- Text Size +
Thanks for being very patient as I enjoyed my vacation for the week. It was a great time off. Also, I've made a twitter. It's @Toxenisfun2 if you want to follow me. There, you'll be able to ask questions about the stories that are being written as well as learn a little more about me.

Now with that out of the way, here's the chapter with some characters that some people wanted to see interact with the tiny John.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Gaby walked over to the bookstore nearby, she couldn't help but feel a tad bit curious as to how exactly John got from massaging her toes to on Jenny's fork. But soon she thought back to when Jenny first removed her shoes, and the smell that John was experiencing down at their feet. To her, it was absolutely repulsive but to him, it must’ve heaven. Just thinking about how she had to compete for John's attention while he was at this size made Gaby feel like she wasn't the goddess John made her out to be. But there was one thing that kept reminding her that they were perfect and that she was the goddess of John's desires. He didn't shrink himself for Jenny or Joana or even that popular bitch and her friends, Sydney. No, he brought himself to this size for her. For her enjoyment.

Meanwhile in Gaby's palm, John was busy thinking why he broke the one rule she gave him. She was the only goddess of his and him being caught in a trance by the smell of another girl's feet almost felt like a betrayal to Gaby. And he didn't want to be left behind to be found by some stranger or if he was never found, crushed or eaten until he returned back to normal. He wanted to spend most of the time he had while at this size with Gaby.

As Gaby walked into the bookstore, she smelled the familiar and calming scent of old and new paper as well as the cool air hit her face. She smiled as she headed towards the nonfiction section of the store, seeing the customers looking around at their books of choice. She went down an aisle and looked through the dozens upon dozens of books until she found a small book that she instantly remembered reading when she was at her other school.

“Gulliver’s travels. Oh my god, this is the perfect book to read with you. It's about a guy who gets trapped by tiny people. It's a real great book to read.”

“Gaby, I'm not really into guys being the giants in a story.” She started read off some paragraphs as John started to climb on her leg, trying to get on the same level to see whatever she was reading. “It's just a thing reserved for women I guess.”

“Oh no, I get you.” Gaby said as she started to flip through the book. “I would certainly rather be dominated by a girl than a guy. Us girls are a lot gentler than you guys. That reminds me, there was this girl I knew at my old school that was a complete sweetheart and honestly, if I was in your situation, I'd totally want her to be my goddess.” Gaby looked at John who by that time had reached the top of her leg. “I mean, maybe, if she was down for it.”

“What was her name?” John asked as he sat down on her knee.

“Oh it was beautiful, just like she was. Marissa. She would dye her hair from brunette to blonde to red. Just back and forth. She was sweet and really kind. You really would like her if you ever met. But she kinda kept to herself but she was really pretty. I don’t know what was with her. I tried talking to her a few times but she would just be quiet. Took me a bit to get her to talk to me but when she finally opened up to me, my parents wanted us to move.”

“That sucks Gaby. How far was your old school, maybe we can visit her sometime.” John said as Gaby closed the book, put it on the carpet and picked out another one.

“It’s pretty far from here. Not really worth going there just to see an antisocial girl you don't even know.” Gaby the plucked the tiny John, extended her legs out, kicking her sandals off to put them aside. “All this walking around the mall, and you wandering off to see Jenny kinda makes me crave a massage. And you really wanted to be at my feet right while you're at this size.” Gaby then dropped John right in between her toes. John looked in front of him and saw Gaby’s smiling face, giving him a wave as she descended into her book. This signaled John to get to work on Gaby's toes, resuming his mission from earlier.

It was about five minutes into working on Gaby's toes, getting the junk and filth off of her toes, John heard some snoring coming from Gaby. He turned to see her face covered in the book, her head leaning on the shelf. Gaby had passed out while John was at hard work. He soon sat down and relaxed, leaning back as he did so. He breathed in the smell of Gaby's feet and calmed himself. It was just him and his goddess relaxing in the bookstore, although not the most ideal place to be. He could hear subtle music above him coming from the ceiling. It was calming. The first time today he's really taken it all in and just sat down to think about it.

That was until he heard footsteps coming towards him and Gaby. He got up without revealing too much of himself and looked who was coming towards them. His jaw dropped as he realized who it was. One of the more popular girls in his grade, maybe even the whole school. Sydney, the blonde with glasses with her clique behind her following close behind. All four having identical outfits on. From the blue crop top that exposed all of their stomachs to the same shoes they had, giving the little John an excellent view of all of their toes, something he didn’t expect to see at this size at all.

To Sydney’s left, there was Jasmine, the sort of dimwit of the group with her hair in a bun and red lipstick. To the Sydney’s right was Callie, she was the second ‘in command’ of the group right behind Sydney. Her real name wasn’t Callie, that was just a nickname she got from moving here to California. John and everyone in the school had long since forgotten her real name as they all knew her as Callie. It might’ve been Alexa or Sophia but he couldn’t remember. He was just amazed at the height of her. Callie was taller than any girl John had the opportunity to come across in his time at this size. Almost as tall as John was when he was normal. She simply towered over the other girls in her group.

And finally in the back was the newest addition to Sydney’s group, Megan or Meggy. She was a redhead and was fairly new to the school as well as the clique Sydney had made. She was a weird one as well, not only due to her joining one of the more exclusive groups in the school but she gave off this weird vibe that made John fearful of the goddess that she was currently. It was extremely close to the feeling John had when he approached Haley about wanting to be his current size. It was a strange feeling that felt evil to John yet it was almost irresistible for him. He wanted to go to Megan, it was almost like she was calling to him. But he resisted and remained at Gaby's feet, no matter who called to him, he was Gaby's tiny man.

John watched as the group got closer to Gaby's feet and shielded himself. He saw that Sydney looked directly at Gaby's feet, narrowly missing the tiny John in between the toes. Even though Sydney and her group had no intention or interest in coming into a bookstore to spend the rest of their Saturday afternoon, they couldn't let someone like Gaby go unteased for walking passed them.

“I'm just saying Sydney, maybe it's better if we just go get our coffees and head back.” Jasmine said as they walked into the bookstore, following behind the Gaby who was talking to her hand. “Messing with Gaby doesn't seem like a good use of the one day we all have off of work.”

“Oh you're just too soft on these nerds, Jasmine.” Callie said as the four of them walked inside, still following just beyond hearing range.

“Quiet both you. We do what Sydney wants and what Sydney wants is to mess with this girl.” Megan silenced the two girls arguing as Sydney stopped in her tracks and turned to them.

“New girl’s right. I just want to mess with the bitch alright? And Callie and Jasmine? Next time you question me again, I'll make sure your reputation is ruined. Got that?” Both of the girls nodded as Sydney continued walking to the aisle Gaby went down.

“So what’s the plan Sydney? Don't want to make it too obvious do we?” The group then turned the corner and saw the asleep Gaby with her feet sprawled out, leaving just enough room for the group to pass by. Sydney rolled her eyes as she headed straight for Gaby’s feet, raising her foot up behind her and slightly kicking Gaby as she woke up.

“Hey nerd!” Sydney said as saw that Gaby had woken up, slightly startled by the abrupt waking she just received. “How's your weekend going you little slut?” Sydney the felt a small, almost pebble like thing land in between her toes but she ignored it as she continued to talk trash to the sitting Gaby. “What? Do you want me to repeat myself? Gaby, you of all people should know no one in my group repeats themselves. Right girls?” Gaby turned to her left and saw the other three girls looking at dead at her, each giving a haunting look at her. None of them broke the eye contact until Gaby looked dead at Megan. Her eyes were a lot darker, almost pitch black. Gaby was soon caught in a deep trace. Her surroundings began to close in on her until she was directly in front of Megan.

“Hello nerd? Sydney’s talking to you!” Callie said, breaking the literal trance Gaby was in as her head was turned to see the intimidating face of Sydney looking at Gaby. She then saw the girls stand up and almost in uniform, walked away without a sound with Megan leading the pack from behind. All four girls then sat at a table, and it seemed as though her short lived teasing ended.

She sighed and leaned her head back against the shelf of books. “What the hell was that, John? I thought Sydney usually avoids people like us.” She then looked briefly at her toes and assumed John was still on her feet as she felt subtle movements around her toes. She completely brushed off the fact that Sydney had kicked her feet a few seconds prior and he might’ve fallen on the ground or even worse, at the toes of the one girl in the whole world who couldn’t stand either Gaby nor John, Sydney and her group of friends. “Anyway John, you're doing great so far. Just about an hour of this and we can head home. Sound good? Sounds good to me.” Gaby said as she picked the book she had been reading before, unaware of the danger John was currently in.

At Sydney’s feet, it was much different from the other girls feet John had experienced. He was caught right underneath Sydney's toes, getting stepped on constantly as the unaware goddess walked. He always knew Sydney was always trying to be top dog of the school and would step over anyone who even remotely be in her way. Now even though John and Gaby weren't in her way, Sydney and her group of friends were quite literally walking all over John. Every step was pure agony for the tiny guy. In his entire time being at this size, he'd never actually been properly stepped on. Sure he'd been in sandals, in a running shoe, and at girls feet before but he'd never in his current situation before. Every single step Sydney took made John's skeleton want to turn into pure dust.

The walking only lasted about two or three seconds before Sydney stopped moving, wiggling her toes as if she knew that John was under them and at her mercy. John felt the fleshy mounds then rise up and suddenly, almost as quickly as John had arrived here, they disappeared from stomping on him. John took in as much air as his tiny lungs could take in. By this point, he cared very little about breathing in the almost toxic scents that were created by the girl's he worshiped. Sydney's feet always seemed like they would be like the other girls he'd been at. Like any pair of feet, Sydney's would sweat but she had a type of lotion on that made the sweat filled sandal smell like strawberries. John stood up and looked around at where he was. And where he was standing wasn't good.

All around him were the faces of the girls he was a little afraid to go near when he was normal sized but when he was this size, he was petrified. His naked minuscule body was being looked at and examined by three of the girls. From his head to his throbbing erection was in clear view to the girls who were both curious and slightly aroused.

“So this was the thing that was in my shoe.” Sydney said as she plucked the frozen John from her sandal and stood back up with her friends. It seemed as though, for now, that none of the girls seemed to have recognized the tiny John in his tiny form. Hopefully when he returned to his normal size tomorrow afternoon, he wouldn’t be teased by these girls. That is if he makes it back to Gaby.

“What is it Sydney?” Jasmine moved in, her sweet and cool minty breath going around John’s tiny body. He shivered as Jasmine moved closer and followed as he was lifted up to the giant smiling face of Sydney. “A toy maybe?”

“This can’t be a toy, you dumb bitch. Look how it’s moving around. It’s more like a bug or something.” John’s eardrums were completely destroyed as Callie practically yelled directly into his ears. This sent him to cover up his ears as she continued to giggle as she watch John struggle as she yelled in his ears.

“Quiet both of you.” Sydney then brought the tiny John to the table. “What we have here is a tiny man we get to play with. Just look at this little guy.” Sydney tossed John on the table, poking him as he was still recovering from the headache he now had from Callie yelling at him. “I don’t know who or how this cute and adorable little man fell into our lives but this is perfect.” John stood up and looked around to the three giant girls. He had no idea where the terrifying Megan had gone and he didn’t want to know. The dark feeling he had when she was around made his current predicament seem like he was back home relaxing with Gaby. When he woke up today, he didn’t think he’d be separated from his protector and around the one group of girls he feared the most.


“Ok so what are you going to do to him Sydney? Huh?” Jasmine said as she picked up the tiny John and brought him over to her face. Jasmine was never a mean girl to John and his friends. Sophomore year, John asked Jasmine to homecoming and she said yes. It didn't last too long before they drifted apart as both of them were from very different groups. Jasmine later joined Sydney's group and were forced to make fun of her former date to gain acceptance to the group. Now that she had John in her palm, still not recognizing him, she could do whatever she wanted.

John’s climb soon stopped in front of Jasmine’s bright red lips that made him see his reflection like a mirror. Above him was the cute and small nostrils, somewhere he didn't want to go once more. He felt the warm breath of Jasmine as she observed him further. “He looks really soft and maybe chew able if I say so myself.” John then saw Jasmine’s maw open up, letting the minty fresh air that had been kept inside the maw. Jasmine let her tongue escape, making the tiny John to close his eyes, thinking Jasmine was going to take him all for himself, just gobble him up, send him down to the pit of no possible return. Then, blackness was all he could see. He quickly realized that Jasmine had taken no time in bringing him into her mouth. Without much warning, he was inhaled by a girl once more today. This time, into the one opening of the human body he was terrified of. The mouth.

Jasmine tried her best to accommodate the ever moving John by shifting her tongue to be as gentle as Gaby might've been.. But even if she kept her tongue steady, it wouldn’t have made a difference for the tiny John. Within the first few seconds of being in Jasmine's mouth, John had already hit many of her slippery, white teeth and had quickly become acquainted with almost getting swallowed by the goddess. He screamed continually, trying to convince Jasmine to spit him out and just set him back on the floor but he knew being inside the jaws of a goddess was dangerous to say the least. He knew he couldn’t be crushed or mashed up if Jasmine wanted to chew on him like Sydney wanted to. The spell Haley put on him was supposed to make him invincible to force and acid. But it wasn’t like he wanted to go down to be or at least attempted to be digested.

As soon as Jasmine’s tongue seemed like it would a calm beast while John was in it’s home, it would jump up and toss the tiny man all across the mouth. One minute he was right underneath her molars, the next he was inches away from her lips with small amounts of light coming into the terrifying jaws as Jasmine’s tongue grabbed his ankles and repeated the cycle over and over again. In the middle of the torment, he came within centimeters of being swallowed by the goddess. He landed on the muscle of the throat, and if it’d been open, he would’ve been sent down the endless throat to the stomach. Fortunately, Jasmine had spared him such a fate as by merely landing on the throat muscle, she coughed him out. Weather it was her being nice or if it was an accident. Weather it was or wasn't, he tumbled down to the floor, falling in the exact shape of Jasmine's body. It was a quick fall to Jasmine’s feet.

As he landed on the soft carpet, John’s body felt like it was completely broken. Every bone in his body was screaming to just give up and lay on the carpeted ground. His chest slowly expanded as he took in the air he’d been deprived of from inside Jasmine’s mouth. He coughed up some of spit and rolled over to be on his stomach. He groaned as heard rumbles and quakes all around him. Straining his neck, he saw that Jasmine along with Callie had removed their sandals and walked over to where John was lying, crippled but slowly healing. He saw the two giantesses park and block all John's routes for escaping. Not that he could while he was still recovering. Directly in front of him were Callie toes. She kept wiggling them back and forth, giving him slight glimpses of the color of nail polish she was wearing. It was a very light blue that was similar to a clear blue sky in the middle of summer.

John looked over behind him and saw the goddess whose mouth he was just in. Jasmine was smiling along with Callie. John didn't know what they were planning but he knew it couldn't be good knowing theses three. He then looked down as he heard both of them beginning to tap their toes, almost like they were in unison.

“So Jasmine, how did the little guy taste? Was he chewy enough for you?” Callie asked as she raised her foot in the air, letting the tiny John see the sole of her feet. There was dirt and fuzz along with other miscellaneous items that had gotten trapped underneath the goddesses feet. Then it was quickly slammed back down to the ground, slightly shaking the ground and blasting air towards John's tiny body.

“Of course, this little guy was super tasty. I wanted to just gobble him up but I couldn't resist doing this to him first with you.” John's body collapsed as soon as Jasmine’s words hit his ears. It was a waking nightmare as he saw both of the girls lock hands for balance as both of them raised up their feet, letting John see both of their soles, dirt and all. It was almost poetic as both of them slowly raised her feet up and just held them there for a few seconds, wiggling their toes and sending dirt to ground. Then the force of two goddesses come on him harder and faster than he anticipated. Callie was first to stomp on him as he didn't even get the chance to scream in fear as she crushed and smothered him into the carpet. He was soon as flat as a pancake and stuck to the sole. He was then raised up to end up falling back down to ground.

The process repeated over and over again with both of the girls. And to make it worse, after a few dozen times of getting stomped, the girl's speed increased ten fold. Before, John would be able to get a second or two of relaxation before the next foot came crashing down to the ground. Now he barely got half a second before his next foot torture began.

After about a minute, Jasmine and Callie agreed that John was a dead ‘bug’ from how flat he now was. He was practically in the carpet after the events he'd just endured. Both of them then looked at Sydney who was on her phone, texting. After a few moments of silence, Sydney looked over to her two followers. “Are you two done with him?” She stood up and looked at their feet and at the carpet to see the flattened John mixed in with carpet. “Now I have to find a new tiny man on mine because I'm not having the one you had in your mouth.” Sydney said to Jasmine as she walked over to where John's ‘corpse’ was and stood there as Callie and Jasmine looked at each other as they tried to figure out what their leader was going to do next. “And then both of you proceeded to crush the little guy flat. He was going to be my afternoon snack but I guess he can join the flattened gum in this carpet. Come on, let's go find another one. This one is all but useless to us. Come on girls.” Sydney turned on her heels and walked out the store. Soon, Megan came up behind her and folded her arms in disappointment as well.

“Megan. I don't want to know where you've been but you know, at least you didn't crush my snack. So you're already better then those two.” Jasmine and Callie grabbed their shoes and ran off to catch up to the pair.

Meanwhile, on the ground, John seemed like he was beyond recovery. He'd been smashed into the ground so many times in the past two to three minutes. He was flat but still alive. Somehow. He could feel his body slowly pushing outward as he recovered from his torture. His body was beginning to look normal once again.

When his back and upper body formed, he sat up and sighed as he saw that Gaby was gone from her spot. She didn't notice that he was gone. Now he was stuck here until he grows back tomorrow evening. Then he heard quakes and panicked. He thought the girls were coming back for more. He covered his head as he anticipated more torture. Then he heard the familiar voices. Friendly voices, voices he trusted with his life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks again for reading. Leave a review if you liked it or put what you didn't like. Also, follow my Twitter. I'll try to use it as much possible where I'll post updates as well as just pictures of the current games I'm playing in between work, school and this if you like that sort of thing.