- Text Size +
I woke up on my back, my limbs sprawled atop the sheets of Tina's bed. She held my legs vertically as she fastened a pair of pants to my legs. Her fingers gently prodded on my genitals as she did this and I enjoyed it. She then sat me up by holding her finger against my back as she dressed me in a shirt. She was able to wrap her hand around my entire body and overlap her fingers, as if she was holding an ice cream cone. I continued pretending to sleep. After I was dressed, she laid me flat on her bed and started tickling my ribs with her sharp fingernails. I opened my eyes and kicked my legs repeatedly in the wake of her touch. She laughed as she did this, her boobs swayed subtly; she was still naked. Her breasts pressed against my penis as they swayed, forcing it up towards my naval. I felt at home.

In the midst of her tickling spree, she suddenly lifted me up to her face. I looked into her eyes as she closed them. She moved her face towards me and began to kiss my lower stomach, multiple times in succession. Her nosed grazed my chest cavity and I felt her breath on my skin.

"I like to cut the clothes off of stuffed animals, I have a whole wardrobe. I know that's a little weird. It's uhh... one of my hobbies. I figured I would dress you since I kinda ripped your clothes. Sorry about that, sweetheart. I don't know what came over me. I promise, it won't happen again." Tina explained.

"That's okay. I actually kind of hope it does happen again, honestly.

"Really?! I'm so glad to hear you say that baby."

"Yeah, that was actually my first time. I would have never expected that to happen, but I'm glad it happened with you."

"You're so sweet baby. I'm glad it happened too. Maybe it can happen again, hehe."

"That would be nice."

"But for now, how about I bring you into the living room and make you a grilled cheese?"

"That sounds great. I'm pretty hungry after that shower."

Tina then carried me into living room and set me down on her couch. I set the giant television remote across my lap and began surfing through the channels. I instinctively stopped at the cartoon channel, but quickly changed my mind; I wanted Tina to see me as a man. I turned on ESPN, since that's what men watch, at least according to what I knew. I hadn't had much male influence in my young life, but that is another story.

"So, what's your deal?" Tina asked me, as she prepared the cooking materials she would need.

"Uh, what do you mean?" I responded.

"You know..." she said. "I just always wondered... I mean, I've seen you around for years but you're always alone. I've never seen your family. You're too young to live alone... so I just always wondered about that."

"Well, I actually don't have any family." I responded. I used to live in an orphanage, but I left a few years ago. The other kids used to torture me, I couldn't take it anymore."

"Aww, I'm so sorry sweetheart. Kids can be so cruel. It was courageous of you to face the world on your own. You're a very brave boy."

"Thanks. It was scary to leave, but I feared for my life when I lived there. The other kids would hang me from the ceiling fan, or throw me against the wall for fun. One girl used to harass me every night. She was six or seven years older than me and a lot taller than the other kids. She used to sneak into the boys room at night and force me out of my bed. She would always cover my mouth so I couldn't scream. No matter how much I squirmed and tried to fight back, she easily overpowered me. She would take me into her room and force me to sleep next to her while she squeezed the life out of me. She called me her "teddy bear." The adults caught her a few times before, but they never tried to stop her. It made me feel helpless and I just had to leave."

Tina walked towards me as I told the story of my past. She stared at me with interest and genuine pity. She set down the grilled cheese sandwiches and sat next to me. She opened her arms, offering her ample bosom. I opened my arms, reaching for the anticipated hug. Tina pulled me into her cleavage and her breasts surrounded me with comfort.

"Don't worry baby, they can't hurt you anymore. You're safe now, with me." She said affectionately. "Mmmm. You can stay with me forever." She promised, as she held me even tighter.

She placed me back onto the seat of the couch. She was still naked. I could barely see over her massive thigh, but I didn't need to. I leaned my head against her thigh as she placed her hand on the other side of me. She gently ran her fingers through my hair for a while. We ate as we continued to converse.

"So where do you live?" She asked me.

"Umm, well I don't really have a house. I have a tent set up in the strip of woods behind this building. I know it sounds depressing, but nobody bothers me there. Aside from the occasional skunk, I feel safe there." I replied.

"Oh no! My poor baby. How do you eat?!"

"I collect cans around the neighborhood and cash them in at the supermarket. I can't reach the machine but one of the employees is nice enough to deposit the cans for me. I eat with the money I get from doing that. I'm used to eating very little, even for my size."

"I'm so sorry to hear that, my sweet baby. You'll never have to go through that again, I promise. I'll make sure you never go hungry; you can stay here as long as you like." She said as she touched my nose affectionately.

"Thank you so much, Tina. I know this is going to sound a little creepy but... seeing you around the neighborhood has been one thing that's kept me going these past few years. I never imagined you'd want anything to do with me, but I always dreamed of approaching you. There was just something about you... now I know what it was."

"Aww, that's not creepy, it's sweet. You know, I always wanted to approach you too but I was worried that I'd intimidate you. And I guess I was right, hahaha." She said jokingly. I blushed with embarrassment.

"Sorry again, about that. It's just that... you kind of caught me by surprise. Like I said, I had a crush on you. When you approached me it was just... a little exciting." I explained.

"Haha, no worries. You don't have to apologize, it happens."

The conversation paused for a moment as Tina lifted me and moved me to the center of her lap. She continued to play with my hair.

"Sooo..." she said. "I just have one more question. I know we had sex already and I should've asked this before. I kind of forgot in the heat of the moment, but... what's your name, baby?"

"That's okay, I kind of forgot to mention it. My name is Damion."

"Oooouu, that's such a nice name. I really like it." She said.

"Really?" I asked eagerly.

"Yeah. It makes you sound edgy, and dark. It's cool. Haha."

"Well that makes sense because I am edgy."

"Oh yeah?" She asked while chuckling.

"Yeah, sometimes I even eat cereal without milk." I responded jokingly.

"Hahahahaha. You're too funny, Damey. I like you." She said as she hugged me between her colossal breasts, briefly. My heart skipped a beat at her gesture. She let me fall back onto her lap.

"So, is there anything you wanna know about me?" Tina asked.

"Actually, there is a couple of things I've been wondering about. It's okay if you don't want to talk about it though." I replied.

"What is it, Damey? You can ask me anything. I want there to be no secrets between us." She declared.

"Okay." I said hesitantly. "So... you know how you noticed that I'm always alone. Well, I kind of noticed the same thing about you. I know you live alone, but do you have family somewhere else?"

"Yes." She replied. I actually have a big family. They don't speak to me anymore, none of them. My parents always made to feel like a disappointment growing up, both of them. My mother never loved me. I don't think my father did either. They were divorced. I used to live with my father, until I finally left home. I left when I was sixteen years old, I'm twenty now. You see, I struggled in school. My father... he held me standards that I just couldn't achieve. I was diagnosed with schizophrenia as a young girl. School was really difficult for me because I wasn't able to focus, I was always having crazy thoughts. I would have nightmares all the time. They felt so real... they would haunt me for days. My father never bothered to get me help. He couldn't bare the thought of having a child who required daily medication. Whenever I got a shitty report card, he would beat me; and that's not the worst he would do..." Tina began to sob.

I stood up and stretched my arms towards her face. She wrapped both hands around my torso and hugged me against the cusp of her naked breast. She cried, but only for a minute.

"You don't need him, Tina" I began to comfort her. "He doesnt-"

"And my mother NEVER loved me!" She interrupted, squeezing me further into the pit of her bosom. Her voice boomed and my body quivered in the wake of the vibration. I began to regret questioning her past. After a few seconds of silence, she wrapped her right hand around my torso and pulled me a few inches from her chest. I could now see both of her nipples. I looked up at her face, she was breathing heavily. She wiped her tears with my shirt, forcing my crotch against her soft cheeks. My dick grazed against her cheekbones. She inhaled deeply and continued speaking.

"I was the shortest of my sisters, so my mom thought I was worthless. All four of my sisters are over twelve feet tall. I'm only 9'10". I still have years left to grow taller, but I will probably never reach their heights. My mother was known, worldwide, as a fashion model. She forced my sisters to follow in her footsteps; but she never thought I was worth her time. She sent me to live with my father and never saw me again. She didn't even call me for my birthday... My father used to beat me just because he could. He was pretty tall, for a man at least. My sisters grew taller than him in middle school but I didn't surpass him in height until I was 16. Once I became about a foot taller than him, I knocked him out cold and ran away from home. He called the police but they never found me..."

"Wow. I'm so sorry you had to deal with that, Tina." I said, my body still hovering in front of her chest. "You're a strong person, I'm glad you made it out of there."

"Ohhh, my sweet baby." She responded.

She slowly lifted me until her face met mine. She opened her mouth and pulled me towards her, her tongue approached me. Her tongue filled my mouth and she began to kiss me passionately for a couple of minutes. A jolt of pleasure surged through my body and my legs began to tremble. I was almost ready to squirt until she placed me back atop her thighs.

"I'm sorry if that brought back painful memories for you. I wouldn't have asked about your past if I had known." I told her.

"No, no. It's okay, honey. I've never told anyone about that, I needed to get it off my chest. It feels good to vent, I'm glad you asked me." She replied. "Is there anything else you'd like to ask me?"

"Well..." I said.

"Ask away, baby. Don't be afraid." She said.

"Okay. I was just wondering... what made you start collecting the clothes from stuffed animals. It doesn't really matter, I'm just curious."

"Umm, that's an interesting story." She said. "I'll tell you the truth, but please don't judge me. I'm a different person than I was. Okay baby?"

"Okay." I responded, I was trying to conceal my nervousness.

"It happened a couple of years ago.". I got a job at a clothing store, that's where I met my first boyfriend, his name was Brandon." She said slowly.

"You broke up with him?" I asked.

"Not exactly..." She responded. "It still haunts me to this day. It was horrible, what happened to him. I don't know if I should tell you."

"You can tell me anything." I assured her."

"Okay, well, I've always had a thing for short guys. I have a fetish for them. Brandon was taller than you, but less than three feet tall. I started to collect the doll clothes because I would force him to wear them. It turned me on."

I looked at her, worried. I tried to conceal my fear while she continued to speak.

"I know it sounds weird but it turned him on too. He loved being dominated, a little too much."

"What happened to him?" I asked."

Tina looked to the ground with sadness in her eyes. I could tell that something serious must have happened between her and Brandon.

"I'll tell you... I don't want any secrets between us. But you have to understand, I was a different person back then; I wasn't being treated for my schizophrenia. I started taking my medication after that incident and I can think clearly now. Okay, baby?"

"Okay." I responded nervously.

"You see... Brandon had an insatiable foot fetish. He would always want me to stomp on him, harder and harder. It seemed like he just couldn't be satisfied. One time I stomped on his chest a little too hard... It still bothers me to this day. My stomp broke three of his ribs and his heart stopped. I called an ambulance, but he died before we arrived at the hospital..."

I jumped from Tina's lap and leaped from the couch in fear. I began to run towards the door. It crossed my mind that Tina could easily kill me with one hand, if she wanted to. I didn't want to be her next victim. She stood up and began to walk towards me. I felt the ground quake beneath her giant steps. I jumped towards the doorknob but it was much too high, I'd never reach it.

"Baby, please don't be scared. I'm different now, I would never hurt you! The doctors said his heart attack was inevitable, it wasn't my fault!" She said between sobs.

Her feet surrounded me. Her soft, pink vagina stood about five feet above my head. She bent down and placed the palm of her hand on top of me, pinning me to the ground. I began to squirm, desperately trying to escape. She wrapped her fingers around my torso and raised me up off the ground. She slapped her palm against her right breast, still holding my body. Her breast formed around my body in a wave of irresistible sexuality. My dick became one with her erect nipple.

"I promise, baby, I would never hurt you." She said as she kissed the top of my head.

I was only kidding myself, I would never be able to resist her advances. I would succumb to any of her displays of dominance and I knew it. No matter my fear, and no matter the danger I could be putting myself into; I knew she would always have total control over me...