- Text Size +
Sorry for the delay, almost three weeks since the last update. Anyway, that last we saw John, he was almost back safe until Rachel spotted him...what will this spell for him and his journey back to Gaby?

Trouble most likely

-----------------------------------------------------------

John thought he was in the clear as he saw the still slightly open door of Joana’s room. The nightmare was short lived and he could go back to relaxing with Gaby until they left. He could almost taste freedom until more quakes appeared. He looked up and saw that Rachel had returned back to the hall. He ran as fast as he could to the door but was stopped by a massive foot coming down on the floor. The sheer force of Rachel stomping her foot on the ground caused John to fly back a few feet. As he started to get up, he whispered something to himself.

“This isn’t over.”

He looked up and saw that Rachel was now fully aware of his existence. He could deal with that, she might just think he was common bug that got in the house. But that’s not what happened. He looked further to her face where, chillingly, she had a smile going from ear to ear. It sent chills down his spine as Rachel locked eyes with him. Her bright blue eyes made John’s legs solid as stone, and no matter how much he wanted to move and run, he couldn’t. It was terrifying to say the least as the goddess before him started to reach for him. John wanted to just run away as fast as he could but he knew even going full speed towards Joana’s door, Rachel would be able to catch him without much effort on her part. For him, it’d be easier to just let Rachel grab him, hope she realizes that he wasn’t just a mere bug to release him when he told her how he knew her sister and the other girls staying here.

“What do have we here?” Rachel snatched John up without much thought or effort on her part, standing up as she began to look closer at the tiny John. “Oh, even better than what I thought. A tiny person. Tell me little guy, can you speak?” John nodded as he was put in Rachel’s open palm. “Alright, then why are you in this house little one? You know, my mother has a thing against bugs and strangers in her house. A bug person would definitely fall into at least one of those categories. Right? Better start explaining or else I might do some things you’d probably not want.”

John sighed as he tried to keep his cool. If could play his cards right, he could have Rachel hand deliver him to Gaby, unharmed. He just had to keep his fear to a minimum. “Well, I’m a friend of your sister’s. We go to the same school together. And I promise, I wasn’t peeping on anyone here, especially not you. I promise, if you just let me talk to your sister and her friends, everything will make sense.” John wanted to keep Rachel out of the loop as best he could. Not telling her about how he and Gaby were together and especially how he was interested in feet.

Rachel then turned on her heels, and headed to the bathroom. Where it all started. “Well I guess I could bring you to my bratty sister and her friends but I have some questions of my own. And while I’m this size and you’re this size, I’m the one that’s in charge. Got it? Well, if you don’t, I guess I’ll have to teach you a lesson.” Rachel stepped inside the bathroom and set John on the cold, countertop. “Now, let’s see. What to do with you? Oh, this looks like it could be tons of fun. Here we go.” Rachel said as she popped down a thing of unminted floss right in front of John. He looked up to see the all too sinister smile Rachel had on. John had a good idea what she was planning, and he knew he wouldn’t like it. “I think your tiny brain can figure out what exactly I’m planning to do with you. Now, you can make it easy on yourself and lay down willingly. Or you can fight me.” Rachel closed the shelf and bent over to John, who had been looking at her stomach the entire time she was looking for more things to torture him. “Either way, it makes no difference to me. So what’s your choice little man?” Rachel looked at John as he got on his back. “Smart choice. Now, let’s get this started.”

After a few minutes of Rachel putting the floss around his body while he didn’t struggle, mainly to keep Rachel happy. Then, he was lifted up by his feet and brought near her breasts. He looked up, as painful as it was to see her still smiling face. “What are you going to do to me now?”

“Oh yeah, my questions.” Rachel then brought John higher to her face, still letting him hang upside down. Soon, he was right in front of her lips. Even in the morning, Rachel had to look good. She was wearing makeup and lipstick that was a very subtle pink. “First question, why are you in this house? Ahh, before you answer little one, one thing. If you say an answer that I don't like, let's just say that you won't like where I'll put you for a bit. So shoot, why are you here?”

John stuttered as he thought of any answers that would be good enough for Rachel. Even telling her the truth might lead her to be curious as to what he enjoyed and what he didn’t. Telling her the fact that he came with Gaby, was dating her and that all this was for her to have fun with the tiny version of himself. He then began to try and make up a lie as to why he was here to tell her. But all of the ones he came up with seemed like they would put him in hot water with the goddess that was staring at him for an answer. He was starting to panic now. He had to come up with something or risk punishment from Rachel. He could only imagine what she would do to him when he gave an answer she deemed incorrect. Even if it was the truth. He’d found that reading through many stories of tiny people who get caught by giant woman, the girls would never listen to the people they caught. They only listened if they were kind and gentle to the tiny people. And Rachel wasn’t exactly what one would think of as gentle.

“I was shrunk a few days ago, near here and I thought I could find help here. I saw your sister last night and I knew she might able to help me get back to normal. Just get me to her and her friends and I’ll be out of your hair, I promise.” John said, wanting Rachel to just let him go. After all, being tied up with floss wasn't exactly what he had planned going into this.

“Mhmm. Then why did I find you looking at my mother while she did her yoga? Explain that little friend of Joana. Oh that's right little guy, you can't because you were here to spy on the girls you claim to know. That's strike one. And that means you're going to places on and in my body that you might not want to go to.” Rachel then brought John up and over her mouth, letting all the blood rush to his head. Unfortunately, this made the goddess holding him by a literal thread think that he was getting turned on by this action of him being directly above her massive mouth. “Are you kidding me? You’re turned on by this? I can now see why you got this size. Turned on by giant women is that it?” Rachel just laughed as she licked her lips, letting John see the raw power her tongue had over him. Not that it was a surprise to him. He’d been close enough to Jenny’s that was terrifying and he was even inside Jasmine’s for quite a bit. Seeing the place and monster he would be with, John’s heart began to race. Rachel had the rightful cause to just end him right then and there. Swallow him, let him digest in her stomach for the remainder of his shrunken existence. Or maybe she’d crush him underneath her powerful teeth, make his death quick and nearly painless but Rachel had other plans.

“Well if you want to be in my mouth, why would I give you that satisfaction?” Rachel lowered John as well as correcting her head to be straightforward. “I’m thinking of something much more...fitting for you.” Rachel then brought John down near her chest where her breasts were sticking out of her chest. Her black shirt tried to hide the massive breasts but they was still some skin being shown to the tiny man. She then started moving, Rachel opened the bathroom door and walked across the hall to her room. From there, Rachel closed her bedroom door, put John on her nightstand and headed over to her bed. This left John confused as to what Rachel was planning as he watched Rachel walk towards her bed, bending over as she reached for something on top. John’s erection began to form, even up against the floss. This whole situation was beginning to get him hard.

Rachel then returned to John and bent over to have her mouth directly in front of him as she liked her lips, letting the giant pink serpent go from John’s left to his right. His heart was pounding as he wondered what the college age woman would do to him. Would she kill him? Make him her slave until he grew back? Suddenly, Rachel reached over and cut John free from his floss prison, letting her see his bare body in full. He blushed even more as the erection he started to have in the last few minutes.

“So little man, you like my mouth right?” Rachel whispered as to not alert the others in the house and also shatter John’s eardrums. “I’m willing you to let you go to your goal, my sister and her friends if you do something for me.” This confused the tiny man as Rachel continued to speak, hoping her word would make more sense. “I want you to give me something special that no one in this house can.” Rachel opened her mouth, letting another swarm of her morning breath be inhaled by the tiny man. She let her tongue dangle as it hit the table, making some spittle land on the tiny John. Seeing the massive beast that moved so elegantly yet so rough. John would catch every little movement Rachel’s tongue would do, letting the master of the beast herself give out the rest of her plans for the little guy. “In the bathroom, you got a little red from being near my mouth so to let you near your desires. If you can blow your load onto my mouth, really onto my tongue. You understand, right?” John nodded with embarrassment and shame beginning to show. “You will cum on my tongue until your little dick is all out, only then will I let you go to your special place. Now get over here and start before I just eat you right here.” Rachel intimidated John like no other girl had ever done before. Yes, he’d been in a mouth and around a few before as well as blown his load onto Joana’s soles but this time was different. Joana cheered him on when he did it because they were really close friends, so close that they could be dating but with Rachel, John barely knew her. To him, it was humiliating to jerk into her mouth. But to get back to Gaby and her warm embrace, he had to do this demining task. He took a deep breath of Rachel’s morning breath and started walking towards the ever moving beast.

Once she saw that the little John was compiling with her task, Rachel opened her mouth and let the tiny man walk up to her extreaming salivated tongue. She hadn’t eaten since last night nor brushed her teeth yet so she knew the tiny man would be up against some rough odds. Rachel saw that he was already getting hard from being in his floss prison and she wanted a snack. Maybe his sex juice would be her early morning snack, maybe if she didn’t like what he offered her tongue, he’d be her snack. If there was one day that John would have to give his all, it would have to be now. Or else he would take the plunge down to Rachel’s hungry stomach.

John then stopped within inches of the tongue presented to him, his feet getting coated in her slick salvia. It made his skin crawl but he didn’t have time for the feeling of being nothing more than Rachel’s cum slave. He just closed his eyes, lowered his hands to his crotch and started to jerk his meat, back and forth. Each stroke would get John a little closer to his climax. He tried his best to imagine the thing he was jerking off to wasn’t the mouth of Joana’s older sister but instead of something a bit more ‘pleasant’ for him. He imagined that he was back with the love of his life, Gaby. He smiled as he imagined that he was back in her room, still tiny as ever but with Gaby’s feet fresh from a run or maybe from a long day of school. Gaby would encourage John, saying he was a good slave to her, that she absolutely loved the feeling of dominating him with her sweaty feet. It made John forget he was jerking onto a goddesses tongue rather than his dream girl’s feet. Then, when he opened his eyes, he woke up from this dream world and back into reality to see he’d let his load land on to Rachel’s tongue. His fantasy being back with Gaby was short lived as he pictured the one thing that would get him out of this mess quicker. His legs were starting to become weak from the liquid spilling out onto Rachel’s massive tongue.

And after a few moments of silence, Rachel brought her tongue back into her mouth. John watched the giant face of Rachel slosh his load around her mouth, really letting it mix in with her saliva. Then, after a few minutes of silence, Rachel swallowed the glob of spit with microscopic cum load John gave her. She looked right at him and smirked. “After all that moaning and groaning, that’s what you give me?” Rachel plucked John off the table and looked at him with fire in her eyes. “I didn’t expect the kinds of loads I got in high school but,” Rachel sighed as she put John at the foot of her bed. “If you really want to get to the girls in that room, you’ll have to cum until you pass out. And when you wake up, you will return to be my cum slave. For as long as I want. Now cum slave, get your juices on my soles. I know from experience that jizz is the best kind of moisturizer.”

Rachel winked as she she brought John the very same feet he'd admired in the hallway, back before he was caught up in all this. Now, he was inches away from them, being told to jizz on them. He didn't know if he could give another load for Rachel. After the stress he'd been having just this morning, it was almost a miracle that he gave her what little he could to her. And now, he was trapped with her. Maybe Gaby would see he was gone, wonder where he went off to and only then, he’d be with her again. Until then, he’ll have to settle with his imagination as he began stroking once more. Each time, he’d hope this was just another nightmare and that all this wasn’t real.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading, if you enjoyed this story, please be sure to leave a review and give me a follow on Twitter if you like. It's @Toxenisfun2