- Text Size +
First off, I just wanna say, reaching 30K views is amazing and thank you all for the support, it means a lot.


Second, I have made a Twitter. I've already made a few updates on there so if you want to know when a new chapter is going to arrive(or approximate date).


And, finally, here is the latest chapter of The Dream Girl.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John smiled as he saw the all too familiar pairs of shoes walk toward him. There were two girls walking towards him. Two girls he didn't mind being around, other than Gaby of course. It was Jenny and Joana who seemed like they were looking for Gaby and her lost foot boy. John knew he had to make himself known to the towering girls as they walked towards him. He waved his arms and shouted their names as loud as he possibly could.

“Jenny! Joana!” He yelled as he flailed his arms with his legs still forming. He repeated the process multiple times until the closet goddess , Joana, was practically right on top of him. Her converses were literally inches away from crushing him once again and having him relive the most traumatic experience he’d probably ever had or will have. He yelled once more as he saw that Joana looked down at her feet. She covered her mouth with one hand and grabbed Jenny’s shoulder with the other.

“Oh my god. John? Is that you?” Joana said as she picked his mangled and flattened body ever so gently. He was soon met with the fingertips of the very gentle Joana as she picked him up to be brought by their faces. The accent for going towards their faces was calming. He could trust Joana with his life, after all, she was his best friend. And he did worship her feet for a while earlier.

“If he's here, where did Gaby run off to and why didn't she notice when he wasn't with her?” Jenny said as Joana brought him for closer examination. Upon seeing the terrible and almost broken shape he was in, both of them gasped as they took him to the closest table, the same one where he suffered at the hands of Jasmine and Callie few minutes prior.

John began to explain as Joana set him down very gently. “I was cleaning and doing tad bit of worship with Gaby over there.” John pointed behind where Jenny was sitting to the aisle the whole thing started. “Then Sydney and her friends decided to mess with Gaby by kicking her. I fell and I was helpless as the three girls tortured me.” John's small story hit Joana heavily. The poor John just wanted to stay with his girlfriend and worship her for a bit then the bitchy girls decided they wanted to mess with him.

“Don't worry John, we'll get them back for this. No one tortures my tiny best friend.” Jenny looked at Joana as she pounded her fist on the table, shaking John as he stood up as well as covered himself to Jenny who he assumed wasn't fully aware of his adventures at Joana’s and primarily Gaby's feet.

“No Joana. I really don't want to get back at them no matter how much they hurt me. I really just want to go back to Gaby. Where ever she is. And thank you, both of you for finding me.” John sat back down as both of the girls felt sorry for him.

“Jenny, why don't you call Gaby and tell her we have John. I'll stay here with him. Alright?” Jenny nodded as she got up and headed away from the table. “John? Do you want to lick my feet until Gaby gets here? I know you like them a lot.”

John blushed. “I would but what they did to me kinda affected me and my love for feet. But if it was any other time, yeah I totally would jump to the opportunity to worship and go wild on yours and maybe even Jenny's feet.” He paused as he looked at Joana who was a bit closer than before. “Just making sure, she knows? You told her?”

“Yeah but I definitely left some details out. Mainly the whole part about you cumming on my feet.” Joana then looked at John in the eyes. “She also told me she found you on her fork about an hour ago. Almost made her run out the mall if I didn't see her. Care to explain?”

John blushed as he covered his face in slight embarrassment. “Well, Gaby told me to massage her feet while she had lunch with her and after a few minutes Jenny popped her heels out of her work shoes. And oh my god Joana, I know you're not interested in feet but hers smelled so good.” He looked at Joana as she looked at him with kindness and curiosity.

“Yeah I'm not into feet but I know you like them so I’ll cheer you on.” Joana rubbed her finger down John's back, further relaxing him. “You and Gaby are together right?” John nodded. “But she left you here? You know, if you and I were dating while you're this size, I would always make sure you were with me.”

“Joana, I know what you're trying to do. And it's not gonna work. But if you asked me a few months ago, I might've said yes. But not when I'm with Gaby. I know she doesn't seem like the perfect girl but I love her and all of her little quirks. I really think she's adorable with all of them.” John said just as Jenny came back to the table to sit down.

“Gaby's coming back for you John. You don't have to worry for much longer. Meanwhile, you can tell me a little bit more about your interest in our feet. Joana's told me a little bit while she calmed me down but I'm still a little confused.” Jenny lowered her hand on the ground and picked up the tiny John. “I personally think my feet smell disgusting but you seem to think they might be really sexy.”

“Oh well maybe. If you would let me see your feet and let me worship them. I wouldn't know how they feel or look but I really think they'll be great. Again, if you let me worship them.” Jenny giggled as she looked at Joana.

“You weren't kidding he really would like to be at our feet.” All three of them laughed slightly. “But I don't think you'd want to be at my feet, especially after a shift like the one I had.”

“I'm pretty sure the little guy would love to at least try those sweaty puppies out. I know when I let him massage my feet, he absolutely loved the warm and smelly feeling of my feet fresh out of my shoes. Didn't you John?” Joana winked as John turned around and looked her.

“It's completely up to you whether or not you want me to treat your feet like I did with Joana and my Gaby.” John then signaled Jenny to bring him back down on the table. “So Jenny, where was Gaby when you called her? I hope she wasn't too far.”

“Fortunately, she was less than a block from here. She should be here any minute. Plenty of time for us to just relax until she gets here which shouldn't be to much longer.” Jenny brought John back to the table. “So what do you wanna do until she gets here?”

“I have an idea, John. My feet could use some attention, especially after I gave you my socks. Think you could massage them until Gaby gets back?” Joana used her puppy dog eyes to guilt John into giving in. He nodded and walked towards her hands who were ready for him to join. Already, Joana had begun removing her converse using the toe of one shoe to remove the other and vice versa. She soon bent over and dropped the tiny John near her toes or very close to them.

John could see the wiggling toes of Joana in the distance as he was brought down to the ground, only a few feet away from where he was spat out and stomped on. But he didn’t care anymore. He inhaled the smell that was a very familiar to the tiny man's nose. All of his thoughts and memories of the torture those evil girls. He then looked back at Joana’s feet and walked over to them. He walked along the edge of her left foot, scraping his hand against the soft and sweaty skin. High above his head, he could hear the small giggles of the goddess he was going to be worshiping as well as some of the conversation the two were having.

Soon, he arrived at the toes, more specifically the pinkie toe. He wanted to just jump on top of the small toe, even compared to him but he controlled himself. Knowing he’d probably save the jumping on top of a toe for his favorite toe out of the five for every foot there was. The big toe. It was the biggest toe there was, of course, and for him, the sexiest.

He then walked in front of the wiggling toes and inhaled the scent. It was incredible how Joana’s feet had changed scents after neither of them had socks on. He still had the socks she gave to him after she thought he did a good job of massaging her feet, also because she felt bad that she accidentally inhaled him. They were the same socks wore for the whole shift she was working that day so they were moist from the sweat and had the scent of her feet on them. Now, without the assistance of the fabric sock, the feet before him had a tiny bit of a sour smell rather than a sweet smell from before. But John didn't mind too much. It wasn't like the whole reason he was this size was because he wanted to experience the scents of the girls he was watching from afar. He then walked to in between the toes quite quickly dug himself into the toes.

Above John, Joana could feel the tiny John begin to get deep into her toes, making her give out a very small gasp. “I'm telling you Jenny, his tiny body would feel amazing in between your toes or just on your soles. He likes feet so why not let him enjoy your feet? You must be exhausted and your feet must be sore. So, wanna give him a try?” Joana asked as she used the foot John wasn't working on and rubbed her foot on Jenny's smooth leg. Jenny raised an eyebrow and scooted back as Joana looked at her. “What?”

“Joana, I know John would absolutely love to be at my feet but I just think they aren't worth worshiping by him. They stink so much, they're not that pretty no matter how much I try to jazz them up. I just think John would end up hating his time if I let him near the monsters I call my feet.” Jenny then started blushing as she looked over to the entrance of the store to see a panicked Gaby come running into the store, her purse flopping around. She made a quick right turn as she saw Jenny and Joana sitting at a table. She got to the table and was breathing heavily as after she'd learned that she accidentally left John in the mall, she ran back as fast as she possibly could.

“Ok you two, where is he? Is he safe?” Gaby had a very panicked look as she looked at the girls. “Is he safe?”

“Relax Gaby, he's fine. He's at my feet right now. It was a way for him to relax after what he had some unwanted time with Sydney and her friends. After you left him her-” Joana was soon cut off as Gaby jumped down to the ground and near her feet to pick up her foot to have John drop onto her palm. She then stood up and looked at the tiny John, didn't see many bruises on his body as the magic had healed every single injury he'd sustained during his interaction with Jasmine and Callie. Gaby then walked away from the table to more speak private.

“John, I'm so sorry I left you here.” John looked at Gaby and how she was on the verge of tears. “You know I would never leave you here alone, especially when you were found by Sydney and her posse. If I knew you were over there, I would've done something to get you back.” Gaby then leaned on a pillar nearby and slid down to the floor.

“Gaby, it wasn't your fault. It was Sydney and both of us know that. She's the one that kicked you. You didn't give me to her. It's fine, I forgive you. I just need some time just with you. Not your feet. Just you Gaby. I think I've had my fill with feet for the day. After being an accessory to your shoes and getting to lick Joana's feet, which I loved by the way, and probably the worst part of being this small. But I just want to go home and relax for a bit before you want me to lick your feet again. Now, can we go home?” John said as Gaby wiped a few tears from her face.

“Alright. We can go home. And I'll keep a close eye on you this time.” Gaby then stood up and walked out the main entrance, waving to Joana and Jenny as they left. “Don't worry John. For a few hours, it'll be smooth sailing. Just us two relaxing. I promise. After that, if you're still up for it, you can massage my feet for a bit. Agreed?” John just nodded as Gaby and him left the mall and headed back to her house.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Thank you for reading, please leave a review, follow me on Twitter(@Toxenisfun2) if you want updates on this story and other stories I'm thinking of doing. And thanks again for all the support, means a lot!