- Text Size +
So this is the final chapter of TDG, at least for now. There is plans for a probable sequel, so let me know what you think over all, what you want changed or improved or maybe even entirely removed. Any ways, here in the conclusion to The Dream Girl,

-------------------------------------------------------

John sat patiently on Gaby’s night stand, having not moved an inch since Gaby placed him there about an hour prior. She’d told him not to move until she came back and John tried to ask where she was going but she just hushed him as she left. She left some food, water and even a blanket if he got cold while she was gone so it wasn’t too bad sitting there alone. In the hour or so he was alone, he thought back on the weekend he’d had. Going from a normal person to the tiny person that was the foot boy to three good friends of his, then going to the mall where he met Joana and Jenny at this size. Getting sucked up in Joana’s nose, almost getting eaten by Jenny and then meeting probably the worst trio he could possibly meet while this size. John sighed and laid back on the cool wood of the nightstand. He had no idea where Gaby had gone. When they got here, all Gaby did was walk over to the nightstand to set him down and then she just left after giving him his stuff before she left. It left him puzzled but he remained patient.

He closed his eyes and then heard the front door opening followed by footsteps coming towards him. He got up and saw that Gaby seemed hot, sweaty and tired. She was no longer wearing the clothes she had on before. She wore a red shirt that showed off her the lower half of her stomach with light blue shorts that, as she walked towards him, John could see a small peek at what Gaby had in the back. Not that he he had to hide his attraction of her anymore.

“Hey John, you ready?” Gaby asked as she put her hand out flat to pick him up.

“Yeah, I’ve been ready for over an hour. Where’d you even go?” Gaby opened the door to her bedroom, kicking off her tennis shoes, letting them fly off to some unseen place near the under belly of the bed.

“Will you just relax John? You can trust me, can’t you?” Gaby set John on her own nightstand, letting him leave her palm before she sat down herself. “I went on a quick run then went out to the gym. Got my feet nice and sweaty for you, after all, in an hour of two, you’ll be normal sized. Now, I’ll like you whatever size, small or normal but I just like having you at this size more than before.” Gaby moved to have her back to the pillows as she started to peel off her warm, sweaty socks off of her sleek feet. She did it one at a time, teasing John as she slowly brought them to her toes and then she popped them off, wiggling all ten very sexually, starting from her big toes then proceeding down to her pinkie toes. Gaby then looked over to see John practically foaming at the mouth already. Gaby just giggled as she brought her feet underneath her blanket, hiding them from sight. “Oh you’re an eager little one aren’t you? Not yet.”

“Well I have been waiting for over an hour to see you and your feet. So yeah, I’m little more than eager to get started working on them. I haven’t even seen them since the pedicure.” John moved around, trying to keep his excitement in check as Gaby moved her legs around underneath the sheets. “So please Gaby, I just want to get started.”

Gaby then grabbed hold of John and sat up, kicking the sheet off of her as she smiled at him. “You’re a little demanding right now aren’t you? Fine, let’s get started.” He was then brought over to her feet, the towering monoliths in the sky as John looked up to see Gaby’s soles scrunched, forming some wrinkles as her toes moved back and forth to further tease her tiny foot lover. “You remember Friday when I told you not to go wild on my feet? Well, I kinda want you to go all out. I know you’ve been a patient little boy all weekend to release on to my beautiful feet, haven’t you?” John just blushed as Gaby was speaking more or less the truth. Noticing this, Gaby giggled as she inched her heels closer and closer to her little boyfriend. As they got closer to him, John’s tiny as well as sensitive sense of smell was soon overpowered by the ripe smell that irradiated off of her massive, sweaty soles.

Without much hesitation, John responded to her. “Yeah, I guess I have. So does that mean everything is on the table? Nothing you don’t want me to do?” John asked as he continued to inhale the strong scent of the strong and unrelenting smell coming off of Gaby’s meaty soles. The smell was almost too much for the small foot lover but he continued to inhale the scent with pleasure as he looked up to see Gaby wiggling her toes in anticipation of feeling him work his way around her magnificent feet.

“That’s right, you can do whatever you want down there. Also, don’t hurt yourself too much trying to climb my soles alright? I don’t want to have to panic seeing you in agony, ok?” Gaby winked down to John as grabbed hold of her phone and started to get comfortable as she imagined John just running up against her sweaty soles after walking to the gym, running a few miles on treadmill and then heading back home to let him experience the sweatiest feet he’d seen all weekend. Gaby couldn’t think of any better way to end this thrilling weekend for the both of them. Yes, it had its ups and downs, but it was fun having John be subservient to her, her feet as well anything else she might’ve wanted John to go near and massage. Her shoulders, her thighs or maybe if they were feeling frisky, the area where the sun doesn’t shine, front and back. If either wanted it of course.

Down at Gaby’s feet, John was in absolute awe as he continued to marvel at the size of the feet he was about to begin worshiping. It was finally time to just unleash everything he had in his small body onto Gaby’s soft and adorable feet. This was what the whole weekend was building up to. All the punishment, all the torture he endured from the time in Joana’s nose, to being under the three worst girls he could ever imagine while being this size then to that horrible nightmare and finally escaping the older sister as well as the mother of his best friend. All he could think and say before he started to race towards Gaby’s surreal soles was this. “It was all worth it.”

John ran to the heel just to make his whole body bury deep inside the soft and sweaty flesh of the heel. He just stood there, his erection quickly starting to grow increasingly larger the more he felt the smoothness of the sweat that continued to slowly flow down Gaby’s soles in form of the smallest droplets. Some of the droplets even landed on John’s tiny head but he didn’t even bother to wipe them off. He just continued to inhale the scent that was around him. He smiled as he began to open his mouth and to stick out his awaiting tongue. He then gave Gaby’s soles a much needed kisses as well as some licks. The taste was absolute heaven and it wasn’t only reserved for the tiny John, it was also given to the goddess he was worshiping. A back and forth if it was. Except Gaby might’ve gotten a bit too carried away with experiencing the pleasure John was giving to her. As he was licking the soft soles, he noticed they were getting closer and closer to him, the space around him began to darken. He didn’t have much time to move or even react when Gaby’s towering sole coming down to him and the bed beneath his own feet. He yelled as loud as he could but the flesh soon enveloped his entire form. He was trapped underneath Gaby’s soles, weather this was a good or bad thing was depending on the point of view. On one hand he was being pressed slowly against the some how hard yet also soft soles, his bones slowly starting to break once more. The good side was that John was now face to sole with a girl’s feet, this time with the feet of the girl of his dreams.

Gaby could feel the slight and ever so gentle efforts that John was giving her feet, more than enough for her to completely zone out as she thought of what both of them would do after John returned to his normal height in less than an hour. She thought of maybe wearing more open toed shoes to show off her now white painted toes to tease the people that enjoyed feet but they would both know it was all for him. Or maybe during their P.E period she could pull him aside and bring him into the locker room to let him do this at a normal size. That’s right about when the fantasy of having her normal sized boyfriend lick her feet spilled out into the reality that John was still in his tiny form. While daydreaming, she’d moved both of her feet downwards, forgetting John was there giving her the pleasure fueling her fantasies. It didn’t take long for Gaby to realize what she was doing as soon as she felt the unusual feeling of taps in a rhythmic pattern that didn’t quite match up with what John was giving her moments prior. Gaby raised an eyebrow as she snapped back to reality where she realized she’d brought her feet down right on top of John. She quickly raised them up, and first brought the right to her face to see if John had actually stuck to one of her soles. She then checked the left and saw the tiny John was still glued to her feet. She gave him a smirk as she peeled him off to place him in her free palm.

“You having fun yet, John?” Gaby giggled as John slowly began to reform himself right in her hand. “I know I was. Sorry I stepped on you, I just got carried away in imagining what we’re gonna do when you grow back in like an hour. Maybe we can hang out tomorrow, make out a little bit and then can lick my feet after a super long day.” As Gaby spoke and he was standing in her palm, John looked at Gaby’s tongue almost as if it was going in slow motion. Now, he’d been through his fair share of almost getting eaten, chewed on and other terrible things by girls hundreds of times his size this weekend but something about Gaby’s tongue just made John feel almost as if her tongue was calling to him. Not to be swallowed, he definitely wasn’t up for that anytime soon. Sitting in the belly of anyone would be terrifying enough, even if it was Gaby. The odds of being burned alive versus getting thrown up were odds he’d rather not play. Perhaps another time would he take the literal plunge down but for now, he just wanted a small break from being at Gaby’s feet and wouldn’t mind being near Gaby’s warm, salivating tongue just for a few seconds, if she wanted to do it of course.

John cleared his throat as Gaby fell silent as she saw that her tiny boyfriend was about to speak. John seemed nervous, in fact extremely nervous as he tried and failed to act casual as he explained what he wanted to do for the time being. “Gaby, you know very well how much I love you and your feet but I was thinking of a new place I might explore. It may seem a little weird at first but hear me out. If would want to take a break from me massaging your feet, if you want. I am, after all, your tiny man for the next hour.” Gaby just jokingly rolled her eyes, signifying she might’ve been getting bored of hearing John speak rather than serve her. Seeing this, John rushed his explanation. “Well, what if you left me play with your tongue for a bit? I was watching while you were talking to me and I was right there. It just feels so warm and inviting. You know what I mean? You can say no and we can just go back to me worshiping your feet.”

Gaby nodded as she thought about what John was suggesting. “So you want to be in my mouth? And not at my feet? The feet that are tired and sweaty, the ones I made like that just for you?” Gaby brought John up further to get a better look at one another, mainly Gaby to see John better. “Fine, if you want to see my tongue so bad, I’ll allow it but only for a few minutes. And I’m thinking after you have your fun in there, you go back down to my feet and let both of us enjoy the feeling, hmm?” Gaby said as she brought John back down to be placed in front of her massive lips. Without much fanfare from John, Gaby opened her mouth and let her pink, warm and wet tongue out for John to see. And he was astounded by the grace and elegance it had. The way it moved around so gently as Gaby tried to hold it as still as she possibly could as she brought John close to her tongue. She then brought her tongue onto her hand a few feet from where he was standing. John smiled as he began to walk up to the edge of the appendage and without much thought, he began to climb the ever moving tongue.

After several seconds of climbing, John finally reached the place where the teeth were just above him. It was so surreal to be in the mouth of the girl he was now dating. He then laid down on the tongue, letting Gaby get a full taste of his tiny body even though he had no idea what he tasted like, he assumed if he was that curious how he tasted while this size, he could ask both Gaby and Rachel or if he was feeling daring and stupid, he could ask Jasmine. All that sweat, dirt and other things he’d accumulated over the weekend must’ve made for at least decent and appealing flavor for at least one of the girls that’d tasted him.

He then just closed his eyes and laid back as he felt the warm saliva along with the cool air relax him to an almost nervana level state. Everything this weekend was perfect, even the parts where he was abducted away from Gaby. It was exciting, almost making him wanting to stay this size forever, an eternity at his girlfriend’s feet or where ever she wanted him to go on her or even her friend’s bodies. Anything was possible at this size for both of their desires.

Gaby just played on her phone, occasionally looking at the clock at the top of the app to check the time, after all she wanted to maximize the amount of time she had with the tiny John. Sure, she let John have his fun at her feet and now her tongue but she wanted to have her fun too. Yes, having him at her feet and in her mouth were good but she was craving something else, something more frisky. She then checked the time and rolled her eyes as a sign of annoyance. It was getting close to four twenty, about the time John said he’d grow back today. ‘There isn’t enough time. But at least we got through all of his ideas. Maybe there can be a next time?’ Gaby thought to herself as she brought her tongue back out even farther than she did to bring John in her mouth in the first place. She rubbed her tongue on her hand and watched as the tiny John was stuck to the palm. She giggled as she watched him get up, still covered in gallons of her own spit. “Was that fun? I told you only for a few minutes.” Gaby brought her phone in front of him, showing him the time. “You think you can cum on my feet in ten minutes? If you can, I’ll do something special for you tomorrow.” Gaby winked as she stretched out her arm and dropped John back in front of her still sweaty feet. “Come on John, get started or I guess you won’t get that special surprise. You have less than eight minutes to get it done.”

John didn’t take the challenge Gaby set for him lying down. He inhaled the smell of her feet once more and grabbed hold of his throbbing erection that had been present since Gaby had brought him down to her feet the first time. He took a deep breath and started stroking. The soles above him made it that much better as Gaby, as if she was cheering him on in the last few minutes of him being this small, wiggled her toes back and forth. He just focused on the wrinkles that were being formed as the goddess he was worshiping moved her soles so elegantly. It was magical as the air around him smelled of sweat, dirt and other things she’d walked in, or really ran in. John’s vision soon began to become blur as he was about to climax on to the soles and then the last thing before he saw black was his white jizz spurt out on to Gaby’s soles. He smiled and then collapsed on the bed.

When he woke up, Gaby smiled at him, except both of them were their normal sizes. He got up and smiled at her up until he realized he was still naked. He stood up, grabbed a pillow nearest to him and then started turning red as Gaby just smiled then proceeded to laugh as she watched John scurry around her room looking for clothes.

“John, just worry about getting clean and I’ll go get you some clothes. You can use the shower in the hall.” Gaby said as she got the door for John as he walked over following behind still covering himself. “Oh yeah and John?” He soon stopped mid way to the shower. “Maybe next time you’re that size, we can have a little more fun and yes, there will be a next time. This weekend was just too much fun to only do once.” Gaby smiled as John gave a nod as he ran into the shower as fast as he could. She laughed as walked back to her bed and just collapsed, thinking about more things to do to John the next time he was small.

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, please let me know your thoughts, each review is taken into account and means the world to me if we're being honest. Weather it's a review of the whole story or just one chapter, everything counts. And also follow me on Twitter if you like.