- Text Size +
Just a heads up for those that don't like it, there is nose content here for a majority of the chapter.
__________________________________________________________

Joana ran as fast she could out the break room to find Gaby. She was in the aisle where the high heels were, trying on a pair of black, close toed heels. She looked so happy as she waited for Joana to hand back John so they could continue about their adventurous day. Joana didn’t know how she would react when she told her that John was deep inside her nostril. And if they could get him out in time before she accidentally inhales him even more and if they waited too long, Joana might accidentally swallow him with only one way to maybe get him out. And it wouldn't be good for either parties.

“Gaby, we might have a problem.” Joana said as she saw Gaby get up from where she was sitting. “It's about John and how I think he's in my nose.” She watched Gaby’s smiling face turn into a terrifying one. She kicked off her heels and walked over to Joana. She was confused and infuriated that one of her closest friends had somehow had gotten the tiny John stuck inside her nose. Weather it was just another one of John’s adventurous ideas or if it was done by complete accident, Gaby wasn’t having it. She needed him out of her nose, ASAP.

“OK. You can tell me how you managed to get John stuck inside your nose later, right now, you need to get him out of there.” Gaby grabbed onto Joana’s shoulder and moved her head back so that the ends of her nose were facing her. “Don’t worry John, if you’re in there, we’re gonna get you out of there.” Gaby tried to get a good look in Joana’s nose but couldn’t get a good look, only seeing the hairs and light green boogers. “Alright, have you tried sneezing him out yet?”

Inside Joana’s nose, John was feeling her breath go back and forth. He could feel the heated and humid air as the goddess he was trapped inside breathed normally. His entire body minus his left arm and right leg were absolutely covered in the light green snot. It was in a sort of liquid form but when he struggled to get out of the he was in, it hardened into a much denser and harder to breach solid. Being in here was one of, if not the worst situations he could've managed to get himself in while at this size. Stuck in his best friend’s nose might be the worst as he felt the snot slowly engulf his remaining limbs and head.

He tried to remain calm to avoid some sort of panic situation that he got himself in. He might accidentally trigger a nerve or a sweet spot that might cause Joana to inhale him even more and permanently trap him in her sinus. Or worse. He paid attention in biology his sophomore year and knew that the end of the sinus was connected to the throat. So if he caused Joana some further discomfort, it might cause him to be pushed further down the point of no return. Needless to say, John was terrified what was gonna happen next. Will Joana and hopefully Gaby figure out a way to release him from the prison inside Joana’s head? Or was he doomed to be stuck here for the entire time he would be at this size?

It was hot and John could feel the blood begin to start pumping faster and faster from the small veins on the walls he was attached to. Joana was starting to panic now. This gave John some comfort to know that she at least knew he was gone from her hand as well as there was no longer air going back and forth. He knew Joana was never a mouth breather but if it might save him from getting closer and closer to the point of literal no return, she was more than willing to inconvenience herself.

After what seemed like a few minutes in her nose, he could hear Joana and Gaby talk about his situation. More Joana over Gaby as he was literally inside her head. He heard Joana try to explain to Gaby how she thought John was trapped inside her nose and how they needed to get him out before it was too late and he was unreachable. It gave him some sort of closure, no matter how minuscule it was, that they knew he was up here.

Then something unexpected happened. His floor that was going downwards at an angle began to level out with the rest of the nostril. Unfortunately for John, he was no longer straight up and vertical but now his right shoulder was closer to the floor. He then heard Gaby’s voice which calmed him even more. Her soothing voice made John close his eyes and had him forget he was in even inside Joana’s nose. He sighed and smiled for the first time since he’d pleased himself on Joana’s feet.

“Oh John. How did you get in this situation?” John opened his eyes and saw the familiar face of Haley, the girl that brought him down to this size the other day. She was glowing a bright white that illuminated the surroundings they were in. He was confused that the witch or magician was here with him, somehow.

“Haley? What are you doing here? Are you here to help me out? Cause I could really need it.” John chuckled as Haley smirked at him as she graciously walked over where John was trapped. She just tapped her hand on the mucus surrounding John.

“It seems like you’ve had quite the start to your day. Not even noon and you've already managed to get stuck up someone's nose. Should've known.” Haley started burn the mucus away, being careful not to harm the giant girl both of them were inside. “But can't blame you. If I had these kinds of fantasies, I'd try to go everywhere I could on the human body. The nose included. There, your arm’s free.” Haley backed away from him, now having both arms free to try and escape.

“What about the rest?” John asked as the leveling changed back to normal. “I can't get out of here myself!”

"You think I have time to get you out of here? Well I do but it wouldn't be fair for me. It would defeat my purpose of being here." Haley said as both of them heard soft rumbling coming from further back of the nose. "You and your friends wanted this. You being here is not my doing. If I got you out, you wouldn't learn a very valuable lesson."

John then heard heavy breathing coming from the very back of the nostril. Haley seemed unphased by this but John who was still trapped on the wall of the nose started panicking. ¨What is that?¨

¨It seems like that is your way out of here. Well, I hope you enjoy your remaining hours this size and remember, tomorrow stop by with your girlfriend. I want to see how my work was perceived.” Haley began to fade away into nothingness as the breathing soon stopped. John wondered if Joana might've been sneezing to get him out but something had stopped her from releasing him. He banged his head on the somewhat soft and mushy wall.

Haley was no help. She only cut him out partially. He began to panic and wonder if her would be trapped in here for the rest of his existence as a tiny person. Then John saw that the light be blocked by a small object moving towards him. He leaned his head back. It was most likely Joanaś finger going up her nose to try and retrieve him. It must've been one of the last possible options Joana had to get him out, as it disgusted him that she was picking her nose. When he got out, he might joke about this, how she had to pick her own nose to get him out. Even now, he smiled as he felt the finger get closer to him. Then it stopped just literal inches from salvation. He reached out on the finger and tried to notify that he was indeed inside here.

On the outside, Gaby nor Joana hadn’t once relaxed as they thought of ideas to get John out. Gaby was getting desperate to have him out, even going out of her way to get some powder that Joana would inhale, bringing her to basically sneeze him out. She inhaled it into her mouth and nose but nothing happened. The powder had no effect.

“Come on Joana, just blow your nose and get him out!” Joana tried the powder but nothing. Now she was getting scared. Both of them were counting on her to get John out. Her legs were shaking out of fear as Gaby by this point was getting irritated and Joana was terrified of what she would do to her if she couldn’t get him out.

“Alright Gaby. I’ll get him out. I promise.” Joana then raised her left pointer finger and stuck it deep inside her nostril. It was something she thought was really disgusting to do but to get John out of her head, she had to. Her fingers passed some of her mucus and she cringed as she felt the dried up snot as well as the wet portions of them. She went through the walls of her nose, looking for the only moving object inside. Then her finger just stopped in its tracks. She wiggled around and suddenly felt a small touch similar to the feeling she felt while John was at her feet. She retracted her finger and looked at it to see nothing resembling the tiny figure of John but just some green snot on the fingertip.

“Anything?” Gaby watched Joana wipe off the stuff on her pants. “He is in there right?”

“I felt him but my finger is too short to reach him. But I did feel him touch my finger though.”

“Alright. Plan C. Blow your nose and it’ll shoot him out, hopefully.” Gaby helped Joana sit down on the mirrored seat behind her. “Don’t worry, I’ll catch him when he comes out of there.” This sorta reassured Joana as she inhaled as much air as she possibly could. Then she covered her left nostril and exhaled as fast as she possibly could. The first try yielded nothing, not even a small bit of snot shot out. Another attempt sent out just a small bit of green on the floor landing near Gaby’s foot. Both of them looked down to see if John had coincidentally landed near his target of affection. Unfortunately he had not. So Joana once more, inhaled, covered her left nostril and blew out as fast as her body could and after a few seconds, she felt a giant chunk of snot leave her nose. She felt it leave her nose and watched the dark snot blob land on Gaby’s foot. Joana could no longer feel John’s constant tapping while in her nose.

John barely got any chance to prepare himself as he was sent out of Joana’s nose and into the outside world. Just by guessing in the quick second he was travelling in the air, he might’ve been going as fast as fifty miles an hour with landing on a soft and somewhat smelly surface. He was thankful that Haley had made him invulnerable as when he landed on the surface of Gaby’s foot, he could’ve splattered into a million pieces. He opened his eyes and saw that he was on a very familiar surface. He looked up and saw Gaby’s smiling face, looking at him. He was relieved he was out of the prison of Joana’s nose. He got up, absolutely covered in snot and started to wave to her. She then bent over and plucked him out the snot he was in.

Standing up and in Gaby’s palm, he was very happy to see her once again. He turned around and saw Joana with a very remorseful face. John’s heart sank as he saw her very unhappy face. It was an accident but she knew she was responsible for him being trapped inside her head. John then walked towards her hand as she tried to extend her hand out to hold him.

“I just wanted to say I’m sorry.” Joana said as she started to cry. Joana was always an emotional person with most people just calling her the type of person to cry over spilled milk but with the life of her best friend, crying was a tad understandable.

“Joana, it wasn’t your fault. It was more my fault over yours. I was underneath your nose when it happened. And it was pretty fun being in there.” John made both the girls slightly smile as they both looked at each other. Then Joana lit up with excitement as she walked over to the break room, handing John back over to Gaby.

“That reminds me. You did a really great job while you were at my feet and I really want to say that I’m sorry for you being in my nose for so long, I want to give you those things I promised you when we started.” John knew what she was probably talking about but Gaby was in the dark about the whole thing.

“So what are the things she going to get you?” She asked as they watched go to the break room, still barefoot, her soles becoming more and more dirty the more she walked.

It was a weird thing to say to Gaby. How was he supposed to say that Joana was going to hand him her used socks? He just sighed and just said one word. “Socks.” He was very blunt in his explanation as he saw Joana come back to them, this time wearing her converses and holding her gray socks in her hands.

“He did a really great job and we agreed if he did, I might give him my socks to keep. And I know they’re not the freshest of socks John but it was an agreement.” Joana handed Gaby her socks and she immediately dropped them into her purse as she didn’t want to touch them any longer than she had to. “Thanks for letting him massage my feet. Maybe some other time we can do this again? I promise I won’t inhale him again.”

John was personally looking forward to seeing Joana’s feet again so him and Gaby agreed to letting her see him again at this size. As they walked over to Gaby’s shoes, Gaby put John back down at her sandals once more and tied him up. “Alright, it’s eleven thirty and I think it might be time to head over to the food court. I'm starving, I can only imagine being attached to my shoes.” She laughed as she tied the knot around his body and set the sandal on ground. She wiggled her toes as she popped her feet in them. She then remembered how good it felt to have him in between her toes. Hopefully this time, he’d be awake the whole time for their travels in the mall. And Gaby had plans for John throughout the day in the mall with all kinds of things John might be interested in.

__________________________________________________________

Hope you all enjoyed the short nose content. I just wanted to try it out. And if you liked Joana, she will return in a later chapter along with Gaby and another girl that will be introduced in the coming chapters.

Also please be sure to leave a review of what you enjoyed, anything is great, thanks.