- Text Size +
John gets to experience some yoga time with Abigail, how will he fair while she goes about this morning workout?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abigail walked out of her room, wearing a pair of tight, blue yoga pants and a bra to match while she was also holding onto a yoga DVD case from the early two thousands. She stepped out of her room and headed to the living room, but as she took her first few steps out into the hallway, she felt a small bump in the hallway carpet. She stopped as she inspected the carpet, not even bothering to look at the bottoms of her feet to check what she stepped on. She looked at the carpet and found what she assumed was the tiny thing she stepped on. A small, exposed piece of the carpet that needed to be pushed back in. She sighed as she headed to the living room where she saw her oldest daughter sitting on the couch. She just looked at her as she locked eyes with her.

“Rachel, you know what I told you earlier. While Gaby and Jenny are staying here, you will have some clothes on.” Rachel then got up and headed to her room. “Fine. Have fun and don’t hurt yourself this time. Got it?” Rachel then left for her room, leaving her mother alone as she walked over to the TV where she popped her instructional yoga video into the TV. She then sat down on the ground, letting her legs stretch on the carpet, letting the soles rest while they faced the hallway. While Abigail was so focused on the video that was beginning to start up, she didn’t even feel the struggles that John was giving off trying escape the smooth skin of her soles.

For the tiny John, just the short trip of Abigail walking only a few feet was painful to say the least. He was never directly stepped on quite like this. Sure, there was his time in Gaby’s sandal and sneaker as well as when his ‘bullies’ stomped on him. Now with a mature woman like Abigail, she weighed just a tiny bit more, not enough to make her fat or anything but it was just enough weight for John to basically scream out in pain at every chance she let him. Now, when he and the feet he was attached to were facing the TV, he tried to get at least his arm out of the soft flesh. Then, he felt the sole begin to stretch out as well as himself. He was attached to Abigail's sole for the time being and couldn't be anything about it. He struggled as he felt the woman’s fingers get closer and closer to his face. On top of that, on his left and right side of his head, he saw the long, delicate purple fingertips. One of the fingers even got so close to his arm, the sharp dagger like nail began cut into his arm. He screamed out in pain, hoping Gaby or Joana would hear his cries out for help. But they weren’t coming. The girls had gone back to sleep, leaving him alone with the two women who had no idea he was even alive at their mercy.

John suddenly felt the feet he was attached to begin to move. And it wasn’t downward like he expected either. He assumed Abigail was standing up and expected to be stood on for a while until she peeled his flat corpse when he suffocated as she stood still as she finished the yoga session but that's not what the goddess mother had planned. Weather John was or wasn't on her feet, Abigail continued on with her yoga. She brought her feet to be underneath the two globes that seemed eerily familiar to Rachel’s behind. John's mind rushed as he was still attached to her feet but on top of that, he was looking at Abigail's ass. The orbs soon locked onto the soles, trapping John between a literal rock and a hard place. The rock being her feet and the hard place was Abigail’s smooth booty.

John continued to struggle to escape his prison but there was no way he was going to get out of this, especially since the goddess he was attached to had began to sweat. Even after she showered, with all the lotion and shampoo she put on before she stepped on him, the sweat starting out sweet like lemons on the feet but it wasn’t the same for her ass. The sweat was never sweet when he arrived near them. The warmth was insane, lending well with the sweat the seemed like Abigail was aware of his existence and this was her way of ‘punishing’ him for invading her house. At least, he hoped his presence was still unknown to both goddesses. If even one of them knew he was here, there goes the last day of his tiny life. When he regrew, he’d be naked in front of older woman who would be just as confused as he was. The embarrassment of a lifetime. He had to get out of the clutches of Abigail and go unnoticed by them to get to his protectors. As for now, Abigail was just getting started with her yoga. And she wasn’t going to stop until she she was hungry. Unfortunately for John, she wasn’t about ready for breakfast. Not yet.

Abigail was watching the video closely as she sat on her knee, her butt getting close to her feet. She took a deep sigh in as she listened for the next pose the video wanted her to do. “Ok, ladies, next we’re going to do the classic position, the half frog pose. It may be difficult but I know you can do it.” Abigail saw the position the female instructor was doing. She was lying down on her stomach as she brought her left leg onto her butt, leaning backwards as she reached for foot, as she sighed out in a little bit of both pain and pleasure. “Just like this ladies, don't worry about not being able to do this, especially if this is your first time doing yoga.” Abigail smirked as she got on her stomach and replicated the same position, bringing her left foot on her butt as she sighed, letting the euphoric feeling of the stretch swarm around her body, letting out a deep sigh.

Down at her feet, John was still struggling to get free. Every move he made seemingly did the opposite effect, pushing his deeper into the other flesh he was between. Somehow, instead of being on the mature woman’s soles, he was now on her butt which wouldn’t be too bad for some people. Being attached to a gigantic rump for some with the same interests as him would be simply orgasmic but not for him. There were two reasons for him being this size. Gaby and her feet. He wasn’t exactly interested in being attached to Joana’s mother’s backside. Especially while she was doing yoga. It was definitely one activity that had the person use their buttocks a lot. More than John would want. He didn’t want anything to do with this woman and her yoga session, but he had no choice but to participate. Especially since he was now face first into her cheek which extended outwards for a few dozen feet for the tiny man. Every little drop of sweat, or anything that came close to Abigail’s bottom would go to John. And after using most of his strength and energy trying to escape her feet, he was now helplessly stuck to the cheek for the tiny being.

As Abigail adjusted herself to the position she desired, her feet were pulled away for the briefest of seconds while John was let onto her butt, still face first in the shorts fabric. He had no choice but to breathe the stale, sweaty air that Abigail had given him as she did her morning workout. Even then, the air was few and far between as his face was nearly flat to the butt. Then he felt pressure from his behind. It was warm, and not comforting in the slightest. Then, he realized what the pressure was. It was the all too familiar feeling of a sweaty sole on his back. Every few seconds, the foot of Abigail would move ever so slightly, causing his crotch to rub against the globes he was on. The rubbing from her foot had caused him to get an erection, and weather he wanted it or not, it was happening. The constant rubbing from Abigail's feet made his erection rub on the shorts. He tried his hardest to fight it but it was unfortunate for him that it rubbed constantly. And after the rubbing for what seemed like forever, it disappeared. John gave a sigh of relief as he could feel his erection vanish. Then something worse than anything he’d probably experienced while at this size. Abigail had unfortunately had started to sit down, letting all her weight rest on her bottom, crushing John even more than when he was stomped on by Jasmine and Callie. Then, it was just a few pounds of force at a time but now, the full force of Abigail’s body was on top of him. She wasn’t a big woman, she was actually quite the opposite. Her weight wasn’t too much for the normal person but for the fraction of an inch John, it was painful to say the least.

Abigail struggled to keep the position for a few minutes, letting her foot rub against her voluptuous bottom as she felt something on there. It was soft yet firm, but she couldn’t exactly look down as the video continued to go on. The instructor sat down on her butt so Abigail did the same, unknowingly crushing the tiny John. She could’ve sworn too that she had heard a small yelp as she brought her weight to the ground. She looked around her, expecting to see either Rachel or one of the girls, looking at her weird but she was alone in the room. She turned back to the television and saw the instructor in a pose that the screen called ‘Half lord of the fish’. “Alright ladies, this one is a sort of complex pose. We’ll hold this pose for a bit, and it’s great if you need to pop your back and relax for bit. And if it hurts, take a break, pause this video and we’ll wait.” Abigail nodded as she brought her right leg over her left, letting all of her weight rest on the cheek that John was trapped on.

All of Abigail’s weight made John’s body want to literally explode, finally ending this nightmare once and for all. He screamed as loud as he could, but the weight of her bottom kept his screams quiet to the goddess he was underneath. He just wanted this to all to end. Weather Abigail found him alive or if by some miracle, his body popped, making this part of his dream end, he’d be ecstatic for it to end. But with the magic spell Haley put on him, he was indestructible to anything thrown at him so far. To him, there were better ways to go rather than under the mother of Joana. Even getting swallowed and digested by Jasmine seemed like a much better way to go than the pressure and heat of his current predicament.

Abigail then began to rub her butt up against the carpet, also rubbing John’s back, letting him get a large carpet burn as the goddess rubbed back and forth. He would’ve screamed out in pain but the worst wasn’t the burns he was getting right now, no. Then, something unexpected happened. Abigail stood up, leaving John on the ground and off her behind. He sighed and smiled as he watched the giantess leave his field of view. He could already feel his body starting to reform itself into it’s natural shape. He laughed as he stood up, his legs reshaping faster than his arms. “I’m free. I can get back to Gaby now.” John was about to take his first step until Abigail’s meaty heel stopped right in front of him. He looked up and around him, spotting the reason Abigail had stood up. He looked over to his right and saw Rachel’s all too familiar feet hundreds of yards from him, in reality only being a few from the goddess. He stumbled and fell over, still a tad weak from his time under Abigail. He then saw Rachel walk towards him and Abigail, the latter moving out of the way. The nightmare wasn’t over just yet.

“Mom, what’s wrong? Did you pull a muscle doing yoga again? I thought Joana and I said not to go past your limit. Which video were you watching this time?” Rachel pulled the DVD out and saw that it was the same one from before when she pulled another muscle. “Mom, I know you want to look good after dad left but you don’t have to try to kill yourself doing it.” Rachel nearly crushed John as she walked to her mother who was heading to the kitchen.

“I know but I just want to be limber for the next guy who will walk out of our lives, damn your father. All we did was love each other and he just leaves.” Abigail reached for a cup as she filled it with water to drink.

“Mom, go lay down in your room. You’re hurt and we don’t need you to be broken. Come on, I’ll get you some Advil and you’ll get some bed rest. A few hours should help.” Rachel grabbed her mother by the arm and walked her to her room at the end of the hall. Both of their feet crossed paths with the tiny John who stood still, making sure to not get stepped on by Abigail once more or Rachel. He’d learned his lesson from before. Watching both of them leave his sight down the hall, he followed behind as he headed to Joana’s room, the one place he wanted to return to.

“Thanks hon, I think I can get back into bed from here. And I already have Advil from the last time.” Abigail then entered her room by herself as her daughter closed the door behind her. Rachel then turned around and headed to her room, keeping her head down as before when she was walking her mother to her room, she noticed something on the ground. Something tiny running around the floor. She didn’t want to scare her mother to risk hurting her any further. She thought it was bug she could step on and get rid of but as she looked on the ground to find the tiny thing, until she found it by her door. It looked like it was looking for something. Rachel bent over, squatting down near the tiny thing. Her toes within inches of stepping on the tiny ‘bug’. It wasn’t until she got closer to the thing that her curiosity sprung up to incredible levels. Only three words escaped Rachel’s mouth as her jaw dropped from her new discovery.

“Oh my god….”

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, please leave a review and if you want, please be sure to give me a follow on Twitter(@Toxenisfun2), there you'll see updates on this story as well as any other stories.