- Text Size +
This has been a long time coming since I introduced Jenny. She is the only girl that's a recurring character that hasn't gotten to play with John. And here it is, the Jenny chapter.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenny and John just looked at each other as the ladder was in the former’s hand as she paced back and forth, wondering what to do with him first. If she was going to go ahead with his desires. “Ok John, I guess we'll get this started.” Jenny hopped over to Joana's bed and set John on the ground near her shoes. They were the same shoes from earlier when the tiny John was first introduced to her feet back in the mall. He could still see the subtle movements of her toes reaching out in the air but were halted by the ceiling of the shoes.

“So tell me John, what makes you want to near my feet?” Jenny asked as she was about to unveil them to the tiny John. “I just don't really feel comfortable about having a tiny version of you at my feet. Especially after the day I had.” Jenny brought her heel out of her shoes, just like she had done prior at the mall. John saw this and licked his lips, letting the smell envelope him.

“Well your day might just get a little bit better if you let me massage your tender and worn out feet for just a bit. You know, deep down inside that beautiful body of yours.” John's kind words never failed to make one of the goddesses he'd seen over the course of these two days and Jenny was no exception. “I'll start slow and if you like what I do, I might do what I did with Joana.” John rubbed Jenny's toe as they locked eyes.

“Alright fine John, you doll you. I’ll let you see these monsters, but they might make you pass out.” Jenny then popped off her shoe, making John duck for ground as he saw the giant rubbery shoe start to fly out towards him. The shoe view was then replaced by the socked foot. John stood up and looked at the green sock, the humid and sweaty smell of Jenny’s feet began to sweep over the tiny John. It was much stronger than the other girls feet he’d encountered while this size. The second strongest scent that might’ve come close to the smell was probably Joana’s right after they were removed from her own work shoes. But even then, Jenny’s was stronger by a large margin. John was even stunned for a bit, stumbling as he inhaled more of it.

“Oh wow Jenny, you weren’t lying.” John then reconfigured himself as he stood straight back up and acclimatized to the smell. “Your feet certainly are strong.” John was actively holding back some tears as his eyes began to water from the stall and smelly air surround him. John saw that Jenny was beginning to cover her face from laughing. He noticed she was enjoying watching John struggle to inhale the smell her feet were giving off. “Your feet really do have a strong smell.” He too laughed as he ran to the socked foot to hug and embrace it.

“Aww John, you’re so sweet to compliment and touch my sweaty feet after a long day. And you haven't even started yet on the real thing.” Jenny said as she popped off the other shoe, having it fly in the same direction as the other one. “You are the only person who wants to be near those monsters and willing to massage them.”

“Well the other people just don't know how to appreciate your feet. Yeah, they smell. A lot. But that doesn't mean you should be ashamed of them.” John then began to climb onto the socks as he continued. “I'm willing to bet that when you remove these socks, you’ll have the best looking feet I’ve seen.”

“You’re too kind, John. Well, I haven’t had time to really take care of them. Since I don’t usually show off my feet too often especially after my break up a few months ago.” Jenny kindly shooed John off her foot so she could remove the socks and have him get to the real thing. “It was horrible. But you want to focus more on my feet, not my relationship problems.”

“Well, we can talk while I work. We don’t have to be quiet.” Jenny then removed her sock and let John see the giant bare toes that moved, scrunched and popped from being trapped inside her work shoes. John even got to see the top side of her toes which weren’t exactly the best looking nails he’d seen before. The toes were painted, or at least partially painted in a red that showed signs of wear and tear. Most of the corners of the toes were beginning to chip after Jenny hadn’t gone to get them done in weeks.

“Well, alright. If you’re fine with me telling you my life story, alright.” Jenny then pulled the other sock off and tossed both of them near the shoes. “Ok John, whenever you’re ready to start. My feet are all yours.” And without a second thought or fanfare from Jenny, John dove for the toes. He went for the biggest gap between the toes, the big toe. It caused a small gasp and moan from Jenny as she leaned back on the bed. “Oh John, you going really deep in there. Mhmmmm.” Jenny then refocused from the absolute pleasure at her feet to focus on John. “You and your tiny hands are really good at what they do.”

“Well I do my best to please you.” John said as he started to just massage the already smooth and slick skin. Already, not even a minute into the massage, his hands were completely covered in sweat. Not unlike the other girls but Jenny's feet had more sweat than the others. “Especially since you're so self conscious about them. I still don't know how you could lose a relationship just from your feet. They’re really soft and adorable.”

Jenny sighed as she began to think back to her relationship. “It was about a year or two ago freshmen year. Her name was Brealyn and she had the most beautiful laugh. You know Gaby's laugh? Brealyn’s was just like that but so much sweeter.” Jenny then scrunched her toes, squishing John's tiny body upward. Jenny looked at him as he sort of struggled but was quickly released as Jenny blushed. John gave her the thumbs up that he was alright so she resumed. “We got really close, I asked her out one day and she said yes. And after of few weeks of dating, she invited me over to her house. And she said possibly the worst thing she could say. You know what she said John?”

Down at her feet, John was busy going down to the pinkie toe, cleaning all the gunk and fuzz he found lingering around the skin around him. He'd already been scrunched upwards by Jenny moving her toes in awkward positions but he was still paying attention to what she was telling him. After all, he was more than curious as to why she was hesitant to let him near her feet, out of fear she might make him pass out or worse, kill him simply from the scents her feet. Fortunately for both of them, he powered through the stench to get to his prize. “She wanted you to take off your shoes?”

“She wanted make out before her parents got home and she took off her shoes first and the smell wasn't too overwhelming. Then she got on the bed and looked at me, waiting for me to get on the bed with my shoes off. I took them off and we started making out for bit but then she got up in disgust. She grabbed my shoes and handed me them.” John climbed up to her toes, starting to see her begin to cry. “She kicked me out just because she didn't like the way my feet smelled. That night, she dumped me and she never talked to me again. I guess I know what you feel like. Being judged for something neither of us can control. Your obsession with giant feet and my incredibly smelly feet.” Jenny lowered her hand to pick John up. She brought him to her face and looked at him as she lied down on her back. “You think I’ll find love again? Someone who will get passed the smell of my feet?”

“Well Jenny, I don’t know. I just know how to take care of giant girls feet.” Jenny put John near her breast as they continued to look at one another. “Sorry I’m not much help with your love life, I’m barely starting to figure out my own love life with Gaby.”

Jenny wiped some tears away with her sleeve. “What do you mean? Gaby and you are the perfect couple. Better than any of my relationships.”

“It’s just, when I met her all those months ago, I wanted to ask her out like a normal person. But I just showed up to her house, as a tiny person who proclaimed my love for her as well as her feet. Jenny, do you think Gaby will dump me after I go back to normal?”

“John, you shouldn't think Gaby will dump you when you're back to normal. You can still give her the occasional massage and she won't have to worry about accidentally stepping on you or eating you. She actually cares about you. As a person, not just as a tiny one. You know what she said while she was texting us? She said that you were the best thing that's happened to her.” Jenny smiled at him as she plucked him to bring him to her lips.

“Really? She said that?” John said, smiling but as soon as he was directly above the lips he'd almost gotten eaten by, his heart started to race. It was almost like he had PTSD from his experience from being in his best friend's nose, almost eaten by the girl who was holding him and the most traumatic experience was actually being inside one of those monstrous caves when Jasmine had her time with him. His body started to shake out of fear of actually going inside Jenny’s mouth and being swallowed by her or any other girl he had encountered.

Jenny saw that John was shaking and brought back to her chest as she sat up. “What's wrong John? Something I did?”

“It's just being near mouths kinda freaks me out after the things I've experienced today. It's kind of a long story. I'd rather just get back to massaging your feet. I just don't want to talk about it alright? I'm fine, really.” John looked like he was doing better, being away from Jenny’s mouth definitely helped. She nodded, still hesitant to not go further with John's fears of her mouth.

“Alright but this isn't the end of this. I really want to help you.” Jenny then brought John back near her feet. She sighed, wanting to help her friend. She then reached for her phone to start texting Gaby and Joana an update on how John was doing. And it was almost like they were right outside the door because as soon as Jenny sent the text, the two girls came into the room.

“Hey Jenny, how’s he doing?” Gaby asked as she looked around Jenny’s body to find where he was. She looked down at her feet and saw that he was massaging her feet. “How was he?”

“Oh he was good. Took the smell alright. And we bonded a little bit.” Jenny reached back over to her feet and plucked him up to hand him over to Gaby. “So, what's for dinner? I'm getting a little hungry.” Jenny said as she rubbed her tummy as she stood up.

“Pizza. There's still a few slices left. But don't bring the plate in here. My mom hates having food outside the kitchen.” Jenny walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen, leaving the three in the room. Joana walked over to Gaby’s hand to see John still alive. “So you’re still alive? I thought the smell would kill you for sure.”

“Oh would you relax Joana?” Gaby said as she walked over to the bed. “John’s a lot more durable than he looks. Aren’t you my little guy?” She smiled at him, giving her the thumbs up. “See? He’s fine.”

“Well my feet could use one more message from him."

------------------------------------------------------------------


Thanks for reading, please leave a review if you enjoyed or if you didn't like somethings in the chapter. Anything helps.