- Text Size +
Some time after the last chapter, this one picks up with John and Gaby having some fun with just each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was almost midnight. Jenny as well as Joana had already fallen asleep, the former being mere feet away from the two love birds that were looking at Gaby’s phone. With the giant Gaby was playing on her phone, her head resting on the pillow Joana had gave her, John was illuminated by the minimum brightness. Gaby went through the latest things her and John’s friends were up to, as the tiny man tried to read what was on the screen. Unfortunately, Gaby read the text below the pictures sort of fast and scrolled passed to the next post, leaving John still on the first few words.

“You might be going a little too fast for me to read.” John joked as he read a small paragraph from Gaby’s friends. He then looked at the name and saw a name that seemed familiar name. Marissa, the same girl that Gaby told him about earlier at the mall. “Marissa? Is that the girl you told me about earlier? From your old school?” John looked at the picture and saw that she was smiling and looking at the camera, her red hair flowing down to her breast. Her bright white teeth being shown prominently until she looked at John and nodded as she continued to scroll down, letting the picture of Marissa go down by the wayside as she looked at more pictures. “Don’t get any ideas little man. You’re mine forever. Right?”

John didn’t hesitate as he answered the girl of his dreams. “Of course Gaby. I’m your tiny person for eternity. Even when I grow back.” Gaby then locked her phone, leaving only the small amount of moonlight coming into the room to light the pair.

Gaby then looked at John as she raised an eyebrow the longer she looked at him. “I’m just asking and curious because you never told me or anyone else, how did you get this size and teleport in my room yesterday? Was it some sort of suit like Ant Man or did you swallow a pill to make you this?” The more Gaby trailed on, the more it made John chuckle. “And I talked to you a few seconds before I found you. Did you bring your phone with you? Oh my god, do you have a little phone?”

John just chuckled as Gaby trailed on ideas as to how she tried to figure out how he became this size. “It's a little more magical than that. Although I wish I had a suit that let me shrink.” John chuckled as Gaby looked at with her sweet smile. “I went to this witch and I told her I wanted to be your little person. She gave me a potion and I was then shrunk in your room.” John was then picked up as Gaby to be turned to be on her stomach.

“Well that answers that. Was just a bit curious.” Gaby looked at him as he hung him slightly above the ground. “So how was your day at our feet?” Gaby asked as she set him in front of her pillow, letting him relax. “You feeling alright?”

“Well my time with you was pretty fun. I've been waiting for months to be your little man, I’ve always thought it was impossible to be shrunk down this size.” Both of them silently giggling as they heard Jenny mumble as she was sleeping. “Being with the other girls was great too. I got to play with some feet that I never thought I possibly could.”

“I'm guessing you had fun at their feet?”

“A little bit. Jenny's feet were no joke, being honest.” Gaby started to giggle. “I swear, I almost passed out when she pulled her shoes off. I'm not kidding.”

“You're joking. My feet were probably worse. After all, you were attracted to my sandals for the whole walk to the mall. Compared to that, their feet shouldn't be that bad.” Gaby winked to John as she resumed. “Although they wore work shoes. Or at least Joana did.” She looked over to her right and saw some of Joana's discarded shoes by her open closet. She reached for one of her converses, red rather than the black ones she wore when they met at the mall. She then pick John up with her free hand, bringing the shoe underneath his wiggling legs. “You wouldn't mind if I just dropped you in there for the night? Spend your night surrounded by the smell of Joana's feet.” Gaby began to lower John, having a small smirk on her face as her tiny boyfriend ‘fought’ against her finger. They both knew she was only joking, hopefully. Not that he would mind.

John played along the closer he came to the mouth of the shoe, the slight smell of Joana’s feet coming closer and closer. “Please oh merciful goddess Gaby, have mercy on me! I'll serve you well.”

Gaby just giggled at John's fake plight. “Oh but I want you to suffer inside Joana's shoe.”

“You really have to work on your evil goddess side. You're a great goddess when you're nice but when you're trying to be evil, it doesn't work. But your intentions, really sexy.” Gaby moved the shoe over and put John on the ground. She pouted on the pillow as John looked at her. “Come on Gaby, you were doing good. Until you said you wanted me to suffer. Up until then, I really thought you were going to do it.” Gaby brought her finger to John and pointed it down. John walked up to it and began to caress it.

“I was actually going to dump you in there for the night. Although I still could.” Gaby looked behind her and saw her own shoe that she brought with her. “I might not put you in Joana's, I mean, she's not your girlfriend. So John?” Gaby looked at him, slightly confused. “You love me and the way my feet smell, right?” John nodded without much thought, still slightly confused as to what Gaby was planning. That was until he saw her shoe was directly in front of him. “There ya go John, found your bed for the night. I know it's probably not as comfortable as the bed I left at home but think about it. Throughout the whole night, you'll sleep where my feet were. I'll even throw in a blanket for you.” Gaby looked around and an idea popped into her her head. Joana's socks that she'd given him. She got up and quietly headed over to her bag to pull out the socks. She found touching the socks her friend wore for hours disgusting but it was to keep John happy as well as warm for the night.

“Wow Gaby, it seems like you're spoiling me.” John looked at the shoe and now the sock Gaby had in her hand. “I just thought you'd make me sleep on the cold, hard ground.”

“Now why would you think that? Sides, after the day you've had, it’s the least I can do.” Gaby laid down as she handed John the still rank sock. “I'm sorry again about leaving you there with those bitches . You sure you don't want us to get them back for you? They could've taken you and then fucked with you until you grew back.” John climbed inside the shoe, carrying the sock, putting the sock long ways to make it act like a sleeping bag. “And then what? You could’ve been made fun of at school. We can get them back.”

“Gaby, it's fine. I'm fine. Really.”

“Then why did Jenny tell me you were shaking when she wanted to bring you to her face? John, if something is wrong, you don't have to tell Jenny or Joana if you want. But you at least have to tell me. If something is bothering you, let me help.” John sighed.

“It's was my time in Jasmine's mouth. It messed me up I guess. I mean, I was almost eaten. Eaten by one of the girls who've made fun of us.” John saw that Gaby was beginning to tear up, in fear of almost losing him.

“Don't worry John. I'll never leave you anywhere by yourself again. That's a promise.” Gaby then yawned, signaling it was getting late for her. John followed suit as he yawned as well. “Well I guess yawning really is contagious.” Gaby giggled as she saw John begin to snuggle up with Joana's sock. “Is it warm in there? I don't want you to be too cold.”

“It's perfect. Yours and Joana's feet go together really nice. And thanks for letting me do this. Maybe we can do this another time. Just you and me?”

“I'd like that. Although maybe when you do grow back, Monday after school, you might get to lick them at full size.” This made John pay more attention to her. “I might run a few miles around the track before school ends, get them all nice and sweaty for you. And maybe I'll talk to these two about letting you do the same. But still remember my rule.”

“You are my one and only goddess. That one?” She nodded. “You really think I'd fall for another girl? Never in a million years would I do that.”

“Well it’s nice to finally see a guy devoted to his woman and it hasn’t even been a week in.” Gaby then leaned in to give him a kiss good night. John slightly hesitated but he overcame his fear of giant mouths, at least for now. “Night John, see you in the morning.” Gaby rolled over and left John alone in the shoe, while he was wrapped in Joana's sock. It left John alone in a giant shoe owned by his girlfriend while he was wrapped in his best friends sock. All he had to do was just relax and let go of everything that’d happened to him over the course of today. From the good times to the bad, he soon drifted off to dreamland, ready to experience more of what the giant girls offered to him in the morning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, please leave a review to tell me what you enjoyed or might what changed in later chapters. Also, don't be afraid to go to my Twitter, @Toxenisfun2. It's free and you'll be able to see updates on this story as well as other stories I'm working on.