- Text Size +
Continuing with John still attached to Gaby's sandals, heading to the mall. Along the way, we meet a friend who might have some ideas with the tiny John.

----------------------------------------------------------

It was the longest hour long walk to the mall John had ever had as part of Gaby’s shoes. Although he thoroughly enjoyed being at Gaby’s feet, and was perfectly fine with his predicament. The sweat and smell of her feet didn’t mind him a bit. In fact, the more he inhaled the scent of her feet, the more of an erection he began have. Had his arms not be tied up, he might have done the deed, using the her own sweat as kind of a lubricant. Unfortunately, he couldn’t. Not only because he was tied up, every time Gaby took a step, John’s body was constantly under the influence of g-forces. And the great shakes every time her foot landed on the ground, his body would feel like it was falling apart. From the bones shaking to his guts wanting to explode from the forces Gaby just walking was exhorting on his tiny body.

Every step Gaby took was one more step closer to the mall. She could feel John struggling to try and break free or at least, try and get comfortable while he was at her toes. She had to admit, having John at her feet all tied up was weird to say the least. He moved around slightly at her toes as she could see the mall just over the horizon, another five or so minutes, she could relax to take him out of her shoe to let him breathe. And also to let her hot feet out of her sandals. No matter how much it would turn the tiny John on to show off her toes to the world, she hated wearing sandals, especially the ones she had on right now. They used to belong to her older sister who moved out of the house a few years ago, leaving behind these shoes as a small and minuscule token of her appreciation for her younger sister. They were tough and hard, build of sweat from her older sister’s feet. To make this work with a boyfriend who was actually into her feet in a genuine way, she needed to get new shoes to impress John and his interest. Going to the mall with him attached to the shoe was just an excuse to try and find new sandals.

A few minutes later, Gaby had finally arrived at the front door of the local mall. Fortunately for the pair, Gaby had found a convenient shoe store right to Gaby’s left as she stepped inside the mall. She smiled, feeling the chill A/C hit and cool off her body from the heat she had been experiencing outside. She also took a sigh of relief for John as who no doubt about it, both loved and hated his experience down at her feet. Gaby had felt the sweat and grime begin to form around her toes just after leaving her house. In fact halfway here, Gaby feared the worst for John. She stopped mid step because she didn’t feel any more struggles or any sort of movement from John. But right as Gaby was about to lift her foot to see if her worst nightmare had come true, she saw movement, very slight but at least he was still alive. Gaby took a sigh of relief as John had only passed out momentarily.

Gaby walked into the store and found the closest, most secluded bench to take off her sandals to release John from his prison. She sat down and brought her foot over her knee, taking them both off and set them down on the ground, letting her feet relax and cool off on the ice cold tiled floor. She sighed a bit of pleasure and leaned back to cool off from the hot sun outside. She closed her eyes and wiggled her toes that were covered in her sweat and grime. They were extremely slick as the toes rubbed against one another. Almost like her toes were coated in a slick oil. She thought of what kind of treat John might get while they waited for both of them cool off. The sweat would soon begin to form some toe jam also known as his snack for the rest of the day. She smiled as she continued her dream.

She then opened her eye as she heard a familiar voice. “Gaby? Is that you?” It wasn’t John, it was feminine. She opened her eyes and turned to the right to see a small Hispanic girl in one of the uniforms Gaby had become accustomed to see on the people who worked in the shoe store. It was a close friend she made alongside John from school. Her name was Joana and she never told her or John were she worked when she did get hired somewhere. She had to wear the very generic referee uniform, the stripped black and white uniform shirt going downwards. She had a very skittish posture as she approached Gaby, her arms crossed underneath her armpits, most likely to keep her hands warm as she had been inside all day.

“Joana? I didn’t know you worked here.” Gaby scooted over on the bench, scooting her shoes over as well. She watched as Joana came over to sit with her. “What’s up, how you been?”

“I’ve been good. It’s just been a slow day and I was about to call my manager to get the rest of the day off but when I saw you walk in here, I thought I should say hi.” Joana blushed a bit as she looked at Gaby as she nodded. “So what brings you here? And wearing sandals no less? In the entire time I’ve known you, you’ve only worn sandals once. And that was for my birthday.”

Gaby looked surprised by Joana’s observation. She then picked up the sandals that John was attached to and brought it to her friend. “I really don’t know if he want me to tell you but I’m going to anyway because you’re both of our friends.” Gaby took the thong of the sandal and started to unravel the small knot she had on John to keep him in place. “You know everyone has their own kink and such? Well last night, John came over to my house to reveal his to me.” John’s body fell effortlessly into Gaby’s palm and she sealed him in her fist with him slightly struggling as he had no idea what Gaby was planning. She looked at Joana who had somewhat of a curious of where she was going with this. She raised an eyebrow as she watched Gaby bring her fist closer and closer to her.

“Gaby, what are you saying? Did you have sex with him?” Joana started giggling to Gaby as she brought her fist over to her. Gaby was a tiny bit shocked but remained level headed about it as Joana had no idea where she would be going with this.

“No we didn’t have sex.” Gaby took in a huge breath and looked at Joana. “You can keep a secret right? A pretty big one at that?” Now Joana looked cautious and began to regret walking over to her friend. What could Gaby have in her hand that was so important to her and John?

Gaby then opened her palm and let her and the tiny John locked eyes after his were slightly blinded by the sudden and almost unwelcome sight of the bright and ever intense lights. He soon recovered to see the surprised look of his friend, Joana. She had her mouth open, and just beyond her bright red lips covered in red lipstick, she revealed her crystal and almost pristine white teeth. John began to have flashbacks to last night as he looked at Joana’s mouth. Almost getting eaten alive by Gaby was all he imagined when he locked eyes with the smiling goddess.

“Oh my god. Is that John? Why is he so small?” Both Gaby and John knew that telling Joana would lead to many, many questions. And John had trusted Gaby to keep him and his secret safe but he always thought that Joana was a trustworthy person. Before Gaby arrived at the school, John and Joana were really close and almost dated for a brief second. Had Gaby not come to the school when she did, it would most likely be Joana in possession of the tiny John. “How did he get like this? God, I have so many questions.” Gaby soon set the tiny John in between their legs while the two goddesses talked about him and his interests.

“I know you do, I know you did when he just showed up in my room yesterday like this.” As Gaby began to whisper to not alert anyone who decided to shop in the store, Joana continued to be fascinated by the tiny and almost perverted John. “He also kinda told me that he wanted to be this size because, get this, he loves my feet.” Saying this, Joana looked closer at the tiny John who felt a little ashamed of Joana knowing about his secret. Joana just sighed and looked at the ashamed John. He had his head down and even at his minuscule size, she could tell John was embarrassed by her knowing this secret. She let out a cute, adorable ‘aww’ as she leaned in to picked him up.

“So, this guy that I’ve known for three years has always been interested in feet? While he’s at this size?” Joana was dumbfounded that John was into this sort of thing. But like Gaby, Joana didn’t really judge what John was into. He was just a human being and being human meant he might be into weird things. And loving feet while being this small was just one of the weirdest things she didn’t expect to hear when she woke up today. Joana’s mind raced with what this meant for both her and Gaby when and if John ever returned to normal size. They were all close friends and with that close friendship, they would eventually hang out together. A few foot massages from John after school would guarantee Joana’s silence. “And last night, and probably on the way here, he actually liked your feet? Wow. Can I try him out while your shopping? Please? I’ve known him forever and frankly, I’m a tiny bit upset that he didn’t tell me.” She giggled as she saw John try to come up with a response to her statement.

“Oh umm, it’s entirely up to him. I personally think he’d be incredibly stupid not to take advantage of you and your feet. I mean if you want to let John see and experience your feet, I’m sure he’d love it.” Gaby said as she gently picked up John to her finger to sit down on and brought him over the waiting Joana.

“I guess I’ve always wanted to experience not just Gaby’s feet. Yeah Joana, I’ll do my services at your feet. But we have to do in secret alright?” John said as he jumped down to be in Joana’s open and awaiting palm. He looked up to see Joana having a sweet and adorable smile as she stood and while still holding on to him, hugged Gaby as she walked over to a back door.

“Just give us a few minutes, maybe just like thirty minutes and then I’ll give him back.” Joana said as she continued to walk while looking at Gaby get her sandals on. “I’ll try and be gentle with him. I promise.” She then opened the door and walked inside leaving Gaby alone in the store to see how many shoes she could possibly try out while the both of them were having some fun.

In the room, John was carried to a coffee table near a leather couch. Joana then set him on it and walked over to the couch and plopped down, slightly spreading her jeans apart as she sighed, and put her red converses on the table directly in front of John. He could see Joana’s cute and adorable face smiling down at him through the small gap in the shoes arches. She even waved to her new volunteer foot servant as she brought her right foot down as she started to talk to John about what she kind of expected of this little fantasy for him.

“I guess I’ll take off my shoes, you can maybe do something with my socks, and then finish it with some skin to skin time? That sound good to you? I don’t want to make you too embarrassed by this John.” She then brought her now socked foot onto the table, slightly knocking John back a small bit. He looked up at the size of Joana’s foot before him. Seeing the gray, somewhat dirty sock in front of him, he could feel the heat coming off of her foot even if he was a considerable distance away from it. And then the smell of her socks. Now, John only had very little experience with the smell of the giant feet and even less with the ones put in front of him so he didn’t know actually enjoy this. He really enjoyed being at Gaby’s feet simply because he loved her but Joana was just a friend for him and he hadn’t really felt a connection like what he had with Gaby in long time. But there was one thing that brought him closer and closer to the idea of this becoming enjoyable for him. He realized Joana never showed off her feet anytime to anyone. It was a mystery for John as to what her soft and adorable feet looked like.

“It’s so fascinating…”John walked closer to the moving gray monolith that was Joana’s foot, the smell of the sweat had started to slip into his nose, making his erection pop up from it’s resting state. Fortunately for him, Joana didn’t notice this as she was busy untying her other shoe for the tiny man to enjoy. “It only took me being this size for you to finally let me see your feet.” Reaching out, he felt the heat start to intensify as he laid his first touch on to the the hot wet sock. Chills were sent every part of John’s body as he pushed deeper and deeper into the fabric. He then pulled his hand back out and felt his hand covered in her sweat. He smiled as when he looked up from his hand to see Joana bringing her other foot to the table. John walked over to the small gap Joana had made with her arches. They both smiled and waved to each other, Joana still had one of her shoes in her hands as she waved.

“Well I bet Gaby told you the same thing but I never thought anyone would be interested in my feet. At your size no less.” John nodded as he tried to hide his erection from her. She giggled as she saw his hands covering his crotch. “You don’t have to hide anything from me John. This just proves to me that you’re gonna enjoy what my feet are gifting you. And that maybe if you’re ever in the mood to massage or if you want, taste my feet after school. I’m not overstepping am I? I mean, wanting to see what Gaby said you did with her. I’ve just known you for so long and I thought of this as more of a bonding experience for us.” Joana blushed as John chuckled at her softly.

“Joana, you know I’d be happy to serve you almost anytime you want, at any height.” John then disappeared from her sight as Joana set her shoe next to her on the couch. She raised an eyebrow as she wondered what the tiny man was doing down at her feet. Then she felt what he was doing. She felt some poking and prodding down near her heel. She instantly knew or somewhat of an idea what John was doing. She sighed out of passion and pleasure, leaning her head back on the couch.

Her mind raced with the ideas she and Gaby could have him do both at this size and normal size. She didn’t know exactly how long he would be this size, if he would stay like this forever or this was just a temporary thing for a few days, probably sometime else. Both of them could have him massage their feet after school and if he was still small, and willing to do it, Joana could have him be an insole for the both of them for a few hours. If John would even want to go inside those disgusting shoes of hers but with the feeling she was experiencing, John would be interested in doing anything she or Gaby wanted him to do at their feet.

----------------------------------------------------------

The next chapter will be a pure Joana and John chapter with some special things near the end. I hope that you guys are enjoying the way I'm taking the story, leave a review if you enjoyed the chapter/story. Anything helps!