- Text Size +
After some time getting to know Joana's family a bit too much, John some how makes it back to the door he's been trying to get back to. The question is, was it worth the effort?


--------------------------------------------------------

John soon woke up in front of a door in the hallway. He was no longer in Rachel’s room nor in her possession. He looked around the hall until he looked at Rachel walking away, her footsteps causing mini earthquakes as she walked away from him. He had to make sure it wasn’t a dream so he went with the clichéd pinch to wake himself up if it was a dream. He waited a few seconds before standing up and was about to head into the room under the door. Then, the door swung in towards the room as a massive pair of feet walked towards him. He flinched a bit backwards until he realized that the pair of feet was the same he enjoyed, very well in fact. He looked up and his suspicions were confirmed by the familiar, hispanic legs going hundreds of feet into the air before being concealed by a pair short shorts with her smooth stomach being shown off by her shirt. John smiled as he ran up to the beautiful toes, happy he was back with one of the gentle goddesses he’d known. Then he felt the toe he was hugging was brought backwards. He looked up and saw Joana looking at him with confusion.

Joana whispered as she looked at the tiny John who she believed to still be sleeping with Gaby on the floor. She bent over, getting the hair out of her face as she picked the tiny John up. “John? What are you doing out here?” She had a very tired and groggy voice as she brought him in front of her eyes. Even those made it seem as though she had just opened them from the hours she was asleep. “Shouldn’t you be with Gaby?” Joana said as she walked back into the bathroom, where John had time with both her mother and older sister. She opened the door and put John on the counter, near the very same floss that Rachel had used to briefly tie him up. John shuddered at the thought of even being near them, but was comforted by the presence of Joana.

“So what brings you out here? I thought you would be sleeping with Gaby. What’s wrong? Had a nightmare, went on a walk around the house?” Joana sat down on the toilet and looked at him, a small smile on her thin lips. John wanted to tell her, Gaby as well as Jenny about the nightmare he’d had which caused all this to even start. John took a deep breath in and started to explain to Joana what made him leave the safety of the room.

“Yeah, I kinda did have a nightmare.”

This kinda intrigued Joana to a certain degree. “Really? What was the nightmare about? Maybe talking about might help make you forget it or maybe feel better about it. So what was it? Masked killer? Killer clowns? Did you dream you were falling out a plane again?” Joana silently laughed as she said the last one, as John had told her that he had a nightmare where he was pushed off a ledge when they were both freshmen.

“You were there, and so was Jenny, Jasmine, Sydney and Gaby too. It started sweet, I was back to normal and we were enjoying ourselves before something happened. Me and Gaby were small with Sydney and Jasmine towering over us and we were even smaller than I am now. They picked us up and Sydney ate Gaby. Jasmine was about to eat me until...” John paused as he look Joana. Would he tell her the things the dream version of her said, what she did to him? He knew Joana would be heartbroken and maybe a tad bit ashamed that his dream version of her did and said such things. For now, he’d keep it quiet and make up an ending that wouldn’t end with Joana being ‘betrayed’. “Jasmine ate me too. In her stomach, I saw you and Jenny begging for help. You can see why I was more than a little scared when I woke up.”

Joana looked at John with some hint of sadness. “Oh, I didn’t know your experience with Jasmine and Sydney would spill into your dreams.” Joana picked him up as she started to cry a bit. Seeing this, John wanted to follow suit but he soon came up with an idea. Maybe not the best idea when he was just about to tell her that she was one of the girl torturing him. But he needed something to make him forget the nightmare.

“Joana, can I worship your feet? I think it might help me forget that awful nightmare.” Joana just looked him for a bit until she picked him up to just have him above the ground as she sat forward to face him.

“Are you sure John? I don’t think licking my feet will help you. Maybe we can try talking to Gaby about this. But if you insist. I’ll have to tell you though, my feet don’t exactly smell like they did yesterday. They’ve just been relaxing, making sure they’re weren’t freezing overnight.” Joana said in her usual sweet and loving voice as she lowered John to her feet. “If you told me last night that you wanted to lick my feet, I would’ve worn socks, make them just like yesterday.” She giggled as she put the tiny John near her wiggling toes, eager to get a morning foot massage.

John didn’t mind that the feet before him weren’t the hot and sweaty ones he worshipped yesterday. He really just wanted to get his mind off the nightmare, Abigail sitting on him and then Rachel making him her own servant for his sex juice. Although he really would’ve preferred Gaby instead of Joana, but she was still his best friend and also the first girl he saw that would let him do this. And she still had some of the greatest smelling feet he could’ve imagined, second only to Gaby for obvious reasons.

He slowly shuffled to the extremely excited toes, he could feel his legs were still more than a little shaky from his time with Rachel but he powered through as he collapsed on the toe closest to him, the left big toe. He felt the small and almost microscopic beads of sweats go on and around his face. The smell around wasn’t as bad as when she pulled them right out of her shoes and socks but it still made John happy to be here and not with her family who’d tortured him, both aware and unaware he was in their presence. Both of them loved the other doing what the other did. Joana loved John’s curiosity about her feet and John loved the way Joana was so open about this fantasy of his.

After a few seconds of silence, Joana opened her mouth and asked him a question she’d had since last night.“Hey John, would ever get tired of being at woman’s feet? Like, ever?” John listened as Joana spoke in a somewhat of a sensual tone. He didn’t take note of the likely grave implications she was giving off. “Because I was thinking yesterday, what if you’re stuck like this forever? Being at my feet, Gaby’s feet and even Jenny’s would get a little, how do I put it? Boring maybe? No, you get excited every time we put our feet up to you. I think my question to you is, would you ever want to return to normal? Like, if you were stuck like this for the rest of your life, how would that affect your life? I mean, you won’t be able to live your own life. You’d be our slave forever. Maybe you’d end up in our shoes as we go on runs, go to school. I don’t know. But all I know is that you and Gaby can’t really be together while you’re this height.” That’s finally when John spoke up.

“What are you saying Joana?”

“I’m just saying that if you’re stuck like this forever, I don’t see how Gaby will stay with you. I don’t think she’ll like it when you two are in college or even out in the real world, shrunk. Sure, you can give her massages whenever she needs them but after that, what can you do?” Joana asked as she slowly raised her foot over John, making him be somewhat crushed by her toes.

Joana continued her small monologue as she slightly added more pressure to John’s tiny body. “John Gerald Cooper. I don’t think you understand.” John, seeing her face as she ‘yelled’ at him and he noticed she was starting to tear up a little bit. “I wanted you to be mine. When you and Gaby came to work yesterday and she said you weren’t only tiny, but that you loved feet and were dating her.” Joana’s voice began to crack as actual tears rolled down her face. “We’ve known each other for three years and I wanted us to be together. But no, you wanted to get with her. What does she have that I don’t? Great personality? A sense of humor? Oh, I get it. Because she has the best feet you’ve ever seen right? You’ve never once thought about us have you? Have you?!” By this point, John could feel the anger and aggression that Joana was putting on his small body. His bones and flesh began to slowly go down into the ground as Joana pressed deeper to further illustrate her point. “I let you cum on my feet and I don’t think Gaby has let you do the same thing. Has she? If you think about it, I’ve let you do more things to my feet than Gaby ever will.”

With the little air he had left in his lungs, he just spoke one sentence that he was surprised that she heard it. “No, she hasn’t.”

Joana then lifted her foot up, letting John breath and reform to what he was before. He took in gulps upon gulps of air as he was picked up to be brought to Joana’s crying face. “Wow, I don’t know what came over me. If I hurt you, I’m sorry. I just had this aggression that you didn’t pick me to your girl.”

John, rubbed his shoulder as he was placed on the countertop, wanting to say something to comfort her. To think, he came to her to get solitude from his time with her family, now he was comforting her. “Joana, I know we were close but I just don’t think we can be together. And I can forgive you yelling at me while you crushed me, just as long as you don’t try and break us up. I still want us to be friends and if you promise not to do this again, every once in awhile, I’ll worship your feet. I promise I won’t tell Gaby you like me and did all this.” Joana raised her head from her chest and smiled at John, showing him her bright smile.

“You’ll lick my feet, even after a run? Or a hard day at work? Any time I want.”

Hearing this, made John look at Joana with another smile. “Of course I would, anytime. I’ll even lick Jenny’s after a hard day. I’m here for all of you.”

“Alright. I guess I’ll take you back to Gaby. We didn’t even know you left.” Joana once again picked him and headed outside, looking at him with a smile. She opened the door and they both saw that Gaby and Jenny’s bodies around. Joana cleared her throat and the two girls rolled over to look at the pair. Gaby was the first to get up as she got to see John was in Joana’s hand instead in her shoe where she slept the whole night. She looked at them both with curiosity.

“John? Why are you with her and not sleeping in my shoe?” Gaby sarcastically said as she picked John up and brought him up to her still tired face. “Licking her feet?” Gaby looked at Joana who blushed as she closed the door. Gaby smiled at John who kissed him as all of a sudden, there was a knock on the door. Gaby sealed her fist almost instantly as she turned around to see Rachel at the door holding a pan.

“Hey, you three want breakfast or what?” Rachel asked as she saw her sister and her friends looking at her. “I made blueberry pancakes.”

“What happened to mom?” Joana asked.

“She got hurt doing yoga, again. So I made pancakes for you, dork and your friends. They’re sitting on the table.” Rachel moved aside as Jenny and her sister walked passed her and waited until Gaby was about to exit the room. Rachel put her hand up and blocked Gaby from leaving the room. “You got your little friend right?”

Gaby’s heart sank as she realized what Rachel was talking about. Or really, who she was referring to. “W-What do you mean? Little friend?”

“You can relax Gaby. Let me see him.” Gaby slowly uncurled her hands and let Rachel see the person she’d tortured and humiliated before. As soon as Gaby’s palm was open, Rachel waved to John who still had more than a few bad memories of her. “Hey little guy, remember me?” John just shook his head as he slowly backed to Gaby’s thumb for support just in case Rachel tried to grab him once more. “ I had some time with him and he told me that you two were together and that he needed to get in my sister’s room. I didn’t believe him at first but after some time, he kept repeating that he wanted to be with you. When he passed out, I left him by the door for one of you to find him.”

“Passed out from what? What did you do to him?” Gaby asked as she brought John closer to her.

“Well, when I first saw him, I thought he was a little pervert coming to spy on you girls. I picked him up and I may or may not have made him cum in my mouth, on my feet and other places before he passed out. I’ll tell you now, my mom does not like bugs or guys she doesn’t know in her house so I think he was really lucky to be found by me and not her. And if I hurt you too bad little guy, I’m sorry. Just thought you were a tiny little pervert that wanted to spy on us.” Rachel then walked away and headed to the kitchen, letting the pair look at one another.

“Gaby, I’m sorry.” John said as they walked over to Joana’s bed. “I had a nightmare and when I woke up, you weren’t here so I went out there to find you but I got caught up with Joana’s mom and then her sister noticed me and made me do all those things. Horrible things. All to get back to you.”

“John, don’t say that word. None of that was your fault.” Gaby set him down on the bed as she looked at him. “I wasn’t here when you needed me most and that’s my fault.” Gaby then looked at John. “You wanna go somewhere? I can make it up to you. I promise, it’ll just be me and you. No Joana, no Jenny, and I promise no torture from older sisters. It’ll be a great end to a great weekend with you at this size. Here, let me set this appointment. I think you’ll enjoy it.”

“What are you planning?”

Gaby winked at John as she pulled out her phone. “I’ve been wanting to get one for a few days. You’ll really appreciate being this size while I do this.”

“You mean?” Gaby nodded as she started dialing and nodded as both of knew where they would going next. “Oh yes!”

----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed the read. If you want to leave a review about what you liked or what you might want to see in the coming chapters.