- Text Size +
John and Gaby once again meet their 'rival' Sydney but this time not as powerful as she was before.

-----------------------------------------------------------

For Sydney, starting at her first job at one of her favorite places was a dream come true. Granted, she’d be touching people’s feet almost everyday for eight hours and the only reason she applied here was because on her off days, she get half off mani pedis, which was always a plus for her. It started out pretty normal for her first day. Getting to know the equipment, the polishes and everything she would be using on the day to day things. Fortunately, she’d been going here since Madam Sophia opened the single greatest nail salon she’d ever been to so it was just a matter of knowing how use them properly with hurting the customer or herself. Yes she knew how to use most of the tools but she still expected to just observe. That was until Madam Sophia came up with a different idea for her newest apprentice.

“Ok Sydney, I know today you were going to just observe the process of getting the nails to shine but I noticed you were eager to get started. And you’ve been here enough times to know what the customer would want done on her toes.” Madam Sophia stopped in front of a wooden door marked ‘private’ with Sydney not too far behind her. Sydney was still a little confused by what the Madam was inferring to. “Now, behind this door is one of my best customers, she asked for the two hundred dollar special, so I will advise you through the process and correct any and all mistakes you make while making her toes shine. Do you understand?”

“But Madam Sophia, I don’t have the proper training with all the things. What if I mess up the customer so bad that you can’t fix them?” For the first time since she was younger, Sydney felt nervous and helpless. If her mother hadn’t forced her to get a job, she would be hanging out with Jasmine and Callie at the mall or something, maybe getting her own nails done rather than do someone else's’. She would be shaking the whole time, nervous not to annoy the customer and to get the polish just right. If she completely messed up her nails, her first day here might her last day as well.

“Don’t worry Sydney, I will be right on the side. Just take a breath and let’s get started.” Madam Sophia then knocked on the door. “Here’s what you say when opening a door. Hello, is someone in here?” Sophia then waited for a response but she heard some splashing followed by the response she was waiting for.

“Yes, someone is in here.” Gaby said as she saw the door with one woman who she absolutely loved to be around and another who was total psycho and was also one of the girls that nearly separated John from her. In her mind, she was fuming as out of all the people in the world to come in to her favorite nail salon, Sydney had to come into her room. ‘You’ve got to be kidding me.’ Gaby thought as she leaned back a bit to fell John try and struggle while in her hand. Maybe she was starting to crunch him too much but she was too focused on giving Sydney the death glare. They locked eyes as Sydney walked behind Madam Sophia as the madam introduced the girls to one another, not knowing that they knew already knew one another from school.

“Sorry Gaby for the early interruption. I hope you’re relaxing and all, but I wanted to start my newest apprentice as soon as possible. This is Sydney, and she will be the one doing the rest of you pedicure. I will be right here, watching her work. Now just sit back and relax. You seem tense.” Sophia then walked behind the chair and saw that Gaby was extremely tense, she saw she had her fists clenched, almost ready to fight. “Just relax and enjoy. I’ll fix anything she does.” Feeling Sophia’s hands on her shoulders made Gaby relax as she slipped her feet out of the water and first propped her right foot in front of Sydney’s face who was kneeling in front of the small jacuzzi with a warm towel in hand. Gaby gave her foot to Sydney who obviously didn’t want to be doing this especially to the one girl she tormented at school but now had to treat her like a princess. Gaby tried her best to remain aggressive but she couldn’t help but crack a smile as Sydney held her foot and wrapped it in a warm towel. Something about this made her feel even more powerful than what she had with John at his current size. John wanted the treatment he’d been getting this weekend.

Sydney on the other hand, hated everything about this whole exchange. Here she was cleaning and touching the feet of the girl who she and her friends tormented since the day she arrived at the school. As she was wrapping Gaby’s foot in the towel, she thought back to the first day she and Jasmine were first introduced to Gaby, the same day John had fell for her. Something about how she dressed, how she walked just annoyed Sydney to her very core. After class, she and Jasmine tired to get her to maybe change classes or if they could do it, change schools. But unlike the other ‘victims’, Gaby just shrugged it, to their surprise. She just kept going on which just fueled the fire of hatred Sydney had for her. Jasmine tried to get her to just let this girl go since she saw that she wasn’t much of threat to her. But Sydney couldn’t describe why she just wanted Gaby gone, she just did. And now here she was, cleaning the same girl’s feet who she hated more than anything in the world just to make some money. It was humiliating.

As John was picked up and brought into Gaby’s palm, he didn’t have much heads up when she grabbed him and proceeded to squish him so much that he started struggling for air and space. It was as if Gaby had found out the things he’d done with Joana both the other day at the mall and his time with her and this was his punishment. But it wasn’t, fortunately. John soon heard the familiar name that made his tiny heart drop and shatter into a million ever smaller pieces. He heard the name ‘Sydney’ and he quickly realized why Gaby had grabbed him out of the water so fast. He only heard the name Sydney and after that was just mumbled but he soon felt the grip Gaby have on him begin to lesson as he soon fell down on the seat near Gaby’s pant leg. He looked up and saw that Gaby was just focusing on something else rather than her tiny boyfriend that was terrified to be out of Gaby’s sight. He looked up and saw that Gaby was still looking forward. John turned around and followed Gaby’s leg down towards her feet. He then got to a ‘cliff’ where the massive legs went down at an angle. He stopped and looked in front of him to see a massive blonde Sydney holding a towel that was steaming slightly while in her hands. John was dumbfounded as he looked at the giant bully who’d tormented him and Gaby for months. He just stood there looking at her move around and he swore she looked at him directly, even locking eyes at him but he knew that staying close to Gaby was the safest bet for him. Not only did he have to worry about Sydney finding him, he also had to worry about the Madam walking around. He’d never met her but he knew not to go near her. At this size, anyone but Gaby was a threat to him.

John then heard something and then was tossed off the sanctuary near Gaby’s pant leg by something he hadn’t noticed. He was soon in free fall and after a few moments, he landed on the cold tiled floor. He slowly got up from his position to look around where he was on the ground. He brushed himself off and then looked to his left where he saw a new pair of feet looking at him. They weren’t Gaby’s nor were they the madams. He looked up further and saw the face he never wanted to see again. Unfortunately the toes that were watching John’s every move belonged to Sydney. John backed up to see the massive sandals Sydney was wearing. This let him see that the sandals had a small scent they had made John go back to when he was normal sized and how he used to look down at Sydney’s feet whenever she had on sandals.

Back in school, John would fantasize of worshiping Sydney day in and day out, tiny or normal size. And now that he was right in front of them, his heart dropped. Yes, her toes were impressively clean, well taken care of and seemed soft as silk but John knew the connotations that would follow him in the future if he did what his instincts wanted him to do. What if Sydney felt him as he did his thing and he was picked up by her? Granted, this was his last few hours of being this size but he could imagine the embarrassment whilst he was with Sydney when he returned to normal, naked in whatever place Sydney had him. He wouldn’t be able to show his face in the city again, let alone the school. He fought the urge to just run up to the toes and started to back up to the chair. His thought process was maybe he could climb his way back to Gaby but then the area around him began to get ever so darker. He looked up to see a massive object coming down on top of him. He didn’t have time to see what it was as he started to run out of the way. But he efforts were for not as the soft yet extremely heavy object landed on top of John, making him remember to just a few hours before while under Joana’s mom while she was doing her everyday morning yoga. Except this wasn’t a fine middle aged mothers behind that was on top of him. It was something different entirely.

“Sydney, a great salon worker always keeps her nerves in check.” Madam Sophia said as she walked over to the towel Sydney dropped on the ground. Her slippers hitting the ground as Gaby tried her best to hide a smirk as Sydney bowed her head in shame as her boss walked over to the warm towel that Sydney dropped. She picked it up and handed the warm towel to Sydney who picked it up with a frown on her face. “Don’t be so nervous, Sydney. If you want I can take over for a bit.” This made Gaby smirk a bit, making her blind to the fact her tiny man was now attached to the towel Sophia handed over to Sydney.

“No thank you madam. I can handle it.” Sydney grabbed hold of the warm towel, feeling something that didn’t belong on the towel but she didn’t want to look like a bigger fool to her boss as well as the one girl at school she wanted to look like she actually knew what to do when cleaning her feet, no matter how much she hated it. Sydney soon began to wrap the towel around Gaby’s other foot just like she did with the other one she did before she dropped it, no longer feeling the strange object that was on the towel. Unaware that the ‘object’ wasn’t any object that Sydney had ever seen before and that it was in fact the tiny John. And the fact was that Sydney now had the tiny man at her fingertips, literally. She looked forward at Gaby to wiped the sweat off her brow, letting the tiny John stick to her forehead as she continued this humiliating process for herself, unaware she had a very special passenger on her head. Stuck to her blonde head as she continued to work on Gaby’s feet, hating every moment of it.

For John, going from the warm wet towel, hovering and attached to said towel, to landing on Sydney’s finger and finally being smudged on to her forehead. It was fortunate for him that he was attached via his back, weather that was good outlook on this whole situation was up for debate. But he had no time to argue with himself about this whole thing. He looked down and saw Gaby smiling, her face showing John at least one of them was enjoying the ordeal he was in. Sure, she possibly had no idea that he left the ‘comfort’ of her crushing palm but he could at least see every little detail about this whole thing. That was a positive. He guessed. But John was still on the massive head of the girl he both admired and was terrified to be around. Especially after the encounter he had with her and her friends yesterday at the mall.

John looked further down, seeing Sydney’s sweat begin to drip out of their pores as she went about her work. He then looked up and saw the madam watching Sydney and possibly John closely. He couldn’t move as the sweat had basically been sewing John to Sydney’s makeup coated face since the moment he was put there. He tried to struggle out of the sweat, makeup cement that he was attached to. First he tried lifting up his arms but they were glued to the skin. He tried to raise it but he could feel that his own skin was glued on to Sydney’s forehead and he could feel immense pain the longer he tried to pull himself out of the cliff face known as Sydney’s head. Soon, as he couldn’t take the pain any more, he stopped, relaxed and tried to focus on Gaby, the one good thing about this situation. He could see her entire body, the curves she had, the beautiful breasts she had and the reason he was this size to begin with were unfortunately covered by the warm towels he was attached to several moments prior.

The longer Gaby stared at Sydney, the more she smiled as she was eager to feel Sydney’s seemingly soft hands on her soles in a few minutes. As of right now, she was too focused on imaging Sydney’s disgust to focus on the loss she’d had a few minutes ago. John was staring right at her but she just kept on looking at Sydney, thinking of all the new dirt she could have on Sydney now. She could tell Joana and Jenny to get their pedicures from the girl that harassed them. It would be great form of revenge for teasing and making fun of her and her friends since the moment she arrived at the school. Especially with Jenny and the way her feet smelled.

After a few minutes, Sydney removed the towels from Gaby’s feet and put them aside as she locked eyes with Sophia who nodded her head as she handed her a brush to start the next part of the pedi. “Now Sydney, what you wanna do here is be gentle. Most customers are very sensitive, especially on their soles. So be gentle with it.” Sydney sighed as she wiped her forehead once more, moving her tiny passenger to land on top of some place he would much rather be than on than the concrete mess he was on before. He landed on the ground, very close to the shoes that Gaby had worn. He got up from yet another fall and stood up to see the brown sole of the shoe. He could feel the pain from both the fall and him trying to escape from Sydney’s skin slowing him down as he walked. His main goal now was just get to Gaby’s sandal where he would be safe from the terrors of being found by Sydney or Sophia. He climbed on board and crawled his way to where Gaby’s big toe would lay and rest. With the last bit of energy he had left, he turned himself to lay on his back and just looked up at the two giants that were in his field of vision. Or, at least their feet before he closed his eyes and drifted off.

It wasn’t until a few minutes later that John would be woken by some massive movement. He woke up saw that he was in an all too familiar white palm. He got up and saw Gaby staring at him as she sighed. John looked around to see that Sydney and Sophia were gone, leaving him and Gaby alone in the room. “Oh my god John. I take you to the best place I could think of to take you and look where you end up? Right back to my shoe.” Gaby said as she brought John back on top of her shoulder as she walked out of the room and eventually came outside, where she continued. “I just have one question for you, my little lover boy.” John saw that she had a bright smile on as she walked.

“Are you mad at me?” John said as he hung his head in shame as Gaby took a corner.

“Why would I be mad at you? No, I’m not mad at you. I just wanted to make sure you safe. Now perk up John. It’s what? Two o’clock? You only have about three hours till you grow back to normal and I sort of wanted to play with you, all by ourselves. And this time, I promise it’ll just be us and if it isn’t, I’ll make sure it’s just us. How does that sound? Just you and me.” John just lit up with excitement and ran up to Gaby’s neck as he hugged the soft, warm neck as she sighed out of sheer happiness. “Save some of that energy for when we get back to my house. I think you’ll need it. After all, I have very special plans for us later.”

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for reading and just FYI, we are getting extremely close to the finish, but don't worry, there will be more in due time.