- Text Size +
The story picks up right where the last one left off in with John inside Gaby's shoe, let's see how he might enjoy himself while he's waiting.
__________________________________________________________

After several minutes of being in Gaby's shoe, inhaling the scent he'd become accustomed to by being near the feet he'd been crushing on for ages, John had felt a stronger connection with Gaby. The scent had suddenly gotten inside his head even more when he was surrounded by it. The musty stench made John's erection grow. He got on his hands and knees to continue to lick the sole that Gaby had walked on. He used what little light that came into the shoe to see the dirt and dried up sweat that was on the insole. His taste buds lit up with the same excitement he had when he licked the sweat right off Gaby's foot. This time, it wasn't exactly fresh sweat that he was enjoying. This was weeks or perhaps months of sweat that had been collected on the shoe so he got hundreds of different flavors each lap of his tongue.

“This is the best idea I've ever had.” He thought as he got fully on his stomach, taking off all his clothes. He really wanted his body to experience as much as Gaby's shoe as he possibly could. He was fully naked, his clothes thrown to the heel as he moved on to the arch, smelling his way to the target of this adventure. The toe section.

In his fantasy, he imagined Gaby getting for school in the morning, completely unaware that he was in her shoe, near microscopic. Her socked or even barefoot coming towards him. She squished him against the magnificent sole, feeling her weight trample him all day, the sweat landing on his miniscule body and when she removed the shoe from the school day. The stickiness of her sweat causing John to be stuck to her arch. The rest of the day, while she walked around her house, she'd be completely unaware that her best friend in the whole world was busy stuck to the bottom of her foot. She'd feel some discomfort on the foot John was trapped beneath but she'd brush it off as just some dirt caught under her foot.

After imagining this beautiful fantasy, John opened his eyes and saw nothing but darkness. He was still in Gaby's shoe, waiting for her to return to him from the shower. “Shame. All the sweat on her feet, washed away by water and soap.” John thought sadly as he plunged his entire face in a deep toe print that was caused by countless months of walking or running in these shoes from Gaby. This shoe were exactly the biggest shoe ever made. In fact. Gaby wore around a size five but to John, it easily broke the world record for the biggest shoe. “God Gaby, your feet smell great no matter what.” He inhaled more of fresh scent the insole gave off, his erection being rubbed against the roughness of the insole. He got somewhat of an idea of what feeling Gaby got when his tongue first touched her ever expansive sole. The feeling of his member being rubbed against Gaby's filthy and sweat covered sole. He completely released everything he had, letting his sex juice be released all over the sole. He remembered what Gaby told him earlier about saving this for later, or at least to not on her feet.

John rolled over, breathing heavily. He continued to breath in the smell, the dry and fresh sweat mixing in the air, it was a stark contrast from what Gaby's perfume would be like. John was a person that loved a person based on their smells. He was in love with Gaby's perfume when they hung out on the weekends, it was so enticing. And the smell of her feet was as enticing as the sweet perfume she wore everyday. It was rare for her to not wear it and when she didn't wear it, John would have a hard time finding her until she'd jump out from behind him, scare him and then they'd laugh about it.

This made John really think about his new goddess in somewhat of a new light. Gaby was always a sweetheart to John and everyone else but that was when they were both their normal sizes. He was starting to get past living a dream he'd had for months to thinking what she was planning now. John had a lot of faith in Gaby to not harm him in both psychologically and if she could, physically. But he soon thought back to what Haley said, how he'd be invulnerable to anything thrown at him. Sure, his physical body wouldn't be harmed but that might not be said about his mental side of things. Gaby, no matter how much she loved having him this size, she might get carried away with how much fun they're both having and get traumatic for John.

His mind raced with things that Gaby might do to completely ruin this. But he soon took a deep breath of the flavorful air around him and relaxed. He chuckled as he continued to enjoy just being in the shoe of Gaby. She was easily the best choice he could pick to do this. The most open personality with it and she even was excited when he licked her foot. He quickly forgot about any other feet he'd seen that he thought were the absolute best feet he'd seen. Gaby and her feet were his whole world now. And he wasn't bothered by it. Not one bit.

After a few more of him busting his loads onto Gaby's insole, he heard the shower door open and the wet foot falls of the goddess that owned the shoe he was in begin to get closer. He then felt the shoe be lifted up and then tilted. He heard Gaby hum as he fell to the open air. And after free falling for a few quick seconds, he landed on her soft and sweet smelling hand. He got up, quickly realizing he was naked. He covered up his private parts and blushed as he looked up at the smiling Gaby whose hair was darker and more separated than before. She also only had a pink gown covering up her moderately sized breasts all the way down to the upper part of her thighs.

“John...why are you naked?” Gaby asked she carried him to the kitchen, leaving her room behind. “God, I put you in my shoe to chill and just hang out. My shoes aren't going to be your personal jack off corner.” John began to feel like his previous thought were beginning to unfold itself. John started to blush as Gaby continued to stare at him with intent.

“Gaby, please. I let my compulsions get the better of me. I'm sorry. Please don't be mad.” John apologized apathetically as he got on his knees to beg. His heart sank as Gaby stopped in her tracks, looked at him with some anger and disappointment. “Please Gaby, I won't do that again. I promise. I'll only let loose when you command me to.” John hung his head in shame as he still felt Gaby's stare linger on him as he heard a sharp sigh from her.

“Jesus John, I was only kidding.” John looked at her soft face begin to go back to the sweet face she had on before she stepped into the shower.

“What? You're not mad? After you found me naked? Doing horrible things to the inside of your shoe?” John stood up as gently as he could without falling over as Gaby started to walk to the kitchen.

“Oh course not, although if you did it on my feet, that'd be a whole new problem. Shoe? Especially the one I threw you in. I've been needing to throw that pair away.” Gaby looked at John who continued to hide his privates from her. “And you can drop your hands. If we're going to have a relationship, especially one involving my feet and you being this tall, you're going to see my body and I'm going to see yours. Come on little guy.” Gaby soon made John blush as he started to remove his hand from his member. Gaby soon got closer to see it. “See? That wasn't so bad was it?” She leaned in, lips mere inches from his waist. John began to feel her warm breath come down on him as her nose was beginning to be directly above him. Then she did the unexpected. Her soft and heavenly lips parted ways to make room for the massive, pink and slimy serpent to meet him. It was terrifying as John had zero idea what Gaby was planning. He fell over and left his entire lower region exposed to the slimy demon that was usually hidden by the sweet girl he knew.

It then reached its target. John's ever growing erection. All she had to was touch it with her tongue to make it spill its load onto her tongue. The small white patch of gooey liquid landing on the tip of it. John blushed as Gaby brought her own personal serpent back into her mouth. She smile with her lips as John saw her swallow his juice. “Aww what's the matter John? Don't be embarrassed.” Gaby licked her lips, coating them in her slick salvia.

“Why'd you do that?” John shook, both excited and nervous at the same time.

“What? I can't have fun too while you're this small? And you had a great time when I tossed you in my shoe, I know what you did.” Gaby smiled, still kinda tasting salty flavor on the tip of her tongue. “Hey, it's alright. While I was in the shower, I was thinking about all the things we could do over the weekend. Maybe I could give you some sweetness after you have your fun at my feet.”

“Sweetness? What does that mean?”

“Oh you know. More of what I just gave you. You liked it? Right? I can make it better for you next time.”

“Oh, umm. Yeah, it was just surprising. The feeling was great but I just didn't know what you were doing. I thought you were going to put me in your mouth. And you know...swallow me.” John looked at Gaby. She looked down at him with a small smirk.

“I mean, if you piss me off. Yeah I'd eat you. Have you trickle down my throat and just sit in my stomach for a few hours.” She looked at him, his terrified look starting to show once again.

“You wouldn't really do that. Would you? Please don't, I don't know what I could ever do to have you eat me, but I apologize in the future.”

“Aww John. You're such a heartthrob and maybe going a bit overboard with this fantasy. But seriously, of course I would never eat you. But I might add, you do taste pretty delicious.” She giggled again as John tried to chuckle as he realized she was just joking. “Come one, you hungry?” He nodded as he continued to cover up his junk from the ever hungry Gaby. “Cool, what do you feel like? I can try to make small sized sandwiches for you. That sound good or no?”

“Yeah, what are we going to do after we eat?”

“I was thinking in the shower, maybe since you're so interested in my feet, obviously, I'd let you see my shoe collection. I know you have a favorite but you never got to see any of them up close and at the size of a bug.” John began to imagine the sights he'd see this small. The high heels that were hidden away, black and exposed her stunning toes to the world. “How bout it? A little fashion show? Get some rest and then start up early tomorrow?”

“Yeah, what's the rush? We've got plenty of time till I grow back.”

“Exactly what I was thinking.” Gaby then continued her pace towards the kitchen which wasn't to far from her room. She passed some interesting things that John hadn't seen before. They were beautiful pictures of her and her family, posed to smiled. Gaby, in one of the pictures, was smiling in a stunning skirt. The skirt was a solid purple with some very beautiful designs.

“Why haven't I seen that dress before?” John asked as Gaby continued to walk to the kitchen.

“Which one? You know I don't wear dresses all that often.”

“That purple one. The one you had one when you took that picture over there.”

She looked back momentarily and then continued at her current pase. “That was taken two years ago. That dress is too small for me to wear it again. And I got rid of it a few months ago. Sorry John, you're probably going to say that I'd look great in it, I'd blush and thank you. God, you're so predictable sometimes.”

“Well, I guess I'll stay quiet because I'm so predictable.” Gaby shot John a quick glance.

“I didn't mean it like that. I meant I know you. You love me. And you now know that I love you.” Gaby sighed as she walked into the kitchen, setting John down on the kitchen. She then walked over to the fridge, pulled out the ingredients from the shelves. She then walked back to the position she left John on the counter. She then dropped the ingredients near the tiny John. “God, this was probably the weirdest thing I've done before. I let you stay here, I let you massage my feet, stay in my shoes and I'm making you dinner.”

“Well, what else would you have me do, my goddess?”

“Ohhh, I like it when you call me a goddess.” Gaby blushed as she started to make their dinner.

“It's because you are. You're sweet, kind and your toes are magical.” John soon sat down, still staring up at his goddess.

“Thanks John. No one ever complimented my feet like you do.” Gaby blushed a tiny bit.

“I don't think anyone's ever noticed how stunning they are. When you took me when you got a pedicure, you know when get red polish on them, I lost it inside. And when offered to let me feel how soft they were, I really wanted to say yes but I didn't think you were serious.”

Gaby looked at him and smiled once again. “Oh I was being serious. Although, if I'd known you were interested in my feet, I might've been more, how do you put it? Serious? Maybe we could've gone home together and let you lick my feet right of my shoes.” John looked at Gaby as his heart raced, letting his mind explore the wonders of her letting him do that. “And don't worry, I'm not toying with you. I'd really be interested in feeling that tongue of yours normal sized.” Gaby winked as she handed him a small cap of water. “Here. For you. You're probably pretty thirsty after the day and being at my sexy feet. Even if the time was short.” Gaby winked as John started to sip. She then walked off to get fully dressed as she left John alone in the kitchen. It was all normal. Being this size to Gaby. It put a smile on his face, thinking of the games they could play with him at this size. He could go explore her shoe closet, climb the now mountain of a body she had going from the toes to the summit being the top of her head. He just couldn't wait till after dinner. That was when the real fun would start.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading, I love all the love the past chapters have gotten lately, it defiantly helps with writing this story. Again, please leave a review for what you liked.