- Text Size +
A lot of fun writing this chapter and I hope you enjoy as much as I did making it. Some vore, mouthplay, normal sized foot worship(for a bit), and feet. A little mix of everything in this chapter.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________



It seemed like heaven. The air was fresh, the water clear blue as John looked at his now normal sized girlfriend. They were no longer two different sizes like a few days before. They were vacationing on a beach near Gaby's house, and it was just them sitting together, alone on the beach as the sun set behind them. Gaby was in a bright blue two piece bikini, sitting on a long chair letting John massage her sore feet on the sand while she played on her phone. She was busy texting Joana and Jenny about how John was treating her tired feet after the hard work week they’ve had since John had gotten back to normal size. They continued to ask when, or if John was ever going to return to his small size to treat their feet once more but neither Gaby nor John knew if the one person who made him this size would ever return. Every day since he grew back on Sunday, they’ve sort of harassed them both, specifically John, practically begging him to take off their shoes and worship them right then and there. He assumed that since he did such a great job for them over the weekend, they were like crack addicts except the crack was the feeling of having his tongue going on the soles, toes or anything they felt like him going for when they were alone. Just the two of them.

“You're doing a great job John. It seems you learned a few new tricks since Monday. Playing with Joana and Jenny I see. Maybe a little too much.” John listened to her as he began to suck on her toes, making her moan slightly, silencing her. She bit her lip as the goosebumps worked her way up her body. “I guess I can let it slide if you keep it up. Mhmmmmm, just like that.”

John smiled as he listened to Gaby begin to moan from John's tongue begin to go up and down her soles. “Like that? You like that?” Suddenly, the feet he was licking disappeared, almost like Gaby had yanked her foot right out of his clutches. He opened his eyes to see that Gaby was gone and he wasn't at the beach anymore. He was in a dark room and he was no longer in his bathing suit. He was naked. John began to yell out for Gaby, wondering where he was and where she had gone off to. Maybe, this was an alien abduction. Aliens curious about human sexuality. After all, John of all humans was probably the one specimen that aliens might want to experiment on. But aliens, this was not.

“Gaby? Where am I? Where are you?” Then, a bright light ignited high above him. And then some earthquakes began to come towards him. After a few seconds, John's ears were suddenly assaulted by the echos of two feminine giggles. They weren’t any really familiar until one of them began to speak and this sent chills down his spine. It was Jasmine.

“Now that you got his little friend, can I have the little man himself?” Jasmine soon can into the light, bigger than she was when John met her a few days prior. John knew he was much, much smaller than when he was with Gaby and their friends. He guessed back then, he was about an inch or a maybe even half an inch at the most. But now he felt near microscopic compared to the massive feet that came close to crushing him to a smear when Jasmine stopped centimeters from him. Even her pinkie toe made John feel very insignificant. It towered over John’s head, similar a skyscraper in a massive city.

“Go ahead. Let him see her one last time before they disappear forever.” Soon, Sydney came into the light, her hand extended. John noticed that she was in fact holding something or someone. He couldn't see exactly who she had due to him being on the ground while at his current size on the ground.

Then, almost caught by surprise when Jasmine grabbed him, John screeched for the super massive pair to release him as well as the mystery person Sydney held in midair. He struggled the higher he went until he was within feet of Jasmine’s eyes. Her eyeliner and mascara now being John’s whole world. Jasmine’s eye was about as big as Gaby’s feet when he was with her. They were massive blue colored and constantly observing his tiny body. The girl he once had a crush on could very easily squish him with little to no effort. And there still was the identity of the other person Sydney had in her hands. It wasn’t like John alone like he was before. He worried for the other person like himself. Sydney could do whatever she wanted to their tiny body.

Then, he heard the all too familiar voice of his girlfriend. He tried to turn his head to see Gaby’s tiny body on Sydney’s tongue near by. John screamed as soon as Sydney and Jasmine got closer. Both of the two lovebirds locked eyes as Gaby began to cry even though her entire body was already coated from head to toe in Sydney's disgusting saliva. She crawled or at least attempted to crawl to John and off of the tongue but with the weight of the saliva bearing down on her body, merely crawling a few relative inches drained all of her energy. “John! John, help me!” Gaby tried to get up and at the very least run off Sydney's tongue to at least get a swift death as opposed to the one she was planning on giving her. When Sydney swallowed her. “Please, I don't want to die! John, you have to help me! I can’t get out!”

John tried to reach out to help her even though Jasmine was holding him still. He could hear both of the girls laugh as they watched him struggle to watch him try to grab Gaby's hand.

“Look at the little guy. Oh you stupid little idiot, to think I actually wanted to go out with you. You can’t save her. Her fate is already sealed. Just…..like…..yours.” Jasmine brought John closer to Sydney's tongue, teasing him even further as the monolith that was Sydney's tongue began to slowly retract back into her mouth. John reached out and screamed as it seemed as though Gaby had just given up as neither could help the other.

“Gaby! Gaby, please don't give up! Jump! I'll catch you!” John yelled to her as Gaby closed her eyes as the jaws sealed shut. Then he heard Sydney began to slosh her around the wet and massive cave. John imagined that Gaby was screaming in pure agony but he couldn't hear her weak and terrified screams due the flesh that separated him from his definitely terrified girlfriend. He then heard the gluck sound that made his heart drop. Sydney quickly opened her mouth, letting John see that the cave was empty of any sign that Gaby was alive in her mouth. Even underneath the tongue, Gaby was gone. John knew full well what had happened to her. Beyond the dark and wet mouth lied a tunnel or a slide that lead directly to the one place that made tiny people such as himself and formally Gaby feared the most. The stomach of a goddess. Sure, there were shoes while the goddess had her feet while they were inside for some or the weight of the entire goddess sitting on top of them when she actually sat on them. But the one place a goddess could send a tiny person, weather for revenge or just for fun and torture. She could eat them alive. It wouldn’t be an immediate death for the tiny man or woman. Travelling down the long tube of the esophagus and finally reaching the stomach. Where they would suffer for hours until their body dissolved while they were fully conscious and awake. That’s the kind of torture Gaby and John would have to endure.

Both of the girls saw that John lowered his head and looked at Sydney's stomach. Beyond all the flesh was a torture chamber that Gaby was experiencing right now. He started to tear up, knowing the girl he loved was being digested by the girl who absolutely hated them both. He was beyond broken knowing he would have the same fate as her.

“Look at the little guy. Don't worry John, you'll be joining her very shorty.” Jasmine whispered into his ear but even then, whispers sounded like she was screeching. “After all, you'll be my little snack now.” Jasmine then raised his body above her mouth, as high as her arm could possibly go. “Gaby was Sydney's snack for a few minutes and you're mine.” John was wasn't phased by Jasmine's verbal abuse, he was still overcoming the immense trauma he'd just experienced. “If it's any consolation, she didn't suffer too much. But that can't be said for you though. Just open your eyes John.” John had his eyes sealed shut ever since he'd seen Gaby disappear down Sydney's throat. He looked down, expecting to see Jasmine and Sydney laughing at his feeble frame but instead he was shocked by what he saw. It wasn't Jasmine or Sydney that were holding anymore. It was Jenny and Joana. With the ladder holding him just above her mouth, lowering him further to the abyss that he just watched Gaby go down.

“Please, Joana! I'm your best friend! Please don't eat me!” John pleaded with the girls as they lowered him to Joana's wide and accepting mouth. “Remember the good times we had together! I’ll worship both of your feet! I’ll do a real good job, I promise!”

Joana just laughed at John’s pathetic pleas for life. “Is that what you think? I'm your best friend, how we had quote unquote good times?” She laughed further as he was inches from her teeth. Every time she spoke, John would get more and spit on him. “Then why didn't you choose me to be your goddess? Instead of that bitch, Gaby? You talk to her for a day and you fall in love with her. But when your best-friend likes you, you reject me. Toss me aside like yesterday's trash. I know where you're going for breaking my heart.” Joana then released John as he tumbled down to her wide and accepting throat. Her tongue was the last thing John landed on before all his vision went black. Joana had sealed her mouth shut as she sloshed him around her mouth, making him hit her teeth, causing him to bleed a little bit. John knew he was being tasted more than anything. His own best-friend was tasting him for fun.

Probably the most degrading element of being in Joana’s mouth was being on her massive tongue and being tasted constantly as the giant girl tasted him. He was then caught and brought to the middle of the massive tongue and saw the bright light come in. He was then pushed out of the wet cave he was in and was brought back to Joana’s palm. He coughed out the saliva he’d accidentally taken in while his time inside Joana’s mouth. He looked at her with sincerity, begging her to either let him live or just kill him in the least painful way she and Jenny might think of.

“Don’t relax just yet little guy, someone here still has some unfinished business and you probably won’t enjoy what she wants to do to you.” Joana then flipped her hand over and watched John fall to the ground. John landed on the ground, still bleeding from his time in Joana’s mouth. To his left was the feet of the little Mexican girl who he’d know as his best friend, current tormentor. Joana’s toes curled, giving him the perfect view of her now orange painted toe nails. Then to his right were the feet he was genuinely terrified to be near. The feet that almost caused him to pass out. Jenny’s. She was wearing some sneakers that were black on the top and white on the soles that John could barely see under. Joana had disappeared from sight, leaving only Jenny to play with the tiny John.

“So I heard you didn’t like the way my feet smell while you were massaging my feet. Is that right John?” Jenny asked rhetorically as she kicked off both of her shoes, one after the other as she let John see more of her bare feet, the smell beginning to envelop him as the smell was released from its captivity inside her shoes. She curled her toes, letting John see her toes, just like Joana had done for him. Except her toes weren’t painted, they were bare. Bare bones. “Do you like that smell? That’s the smell of a real goddess, not that fake girl you call a girlfriend. She doesn't know what she had with you. She could’ve used you as an actual slave yet she treats you like a friend. A goddess should never date their little men. Only worthy individuals should even be considered the significant other to a goddess and you are definitely not worthy of dating Gaby.”

Jenny then raised her foot into the air, letting John see the sole he’d once worshiped. The wrinkles as Jenny flexed and moved her toes around showed John the absolute power this girl had over him, which would’ve been fine if he couldn’t get hurt like he was the last time. He could actually get hurt, as proven by his time in Joana’s mouth. Now instead of being aroused, he was terrified for what kind of punishment Jenny was going to inflict on him.

“Remember this one thing John, you and Gaby were never meant to be together.” Jenny then brought her foot down to the ground where John struggled to move out of the way but it was too late. The shadow engulfed his view and in a split second, there was black.

Nothing but darkness......

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading, this chapter was tons of fun to write due to getting creative with some of the characters, especially Joana and Jenny. Please leave a review if you enjoyed.

And if you want, follow me on Twitter (@Toxenisfun2) if you want to see updates of your favorite story out right now. And you could also get in contact with me over DM if you want. I appreciate the interaction I've gotten so far.