- Text Size +

The three of them left at first light. Eve and Rachel couldn’t understand why Allison wouldn’t go with them. Joshua had made her promise the night before not to go with them.

As they rode out of town, White Eagle saw them and noticed only two passengers. She made her way to the hotel and climbed onto the balcony and quietly crawled thru the open window into Allison’s room. She drew her knife and as she placed it against Allison’s throat her other hand covered her mouth.

Allison awoke as soon as the cold metal lay against her skin. Her mouth covered by this Indian woman’s hand and she stared into her cold, angry, eyes.

White Eagle said: “I will remove my hand if you don’t scream. If you do, I will slash your throat, understood?”

Allison nodded in agreement.

White Eagle asked where did they take the Marshall and Allison told her everything.

White Eagle thanked her and left the way she entered. Allison pulled the covers up to her chin and began shaking and crying.

Joshua had the two women going the long way to the Reservation, making sure that they would pass through the burial grounds and hopefully be captured the same way as he and his posse were. He knew it was a longshot, but if it worked, it would be worth it in order to escape.

The ride was long, hot, bumpy and dusty. It was much worse on Joshua. The desert dust really took his breath away. He coughed most of the trip until Rachel pulled a silk scarf from her bag and placed it over him protecting him from the dust.

That night as they made camp, they began arguing over who Joshua would sleep with. Eve said she found him and that he should stay with her. Rachel argued that he had slept in her room the night before and that it was her turn to watch him.

Seeing the two not getting along made Joshua feel better about his plan. He might just be able to escape these two without taking them to the Reservation. He watched and waited and finally Eve gave in and let Rachel take him for the night.

Once Eve had fallen asleep, Rachel took Joshua and began rubbing him over her nipples, between her cleavage and eventually, between her womanhood. It smelled terrible down there. The days sweaty ride and her not taking a bath gave Joshua the dry-heaves. It was even worse when she forced him inside of her. She had him by the ankles pushing him in and out of her until she reached her orgasm. Her orgasm was stronger then Eve’s was. He felt several bones pop at the joints but nothing was broken.

She wiped him off on her blanket and whispered to him: “you know, soon I will do this to a lot of men, but smaller then you are, and I am going to leave one inside of me until he drowns in there.” she laughed at herself and tying a piece of lace around Joshua’s waist and her wrist, she drifted off to sleep with a smile on her face.

The next day went about the same as the day before. Only difference was that Eve had her way with Joshua that night.

White eagle had made her way to an Indian trader’s store that was a friend of her grandfather’s. There, she was able to get a horse and some supplies to hurry her on her journey. She promised to have the horse back and payment for her food and water to him by the end of the week. He nodded and waved as she rode away.

By noon time the third day, White Eagle could see the buggy going across the plains. She had finally caught up enough to know that in about an hour she could overtake them. She had the horse in full gallop making her way closer and closer. The buggy was also starting to pick up speed when Joshua pointed out the burial grounds.

Once they had reached it, he told them they had to walk the rest of the way. Rachel picked up Joshua and held him firmly in her grasp as they began walking towards the bushes surrounding the sacred ground.

Just then there was a blood-curdling scream as an arrow hit the tree beside of Eve. It scared Rachel so bad that she dropped the Marshall as she was trying to find a place to hide. He ran behind a rock and hid there breathing a sigh of relief as the braves surrounded the two women and took them to the Reservation.

Just as the Marshall and his posse were taken, they were tied to a post and were given the potion, only it had a more severe effect on them. Instead of being shrunken to five inches in height, they were only three inches high.

The Indian women competed for the shrunken women. Finally the top two got them. They were taken to their teepee’s and the Indian women had their way with them.

Eve was placed on the dirt floor and the woman played with her with her feet. Rubbing her between her feet, pinching her between her toes, and slowly putting her weight down on her and releasing her only to do it again. Eve screamed in horror for over five hours before the woman finally tiring of her, placed her foot on top of her, slowly stood up and shifted her weight to the one foot and felt the little body explode under her tremendous weight.

Rachel awoke to find herself between this giantesses cleavage. The woman pushed her breasts together watching the tiny woman pop up and then slide back down between them. Rachel now knew how Joshua must of felt when she did it to him. She just kept mashing her between them for over an hour before pushing her up inside of her. The woman had orgasm after orgasm, Rachel almost drowning on her cum before she finally had a massive orgasm from all of her moving and swimming around that crushed Rachel into a bloody paste inside of her.