- Text Size +
I just want to say thank you all for the reviews and the readings. It means the world to me that all of you have supported this story with each update.

This was one of the ideas that I had for a bit after I finally introduced to the three main girls. I don't know how long it'll last chapter wise but it will have a whole chapter with Jenny FINALLY interacting with John. It's just not this chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------


It'd been a little less than four hours after Gaby and John had reunited at the bookstore. Both of them had relaxed for a few hours, so Gaby let John fall asleep on her stomach as she was playing on her phone in nothing but her bra and a pair of short shorts. The small and relaxing things they did prior was painting Gaby's nails to a new shade of black, something she never had the courage to try. With a little encouragement from John saying her toes would look incredible, Gaby painted her toes while her ‘foot cheerleader’ as she called him shouted some encouraging words to the giantess he was standing on.

Gaby was playing on her phone, texting Jenny along with Joana back and forth. They texted Gaby when the pair first arrived back home, both asking if John was alright. No matter if he recovered from the pain and trauma he endured hours ago. Every time the phone would ring, Gaby would have to check down near her belly button to check if the subtle ring had awoken the sleeping tiny man that she thought was absolutely adorable. When he first walked over to her bare tummy and started sleeping right above where her actual stomach was located, she couldn't help but take a few pictures and send them to the three of them, wanting all of them to remember the good and subtle times of his time while he was with her.

Gaby was about to take another picture of John when she got an interesting text from Joana in the group chat they'd been using for the past few hours. It read “Hey Gaby, I just talked to my mom about l all of us staying over. I know that you, Gaby along with John might not want to go anywhere right now but it's an invite if you want to come over.” Gaby read it aloud in a whisper. She set the phone near her leg and looked at the tiny John, still asleep. It'd been almost an hour that she'd been forced to remain motionless as to near awaken John. But she was getting sore from not moving along with a tad hungry. Deep inside her body, at just the right time, her stomach started to rumble. It was a deep growl, almost as if a monster had revealed itself to the both of them. Gaby just shrugged it off but John who was right on top of the growling beast, was awoken terrified. He got up and looked around to make sure he wasn't accidentally swallowed by Gaby or by someone else.

“Gaby? Oh geez, how long was I out?” John stood up, albeit a little shaky as he adjusted to the soft skin of Gaby's stomach once more. “What time is it?”

“It's five. You were only out for like an hour. You were so cute sleeping on my tummy.” Gaby giggled as she picked him up to her face.

“Why didn't you take pictures? Save the moment forever?” John joked until he saw Gaby grab her phone and showed him the photos she took while he was passed out. “Oh, you did.”

“Yeah I did. You were too cute not to take pictures of. Anyway, I needed you to get up so that we could leave.” John was then brought over to the nightstand while Gaby stood up and headed to the dresser nearby to select some clothes.

“Leave? Where are we heading? Out to eat? Getting a table for one and a hundredth of a person would be pretty much a waste. Sides, not too many restaurants offer dishes in my size.” John laughed at his joke as Gaby continued looking for a good shirt to wear. “Seriously Gaby, where are we going?”

Gaby selected a blue shirt, threw it on and walked back to John. “Joana invited us to spend the night over at her house. It'll be us two, her and Jenny. If you want to go. It's completely up to you. If you're not up for being away from here, we can stay here and continue to relax. I haven't said yes or no yet so it's up to you.”

“I am doing fine. Staying here with you was pretty great and I think I've recovered from my injuries now. Yeah, why not? Let's go. I mean, if Joana is offering, why shouldn't we go visit them?” John said as Gaby bent to his level.

“Alright little one. So how do you want to get there? Do you want to be on my shoe as I walk there or do you want me to carry you?” Gaby asked as she picked him and kissed him very gently.

“Well I thinking why not mix it up. I mean I've seen plenty of your feet while I was on your sandals.” Gaby was about to gear up for just carrying the tiny man until he continued to talk. “Why don't we mix it up. You know, I've been in near your feet while I was on your sandals. I was thinking that maybe I could in your shoes. Like your running shoes maybe. I know it's not the safest place for me to be, especially after what I told you. But I know Joana doesn't live far so the ride won't last too long.”

Gaby only sighed and smiled at the small man. “Do you really want to go in there?” He nodded excitedly. “Alright but when we get to the house, you're coming out. I don't want you to suffer too much.” Gaby then walked towards her shoe closet. She then bent over and put John by her toes. “I already know you probably have a certain pair of shoes you want me to wear. So which ones are you looking for?”

John walked away from Gaby's toes and headed towards the many pairs of shoes Gaby had. It was like he was kid in a candy store but with giant pairs of shoes. He walked around the same pairs he'd been inside last night but he wasn't feeling it. He wanted to be inside a shoe both of them might enjoy, for different reasons obviously. He passed many more shoes that he'd seen Gaby wear and complain that her feet were beyond sore. He then spotted a new pair he'd never seen prior. They were a blue mesh type shoe without laces, it was strictly a slip on style shoe. He raised his hand and pointed at it. “This one.”

Gaby then nodded and walked over to her dresser grab to a pair of ankle high socks. She sat down on the bed, and continued the conversation. “What made you pick those? I'm guessing because you've never seen me wear those before.” Even from afar, Gaby could tell that John was blushing. “Now that I think about it, you did tend to look at the ground a lot but now I realize you were probably looking at my feet. Guess you know a lot about my shoes. But I just got those a few days ago for a present from my sister.” Gaby then slid one sock onto her clean foot and repeated the process once more on the other. “They are super comfy, they have memory foam insoles. And they are so soft, eh, you'll find out.” She then walked over and knocked one shoe over to have John climb inside.

Once she saw he was inside, she tilted it to have him tumble down to the toe section to keep him safe. She then took a deep breath in and out, hoping she didn't traumatize or injure her tiny boyfriend while she headed out to Joana's house. She then stuck her foot inside, constantly wiggling her toes to find his tiny form. Eventually, her toes found the tiny man and she carefully played with him. She giggled as her toes made contact with him. “Alright John, hope you're happy with your decision because off we go.”

After a few minutes, Gaby arrived at Joana’s house, a tad sweaty from the somewhat short walk from her house to Joana's. She could still feel the tiny John struggling and playing with her toes so she knew he was still conscious and awake even under the constant heat, humidity, smell and pressure he had to endure. She then got to the front door and knocked on the door. A few seconds later, the tall door was opened by an unfamiliar woman. She was tall and wearing a blue shirt and a pair of blue jeans as well as a pair of sandals that exposed her large, mature feet. Her toes were painted a nice and chill looking pink.

“You must be Gaby, come on in. I'm Joana's mom, Abigail. You can wait here while I get the girls. Make yourself at home.” Gaby walked into the house and saw the couch Abigail was referring to.

“You have a beautiful home Abigail. It looks very nice.” Gaby said as she watched Abigail go down the hall, passed three doors. Two on the left side and on on the right. She went right by the first door and went to the second. She knocked on it and it was opened by Joana. She looked down the hall and saw Gaby standing near the couch.

“Your friend is here Joana.” Abigail said as she backed up as her oldest daughter ran to her friend.

“Gaby!” She said quite loudly as she hugged her and whispered in her ear. “You brought John right?”

“Mhmm. I wouldn't leave him alone at home.” Gaby said as Joana headed back to her room.

“Ok mom, I can take care of Gaby and Jenny from here. I'll see you in a bit for dinner.” Gaby was following behind until Abigail cleared her throat.

“Wait, you know my rule. No boys allowed. And if I find one here, I'll make sure you never see these two girls again. Do I make myself clear, Joana?” The girls nodded as they left towards Joana's room. They the shut the door behind them and Gaby walked over to the bed, where Jenny was also sitting on. Both of them then looked at her, examining her entire body, trying to guess where John was.

“Come on Gaby, where is the little guy?” Joana asked as she sat down on the carpet.

“Alright, I think it's time to let the little guy out. He has been where he is for a little bit too long. Don’t want him to pass out.” Gaby then kicked off one of her shoes and having it fly a few feet away from the girls. The smell of her feet filling the bedroom, making Jenny cover her nose.

“Please don't tell me he's actually in one those right? Gaby?” Jenny began to wave her hands in front of her face to try and get some fresh air.

“Well it was his idea to come here while in my shoe. I offered to carry him here but he insisted on coming over here in these. He even picked out the shoes I would wear. He picked these out.” Gaby then carefully removed the other shoe from her foot. She then tilted it downwards as she let the mouth of the shoe lead right under her hand and after some shaking, a tiny ant sized man fell into her palm. “See Jenny? He's fine, he's durable.” Gaby brought the tiny man up to her face, still seeing movement the closer he brought up to her face.

The other girls looked at John while he was rustling around, readjusting to the atmosphere that wasn't inside Gaby’s shoe. While he was inside the shoe, he felt the pressure of Gaby's footsteps, worse than when he was attached to her sandal as was the smell and heat. Being rubbed up against her toes as she walked broke his arm halfway she was here but fortunately when Gaby stopped when she arrived, it was just enough time for it to heal.

“John? Are you alright?” Jenny asked as he began to stand up, still a little shaky from the ride over here but he was just a tad disoriented. “Give a thumbs up if you're fine.” John listed but covered his head from a small headache he had.

“I'm fine Jenny, I'm fine. Might've broken a few bones on the ride over but it's nothing I can't heal from.” John was nonchalant about his breaking bones but the girls on the other hand weren't so relaxed about it, especially Gaby.

“Wait a minute, you broke bones while you were in my shoe? John, why did I agree to let you ride in there?” Gaby brought him over to Joana's desk where she further examined him. “Are you hurt or anything?”

“Gaby, seriously, I'm fine. I've gotten chewed and crushed flat today. I'm pretty sure I can take a few broken bones.” John said as he looked at Jenny who met his gaze.

“Oh hey John. Glad to see you're not broken or anything.” She said, very quietly. Joana then turned around and looked at her. “What?”

“John, you wanted to see Jenny's feet right?” Joana said as she picked him up and handed him to Jenny. “He's been wanting to see and smell your feet since you've two have met.” Both of them looked at one another, curious.

“Um I don't think I'm ready Joana. I mean I've lost relationships because of how they are.” Jenny and John then saw Gaby look at Joana while she rubbed her stomach as they walked to the door. “Where are you two going? I can't take care of him alone. What if I hurt him?”

“Don't worry Jenny, we'll be right down the hall getting dinner. I would bring the food here but my mom doesn't like food to be outside the kitchen.” Joana said as she and Gaby headed out the door where they smelled the scent of fresh pizza being made. “Just text us if you're too nervous to play with him. Don't worry, you'll be fine.” Joana then disappeared, leaving only Gaby.

“We'll be right down the hall, Jenny. Don't worry, I trust you to be with him alone. You'll do fine.” Gaby then closed the door behind her as she left Jenny and John alone on Joana's bed. Jenny looked at the tiny John and blushed as they looked at each other.

“Well John, I guess you wanted to see my feet.” Jenny awkwardly laughed as she looked at the tiny man. “I guess we can start whenever you want."

----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, leave a review if you enjoyed and be sure to follow my Twitter(@Toxenisfun2). It's free and you'll see updates on this story and other stories I'm writing.

And if you're a fan of Jenny, the next chapter will be the one to have a one on one with her and John.