- Text Size +
Continues the Joana and John playing together with some added things near the end. I hope you enjoy it.

----------------------------------------------------------

As John continued to inhale the scent of Joana’s socks, he began to feel new emotions for his long time friend. He smelled the socks that she wore the entire time she’d been working as it seemed hours upon hours of sweat filled his nose with intense smells. He moaned slightly as he pressed harder into the fabric, his face being buried in the sock, letting his senses be overwhelmed by the sweaty socks that Joana presented to him. It was like fulfilling a deep fantasy he had with Joana and her feet. Like with Gaby and hers, Joana’s brought a new outlook on his life. Joana and John had a very close relationship and now that he began to smell, experience and also feeling her feet, he saw her in a new light. They were always close but now that Joana let him experience her feet as this tiny little form.

As John continued to experience Joana’s socks, the interesting smells that he inhaled like the sweat and other scents, he began to grow more and more anxious to get to see the real thing. Something about the way Joana hid her feet from the prying eyes of the world. It was just something she was some what ashamed of. But the one time John did see her wear open toed shoes or at least some form of them was when they first met at a concert they went to together. It was a choir concert that Joana had a friend in while John was just bored that night. They sat next to one another and the one thing lead that made John strike up a conversation was the shoes she was wearing. Her skin tone was what made the way her toes were painted. Her light brown skin was highlighted greatly by the shade of red she had on her toes. John struck up a conversation due to him wanting to keep her close if he ever revealed to her about his interests, which obviously didn’t occur until today.

John soon began to grown inpatient after smelling the socks for a few minutes. They even began to become cold the longer he waited but didn’t want to seem rude to his friend or in this current situation, his goddess. The goddess that could torture him if she wished. He soon gathered the courage and coughed a bit as he walked away from the massive soles and walked to Joana’s arches that was their little meeting spot. “Joana?” John yelled up to her, trying to get her attention. He saw that she’d thoroughly enjoyed his efforts at her feet. She was smiling with her eyes closed, glasses reflecting some light towards him. As she heard his words, she awoke from her relaxation to see John waving his hands to get her attention. She waved back to him as she realized why he must be trying to get her attention. “I was wondering when you were going to take off your socks. They were getting pretty cold and I was worried that the sweat wouldn’t be there when I got to your feet.” John’s plight was heard loud and clear as Joana raised her hand and cut him off as well as have him back off from her feet.

“I totally forgot about that.” Joana brought both of her feet down on the carpeted ground. She then bent over and got face to face with the tiny John who had enjoyed the smell and texture of just her socks. She smiled as John continued to cover his erection, she knew it was in anticipation for what she was about to show off to him. A closely guarded secret that she kept from the world. “You nervous to see them? I gotta tell you, I painted my nails the other day with my sister and I think they turned out alright. But I don’t have any interest in feet like you do so I’ll let you be the judge of them.” Joana was taking her time with removing her socks and by this time, had only taken off one of them and was taking her time pulling off the other, in the meantime, she smiled at John who waited eagerly to see the unveiling of her feet. She even saw John lick his lips as she brought one of the gray socks on to the table. “If you do a good job massaging and cleaning them, I might let you take one of those home with you.” John’s eyes lit up with excitement as the goddess before him further teased him.

“Really? You’d let me keep your sock?” John really wanted to just jump inside the sock a few feet away from him, the mouth wide open for him. He soon imagined what it might feel like when and if Joana ever put the sock on while he was inside. Feeling the sweat all around him and the force she'd be putting on him while she went about her day. But he pulled himself back to reality, letting his fantasies stay in his head, at least for the moment.

“Well…” Joana brought her hand high up in the air, holding the other sock. “Depends on how good you do when you get to my bare, sweaty, hot feet. Now, get ready, because I think the hounds are barking for attention and I hope you’re ready for them.” She then collected the other sock from the table and had John back up to where he originally was to bring up her feet for him.

John was very eager to get this started. Three years he’d been waiting for this moment and even if he felt like this was a little, how he put in his mind, cheating on Gaby on the first day of their real relationship. Joana was a friend to both of them and as of today, a member of the world of fantasy he’d created with the two favorite people in his life. But it wasn't like Gaby didn't offer him away to Joana and he did say she was fair game to tell the secret he told her. It was just another one of those things he thought out of paranoia. But his mind was soon wiped clean of those thoughts as he saw his first glimpse of Joana’s toes that came up from the underside of the coffee table. They were the bottoms of the toes so it was just a tiny bit lighter than the rest of her feet and a lot lighter than her legs hundreds of feet away from John.

Joana casually wiggled her toes, purposely not showing John the one thing she knew her little admirer was hopeful to see. Her toenails that she painted a bright, reflective and sparkling red that her sister thought was a great color for her skin tone. While she and Rachel were painting them a few days ago, she thought she was just wasting her time. She wasn't like Rachel who wore sandals every day to school for all to see. She just thought painting her toes for only her to see was pointless. That was a week ago. Now, she had a tiny John literally begging her to show off her amateur painted toes along with her feet that were fresh out from the prisons she called work shoes.

“You ready my little foot servant? You ready for the surprise that you've wanted to see for years?” Joana smiled as she scrunched her toes downwards as she raised them up for more of the curious little man to see. Even from far away, she could still see the ecstatic face John had as he ran to her toes. She instantly felt him bump into her big toe. She giggled, still not believing this to be real. She could barely feel his tiny erection being pressed against her toe. It may not have been a huge poke but it was enough to make her giggle a tiny bit.

Down at her feet, Joana had given the tiny John a bountiful occasion as he started climbing onto the toes he’d wanted to see for years. Using the near microscopic ledges provided by her toes naturally, her toeprints. They lead him to be directly on the very top of Joana’s toe to be on the nail portion of the toe. His footing was very uneasy at first due to how clean the polish was applied to the surface. John instantly knew this was the view he had in mind when he was originally brought down to this size yesterday afternoon. In the distance, he saw Joana looking playfully at him as he began to have fun with her bare toes.

He continued to inhaled the musky smell that was given off by the sweaty skin he was standing on. Hours that these feet were trapped in those prisons had made the sweat turn into the musk he so thoroughly enjoyed. In comparison to the trip over her while attached to Gaby’s sandal and the scents he was surrounded by, Joana’s feet was very similar. Almost indistinguishable to the average set of senses but at the attention to detail he was able to have at this size, both of their feet had differing scents. Gaby’s feet had a more of sweaty and maybe unpleasant scent while he was attached to the sandals but he just chalked that up to the both the heat and the shoes she had on which John knew weren’t the newest pair of shoes John had the opportunity to ‘experience’. Meanwhile with Joana’s, the scent was a tad bit more mild and tolerable. Something John wasn’t expecting. It was surprise but a welcome one nonetheless. He wasn’t sweating from the heat produced by the toes he was standing on.

He laid face first into the toenail and started to kiss it as a form of respect and kindness towards Joana for letting him fulfill his dreams. She was still smiling at him, occasionally giggling at his actions. After some kisses, he moved on to something a bit more of a thing he might do with Gaby back at her house. His erection started to slide back and forth as he started humping the toe of his friend. Unfortunately, it wasn't nearly as well pleasing for him as he initially imagined it might feel like. A smooth surface like a toenail would not suffice. If this were to work and for him to have the absolute best climax he and maybe Joana have ever experienced.

Joana noticed John’s eagerness to see more of her gracious and heavenly feet so she did as John wished as he began to signal her to bring them back like they were before she removed the socks. Joana winked as she saw John back away as she raised and dropped her meaty heels on the hardwood table. Joana could only imagine what John was planning to do while he had the opportunity to basically do whatever he wished. Unlike what Gaby told him last night, Joana didn’t tell him to not do anything. She’d been standing, keeping her feet locked up in her converses all day and now that she had a tiny John rubbing and doing other things down there, she could care less what he did with her feet down there.

As he watched the fleshy monoliths rise up from underneath the table, John began to feel even smaller as his best friend’s tiny feet easily outsized him. It made him smiled and chuckle as Joana was kind enough to show off the wrinkles she had on her soft and very sweaty soles. They were very prominent near the toes, further up than the heels directly in front of him. He saw the toes high above as he saw them wiggling back and forth, flexing around further teasing him. The teasing Joana’s toes were doing, his erection becoming even more prevalent than it was before.

The longer John had the opportunity to let loose onto a girl’s actual feet, he made a pact with himself right now. He was definitely going to blow his load onto Joana’s feet even if it went against his original plans for today. He’d exploded his load in Gaby’s running shoe last night and he was terrified that she’d be furious when he was picked up. Joana was a more level headed about this and didn’t require him professing his love for her and her feet to get her to let him near the pair of feet he observed from afar. It was almost instantaneous how Joana wanted to have John at her feet.

He walked over to the heels and his erection stuck itself deep as he could into Joana’s flesh. John was surprised just how soothing her flesh was. He leaned backward, arching his back as he moaned. He used his hips to move his erection back and forth, getting ever closer to climaxing. His breathing increased in pace as with his heartrate. Inhaling the scent of Joana’s feet only helped in his little humping session on Joana’s heel. He could hear slight moans coming from far away. A feminine voice moaning out of pure pleasure from what John was doing down at her feet. Hearing this, John knew what he was doing would be pleasing both of them..

Finally, after some rubbing himself on the smooth skin of Joana’s sole, John unloaded onto the giant meaty heel. He backed away and let the white liquid coming out of his cock. He backed up even more and his vision was starting to fade as he exhausted himself from the short time he was humping the soft, sweaty flesh. He turned as he laid on the table to see his white cum slowly dripping down the short distance of the soles. With his short mission a success, he smiled a bit. He then watched the monoliths back away to the floor and the view was nothing but Joana’s beautiful face looking at his tiny body lying on the table. She smiled and plucked him up to be on her palm.

“You felt good doing whatever you doing down there, even if only lasted a few minutes.” Joana watched John raise his thumb up as he was still recovering from his mission at her feet as well as his expedition from Gaby’s house to here. She knew he must be exhausted. “Here, since you made my feet feel just a tad bit better, I think you earned a little appreciation, even if you smell and probably taste like feet but you definitely earned this.” Joana closed her eyes and puckered her lips. John welcomed this little gift that she was giving him as he opened his eyes, expecting to see Joana’s soft red lips coming down towards him. But what he saw was much more terrifying for his tiny body. It wasn’t her lips that was veering towards but her nose. The two nostrils were heading directly towards him and if he wasn’t exhausted from his trip here and the time at her feet, he might’ve gotten out of the way.

Joana unfortunately inhaled as she was about to kiss John. The suction of the intake of air caused John’s tiny body to be brought into Joana’s right nostril. He screamed to try and get Joana’s attention to try get her stop bringing him closer and closer to the dark cave but as soon as he entered the ‘event horizon’ of the nostril, it was already too late for help. The inhalation lasted less than a second but it was just enough to send John deep into her nostril. If he wanted to escape, he needed to cause as much chaos and irritation for Joana as he traveled further and further up her nose until he ended up on a squishy and wet patch of her mucus on the wall of the nostril. His entire body was sore as he tried to look around but saw nothing but darkness but to his left, there was a small light he could see. He started to shout out to Joana to grab her attention.

“Joana! I’m in your nose! Please! I don’t want to die in here!” John kicked and punched with his free limbs, slightly irritating her nose enough for her to notice him. Maybe it was enough to get her attention to his predicament in her nose.

On the outside, Joana quickly realized John was gone. She looked around and down in her palm. He was gone. But she didn’t jump to any conclusions that resulted in John going up her nose until she felt a sort of moving sensation inside her nostril. She wiggled her nose, thinking the sensation was just a loose piece of snot coming downwards to escape. Until she heard and felt some rhythmic pounds coming from inside her nose. Her heart dropped as she realized where John was.

“Gaby! We have a problem!”
----------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to try something new, something I've never tried before, with the nose part in the end. Again, I really appreciate all the reviews and the reads,it's amazing.