- Text Size +
What is the treat Gaby has planned for John? I wonder...

-----------------------------------------------------------


Gaby and John left Joana’s house after they had breakfast, headed back to Gaby’s house for her to change as well as grab a few things before they headed to their destination. Gaby had since changed clothes as well as changed shoes from the sneakers to a more sleek open toed sandals, the same she wore the other day while she had John attached to them. After all, she was taking John to one of best places both of them thoroughly enjoyed. The nail salon.

Gaby could tell that John was looking forward to watching her feet be pampered by some of the best women in the town. She even booked the owner of the salon and namesake, Madam Sophia. From the way she talked to her clients, the way she treated their feet made it worth the price. And she even had a private room with some of the best equipment that the salon could get with all the colors of the rainbow for nail polish. Gaby had gone there alone a few times when she first moved here but she’d never taken John there. She would always go to the cheap one down the street from where she lived. It was nice too but the one owned by Madam Sophia treated Gaby like a princess. It was very similar to what she felt when John shrunk himself for her.

As Gaby walked to the salon carried John on her shoulder, covered by her hair so that he wouldn’t get sunburned or noticed by a bystander thinking he was a bug, she made conversation with him silently to not seem like she was just talking to herself. “You excited John? Going to Madam Sophia’s is considered a great privilege for me. I would only go here when I needed to go a dance or a party, never to make you feel better, my little foot lover.”

“I’ve never been, and you’ve always taken me to the other one when you wanted to get a pedicure.”

“I requested Madam Sophia herself just to show you how to treat my feet when you grow back to normal tonight. My parents won’t be back until late tonight. After you grow back, I’d love to see how that tongue of yours does on my feet. Especially after this two hundred dollar pedi.” Gaby said as she took a sharp turn, making John grab onto her hair to prevent him from falling on the hot ground. “Hey, what color do you want them to be? Madam Sophia has all the colors available. Blue, red, she can do French tipped, she can even style it. I’ve even seen girls with friggin diamonds on their toes. Would you that or just keep it simple?”

Without much thought, John instantly said what he imagined Gaby’s toes should be. “I want your toes to be white.” John looked down as he saw her feet walk ever so gently. “White just like the snow.”

Gaby giggled at a thought. “You mean the snow that never falls here?” Both of them giggled as Gaby stopped in front of the store. It had a sign that read ‘Madam Sophia’s Salon’ in bold neon letters. Gaby hid John a tiny bit better as she moved into the salon. She felt the cold air began to envolupe her body as she walked to the counter where a beautiful, brunette typing at the computer before she looked up to see Gaby waiting to be served. She noticed the name tag on her right breast that read ‘Jupiter’ in black letters against the silver background.

“Good morning miss, do you have an appointment with one of our girls?” Gaby nodded as she pulled out a small piece of paper out from her pocket. She handed it to Jupiter who instantly knew what it was meant for. “Ah, I will be right back to go get her.” Jupiter then left and headed into the back. A few seconds later, she returned with a tall, slanky woman behind her. She was blonde with some black tips at the ends. The woman was the owner and the namesake of the salon, Madam Sophia. She then walked up to Gaby who hugged her, officially welcoming her to the salon.

“Gaby, I haven’t seen you in quite a long time. Come, come, I have everything set up for you. So do you want the whole enchilada today? Massage, painting, everything? You know I can even make a monkey’s toes look good.” Sophia opened up the curtain as Gaby saw the extremely comfortable chair in the center of the room. She walked over and got in the chair, letting herself relax in it.

“Oh yes, everything. I kinda have a boyfriend now that sort of loves the look of my feet. And he had a rough day yesterday so I’m treating myself and him with this.” Gaby kicked off her sandals, leaving them on the ground as she got comfortable in the chair.

“Oh, you have a boyfriend now? Tell me, was it that guy you told me about last time you were here? What was his name? Jones? Jim?” Sophia asked as Gaby visually blushed as she subtly grabbed John from her shoulder to put him on her lap.

“His name was John and he asked me out a few days ago. He was super sweet about it so I wanted to treat him.” Gaby said as she started to massage John’s head similar to a dog owner would.

“And treat him we shall. So before we start, what color are we going with today? The typical blue, the fiery red or maybe a few of each? Or does your John want the deluxe treatment on your toes? Diamonds and all?” Madam Sophia then brought over a few select tools and paints for Gaby to pick through.


“Can you do white? John said that he’d love to see my toes white as the snow.” She giggled as Sophia sat down on a chair and brought one of her legs up on her lap to inspect.

“Gabriela, when was the last time you got a pedicure from a professional?” Sophia looked at Gaby’s soft and pink soles as she scrunched her toes back and forth to show Sophia as well as to the tiny John who she knew very well was looking at the way her toes moved back and forth. For her, it was a simple show of her feet to both John and Sophia, for different reasons obviously. She really just wanted to whisper into John’s ear to command him to crawl down to her toes without Sophia looking to just worship her toes while they were being treated by the excellent Madam. But she knew what she was going to do first off. She’d soak them in a nice almost orgasmic water that had all sorts of herbs that helped relax the skin.

Snapping out of her small thoughts by Sophia asking the question one more time. “Oh, um a few weeks. It’s just something I’ve been forgetting to get. I know you said to get every two weeks but I’ve been a little busy with some things.” Gaby brought John on his back, and he didn’t struggle with what Gaby’s finger were doing to his crotch. He just closed his eyes and let Gaby do what was essentially a massive hand job. He had no idea if she was doing this on purpose or by sheer coincidence, but either way, he enjoyed it.

“Oh Gaby, John’s been distracting you from treating your feet, hasn’t he?” Sophia brought over a foot bath that already had some mint and other herbs to help the process. “Ok, Gaby. You know what to do. Stick your feet in and I’ll be right back. Feel free to relax as much as you want. I am here to please these feet and that boyfriend of yours.” Gaby did as she was told and stuck her feet into the small tub. She moaned slightly as she leaned back in the chair, leaving John where he was on her lap. Sophia then stood up and walked back to the exit where she stopped and turned around as she left the room, closing the door as she left.

“John? You having fun yet?” Gaby looked down on her lap to see John on his back with an erection sticking out from from his body. “Oh you are, and we haven’t even gotten to the fun part yet.” Gaby picked him and brought him to the palm of her hand. “Oh you’re cute when you want more. Not in public. Maybe if you’re good here, I’ll let you do the thing you’ve been wanting to do all weekend.” Gaby just winked to the tiny John as she leaned forward a little bit to dip John’s body in the bath her feet were in. “Think of it like this. While my feet are being pampered, you’ll be relaxing in a warm bath with them. And don’t worry, I’ll get you out before Sophia comes back.” Gaby gently put John on the surface of the water, near her toes that were submerged under about five inches of water and small herbs. John then started to float around, spreading his appendages to float on the surface of the water.

“This is great, Gaby. Thanks for taking me here. I really needed to just relax.” John said as he closed his eyes as he started floating around. “And a bath. I haven’t taken a really nice bath in a few days.”

“It’s no problem. It’s for both of us, remember that. You want to see my toes be the best they can be and you to get, I don’t know, get to relax with the thing that you enjoy most in life.” Gaby then brought her toes slightly out of the water, making small waves for John. They both laughed as they locked eyes. “I don’t know how I could ever fall for a tiny guy that absolutely loves my feet. I never, in a million years, thought I’d be in love with a tiny man who wants nothing more than to be at my feet.” Gaby leaned a little forward as she looked at what John was doing. “I swear, after all of this, you want to get out of this, I will make sure you can die and crush you right then and there with the very same feet you adore so much.” John once again knew Gaby was only joking about killing him while at this size. Or, at least he hoped she was.

“Gaby, you really think I’d leave you? I’d have to be forced out of your life and even then, I’d come back to you. Tiny or normal size, I’ll come back to you.” John then swam to the tops of her feet that stuck out of the water and used them as a sort of beach that he used to relax. He brought both arms behind his head as he just relaxed, breathing in the minty air around him. He could hear some subtle splashes of the water, coming from the movements of Gaby’s toes. He then saw a phone’s camera come above him and then he heard a click before it disappeared from his sight.

“Sorry but I just had to save this moment for later.” Gaby then closed her phone as she leaned back once more, wiggling her toes, making small splashes and droplets of water land on John’s body. She then heard a knock on the door followed by a somewhat familiar voice.

“Hello, is someone in here?” Gaby, without telling him, grabbed John and put him on her shoulder.

“Yes, someone is in here.” Gaby said as she got comfy and to her surprise, the door opened to reveal that Madam Sophia returned sooner than she or John had expected and also she had a familiar face behind her.

“Ok Gaby, I’m sorry to bother you but my new assistant just arrived and I wanted to get this started as soon as possible. Gaby, this is Sydney. I’ve trained her in a few things already but now, I wanted to see how she did. I will clean up any mistakes she makes afterwards and keep an eye on her.” As Madam Sophia walked around, Gaby looked at Sydney, the same girl that’d had tortured her tiny boyfriend yesterday was going to be treating her feet. She knew that if Sydney found John, she might return to her near cannibalistic nature with John. She had to be cautious around the new masseuse. But there was one thing that made it a tiny bit better for Gaby.

One of the people who hated her had to clean her dirty feet and she was going to enjoy it, until Sydney broke.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, hope you all enjoyed reading this chapter, be sure to leave a review or give me a follow on Twitter.