bacon cheeseburger with fries.”

After getting her food, Gaby walked over to a nearby table and sat down facing away from the other people in the mall. She set the tray of food down on the table and licked her lips as she looked at the yummy and delicious looking burger, steam slowly rising in the air. Then she sat down, took off her sandals, bringing one of them on the table next to the delicious smelling burger and fries. Gaby then untied John’s bonds and she watched his tiny body fall onto the soles. She giggled as she picked his tiny body up and brought him closer to her.

“You’re free John. I’m not gonna have another girl play with you, no matter how much you want to be at another pair of feet like Joana.” Gaby causally whispered to her tiny boy toy as she lifted up a fresh, hot fry up to her mouth. She looked down at the still delirious John. The smells down at her feet, no matter how much he enjoyed inhaling it was getting him a tiny bit light headed. He adjusted his sense of self and looked around as he heard Gaby send more nutrients down her gullet.

“Oh hey Gaby. Yeah I guess I am free now. So what are you having for lunch?” John sat down as he watched the goddess before him continue to eat her food.

“Oh you know, just a regular burger and fries. Want a bite?” Gaby reached over John and picked out the smallest fry in the basket she could find out of the few dozen on her plate. As soon as she found the ‘right’ size for John to nibble on, she presented it to him. She smiled as she realized it was the same size as him, plus a few feet added on. “I know it must be huge to you, probably the biggest fry you’ve ever seen.” She put the fry down in front of him and waited for his response.

“Oh it is the biggest piece of food I’ve ever had.” John laughed as he picked it up and dragged it closer to the plate. “But it’s great. This means I won’t be hungry later on in the day.”

“Yeah, when I inevitably put you back on my shoe. After we talk to Jenny.”

“Yeah I heard, I guess you want to tell her too? I mean, she barely knows me. She’s more your friend than mine.” John said as both of them munched on their food, stopping only to talk. “She’ll think I’m just a shrunken weirdo with a foot fetish that hangs out with you. She won’t want me to be at her feet. Not like you and Joana. I’ve known you two for months, years for Joana. Jenny will just think I’m weird.”

As Gaby listened to John, she was busy chewing on her burger. “Well I wasn't the biggest fan of you being this size while you massaged my feet last night and being on my shoes but you know what really wanted me to give you a chance at it? Well other than the fact that I like you. Well?” Gaby set her burger down on the plate and looking at John.

“I don’t know. You were interested in trying new things?”

Gaby smiled as she gently poked John in the stomach, knocking him back as she laughed. “Well maybe, but I think it was because I was so tired and maybe my feet were just begging to be massaged and licked by you.” She then plucked him up and had him look at the restaurant Jenny was working at. It was almost like it was in slow motion as Jenny worked. He imagined the exact fantasy he had with Gaby and Joana earlier. Jenny in her bedroom with him right in front of her black socks. John licked his lips as Jenny began to peel her off her sweaty and sticky socks as the tiny John watched while she unveiled her feet to him. He had no idea what Jenny's feet looked like, smelled like or anything that could enhance his fantasy but he still imagined being helpless as an ant about to be crushed.

“Yeah, being in her work shoes all day will certainly make her feet all sweaty and moist.” Gaby said, further enticing John. She then turned her head to see John's tiny erection beginning to form. “Oh my god John. Are you imagining being at her feet?” Gaby whispered pulled John to being in front of her precious, luscious lips. “That’s so adorable, oh my god.” Gaby covered her mouth as she laughed.

“I just thought of something really sexy while I was being played with. Jenny’s feet are just...” John blushed as he looked at Gaby and she was still laughing.

“I’m sorry John, I shouldn’t laugh at whatever fantasies you get when you stare at my friends.” Gaby set him back on the table, still sort of giggling as she started eating again. “This kink is still new to me and I don’t know what I can poke fun at. It’s just weird right now. Maybe when you grow back to normal, it’ll be better. Just right now, it’s just, you know what? I’ll keep my mouth shut about that.” John laughed it off as he continued to munch on the fry Gaby gave him as she lifted the burger back to take a bite out of it, sending some small chunks of meat and bread down to the table. As she chewed bite she took, Gaby resumed talking to John. “I guess when you do grow back, Joana and I will be more than willing to let you near our feet. Lick and massage them all you want, anything. But there’s going to be one rule for you that you have to obey or else I might leave you. I’m kidding but I’ll do something.And that rule is you can look at all the girls feet you want, and if they want, you can worship their feet. But I am your one and only goddess. Got it?” Gaby asked as John nodded as he took bite of fry.

“Yes my goddess. You will be my one and only goddess to properly worship.” John said to Gaby as she smiled subtly.

“Alright my little foot lover. That’s the only rule you have to follow or else I guess I won’t let you go near a pair of feet like mine or Joana’s for an entire month. Got it?” Gaby looked at John who nodded yet again. She then got on his hands and knees and started literally worshiping Gaby like she was some sort of religious figure. “OK John, let’s just stick with worshiping feet and not like I’m God or something. Please, just the feet.” Gaby looked back as John stood back up to see Jenny wasn’t at the register but in fact at another restaurant getting food. “Alright John. Just a few more minutes together and then Jenny will be introduced to you and your tiny self. And since you were a tiny bit embarrassed when I told Joana, can I or can I not tell Jenny about you?”

As Gaby picked him up, leaving behind the giant fry. “I mean, maybe if I come up in conversation. Oh and if she says anything about being tired, definitely.” Gaby just smiled as she brought him to her sandals once again. “Oh I thought I would be on the table with you while Jenny was here.”

Gaby just giggled. “Maybe in a bit but my feet could really need a nice massage from your tiny hands. They can reach the spots that could really need some attention.” She looked at him as she brought him closer to the ground. “I'll bring you up to her but I can't guarantee that she'll just let you be at her feet.” She then set the tiny man on the ground near the pole for the table. He looked around as Gaby's face faded away and was replaced by the ten wiggling toes lined up coming towards him. He walked over to the toes, practically begging for his attention. He walked over, humming to himself the classic song, ‘Life could be a dream’ by the Coasters. It was a song he would imagine himself singing to Gaby one night. Granted he had a horrible singing voice and he might actually break Gaby’s heart with how terrible it sounded so he kept it to himself.

“Oh, life could be a dream, If I could take you up in paradise up above, If you would tell me I'm the only one that you love, life could be a dream, sweetheart.” John hummed as he heard the footfalls of a another goddess coming closer to the table. But he didn’t take notice to Jenny coming over to the table as he was getting deep in between Gaby’s middle and third toes getting the sweat that’d formed into black sticky residue. Toe jam. John had read stories about how giant women forced their slaves to eat their toe jam while the giantess relaxed after a long day. John looked up, wanting to see her face but only saw her beautifully long legs go up high in the sky. He marveled at the sight in between the toes, thinking back to to all the movies he saw where the camera would attempt to get angles like this and fail. It was a dream he didn’t want to end. Not now, not ever.

_____________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed the story as it progresses. Please be sure to leave a review and give me feedback for what you enjoyed or want improved in later chapters.