- Text Size +

A couple more hours, and dawn finally broke. Clip managed to fall back asleep after his midnight awakening. It was a new day, but his thoughts weren’t that new. The very same thoughts that haunted him just hours ago came back the moment he opened his eyes, and saw Nicole grinning down on him. Those blue eyes, pinkish lips, long eyelashes, flawless skin, silky dirty blonde locks … and he’s hopeless.

 

While realizing one’s in love with someone may be exciting most of the time, Clip was feeling a lot of things except excitement. He had never heard of humans falling for giants. This emotion he’s feeling would surely be considered taboo in their world, but he didn’t know how to get rid of it. All he knew was that he was in for a crazy life.

 

“Not going to greet me?” Nicole’s cheeky question saved him from his absurd thoughts.

 

“Oh, right, sorry. Good morning, Nicole.” He woozily said. He still wasn’t right in the noggin.

 

She smiled in response. “It’s a new day ahead of us. So try to shake off any sleep inside you, and meet me outside once you’re ready.”

 

Clip did as she had told, but shook off things other than sleep. He can’t be feeling such emotions for her. He could be mistaken, and as ironic as it sounds, he hoped he was as far away as he can from being right. He tried to think of other reasons that would explain the otherworldly thoughts he can’t help but entertain. Perhaps it was just amazement? It was possible, she was gorgeous, powerful and caring. Lust was also a viable option. Her angelic face, firm breasts, taut bottoms and shapely legs and feet, those things would probably make a king marry her even if she was just a human peasant. Or maybe even those unrequited crushes that kids tend to have. His ideas were getting more and more improbable by the second, but he just wanted to trick himself into thinking that it wasn’t as serious as he thought.

 

A tremor snapped him out of his reverie, which was probably caused by Nicole getting up. Clip left their primitive inn. The young sun was peeking over the tall mountains. The yellowish glow made Nicole’s white complexion almost shine. Their surroundings were still quite dim, but it had the upside of bringing them cool air. He spotted the enormous feet that were very dirty at the sides and bottom. He was just a little above her ankle, and he felt even more powerless before her.

 

“Ready?” Nicole asked him with a small smile. She had no idea how doing nothing was doing a lot of things to the baffled human. That sweet smile of hers gave Clip another thing he needed to forget about.

 

“Yes,” Clip answered.

 

Nicole bent over to pick him up with her trained hand, and slid him into her bosom. Clip was back in his holder. Her more active walking yesterday caused sweat to build up, but he was much too tired to notice them before. The weather was also much colder at the higher parts than here. But now, the sweat had evaporated, leaving only a musty smell. Another stench was also present. It took time for him to realize that the even worse odor was caused by the rotting juices still splattered on her breasts.

 

Nicole noticed the grimace on Clip’s face, and chuckled. “Stinks, huh? Blame the fruit juices. It won’t last long anyway, they’re going to get cleaned when we reach the base of the mountain where the lake was.”

 

Clip just nodded, and poked his head out a bit, in curiosity to see how high he was off the ground. He wished he hadn’t. The ground was tens of feet away from him, and the thought of plummeting to his doom wasn’t very pleasing. Much worse, he survived the fall, and Nicole walks all over him without realizing. He was starting to miss the time when he was ready to die at any time, but he still preferred Blood’s tyranny literally being trampled flat on the ground by his owner. He leaned back on her chest, snuggling between her fleshy hills. They were warm, and that warmth relaxed him.

 

Nicole sensed that something was off with Clip. He didn’t exhibit much signs aside from spacing out when he woke up. She could just sense that something was bothering him. She wanted to know what it was, but then decided to just interrogate him once they reach the low ground. His slight movements could be felt by the gargantuan girl, and she felt quite happy that her pet was not objecting the idea of being trapped between her breasts. She felt his body softening as he relaxed against her bare skin, making her feel confident that he was enjoying his time with her.

 

As their distance from the peak lengthened, the heat became more and more of a nuisance. Nicole’s quick walking made it worse. The summer heat was starting to fill her chest with pools of sweat. Clip groaned when a salty liquid came in contact with his eyes. Her liquid waste burned his eyes, making him teary-eyed. She was aware of how Clip was having trouble with her continuous perspiration, but she can’t do anything to lessen his struggles. Plus, how a single bead of her sweat could bother him so much was making her feel powerful. She was sure that he won’t get hurt or die because of her sweat anyway.

 

Nicole didn’t stop to have a break. She trudged through the dusty mountainside, anxious to get to the plains as soon as possible. Clip adapted a better way to win against the never-ending sweat. He flicked his cloak on, and inched his head closer to the opening. While evading the salty drops, he had to pay for it by enduring the sinking feeling of being at such a high place. He was treated to a good view, a view that he didn’t see yet, because he was shoved inside Nicole’s asshole while she crossed this area. They were walking on the exact same spot as before, only difference now is they have a better mistress-pet relationship.

 

“We’re here!” Nicole announced as her feet touched the soft soil covered in greenery. Her feet had been battered by the rocky road. While giants possess greater endurance than any human alive, days of long walks had an effect on her delicate feet.

 

Nicole looked around again for that rock that was large enough for her to lean on while sitting, and a relieved smile was painted on her face as she stepped towards it. Clip was violently juggled around when she sat, tossing him around in his soft prison. She was so drained that she carelessly slumped on the gray boulder.

 

Nicole took Clip out, but instead of placing on the ground near her, she placed him at her feet. The human soaked with his and her sweat already had an idea what she wanted from him, but seeing how dirty they were, he didn’t dive in. Even from this distance, the stench of her blackened feet was strong.

 

“Ugh, my feet hurt so much. Massage them for me.” Nicole ordered as she fixed her position on the rock, getting into a more comfortable one.

 

Clip knew this was coming. Despite her overly unclean feet, he began to stroke it with his hands. He could still remember the smell, sensation and taste of her dirty feet and mucky toes. Their relationship might be better now, but he wasn’t willing to risk it. Nicole felt all the stress inputted in her lower body dissipate the moment she felt hands rub them. She was quite satisfied that he didn’t put up any resistance despite the thick dirt on her feet. She didn’t want to scare him into submission. She preferred him throwing himself at her feet on his own free will.

 

The grit were giving the human cutting pain while he gave his owner pleasure. Clip was still busy thinking about how he felt so enamored of her. While she was a giantess that cared a lot for him, he wasn’t sure if she won’t use his feelings for her for her own desires. The aggresive smell of feet and dirt kept him from drifting too deep into his thoughts. His eyes were starting to water from the reek, but he managed to keep them in his eyes. His hands were nearly as black as her feet were after a few minutes. He kept on pressing his hands into the ball of her foot, relieving the stress compacted into it.

 

Clip massaged Nicole’s feet for about an hour, before she had enough. “Ok, that’s good. Thanks, Clip.” She said as she stood after scooping him up. She brought her open palm to her face, giving him a full view of her smiling expression. “Join me for a bath?”

 

“Uh … sure.”

 

Nicole smiled in response, but frowned when she saw him using his hood. “Don’t wear your hood around me.”

 

Clip quickly took it off, and Nicole waded into the lake. Large clouds of dirt and grime spread from her feet as they touched the water. She scrubbed them on one another, producing more of the toxic fumes. She made sure that Clip could see the amount of grime she could produce by rubbing her feet together in the water. “Can you imagine yourself being trapped between my feet as I rub them on one another. Think about how dirty and humiliating that would be.”

 

Clip only gulped as the image of himself struggling to no avail to escape as Nicole used him as some foot rug forced its way into his mind. “Don’t worry, that won’t happen to you unless you disobey.” She stated with a mocking smirk. After her feet were back to their natural color, she unhooked her bra and pulled down her panties. She ventured into the deepest part. The part that reached her waist.

 

“Don’t drown this time.” Nicole said in a teasing manner as she let him float on the lake.

 

Clip gazed upwards, towards the infinite skin that was being exhibited by his gigantic owner. Nicole submerged underwater, sending a small wave to his direction. He held his breath and let the wall of water pummel him. He was underwater for a few seconds, before he managed to resurface. A huge explosion of water erupted a few meters away from him. A mop of brownish-gold hair rose out of the water, followed by a huge face. Clip was in awe at the unusual display before him that humans don’t usually witness. A pair of titanic breasts punched through the waters. Her nipple that was the size of his face glared at him. Nicole noticed where he was, and giggled. “Like what you see?”

 

Clip was too shocked to answer. Deciding to tease him some more, she shoved her nipple at his face. He was startled by the very sensitive anatomy that just hit his face, and struck her tit by accident as he struggled to regain his balance. The giantess just let out a hearty laugh. 

 

“As fun as teasing you is. I’m afraid I have to put that on hold for a while. Remember the smell stuck in my bust caused by the rotten fruits’ watery contents? I need you to wash it off. No, I want you to wash it off.” Nicole stated with a teasing smile.

 

She lowered her mountainous chest until the surface of the water had swallowed two-thirds of her bust, allowing Clip to start from the top. “Go for it. A lot of guys would kill just to be in your position right now.”

 

Clip snorted. “They might change their mind after they realize that they’ll become pets of such a cruel giantess.”

 

Nicole narrowed her eyes at him, making the human gulp. “Cruel?” She asked. “You think I’m cruel?”

 

Clip didn’t mean to say that she was cruel. He only said that to tease her back, but it must’ve rubbed her the wrong way. “I didn’t mean it. I-I’m sorry, Nicole.”

 

Another gleeful laugh rattled her throat. “I was just kidding. I wasn’t mad at you. However, I am a bit offended by that word. How am I cruel? If other humans called me that, I’d understand. But not coming from someone whom I have shown my utmost concern.”

 

“I understand. I’m truly sorry if I have offended you. The truth is, I think you’re just a tease, but also a good person inside. You have power over all humans, yet you still show them that you’re willing to serve as their protector, as long as they serve you according to your demands.” Clip told her truthfully. He was opening up again. He was revealing to her what he thought of her. This was getting out of hand. He didn’t like how he was getting too soft for a giantess.

 

“Well, that’s very heartwarming.” Nicole said with a genuine smile. She always loved hearing how Clip thought of her. She had shown him the other side of her, the better side. And she liked the fact that he appreciated her usually-hidden kindness. “But don’t think that’ll save your from cleaning my breasts.” She grinned.

 

Clip shook his head in amusement. “I wasn’t expecting to.”

 

He climbed up the huge round object before him. The wet, slimy and slippery surface kept on making him lose his grip, but Nicole helped him up by offering a finger he could use to jump from. She would splash some water on her boob, while Clip would scrape them with his hands. There were some dried fruit peelings and juice, but a thorough rubbing was good enough to remove it. Clip was aroused with being so close to her chest. He was actually on it! It was a good thing he had his back facing Nicole, or she would most likely catch his erection. The scent of rot hung in the air, but it was fading fast as they got washed away. Nicole slowly unfolded her knees, allowing Clip to access the lower portions of her breast. She grinned like a madwoman when he scrubbed her nipple, getting turned on at the same time. But she managed to keep her hormones in check. Some cum merged with the lake, but that’s the end of that.

 

“I have two breasts, you know?” Nicole implied.

 

“I know the anatomy of giants quite well. They are similar to humans after all, but thanks for the info.” Clip quipped with a smirk.

 

“Don’t be a smartass, or I’ll put you in mine.” She grinningly did the same.

 

Clip propelled himself to the other hill, but he slipped and fell into the water, making Nicole chuckle again. “Such a cute thing you could be sometimes.”

 

“Yeah, I have my moments.” Clip said after he got back up. Nicole raised a finger again, and he used it to climb up to her other breast. He began scrubbing again, making sure to rid her bosom of any remnants of the fruits.

 

Minutes passed by before Clip finished his job. Nicole teasingly flung him back into the water, making him yelp. He swallowed a few gulps of water in surprise. He swam back to the surface, doubling his effort since he didn’t had time to get some air before he hit the water. When he popped out of the lake, he saw Nicole who was barely controlling her laughter.

 

“I suppose that was fun for you.” Clip stated flatly. Of course, his torment would be found fun by his sadistic owner. Perhaps he meant it when he described her as cruel earlier.

 

“Indeed it was. You’re a lot of fun to play with.” Nicole said a matter-of-factly.

 

“You forgot to mention that aside from being your pet and slave, I was also a toy.”

 

“Hey,” Nicole protested. “For someone who is my slave. You have been well taken care of. So, let me have a little fun with you as payment for my care.”

 

“I thought submitting to you was my payment.” He queried.

 

“Yes, it was. But that was payment for the fall of that evil human king of yours, not your care.”

 

“Did you forget?” Clip asked with a confident smirk. Just from his confidence, Nicole knew she was beaten. “You promised to take care of me as your pet, back when we were still putting the terms of our deal out on the table.”

 

The giantess looked away, a little embarrassed from forgetting her own words. She bit her lower lip again, making Clip internally groan from her cuteness that he was trying to ignore. “I-I am your mistress! Don’t argue with me!”

 

Clip quietly chuckled, taking that as her acceptance of her defeat. “Yes, mistress.” He was still holding back his smirk and laughs.

 

Nicole returned her gaze at him. She spotted his obvious attempt to stop his ruckus, but his smile was already prevailing. “I see. You find it funny to see your owner embarrassed, huh?”

 

And just like that, Clip’s smile spirited away. “Oh, no.”

 

“Oh, yes.” Nicole riposted with a mischievous glint in her eye. “Brace yourself for what’s coming later.”

 

All the laughter that Clip was suppressing a moment ago, was now nonexistent. He could sense that his punishment would be humiliating. She wasn’t pissed, so hurting him as punishment was unlikely, but humiliation? He was going to his pride’s funeral soon.

 

“Come on, Nicole. I’m sorry. Please, forgive me, mistress.” Clip said, hoping to win her over with the flattering term.

 

“Try harder.” Nicole said with a smirk.

 

“Please, oh beautiful and divine mistress. I beg of you to forgive me.”

 

“That’s better, but I think you still have the potential to do better.”

 

“You’re obviously enjoying this.” Clip smirked.

 

“Ok, that’s it. You’re going inside my asshole later.”

 

Clip’s eyes widened. “No, no, please. Nicole, I’ll worship you. Anything, I’ll do anything, please, not again.”

 

He could still remember the unpleasant things he experienced while he lived inside her crack for a whole day. He wasn’t looking forward to another day inside her in this lifetime. Nicole clicked her tongue. “I can make you do whatever I want, whenever I want. So, just save your energy so you could survive my ass later.” She finished with a wink.

 

“Please, mistress. Please, have mercy.” Clip was no longer faking it this time. He really didn’t want to be shoved back inside her anus.

 

Nicole was amused with his pleas. Her more merciful side siding with him, she relented. “Fine, only ten minutes and not so deep.”

 

Clip gratefully smiled. He was hoping for no ass time at all, but he’ll take what he could. “Yes, thank you, mistress.” He remembered the absolute law again. “What do you want in exchange?”

 

Nicole grinned mischievously. “You will spend another ten minutes stuck between my toes.”

 

Clip looked down on the swaying water, thinking if this would be a good idea. Between her toes for ten minutes? The smell would surely be faint since she just came from the lake, but it would surely be nauseating if he would be there while she walked. He could forget about the humiliation, everything about her punishment was humiliating anyway.

 

“Fine,” he huffed.

 

“Is that the way to show your gratitude to someone?” Nicole asked with a raised brow. Her smugness knew no bounds.

 

“I-I mean thank you, my lenient mistress.”

 

Nicole laughed again, at the expense of her pet. She really loved feeling powerful. “No hard feelings, right?”

 

“No,” Clip answered. There really wasn’t.

 

“Good, let’s head back to shore. You’re probably antsy to begin your time with my butthole.” She mocked.

 

Nicole encased him in her hands, and waded her way back to dry land. The water gradually descended, from being at her waist, to her crotch, to her knees then to her ankles. She returned to where the boulder was, and placed Clip on the ground near it. “Stay here while I get us some food.”

 

Clip nodded, and watched as she made earthshaking steps towards her garments. She clipped her bra on, then wore her panties. Her hair was dripping wet, but she didn’t mind it. She walked towards the opposite direction of where her garments were, and began to collect fruits from the trees. She had more trouble this time than before, since they were mostly out of fruits thanks to how greedily she plucked them all out the last time she was here. She used her bra to hold the fruits she got like a basket. After gathering enough, she went back to where she left him. Clip felt the ground shake again, and he peered behind him. The first thing he saw were Nicole’s exposed breasts, getting him quite aroused.

 

Nicole sat on the soft grasses, and tipped her bra over. For Clip, it was as if the fruits fell from the heavens above. He jumped back, evading some fruits that would had otherwise knocked on his cranium. She shook her bra to make sure they’re empty, before she put it back on. “Eat a lot, you’ll need the energy.” She teased.

 

“Yes, ma’am.” Clip said as he bit into a ripe apple. “Where do you plan to go after this?”

 

Nicole swallowed a mouthful of random fruits before answering. “Back to my home village. But we’ll be stopping over at the village where we first met.”

 

“Heather’s village?”

 

“Yeah,” Nicole affirmed. “Why do you ask?”

 

“I’m not rushing you or anything. I’m just wondering when you plan to take Blood down.”

 

“I don’t know when, but I will stop him.” Nicole said. “You trust me that I’ll fulfill my promise, right?”

 

Clip nodded. “I do.”

 

Nicole hummed in response. “Just give me some more time to see if you’re worth it.”

 

“If I’m worth it?” Clip inquired. He was puzzled with what she meant.

 

“Yep,” Nicole said, popping the ‘p’. “I want to make sure that you’ll be worth all the trouble I will encounter once I mess with a leader of a kingdom.”

 

“How do I prove my worth?”

 

“You’re already doing it. I don’t mind you bantering with me from time to time, but never outright disrespect me. Try to please me as much as you can. You can accomplish that by doing everything you’re told to do, and doing things that would please me even if I don’t tell you. That’s all.”

 

A few minutes of silence came and went, before Clip asked another question. “Nicole,”

 

“Hmm?” She gazed into his dark brown eyes as she turned several more fruits into flattened pulps inside her maw.

 

“What’s your village like?” He was genuinely curious. He wanted to know what she was in her home village. Was she a guardian like she was at Heather’s village, or was she a tyrant? Though the latter was most unlikely since she probably treated them better than those outside her home village.

 

“My village … how do I put it?” She fumbled, thinking of a word to describe her home. “It’s filled with simplicity, mostly. Simple life, simple humans, and a not-so-simple giantess.”

 

“Are you … did you enslave the entire village.” Clip sheepishly asked when she didn’t give him the answer he was looking for.

 

Nicole, instead of getting surprised with his bluntness, or upset at his sensitive question, laughed her heart out. Clip covered his ears from her ruckus. “No, no. I’m very different inside my village than I am outside. I treat them like I treat you, except I don’t humiliate them for my pleasure.”

 

“Oh, is there any possibility that you will treat me like you treat them, you know, without the humiliation and everything?” Clip shyly asked.

 

Nicole chuckled. “Nope. Not a chance. Do you hate being humiliated by me that much? I know you don’t like it, but do you really hate it so much?”

 

“What kind of a question is that?” Clip confusingly asked.

 

“Some of the boys in my village are so smitten by my looks, that they’d even tell me to do whatever I want with them, as long as I let them worship my pussy.” She smugly informed him.

 

“Whoa, those boys must’ve had a traumatic childhood.” Clip said with a teasing smirk.

 

“They were already teenagers!” She defended. “And teasing me while you are about to be tortured by my ass isn’t very smart.”

 

“Are you really still going to put me inside your tush?” Clip looked hopeful.

 

“Yes,” and then it was crushed. “By the way, you don’t find me attractive at all?”

 

She was churlish, he’d give her that.

 

“I think you’re pretty, but I really just don’t like you.” Clip felt like giving himself a pat on the back for his ability to smoothly lie. This had saved him countless times from being identified in his work as a vigilante, but this was perhaps the only time he was actually thankful for that talent.

 

“That sucks, I would’ve loved it if you’d beg me to do whatever I please with you just so you could see me smile.” She smiled after speaking, which got the human mesmerized. “Oh, why were you acting weird earlier this dawn?”

 

“I wasn’t.” No way in hell he would tell her he was having feelings of attraction for her. Not after hearing how she would enjoy it if he would beg to be demeaned just to see her smile, as beautiful as it is.

 

“Come on, tell me.” Nicole pressed.

 

“It’s human stuff.” Clip fibbed.

 

“I’ll step on you.” Nicole warned. She slammed her heel in front of Clip, the rest of her foot suspended in midair, ready to shower the human with pain.

 

“It’s because I was wondering when you will free my kingdom.” Another smooth lie. Clip was seriously hoping that she’d buy it. The underside of her foot were almost clean, aside from some loam and grasses sticking on it. He could make out the wrinkles on it from this distance.

 

Nicole narrowed her eyes at him, doubting the validity of his statement. Convinced, she pulled her foot away, and resumed eating.

 

After everything was consumed by the pair, Nicole picked Clip up and stretched open her panties. “A deal’s a deal, right?”

 

Clip nodded. “Fine, just ten minutes, ok?”

 

“Yup. I’ll only be estimating it since I don’t have anything that could tell time. You could count the seconds while you’re in there. Squirm if you think the time’s up.”

 

Nicole pushed the human into her hole, and let her panties snap back. Clip was now back in her crack. But things were different now, he’s here because he gave her an excuse to put him through such humiliation, not because she’s pissed. She really does get off on the power trip. While he disliked being inside someone’s asshole, even if that someone was as hot as Nicole, he liked pleasing her. He was making her happy by allowing himself to get stuck inside her crack. Even if he denied it, he can’t escape it. He could lie to Nicole, but not to himself. No matter how much he blinded himself with his own lies, the cruel truth would make its way to him, one way or another. He was in love with her, and he would do a lot of things he normally wouldn’t do to see her smile.

 

Nicole felt no struggle from him as she exited the forest. She could feel his presence inside her bottoms, but he accepted being in there. She was wondering why he would allow himself to be humiliated for her own pleasure. She knew that he knew it was unfair of her to subject him into her hellhole just because of a banter, heck, she even told him occasional bantering was fine with her. Yet, he made no protests to escape his fate, aside from his pleas. She was truly curious … if she had broken him. Breaking someone required effort and callousness. She didn’t want to break him; she wasn’t that heartless. But why would he allow himself to be treated like this? He accepted it. Thinking like this, she found it hard to enjoy having a human be dominated by her ass. Could it be that he felt something for her? But he just told her he found her pretty, but he didn’t like her. He made that clear. Finally surrendering after she got a mild headache from thinking too much, she just concluded that her pet was indeed …

 

… one of a kind.