- Text Size +

George creaked his eyes open, the giant room he resided was mostly blocked from his view by the oppressive brown cardboard walls of the shoe box. The "room" devoid of any stimulation for him; Laura cared little for George when he wasn't needed. George could tell by the muffled thuds through the wall that his trainer was up and walking around, he could even tell that she was barefoot and on carpet, meaning she was likely dressing in her room; the things you could pick up with sensitive ears and training. Fast, echoing taps signalled Laura's arrival in heels down the hallway, the upper half of her body visible to George at the precipice of the box walls. George remembered that Laura had work today, and from the logo embroidered on the left breast of her plain white top she worked at "Linda's cafe". Laura pinched George between her thumb and forefinger, a technique that she had mastered over the few days she had been abusing George. Holding him up to her face, she knew that her pretty face was the right tool for intimidation at the moment. "I've got a full day at work today, and you're coming with me. You've come pretty far during these past days, so no more fooling around, you exist to please me, okay? Any less than 100% will be punished with a hard stamp." Laura said absolutely grinning as George recoiled at every word, her warm breath washing over him with each carefully delivered syllable. George looked deep into the beautiful brown eyes of her, a glint of pure joy in them. The captive looked down, towards her feet, her long toned legs tinted a few shades darker by the stockings she wore, matching her short skirt and black heels as some kind of uniform. George was circumnavigated around her back as she hiked up her skirt with her unused hand, he could already tell where this was going, his mind fresh with memories of his horrible day at the gym. Pulling back the waist band of the full length stockings and black panties, she released her fingers, George landing silently onto the stretched panties, ready to be slingshot deep into her peachy rear when she pulled her finger away. When he was in place, Laura gave her cheek a quick slap, sending ripples through the relaxed muscle and fat, disturbing George as he was sealed tight. "Wriggle around for me, will ya?" she added, knowing that George was in for a long day.

Each step Laura took as she strolled down the street ground George deep between her cheeks. The sounds of the city muffled under so many layers of muscle, fat and fabric. The well insulated space smelled, thankfully, of body wash, Laura obviously providing special attention to this area today. The flesh around him was incredibly soft, the plumpness squeezing him into an imprint roughly shaped like his body. When she raised her right leg for a simple step, her the entire right hemisphere of her buttocks would shift, sideways, dragging George with it as it moved. Seconds later her foot would contact the hard ground, sending waves and ripples through her behind, shifting George again. George was so deep inside of her buttocks that he could not see the exit, the meat completely encasing him in all directions. Only when she was at the apex of her step would it loosen enough for fresh air to reach him, forcing him to catch a quick breath. Laura walked along peacefully, feeling the unmoving George wedged deep within her sensitive area. Laura, remembering the order she gave to George, clenched her cheeks, her fit muscles tensing at her suggestion. Immediately George felt everything around him grow infinitely harder. The soft, encasing walls replaced by solid walls of crushing suffocation. His lungs were squeezed, causing him to splutter into the flesh and wince. After a few seconds the muscles softened and he gasped in an acrid breath, the sweet body lotion draining away to be filled with the very familiar scent of sweat, George almost entirely ambivalent to the bodily fluid's distinct twang after so long spent in its grasp.

Laura finally arrived at the corner side cafe, preparing for the morning rush as she wolfed down a piece of borrowed toast. Sure enough customers began to filter in for their morning coffees, where the diligent waitress tended to their orders and brought out plates of croissants and other morning treats. Little did the endless stream of customers know their server toyed with a tiny captive between her plump cheeks, each step sending him shuddering and writhing in an attempt to please her, squeezing him with a quick tense for motivation. Tiny movements such as leaning over and standing for a few seconds contorted the pitiful bug in different ways, each one equally uncomfortable and even painful. At one point Laura dropped a menu and bent over, throwing George back, forcing him even deeper between her cheeks as he was crushed harder and more snugly. Laura smiled at this tiny movements, both his involuntary movements and his minuscule attempts to make her happy the highlight of her monotonous morning. As the morning wore on her panties would encroach on his territory, occasionally brushing against him. He hoped to grab onto this and hold on before she subtly dug them out when no one was looking, hopeful to be dragged with them. Such a task was impossible, the grip was too strong, he would never claw himself out, even as the accumulating sweat lubricated the walls. Conversely, he found himself dragged the opposite direction, towards her rectum, to which he desperately tried to shift away from. He was disgusted by this entire ordeal, the uncomfortable heat and smell equally as bad as the physical pain. He wished he could enjoy this view from the outside, rather than in. It was times like these he wondered how he could still be falling for her, as if the horrible things she put him through dropped from his mind and was replaced with a burning lust for her when he was free from her punishment.

"Hey, Laura, anything new?" one of Laura's coworkers and friends, Christy, had brought up as both girls played with their phones on lunch break. Laura was about to brush off the comment before remembering a certain something currently enveloped in her thick folds.

"Actually, I got a new tiny from a friend, just for a few days as I train him."

"Oh, was that the guy you posted on Facebook? You're so clever with your punishments. Wearing one as an earring? I never would've thought of that!" Laura shrugged at the compliment. George could hear the whole thing muffled from inside, humiliation no longer fazing him. "So where is he now?" Christy asked.

Laura turned around and leaned over, slightly hiking up her skirt as she gave her cheek a firm slap and tense. Squeezing George before sending the waves to dislodge him. 

"Seriously? Oh my God!" Christy laughed, "You're such a bitch!"

"I try. I should probably get him out before he pops like a grape." Laura's comment making her friend laugh again.

Walking into the staff bathroom, she fished the thoroughly sweat coated spelunker out of her crevasse. She had no plans on relieving George however, immediately pulling him around the wide hip and squeezing him into her soft inner thigh, the fabric bracing him staunchly against the soft and squishy meat. George was relieved at this development, from here he could breath almost clean air and at least see something, albeit only the ground as everything was covered by the ruffles of a giant skirt. Looking to his side he could see her private area through her panties, a pang of lust shooting through his body due to being so close to something so sensitive. He tried to put it out of his mind, instead focusing on the checker pattern tiles on the ground, Laura's heel clad feet casually standing upon them. As the humongous limb that pressed upon George began to take its first step, he felt the muscles deep within her thigh begin to tense and shift, the skin responding by stretching and contracting whenever told. As the wind whipped past George's face, he was thankful for Laura for moving him from between her oppressive cheeks, this new torment much preferable, allowing him to breath comfortably. It was true, what Laura had guessed after the gym, that he would thank her for any lesser punishment. Laura continued her day, serving food and doing whatever other odd jobs necessary, always encouraged through the day by George's wiggling deep into her tender thigh. She delighted in squeezing her quads together whenever possible, sandwiching George between them quite snugly, the stimulation to her flesh sending tingles to her toes. Laura's shift was drawing to a close, tending to her remaining jobs before she bid adieu to Christy, being sure to show off the newest place she had stored her pet before walking home. George could see a world so painfully familiar to him, one which he once lived, going on perfectly without him, his world was one of colossi that abused him for his enjoyment . The relative comfort with which he was in currently allowed him time to think, unfortunately reminding him of the hunger he felt deep in his stomach, deprived of sustenance for a whole 24 hours, and the pain his body was still in from injuries days prior. He didn't know what Laura had planned back at her dorm, but he was sure it would be brutal, otherwise she wouldn't be "sparing" him now.

After fishing George out of her slightly moist stockings, she deemed the sweated creature still retained enough energy for her plans. Walking up to the kitchen sink, she pushed George into a bar of slightly moist purple soap, covering him entire in a thin soapy layer. She then turned on the tap and ran it over his soapy form, the smell of lavender screaming in his nose as the unrelenting stream of coldness uncaringly beat into his bruises. George's owner graciously decided to allow him to eat while she changed from her uniform, leaving him a leftover piece of ham she found in her fridge. George happily wolfed down the salty meat as he was energised by the meal. He gobbled up the ham so fast that he was full by the time Laura walked through the living room door. Laura dressed in full yoga attire as she gripped a rolle up mat under her arm. She wore a purple tank top, slightly too short so that it exposed her midriff, just allowing her navel to peak out. She also wore tight yoga pants, the grey fabric hugging tightly to her wide hips and thighs. Far bellow a large brown anklet was secured above her bare feet, a decidedly hippyish fashion accessory. The fit giantess unrolled her yoga mat in the warm sunlight before retrieving George from the counter and returning, dangling him before her devilish hazel eyes. "Let me see here, I've broken you physically." she announced as she poked at a large bruise on his side, George responding, expectantly, with a wince. "I've definitely broken you mentally." She flashed her teeth at George, eliciting another wince, which in turn made her giggle, "So now I just need to break you spiritually!" George was confused by this statement. "You see, my body is a temple, so that makes you an acolyte of that temple. It is your job to care for it and serve it, and what good is an acolyte that doesn't know how to navigate it?" George's mind was running wild with possibilities, none of them good. "Here's a small game, if you can get from my mouth to the mat, you win, if you don't, you lose. Simple as that. So lets get started!" 

Laura opened her mouth wide and threw George in, landing with a squelch on her red muscle. The temperature and moisture climbing instantly, as it did in the various nooks of her "temple". Laura left her mouth ajar slightly, George realising this as an invitation to begin his descent down her mountainous body. Making his way along the softly studded surface of her tongue, no doubt tickling the owner, George was coated in thick saliva, thankfully not smelling of alcohol as it had before. Forcing himself over her sharp teeth, he crawled out and mounted her plump bottom lip. He held tightly to it for a second as he saw the distance to the ground, the sheer size of her, and the task, running through his mind and her causing him to try and think of a plan of attack. Before he could concoct any serious ideas he was interrupted by his environment shifting as she tilted her head, causing him to begin to slip to one side down her pink lip. He grabbed onto the squishy flesh, the thick folds just allowing him to hold on. What was she doing? Looking off in the distance, across her extraordinary face he could see her hands clasped together way past her tilted head, almost perpendicular to the ground. George recognised this as a yoga pose, obvious to him in hindsight. Looking down, George realised that the most realistic way down was to get to her breasts, from there he didn't know, but it was a key step. Laura began to tilt her head in the opposite direction, ready to continue the symmetry of the action. Mid shift, as she was positioned almost upright, her stowaway dismounted her plump lip and fell onto the surface of her breast, the ground providing just enough give to only bounce him slightly. Laura was breathing rhythmically, her long breaths important for her enjoyment of the meditation. For George, the great expansion of her lungs sent him off balance slightly, not yet used to the giant shifting of her body. Laura's monumental body continued its exercise at it turned to her right, a move known as the half moon. Desperate to not slide off to his death, he made the risky decision to climb into her cleavage, the loose tank top not pushing them together as tight as previous encounters. George was nestled on the slope of her breast as she began to upright herself, returning her body to balance. Gravity began to pull on the climber wedged in her cleavage, beckoning him deeper between her bosom. George opted to grab onto the edge of the tank top, his hands gripping tightly to the thick fabric while his body dangled in the crevasse of her taut breasts, his weak arms threatening to give out. George was beginning to panic that he would loose his grip, fingers beginning to slip in tiredness, his heart beginning to beat faster, shoulders aching. Thankfully the living mountain that was Laura began to lean forward to touch her toes,  the shifting placing George on his stomach on the fabric as he recuperated. The giant fleshy mounds hung over behind his back and exuded warmth and moisture. Laura stood upright again, George regretting he had not acted when the time was right. Again he was dangling over the precipice of her chest, not for long thankfully, as she began to shift the opposite direction. With a few quick descents, Laura was now laying on her back, George now dangling parallel to her breasts. Learning his lesson, he took advantage of this by climbing up and onto the fabric covered breasts. Laura's slow drawn out breaths raising him slightly. He clambered down the soft hills and made his way to her side, the mat so close, only to be blocked by a hand. "That's cheating." she chirped out, George realising she was making him navigate her legs. 

George jogged across her flat stomach, her breathing threatening to throw him off balance at each expansion. Looking up wards he saw a giant grey thing begin to accelerate towards him, the tiny adventurer just managing to jump away from it before it crashed into him. Laura held a knee to her chest, uncaring at any insects that may have been caught in its path; it wasn't her job to ensure his safety. George felt the fabric turn to skin beneath his feet, signalling he was almost at the end of crossing of her body. He made it to her elastic waistband, ready to begin crossing the rolling hills of her thighs before a pink hand hovered in from above. Laura decided not to make this too easy for George, and with a thumb, lifted up her waistband, inviting him onto her crotch. Sighing, George entered the circus tent sized fabric cave, realising fully where he would arrive. With a snap, he was pressed tight against her panties, making it difficult for him to move. He clambered down the slope, towards the ground, almost swimming against the fabric. George dipped down, realising that he was kept tight against her colossal vulva, feeling shameful and humiliated, but also somewhat aroused. Feeling the slight pressing through her panties, she began to erect her self, standing to her full height with George still pressed firmly against her womanhood. George pulled on the fabric of her panties as leverage, a desperate struggle to get to her thigh. His stomach was pressed to the panties, so he felt like he was upside down and struggling upwards. When the fabric of her undergarments ran out, he knew he was at the inside of her tender thigh, all it would take now was to shimmy down it and out of her pants leg. As he began his descent he felt the ground tense, and he was forced upward as she brought her foot to rest on her other leg, this move known as the tree pose, no doubt an excuse for discomfort. Finally she set her foot down again, and he began his vertical swimming between the warm skin and tight fabric. After about halfway down her thigh he was pressed tight into the skin by an external force, the foot of her opposite leg reenacting the tree pose in mirror, again likely and excuse to discomfort George. Finally this subsided too, and she continued with her meditation while George could almost smell victory, and sweat beginning to precipitate on her skin. The fabric became increasingly looser as he descended past her knee, he now used to fabric itself to descend, continuing down. He could see the blue mat below, so close. He hung above her ankle and thanked his lucky stars that this was the leg she decided to fasten her anklet. He dropped quickly to her anklet, holding onto it before letting go and landing safely on the mat. 

George panted, not realising how tiring and sweaty he was after the adrenaline fuelled climb. He looked up at the distance he had travelled, truly monumentally. Laura had not congratulated him as he had hoped, instead ignoring him as she continued, does she even know I made it? He wondered in silent before Laura answered the question with a look down. George smiled, his achievement being recognised, he stopped this when Laura also smiled, which was always very bad for him. Laura pinned him to the foam ground with her toes, his tiny body stuck between her bulbous pads and the ball of her foot. She clamped down, hard, on him, pressing him into the rest of her foot, gripping him between her clean toes. Laura lifted up her foot around behind her as she stretched her leg and leaned forward, continuing until her foot was level with her head, a particularly difficult move known as the lord of the dance. George was gripped tightly as he dangled from her toes, her hand supporting the giant foot from behind. He glimpsed from around head the view of a phone in reverse camera, she was deciding to display this moment to her friends. After snapping the photo, she lowered her foot to the ground, not allowing George reprieve from her wiggling toes as she kept him caged underneath them. She tapped on her phone, the picture of George dangling from her toes as she posed her favourite yet. She uploaded this to Facebook with the caption "Yoga day👣👣👣". After the post was whizzed off across the internet, she turned her attention to George, freeing him and taking his normal position of dangling from between her fingers. "Don't you just love yoga? So... relaxing." she breathed, allowing the disparities in their positions show. "I always do it before a big run or a..." she paused "test!". Laura ran into her room, George in hand as her memory was jogged of the test she had tomorrow morning. 

Laura hastily stuffed George into a shoe, the old thing slightly musty to his nose. This would be his bedroom for the night. He fell asleep to the warm light of a desk lamp and the scribbling of pencil high above as Laura prepared for this neglected test. She was so fucked, she mused, dropping all though of her toy from her mind.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for your guys' support, it means a lot to me. This chapter has ideas you guys gave me, so I am thinking about you!