- Text Size +
There is a time jump or skip to Saturday morning, kinda skipping Friday night with John and Gaby. But it sets up some interesting plot points in the future so try not to get too worried that I'm skipping some things, don't worry, it'll be interesting in the near future.

----------------------------------------------------------

After a full night of talking, adventures on and even inside Gaby's body, the both of them were exhausted. John more than Gaby was as he was the one exploring her now expansive body, from her toes that he went in between them to cuddle them all to the inside of her mouth which was a terrifying experience as one misstep would lead to John being Gaby’s midnight snack. It wasn't a great experience for the goddess he was exploring either. Although John going into her mouth was initially her idea, after a few seconds of feeling the footsteps on her tongue, she spat him out in her palm. It was mutually agreed that her mouth was a danger that neither of them wanted to experience again.

The adventures of them figuring out what worked for them went on till about three in the where Gaby passed out on her bed, while John was given a makeshift bed made out of different materials Gaby found laying around her room. John said it wasn't like his bed back home but as a tiny person living in his best friend/girlfriend’s room for the weekend, he shouldn't complain too much.

As John started to awake from his deep sleep, before he even opened his eyes, the first thing he noticed was the smell around him. He'd spent enough time around Gaby's body last night to recognize this smell in particular. He opened his eyes and saw a brown sole that cut off drastically. He tried to get up fully but soon he realized what he was actually attached to. By his arms and legs. He looked around and saw he was attached a familiar sandal that he'd seen Gaby wear occasionally at school. Whenever John looked down at her feet, it was always a pleasure to see what she had on that day. Some days it'd be the black sneakers that she wore when she had to walk home that day. On special days, she had on sandals while she showed off her undeniable amazing toes. John's heart would race just thinking about what he'd do if had the opportunity to get his hands on her toes. But in his current state, he didn't have to fantasize anymore.

Being in his situation for a few more minutes, he heard humming followed by an earthquake. Then another quake. John tried to turn his head, towards the open door. He then saw the giant Gaby walking towards him and his prison. He then remembered the adventures he went on the previous night, and assumed that he might've agreed to this. Tied up to her sandals while she went about her day. It seemed like something he would propose to her. He looked further up her legs and saw she was wearing skin tight jeans, the end of them stopping at her ankles. Further up, she had a maroon shirt that had some yellow print about a band that she tried to get everyone into, especially John. And in her hands, she was carrying a plate. It was a mystery for him as she continued walk towards him. He looked back down at the reason he was even at this size. Her feet. As John watched Gaby continue to walk towards him, his curiosity spiked as he watched her feet more naturally. Seeing her toes rise made John smile with glee as she continued to walk towards him. He saw the underside of her toes as she came closer and closer to him. Soon enough, after a few more steps and quakes, Gaby stopped dead in her tracks, directly in front of the shoe.

John looked up and saw Gaby begin to sit down, setting the plate down directly in front of the toe of the shoe, just within smelling distance of his nose. He could barely see over the lip of the plate but she put it just close enough to the sandal that he got to see come delicious looking eggs and toast. John licked his lips as Gaby began to talk to him.

“Hey John. I bet you’re pretty hungry right now aren’t you? After all the fun we had last night.” Gaby then picked up a piece of toast and took a bite out of it, chewing loudly to make him jealous. He licked his lips as Gaby swallowed the chunk of toast, the loud chunk of wet toast being sent down her throat. A loud wet noise and a small bump in her throat being the only remnant of the toast. “Hey, if you want a piece of toast, all you have to do is one thing.” She tore off a small fragment of the toast, bringing just close enough for John to try and reach out to take a bite. But right as his teeth were about to reach the piece, it was pulled back and tossed into her mouth. “I want you to be tied up, on my sandals while I go shopping for a bit. Shouldn't be too long. Just an hour or two, maybe three. Plenty of time to get your fill of my feet for the day. Maybe even the rest of your life.” Gaby laughed to herself as she took a fork full of eggs into her mouth. “Oh wait. You're into this sorta thing. My feet, my mouth, those kinds of things.”

“Gaby, I know I wanted this, and you're a beautiful goddess that I will love unconditionally as well as worship you forever.” John said, trying to get closer to the plate by leaning further. Gaby listened closely to her tiny man attached to the shoe. “And I think putting me on you sandal while you're walking around the city is actually a really great and creative idea that is really sexy but there's just one thing I got to ask you.” Gaby raised an eyebrow, moved the plate away from her and put her face closer to John.

“And what's that little John, my little foot lover?” Gaby asked him.

“Can I have one little bit of food to get going? I'm starving right now. Please?” John begged Gaby. He knew Gaby was just acting like a benevolent goddess to him just to go along with his fantasy, which was great for fulfilling this dream of his. But when he actually was an inch tall while she was dominating him, he at least wanted some comfort that it was just an act.

“Ok, you know I'd never starve you. No matter what size you are.” Gaby blew him a kiss as she tossed a piece of toast his way, feeding him as his hands were tied. “After this, I'm still going to keep you in my shoe for a few hours. I'm just feeding you because I wouldn't want to break your heart. Or kill you by accident, I would literally cry if I accidentally crushed you. But hey, you wanted to tell me you loved me, my feet and that you needed to be this small for my pleasure. Don't worry, when I'm done shopping later, we'll do ‘normal stuff’ or whatever is normal when I have a tiny boyfriend that wants to be at my feet.” Gaby said as she stood back to standing, wiggling her toes as she did. “Just got to get my phone and we'll head to the mall.”

As Gaby walked towards a night stand, John got to see the underneath side of her feet, letting him watch the wrinkles form as she began to walk. It made him lick his lips more as she stood still at the nightstand, crossed her left foot over her right, putting her sole directly facing John. “I might let you out once or twice, let you breathe, stretch and pick out your favorite shoes that I might consider buying.” Gaby then brought her foot back on the ground and brushed off the dirt that was not much bigger than John’s arms currently.

Hearing the quakes stop right behind him, John looked over to his left to see Gaby already putting on the other shoe. She wiggled and scrunched her toes together as John watched his preview of what was to come. Feeling the small tug as John heard high above him a slight giggle from Gaby as she brought her foot all the way into John's shoe. She lifted her foot up to wiggled, scrunched and flexed her toes around to give John a show. Just imagining the way his mind must be racing as she carelessly and subconsciously moved her toes around. Especially when she scrunched them together, almost crushing him. She felt his body against her toes, they were already kind of sweaty.

“This is so weird, John, I won’t lie.” Gaby said down to her little prisoner at her feet. It still wasn’t everyday that she had a tiny man be so obsessed with her feet that he’d be willing to be essentially a prisoner for her to do what she wanted. Especially when that special little guy was the one she’s been crushing on very hard since the day they first met. And seeing John yesterday afternoon shrunk to the size of an ant, saying that she was a goddess. Gaby, at least in the first few minutes, was so confused about this whole thing. Finding a tiny John was weird enough, but when he professed his love for her as well as her feet that were by that time, were rancid. But she wasn’t one to judge anyone on the kinks they had, her crush included. Everyone had their own interests and John’s just happened to be being small and dominated by her feet.

While she was sleeping through the night, she really thought about what this meant. On one hand, she could really let loose on John. Be a real goddess to him and not just a giant friend. That was tempting for sure. She could toss him in her worn out shoes that she used over several hundred miles in their lifetime, and go on a nice, long run around the neighborhood for a few hours. But there was one thought that made Gaby think about not full on torturing him in her shoe. Even if he would’ve thoroughly enjoyed it. He did shrink himself for her right? For her enjoyment, right?

But he was always so nice to her. Even when she pushed him away when she was irritated, or pissed off about something stupid, John would always be there. If she’d known about these feelings he had about her feet, maybe she’d ask him if he wanted to give her a foot massage to cheer her up. It wasn’t like he was mean to her like some people at school. In fact, he was the nicest person she’d ever met throughout her whole high school experience. That’s where she made a middle ground of putting him on the part of her sandals that separated her big toe from her second. It was a nice in between of being a complete bitch of a goddess to him and a merciful best friend. Something he might appreciate.

Down below at Gaby’s feet, while she was thinking to herself, John’s adventure had only just began. As Gaby had started talking, she began to walk towards the door. He barely heard her talking to him as she stepped forward, bringing her foot up and crash down to the ground. The stomp wasn’t directly aimed at him, but when he saw her foot slightly raise up as she stepped forward, he got to see the underside of her sole. He smiled as he saw the small drops of sweat drop to the sole of the sandal. He inhaled the scent around him as soon as he landed for the very briefest moment. He looked up and saw that Gaby had stopped trying to talk to him and just resorted to playing on her phone. John most likely figured that she was taking pictures of him helplessly tied to her sandal. Perhaps she’d show the pictures he thought she was taking to him after he grew back to normal tomorrow evening. Of course, after he withstood the the next two days. He didn’t know what else Gaby had in mind. But if it was anything like this, he could wait till he returned back to the real world.

----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, I apologize that this chapter is a tad shorter than the previous chapters and may not contain as much action as well. It's just a setting up for the future chapters.