- Text Size +

Joshua called out but no one answered him. He tried to climb the leather stitching but couldn’t get more then a few feet off the ground before losing his grip and falling back down.

Melvin was the first to see his “small” predicament as he heard the loud thumps causing his prison to shake. When they stopped, a shadow appeared overhead and when he looked up, all he could see was the giant face of Little Bear looking down and smiling at him. She spoke to him in her native tongue but Melvin didn’t understand a word she was saying to him.

He was so scared he wet all over the inside of the leather pouch he was imprisoned inside. This made Little Bear laugh. She liked the feeling of the power she had over this little man. She was still basking in the feeling of power she had from the man she had squished under her moccasin the night before. But she knew she had to wait until sundown when all the women would get together with their tiny captives, make sure they were all washed and fed before she could feel this one crunch beneath her as well.

The other men were just realizing what had happened to them about this very same time.

Walter almost had a heart attack when he saw the giantess looking down at him. He fell backwards clutching his chest and trying to breath. Finally, he did calm himself down.

David, however, stared the giantess peering down at him straight in the eyes. He figured if this was how he was going to die, at least it was better then dying from a gunshot wound or being bitten by a rattle snake on his farm. If he only knew.

Tom was so scared he began swearing at the giantess demanding that she let him go. He began punching and ramming his shoulder into the side of the bag trying to find a weak spot, or at least make it fall over so he could escape. The giantess just laughed at his attempts and walked away thinking of how she would dispose of him in her husbands name.

Joshua just stared at White Eagle as she stared back at him. Neither said a word, all they did was stare. Finally, she reached inside the bag and wrapped her huge tree-trunk like fingers around him and slowly and carefully took him out and placed him on a pile of furs and skins.

She finally spoke: “I am White Eagle, Yellow-Eyes is my Grandfather”

The Marshall looked at her for a moment and said: “I am Joshua Stone, Marshall of Snow Creek.” He then asked, “How do you know English?”

“My grandfather taught me, in case something happened and we needed an interpreter.” she answered.

“What is going to happen” Joshua asked. “Why am I so small?”

Looking away towards the doorway she said: “this is what my people have done for ages, they make their enemies smaller and do away with them.”

“What do you mean by, DO AWAY” Joshua asked.

“Let me put it this way” she started explaining. “your friends, they will die either tonight or tomorrow.” and she continued, “but you, I will not harm you for you have done nothing to me.”

“But my friends are here because of me” Joshua pleaded. “It isn’t fair they die and I live because I was trying to get the men who were brought here yesterday.”

“Those men” she stated, “are long gone now. The one who killed my husband was left for the vultures.”

“Yes, we passed him and buried him on our way here.” Joshua said.

“Now come, we must get ready for the Ceremony tonight.” she said picking Joshua up and putting him back in the leather pouch and exiting her teepee.

As she walked Joshua was bounced around inside of the pouch. From what he gathered being outside for a short time, he guessed he was no more then five inches tall, maybe even a bit smaller. She finally stopped and reached in and pulled him out and placed him on the ground in front of a stream. He looked and saw the other women washing his friends and White Eagle began washing him too.

When finished, all the men were put on a rawhide square about a foot long and a foot wide. The women were speaking in their native tongue and the men began talking. Tom was trying to make a plan of escaping when White Eagle told him if he tried to leave, the animals, birds or fish would eat him. Tom looked at her for a second and then at Joshua saying: “you mean you got an injun that talks English? Lucky you”

The men were dried off and wrapped in a silk cloth from the neck down and tied snugly so they could not move. The women went back to the Reservation and sat at a table placing their tiny captives on it in front of them. The old woman came and gave each woman a large piece of meat and a bowl of water. They tore off a very small piece of meat, dipped it into the water and fed it to the men. Then they ate what was left, drank the water and slowly stood facing Chief Yellow-Eyes teepee.

He finally came out, spoke to the women and one by one he cut the string that had us bound inside the cloth. The Medicine Man followed behind him chanting and sprinkling something that looked like salt on each tiny man before returning to the Chief’s side at his teepee. The Chief raised his hands, uttered a few more words and went inside.

The other four women began to giggle and snicker as they went back to their teepees. White Eagle closed her eyes, shook her head and apologized to Joshua for the loss of his friends.

As soon as she went inside of her teepee Melvin was put on the dirt floor and slowly stepped on as he felt his bones breaking almost one by one by this giantess. His screams fell upon deaf ears as she smiled down at him and continued putting her weight on her foot until he finally exploded underneath it. His remains spattered everywhere across the floor and some on the bottom of the side of her teepee. She licked her lips, and breathed a sigh of relief as she felt her foot lay flat and then she began grinding it into the dirt below.

 

Tom was next. She was very cruel in what she did to him. She began by taking a small knife and slowly began scalping him. He screamed so loudly several of the women came out of the nearby teepees to see what was going on. When she finished, she held his scalp up to him pinched between her index finger and her thumb and was saying something to him. Blood running down his face and shoulders all Tom could think of was how he could escape before she killed him. She thumped him between his legs sending him flying backwards and spitting up blood. The pain was so intense Tom couldn’t scream or move. He knew she had just crushed his testicles when she thumped him. She let him lay there for almost an hour before she wrapped him in an old piece of cloth, dipped it in some pine oil and laid it at the edge of the fire. When the cloth caught fire, Tom tried to roll out of it but the pine oil made it stick to him like glue. Every time he tried to scream, all he could do was cough up blood. She took her foot and nudged him back into the fire where he twisted and rolled until he was dead. She watched until nothing was left of him but his ashes.

 

That morning David was the next to go. He was tied to four sticks on the ground and honey was poured over him from the chest down. She made a tiny trail to the massive ant hill just inches away. David began screaming, begging, pleading with her not to do this to him. She just smiled a sadistic smile and watched as she saw the ants begin to take the honey. She watched as they got closer and closer to David tied helplessly several inches away from their home. She watched as the first ant bit into his flesh and he screamed. She stayed there watching the ants pick his body clean for over eleven hours. After it was done, she took his bones and threw them into the wind.

 

Walters fate was actually robbed from his giantess. She had all intentions of biting off his arms and legs and spitting them back at him but just as soon as she clicked her teeth at the little man, he had a massive heart attack and died in her hand. She was so mad that she wouldn’t get to hear his screams that she screamed every time she took a bite out of him and swallowed it. Old Walter got his revenge. Seems he didn’t digest too well and not only gave her a stomach ache, but, his bones got lodged inside of her and she couldn’t pass any waste and died several days later.

 

As for Joshua, White Eagle kept her word. She never did anything to harm him, not on purpose anyways. He stayed with her and helped her with her chores as much as he could. And when asked why she never hurt him, he always responded: “because I have never done anything to her.”

Joshua did fall in love with this beautiful Indian Goddess. Her long, dark hair, big black eyes and pouty lips. She even had a great body as well. One night when they were about to go to sleep, he confessed his love for her. She kept a straight face and told him they would discuss it in the morning. She blew out her candle and lay down with a smile on her face for she loved him as well.