- Text Size +
Hot off the heels of his nightmare, John goes out exploring the house, trying to find comfort in his girlfriend. Will he find her or something worse?

------------------------------------------------------------------------


John woke up screaming. Was it a dream? Gaby wasn't swallowed alive? He looked to his right and saw that Gaby's massive form was gone but Jenny and Joana were still fast asleep. He looked at the clock on the nightstand near the bed and it read ‘8:13’. He sighed and began to think about what his dream meant. Or should he say nightmare. He hopped out of the shoe bed he’d been sleeping in for the night and onto the floor, hearing the sounds of the shower running near by. John knew Gaby was one for morning showers so that’s exactly where he headed. After he had the nightmare of the century, John needed some time to vent the traumatic events that he experienced with her.

He headed out to the door, walking passed the three girls shoes by the door. Gaby’s blue sneaker was the farthest one from the door. John had some ‘great’ memories from the time he was in there while Gaby walked here for a little bit. Next to those was Jenny's. Even the black shoes she wore showed that she was incredibly shy. While the other shoes were just kicked around with the socks that matched with the corresponding shoe, Jenny’s was organized. Four socks were just laid around the floor, sort of like a mini maze for the tiny John as he continued his adventure to the door. But Jenny’s shoes and socks were together, the latter being stuffed into the former. The socks were just barely visible from where John was standing but they were still able to be seen by the tiny man on the ground. He then thought back to his nightmare and how that Jenny had to him she knew that he was secretly disgusted by the stench that he smelled last night. Truth was, Jenny was extremely self conscious about the way her feet smelled, even after her time with the tiny John. She was so self conscious about them that she wanted to hide the smell from her friends that she stuffed her socks into her shoes to suppress the smell. John couldn’t shake the feeling of guilt. He turned around to see Jenny’s toes peeping out of the blanket she had. John had the idea of just running towards her toes and worshiping them until she woke up as an apology. Weather or not she or any of the girls would know what he would be apologizing for. It wasn't like they had the same dream he had.

He then scrapped the idea as he heard singing coming from the shower. He ran to the door, and crawled underneath it to see the hardwood floor. He looked directly in front of him and saw the open door with some high budget shoes laid out across the floor of that room. It was Joana's mother, Abigail's room. John had never talked or really seen to her, out of fear that she'd think he was dating her daughter. Joana had told John that her dad had up and abandoned the three of them alone. Joana described his disappearance four years ago as mysterious and out of the blue. It seemed as though he just got up in the middle of the night and left, only taking the clothes on his back while leaving everything else. The family wondered exactly what happened to him and since then, Abigail had a slight animosity towards any guy who had an interest in her two daughters. So that made John being spotted by her a guaranteed nightmare. They might assume he’s a common bug, stomp on him, and toss him away before he could explain that he was a normal person. On the other hand, they could find him and toss him out just because he was tiny man, thinking he was peeping on the girls in the house.

John was about to head out to the hallway and go to the bathroom across the way until she heard a door open up. He ducked down to the floor as he saw the bare feet come within his face, making him back up a tiny bit. The humongous, meaty heel of this strange pair of feet came within inches of crushing him. He held his breath to not be noticed as he looked up the goddess’s legs and saw that the girl, who he now knew was Rachel, Joana's twenty year old sister. John had only seen her a few times when he was younger. He never thought he'd be at her feet simply because he never saw her like her sister or especially Gaby. Since she was older than him, Rachel was the like the forbidden girl he wouldn’t and couldn't go near even if he was into her. Even when she wore the most revealing set of shoes she owned, John wouldn't dare look down out of fear of being seen as creepy to the older aged girl. Now that he was at her feet, he had no choice but to look as well as smell them as he tried his hardest to ignore. The smell wasn't strong like the other feet he had interacted with over the weekend. In fact, it was more stall than ripe like the others. As to be expected from a pair of feet that weren't shrouded in layers of warmth overnight.

Further up Rachel’s legs, only had a pair of white underwear covering the two round globes and it was all John could see. The firm orbs made him want to keep looking at her wonderful body which stood still until she walked to the same door John was about to head to. He watched her elegant and thin legs walk to the door, giving him a small display as she slowly yet sexually gave John a show that made him red with excitement. Her soles were like nothing he'd seen before. Even Gaby's weren't comparable to the soles before him. His mind raced as it wanted to just run up to them, and just worship them like a slave to her. Her arch was perfect, the toes were causing the sole to be perfectly wrinkled. Much like when he wanted worship Jenny’s feet, he fought the urges that his body wanted. He closed his eyes as he heard Rachel knock on the door. He didn't want to look up and risk actually going to her soles. What would happen if she found him? Make him her little slave until he grew back? It might be good now, as he was just a casual observer but ten, twelve hours of torture from Rachel made him rethink looking up until she left. He even covered his ears just to be safe. He wasn’t taking any chances of his base instincts causing him to do something stupid.

As Rachel knocked on the door, she didn’t notice the tiny man on the floor staring at her feet as she was too busy focused on the wanting to relive herself from the long night she had. She knocked on the door, still hearing the shower going. ‘She always takes long showers.’ She thought as she moved her hand over to the doorknob, turned it and it didn’t budge one bit. She sighed as she headed over to the living room where she would wait until the bathroom was open and available. Leaving John and his curiosity alone. She knew who was in the shower, but he still assumed it was Gaby.

As soon as he felt the earthquakes of Rachel leave the area, John opened his eyes and crawled out from under the Joana’s door to head to the bathroom. He ran as fast as he could, staying low to ground in case Rachel came back or worse, Abigail found him. That way, he could easily duck to the ground, his skin color almost matching the carpet in the hallway. Lying down was his one and only chance to not be spotted by the two people in the house he would rather not be seen by.

After about a minute or two of running, John was at the underside of the door. At his tiny size, he could see some steam from the shower fizzle out into the cool air of the rest of the house. He could feel the heat, or what was left of it as it fit back into the air around him. From the steam that was being released, he was already sweating. He then got on the floor and crawled his way underneath the door, just like he did with Joana’s. Going from the carpeted floor to the slick tiled floor with condensation. He looked to his left and saw the counter top, with some space near the floor for him to hide if necessary. John then looked directly in front of him to see the tub, covered by the sheet, was the shape of a woman, obviously. Something was off about the shape. He knew Gaby's body shape, and she wasn't nearly as tall as the figure inside the shower. But his curiosity got the better of him as he walked passed assortments of clothing. None of them matched what Gaby was wearing when they feel asleep. That's when things went bad to worse.

He heard the shower begin to turn off, the curtain was pulled back to reveal the massive body of Abigail. Her breasts were dripping wet as the water traveled further down her smooth body. John was stunned as he backed up as Abigail walked out of the shower, her massive and wet feet coming towards him. The quakes and splashes of water made John snap out of his hesitant state. He was going to turned around until a large shadow was already above him. Fortunately, it wasn’t Abigail’s foot like John thought. She was leaning over, letting the storm of water come down on him. She then unlocked the door and called out to the hallway. “Rachel? You need to use the bathroom?” Abigail then reached for a towel, noticing in the corner of her eye, she thought she noticed a tiny thing run by her foot. She even lifted her foot as she threw the towel on her body out of fear. But she then realized it might’ve been a rogue shadow of hers.


Near Abigail’s feet, John was catching his breath as he tried his best to avoid the sight of the overprotective mother. He didn’t want to find out her policy on bugs in her house if he was noticed so as soon as she opened the door and called out to Rachel, he ran to cover underneath the sink. From there, he could see the wrinkles and veins on the top side of her feet, signifying she was much older than the other girls he’d seen this weekend. More mature. John’s heart was beating fast as he thought where Gaby was and how he could get back to her and the others without being noticed. He’d just have to wait until Abigail was gone as well as Rachel to even have a chance to get back to Joana’s room. And that’s just escape the bathroom, the second phase was to cross the hallway. He’d just have to be patient.

Rachel heard her mom call her from the bathroom so she got off the couch and walked over to the door, but as she did so, she bumped into Gaby who was walking from the kitchen, getting water for herself. “Oh hey, Gaby right?” She nodded as Rachel continued to walk to the door. “Joana won’t shut up about you and this guy, I can’t remember his name. I think it’s something like James or something. Seen him before, he’s kind of cute. Better snatch him up before someone else does.” Gaby wanted to correct her but as soon as she was about to, Rachel and Abigail were looking at her, the latter being half naked, only wearing towel to cover her private area.

“I’ll be going.” Gaby said awkwardly as she walked passed the pair and into the room, not making a peep to not wake the apparent trio up from their slumber.

Meanwhile, John was stuck between two goddesses that had no clue he was at their feet on the ground. And it might’ve been best if both parties ignored one another. At least, for the time being that’s what John wanted. He wanted to get back to Gaby ASAP without much intervention from these two. And he could even hear her voice as she closed the door to his goal.

He reached out, a useless effort as the door closed with Abigail about to leave, but not before giving her eldest daughter a small piece of her mind about what she was wearing. “Rachel, what have I told you about walking around wearing only your underwear and bra? Especially when Joana has friends over?” Rachel just shrugged it off as she closed the door, sealing John inside until she left.

John sealed his eyes as he heard Rachel sit down on the toilet. Her massive body basically plopping down on the seat. She let out a large sigh as she started to relieve herself as she started to play on her phone to pass the time. The liquid hitting the porcelain bowl made John’s skin crawl. And to make things worse, it was the only thing he could hear. Sure, there was the clicking of her phone but it was mainly the sounds of Rachel urinating that he could hear. Chilling was all he could describe it as.

Then, it stopped. The liquid hitting the bowl turned into the liquid splashing in the water. John stood up as he saw Rachel’s underwear yanked up her legs as she stood up, letting him see her feet once more. She had a similar skin tone to her younger sister, but her feet were slightly larger. Understandable considering the fact that Rachel was about to turn twenty one in a few weeks. She had a whole five years on the girls as well as John. He watched her toes wiggle once more, his boner beginning to form once again but he again suppressed his urges to run out to her perfect feet. He watched their owners walk out the door, leaving it open for an easy escape back to the room. He didn't have to suffer too long in the bathroom like he thought he would. He got up from underneath the sink and headed out into the hallway, seeing the target door open slightly. Just enough so that he could walk right into the room with having to crawl.

He check the left first, and saw Rachel with her feet propped up on a footstool, her soft looking soles almost directly facing him. He licked his lips but he held still with his mission. Then, the right. It was nothing but a wall and the slightly open door that Abigail had went into. He was safe. He took a deep breath and ran as fast as he could but even when he was running his top speed, it would take a hot minute to get to the other side.

About halfway across, he took a small breather, looking around him to make sure no one was coming. He turned to the left and looked at the absolute size of the house. It was even taller than any goddess he'd seen, except maybe only the ones in his nightmare. He was so lost in the fantasy of imagining the goddess Gaby would be if she was the size of an entire country that he wasn’t even aware of the fact the the door behind him had opened. It was too late for him to move as the goddess fantasy he had was interrupted by foot falls. He turned around to see the most powerful sole he'd ever seen.

“Oh fuc-”


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed the latest chapter of The Dream Girl. For those of you who wanted to drift away from Gaby and the girls, the next few chapters will have John play with Abigail and Rachel.