- Text Size +

A bolt darted past Nicole’s leg. She thought he had missed, which was very unlikely considering her size. But the idea of him not yet fully functioning since he was stuck in her buttcrack for hours was sensible enough for her. The sound of a man‘s cry changed her mind though.

 

Nicole turned and spotted a man in armor crumple to the ground, a bolt protruding from his unshielded collarbone. The pale moonlight was just enough to illuminate the cave enough for them to see one another.

 

The knight forced himself to get up, and he yanked the metal projectile out of his now bleeding clavicle, yelling in agony again.

 

“Why did you save her?!” The knight angrily demanded. His face was red from both pain and ire, and purple snake-like veins were poking out of his forehead.

 

The knight raised his own crossbow, and this time, he fired it at Eclipse. The bolt was already on its way to him, and he knew that he won’t be able to avoid it.

 

Eclipse was prepared for the sharp pain about to connect with him, when the ground shook and a wall of flesh obstructed his line of sight.

 

Eclipse was dumbstruck, and so was the knight. Nicole had blocked the bolt with her own hand to protect him.

 

The knight was busy reloading his weapon, when Nicole slammed him against the wall with her foot. The harsh sound of metal colliding against rock echoed in the cave, making Eclipse flinch.

 

“Are you alright?” Nicole worriedly asked.

 

“Yeah, I’m unharmed.” Eclipse answered. “Just a little woozy ...” He trailed off, and collapsed on the ground. He was still conscious, but he wasn’t sure how long he can remain that way. All he knew was that Nicole’s ass could do more damage than a bolt.

 

“Why did you save me?” Nicole asked as she calmly removed the bolt at the back of her hand.

 

“You rescued me back at the lake. We’re even now.”

 

“Uh-uh, think again, pet.” She simpered. “I just saved you from the bolt.” She waved the bolt around to emphasize her point.

 

Eclipse just hummed in response.

 

Nicole glanced at the knight again, who was already starting to regain consciousness.

 

The first thing he saw were ten fingers that smashed him against the ground. Nicole gripped his armor, and began to rip off the metal plates.

 

“W-what are you doing?” He panicked. He tried to swat her vicious fingers away, but it was as if he wasn’t even struggling.

 

After his armor was in pieces, she tore his clothes off. Nicole grinned at him, a terrible sight.

 

“What? You’re going to eat me? Fine then! Kill me like you killed my friends!” He snapped.

 

“Friends? Wait, you look familiar.” She narrowed her eyes at him, trying to recall where she met him. Her eyes widened when a realization hit her. “You’re the one I left behind!”

 

“Yes! Yes it was me! You trampled my leader underfoot, and you threw my comrade like a stone! You’re not worthy of life, you bitch!” He jeered.

 

“I suggest you stop yapping, and just save your energy for what’s coming next.”

 

Nicole dropped him into her maw. She battered him with her tongue, pressing the tip against his face. He was being smothered by the strong muscle. He tussled with her tongue, but it was as if he was weightless when she shoved him to her cheek.

 

She pushed him to her lower jaws, and crunched his bones. She was content with her revenge for his tongue-lashing and attempt to hurt her, and she swallowed him after a thorough chewing.

 

Nicole went back to her pet’s side. She spotted him lying with his eyes closed, and for a moment, she worried that he was dead. But his fast-paced breathing killed her worries.

 

Nicole felt the urge to keep him again as her pet rekindle, when he shot the knight to protect her.Nicole felt the urge to keep him again as her pet rekindle, when he shot the knight to protect her. She was perplexed by what he just did. Eclipse shot a knight in order to protect her, and the truly addling part was he did it after everything she did to him.


She still couldn’t believe how much of a wonder Eclipse can be. He probably knew that a bolt wouldn’t kill her, but he still stopped the knight anyway. Even after how degrading her treatment of him was, he didn’t let her be harmed.

 

“What’s the matter?” She asked him.

 

“Too hungry.” Eclipse mumbled.

 

Nicole sighed, and she pulled her bra open. She took a few fruits, then let her garment return to its original length.

 

“Here.” Nicole laid two apples, and a pear in front of him. “Hurry and eat.”

 

Eclipse got up, grimacing as he did so, and began to eat. It was quite stuffy inside her cups, making the fruits rot faster. Fortunately for him, the ones she got were still somewhat fresh.

 

He began to munch on the fruits, while Nicole watched him. The cave was silent except for the munching of fruits, neither of them continued their conversation earlier.

 

When Eclipse finished his meager meal, Nicole picked him up. She pulled her panties open again, then shoved him inside her anus. He tried to pull away, but Nicole still did what she wanted. “Just in case you escape. If you act nice tomorrow, I might have a change of heart and give you a better place to sleep.”

 

Nicole lied down comfortably in the cave, her legs were folded so her entire body could fit without her feet jutting out of the opening.

 

Nicole was comfortable with her bed for the night, except for how Eclipse’s squirms were making her giggle. “Stop ... hihi ... tickling me!”

 

He stopped, but he was still uncomfortable sleeping between buttcheeks.

 

**********

 

The next day was hell for the sleepless human. Sure, he had many restless nights whenever he put on the hood. But there was just something about being held tightly by her ass that sapped him of his energy. Nicole’s loud deep breathing didn’t help with his situation.

 

Nicole woke up at the break of dawn, which Eclipse couldn’t begin to tell how grateful he was for. He never loved early birds as much as he did now.

 

Nicole yawned and stretched, which increased the discomfort Eclipse was already feeling. His weak groan was enough to remind her of him, and she took him out.

 

Nicole placed him on his feet, but he sprawled on the ground in tire anyway.

 

“No sleep?” She asked.

 

Eclipse could only shake his head. He was so tired that he couldn’t form any distinguishable words.

 

“I can help you free your people.” She suddenly said from out of the blue.

 

Eclipse snapped away from his inert trance, and gazed up into her eyes. “What?” His voice cracked, but it was still a definite improvement over his mute-like state.

 

“I was up late last night thinking about what you said before. The corrupt system?” Nicole told him. “I can help you end it.”

 

Eclipse had no idea where she was going with this, but he decided to stick with her until she got there. “Ok ...” He drawled out with uncertainty.

 

“I am a giantess. Obviously, I can handle puny humans. I can help you obliterate those that threaten the lives of the people you care about.”

 

“You will do that for me?” He incredulously asked. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. He always knew that he wasn’t the typical giantess that randomly kills just for their enjoyment. While Nicole killed because she enjoyed it, she doesn’t hurt those who are nice and submissive to her. But he never expected her to offer him her help.

 

“Yes, I will.” Nicole stated. Her words shone hope in his heart, an emotion he was void of for a long time. But of course, there’s always a catch, and Eclipse knew this absolute rule when good tidings come. “What do you want in exchange?”

 

“You.” Nicole straightforwardly said. “I want you submitting to me. I never had to propose deals that will be a huge bother to me in the future. So for me to do this, you should be flattered. Now, do you accept?”

 

Eclipse had a major decision now. If he accepts her proposal, he would spend the rest of his life being her pet. But what worried him is if she would keep her end of the bargain. If he refused the deal, he would most likely be nothing but a stain at the bottom of her foot.

 

“Do you promise to uphold your end of the bargain?” Eclipse queried.

 

Nicole smiled at him. She was glad that he didn’t jump into the opportunity when it came, instead, he questioned it. Such a display of intelligence made her adore him more.

 

“As my pet, you will be cared for. However, you must do whatever I want like a slave. Rest assured, I will value your life like a man values his dog. And I promise to uphold my part in our deal.”

 

Eclipse didn’t know whether to trust her or not, but he knew that without her care, surviving the mountain was impossible. But he didn’t care much about his life. This deal was to help the lives of the people who aided him in his quest, one in which he failed to accomplish.

 

“I ...” Eclipse paused. He was still thinking about it, until it struck him. He didn’t value his life, so he had nothing more to lose. “I accept your proposal.”

 

The certainty in his tone made Nicole smile happily. She now had him willingly surrender himself to her, and she now owned him.

 

“A wise choice, now for your name. I think pet and slave are too demeaning for you.” Nicole said, which made Eclipse smile. “You did a good thing for me last night, so I will give you some bonuses.”

 

Nicole placed her forefinger on her chin, thinking about a suitable name for her now true pet. “I think Eclipse is still a mouthful. So, maybe ... hmm ... Clip. How does Clip sound to you? I took it from the letters in the middle of your name.”

 

“Clip sounds perfect.” He truthfully said. Clip was neither demeaning nor embarassing. It was totally fine with him if she didn’t address him by Eclipse, it wasn’t his real name anyway. It was just a name given to him by the knights.

 

“That’s settled then. You are now Clip, property of Nicole!” She cheerily declared.

 

Clip could only smile in response. This was the first time he saw her so cheery, and somewhat cutely childish.

 

“What should I call you then?” Clip asked.

 

“Anything that’s not offensive will do. You can also just use my name. Which, by the way is real.” Nicole implied.

 

Clip knew that she wanted to know his real name, and while there would be no harm if she knows. He just didn’t feel comfortable telling her. “I’m sorry, I don’t like letting people know my real name, especially when they know I’m Eclipse.”

 

“Fine, you’ll just probably lie anyway if I force you. So, this will be your first day with me, since the last time was filled with your disobedience. Make a good first impression.” Nicole smirked.

 

Nicole carried him, and placed him between her breasts. “Stay there, I don’t want you falling off the cliff or getting stepped on.”

 

She took a couple of fruits from her storage as well. The smell of rot appalled Clip as it rushed out of the opening. The ones she got for him were partially rotten, but it probably won’t bring any serious illnesses.

 

After she handed it to him, she took a couple more and began to eat with her pet. While a single fruit was enough for the human to feel food enter his system, a gigantic fistful of them was needed for the giantess to feel the same effect.

 

Nicole accidentally groped her tits as she grabbed some more, shaking Clip around as a result. After several more fistfuls, she felt satisfied enough to stand up.

 

“If you feel uncomfortable there, tell me, ok? So I can laugh at you, and tell you to suck it up.” Nicole teased with a toothy grin.

 

“Gee, what a wonderful mistress you are.” Clip retorted sarcastically.

 

“I do my best.”

 

Nicole went out of the cave, and a pained cry alerted her of an animal that got crushed by her foot. She quickly recoiled, which prevented the unfortunate being from turning into a puddle of blood and guts.

 

It was a brown horse. It was smaller than the white stallions the knights used, which means that the knight just stole it from someone else. The horse had a broken rib cage, but it didn’t let its blood and guts explode yet. Horses have more durable frames than humans, and it was the only thing that kept the animal alive. “Whoops.”

 

“Let me put you of your misery.” Nicole said to particularly no one as she rested her sole on the neck of the animal. “Rest in peace.”

 

She snapped its neck with a press, and she kicked the lifeless animal off the cliff.

 

“You enjoyed that, didn’t you?” Clip accused in a joking manner.

 

“Nope, I don’t get off much on killing. It’s dominating other beings that get me excited.” Nicole told him with a smirk. “Like what I’m going to do to you later on.” She finished with a wink.

 

Her wink was cute, except Clip dreaded the future that she foresaw.

 

“What are you going to do?” Clip asked, slightly worried. With the terrible experience he had with her feet. He dreaded to think what would succeed it.

 

“Don’t worry, I won’t make you eat from my toes again.” Nicole grinned when she remembered how much Clip suffered. Hearing this calmed his nerves down, but not all the way down.

 

“That wasn’t pleasant at all.”

 

Nicole laughed at his comment. “I would’ve been left frozen in shock for days if you didn’t find that worse than death.”

 

Clip shook his head as he uncontrollably imagined the disgusting taste, and repulsive odor.

 

“The long walk to the peak is boring. So, be a good pet and keep me company, Clip.” Nicole ordered.

 

“What do you want me to do?”

 

“We’re moving so that limits your usefulness.” Clip could practically feel her disappointment from not being able to fully use him yet. “Just tell me more about the system that I’ll be tackling soon.” Nicole told him as she stepped over a big rock that was in the way.

 

Clip felt a bit nauseated by the different movement. Staying at her boobs apparently had its downsides.

 

“The corrupted system of Blood’s kingdom. King Blood is a tyrant. He has an army full of trained knights that would crush anyone who opposes him. The three knights that you saved me from were from another kingdom that he had conquered.” Clip stared ahead, his eyes blank. “A kingdom that I lived in. I grew up in a town near the palace, but I didn’t have the luxury I thought I would have. I was only a kid back then when my parents were killed in a fire that they started to spread fear and panic in the kingdom.”

 

Clip’s sudden silence prompted Nicole to stop walking, and look at him.

 

“I said keep me company, not tell me a sob story.” Nicole said, trying to distract him from his memories.

 

“Sorry,” he emotionlessly muttered. He was still under the effects of his dark childhood.

 

Nicole knew that she was insensitive with her words, but she grew up without having these kinds of conversations with anyone. She didn’t know how to comfort someone who was being haunted by bad memories.

 

The first person she had this kind of gloomy conversation with was the village chief, and she just gave him a pat to the back and sent him home.

 

Well, she obviously can’t do that with Clip.

 

“My parents died when I was young too.” Nicole began, pausing for a bit to garner Clip’s attention. “I never met my mother, she died minutes after she gave birth to me. My father died when I was five from an unknown illness, and I was left to fend for myself.”

 

Clip felt a bucket of water drop on one of the hills holding him in place. She was crying.

 

“Nicole, you can stop. Thank you for sympathizing with me, but you don’t have to do it.”

 

Nicole wiped the tears welling in her eyes with her index finger. “I guess we have something in common then.”

 

“We do.” Clip concurred. “We’re both crybabies.”

 

They shared laughter over Clip’s joke, before silence loomed over them again.

 

Clip decided to break it. “Nicole, what’s your favorite color?”

 

“Why the hell are you asking me that?” She asked. Her voice raised by her bewilderment.

 

“You told me to keep you company. I heard these questions being asked at the local bar.”

 

Nicole chuckled lightly, before picking him up to put him on her right shoulder. “While I find that question weird, I find your intentions hilarious. Now make yourself useful, and massage my shoulders while we travel.”

 

Clip did his best to get a firm grip, so he wouldn’t fall while he massaged her.

 

“I don’t have a favorite color. You?”

 

Clip wasn’t expecting her to answer, but since she did, he might as well continue it.

 

“Black. Favorite food?”

 

Nicole smiled evilly, unbeknownst to her pet. “Humans. Young ones.”

 

Clip gulped, but chose not to question her preference.

 

“Don’t worry, I don’t eat little children. I haven’t killed anyone who aren’t done with puberty.” Nicole clarified.

 

Clip sighed in relief. At least she had enough consideration for the youth that still don’t have any idea on what’s going on. “Then how do you know they taste good?”

 

“It’s been in my experience that the younger the human, the tastier he or she is. I also licked a young child back when I was younger, and curious about the taste. It was consensual and I didn’t humiliate the kid at all.” She quickly added so that Clip won’t think she harassed a defenseless child.

 

“Sure, being licked isn’t humiliating at all.” Clip said with sarcasm.

 

“We were alone, and I knelt down to lick. If anyone was humiliated it was me. I’m probably the only giantess who ever knelt down before a human, a young one at that.” She added blankly. “You know, ever since you agreed to be my pet in exchange for the fall of a king. You’ve been more confident around me, you even joked around.”

 

“Yeah, I noticed too. It’s not because of the deal we mutually agreed on. It’s because of last night, when you saved me from the bolt.”

 

“I see, but I saved you back at the lake and you were still a pain in my ass, or more like a bug in my ass.” Nicole grinned knowingly.

 

Clip ignored her subtle insult, and just satisfied her curiosity. “Well, allowing yourself to get hurt to save me was different. I knew right then that you cared. Oh, and I forgot to thank you for that, so thanks.” Clip sincerely smiled at her.

 

“I would’ve let you die if you haven’t shot the knight for me. I was pissed at you for being so damn disobedient.” Nicole admitted.

 

“Would you really kill a human just for disobeying you?”

 

“Depends. If I’m in a good mood and the human is just really stubborn, I would probably just hurt and humiliate him a bit. If I’m in a bad mood, I’ll just squash him.” Nicole answered.

 

“So, my life depends on your mood?” Clip queried.

 

“Nope, I want you as my pet because I find you different. I find you special. My mood will just determine whether you’ll enjoy your time with me or not. So do your best to please me.”

 

“Yes, mistress.” He deadpanned, hiding a smirk.

 

“I like the sound of that.” Nicole grinned. “From time to time, call me that.”

 

“I should’ve just kept my mouth shut.”

 

Nicole chuckled, but did not say anything in return.

 

Their trek brought them higher and higher off the ground. They were so high that breathing was getting a little harder to do. Nicole brought Clip back to her breasts in fear that he might lose consciousness and fall.

 

There were a few trees and plants around, but those weren’t enough to supply a giantess and a human sufficient oxygen at this altitude.

 

The sun was already high into the sky. They could tell that they were getting closer to the top, with how the temperature was dropping precipitously.

 

Nicole would look down from time to time. While being a giantess gave her the privilege of seeing a lot of things like cockroaches. She never expected to see mountains that towered over her to be even smaller in comparison to how she sees humans when she’s on the ground.

 

Everything looked almost the same, until something extraordinary caught their attention.

 

A waterfall was gently flowing down the slope, and its running water was going down a gaping hole. The water was clear as crystal, and it was almost graceful in how it moved. The latter could possibly be just the result of breathing in thin oxygen.

 

Nicole smiled when she saw it, she had been thirsty since she woke up, and so was her pet.

 

“Where does all this water come from?” Clip asked.

 

Nicole peered straight up, where the water seemed to come from the heavens.

 

“Must be from the peak. This must be the ice that melted. It’s clean and safe for drinking, not sure if that extends to humans. But I don’t think it’s polluted in any way.” Nicole stated.

 

She put Clip down on the wet ground, while she cupped her hands together to get a drink. The heavy drops pounded her palms, but she managed to take long sips anyway.

 

Nicole hummed in pleasure when the cold, refreshing liquid ran down her dry throat. Clip tried to do the same, except he drank from the water that was already flowing on the ground. His teeth chattered when the freezing liquid took its toll on him.

 

He was peacefully gulping down water, when a black cloud made its way towards him. He quickly turned to the falls, where a naked giantess bathed.

 

Clip gave Nicole an incredulous look. “Nicole,”

 

Nicole faced him. “Yes?” She asked, while mocking innocence. She knew that the water would wash away the dirt from her feet, and that dirtied water would drift towards him. She was trying her damnedest not to grin.

 

Clip just sighed and shook his head. “Nothing ... you can bathe in this freezing water?”

 

“Yes,” she casually answered. “Giants have thicker skin than humans, we are better in every way.”

 

Nicole wasn’t lying, but she wasn’t comfortable bathing in such cold waters. It was bearable, but bearable at the last degree.

 

Clip let her smugness slide, and just looked away while waiting for her to finish so he could drink again.

 

“Go ahead and drink. We’ll be taking off after I’m done.” Nicole told him.

 

Clip knew that she wanted him to drink the water that was filtered by her body, but he made no protests. He walked over to the shoreline, and resumed drinking. After all, she was already mostly clean, and so was the water.

 

Clip was doing fine, until his foot slipped. He fell into the chilly waters with a splash. The current carried him away. He swam against it, but the temperature drained him of both his strength and will to survive.

 

Clip was about to fall into the mouth, when cylindrical posts yanked him out of the water.

 

Nicole heard the splash, and immediately went to Clip’s aid. She fished him out of the stream as fast as she could, but the damage has already been done.

 

Nicole returned to dry land, and crouched beside the rocky wall. She opened her clasped hands, where a severely shivering human made her heart sink.

 

“Take your clothes off.” Nicole ordered. Clip complied, but the strong shakes weren’t making it easy for him.

 

Nicole helped him undress, but took extra precautions in not ripping his clothes. He’ll need it after it dried.

 

Clip was bare except for his boxers, which Nicole also wanted for him to remove. “Come on, I’m not being a pervert. Take it off, I promise I won’t look.”

 

“I want to die with dignity.” Clip stubbornly said.

 

“Ugh!” Nicole groaned, irritated by his still present hardheadedness.

 

She held him close to her body, near her bust that was uncovered by her bra. She was in a rush to rescue him that she didn’t had time to put clothes on. She didn’t care anyway.

 

“Better?” Nicole asked him after a few minutes.

 

“A-a b-bit …” Clip stammered.

 

“This is the second time I saved you from drowning. You owe me a lot.”

 

Clip remained quiet, making Nicole worry again.

 

“Say something, anything.” She told him. The worry in her tone evident.

 

“Thanks …” He breathed out.

 

“Repay me by staying alive.”

 

“Can’t you ask for something else? I might disappoint you.” He kidded.

 

Nicole didn’t find it funny, and gave a light squeeze, but enough to hurt him enough to make him grunt. “I really need to pee, and the only reason my bladder’s suffering right now is because I can’t leave you yet. So, do as I say, or I’ll pee on you.”

 

Clip didn’t call out her bluff, because she might not be bluffing. He hadn’t seen her urinate since they got together. Since she didn’t drink much water during their travel, he was too horrified to even want to think of how yellow or how putrid her urine might be.

 

They stayed in this position for a whole hour. With Nicole tired from the hike, she fell asleep. She tried to stay awake, but her drooping eyelids had a mind of its own. Thankfully, she didn’t flatten Clip when her body went limp.

 

Clip was accidentally dropped, but he only felt some stinging pain since it wasn’t from a lofty height. But what came next was nowhere near as good.

 

Nicole’s pussy came crashing down on him, and he got trapped inside her pussy lips. The smell of her cum and pussy wafted into his nostrils, arousing him. He couldn’t see anything, and all he could feel was her damp flesh.

 

The sounds of gurgling liquid made his heart stop, and a warm, acidic scent was enough to warn him of how he might possibly die.