- Text Size +
Tina didn't even bother to wipe the semen from her chest, I believe she was aroused by it. She looked me up and down for a moment, plotting her next move. Her thirst for sexual pleasure seemed unquenchable. I wanted nothing more than to be her plaything, but I was spent and my body felt lifeless.

Tina reached into the shower and turned on the water. I caught a glimpse of her rear as she did this. I hadn't been able to witness it previously, since I had spent most of our time together betwixt her bosom. Her ass was much rounder and fuller than I had anticipated.

She turned around swiftly, with a provocative flip of her hair, and faced me. She stepped towards me, her boobs jiggled vigorously in the wake of her movement. She bent down and reached her fingers out to my chest. She tore off the remains of my shirt and poked my stomach gently, sending me backwards.
"Oops, I'm sorry baby. Sometimes, I don't know my own strength. Haha"

A feeling of insignificance came over me as I sat back up. However, I didn't mind feeling insignificant with her as my superior.

"Alright sweetheart, the water is nice and hot now. Are you ready?" She said in a deceivingly calm tone.
"Not really." I informed her. She ignored my words as she wrapped her right hand around my torso. I didn't have the strength to resist her advances.

She carried me into the shower. The water was steaming. There was a peculiar, rubber mat on the floor of the tub; about three inches thick. The soap dish was about six feet high, containing a pink bar of soap. There was a shower rack, with trays stacked on top of each other. The trays were about two feet apart, each one contained a different shampoo or conditioner. The top tray held a frilly washcloth.

"The mat on the floor is there in case you fall." She stated. "But don't worry, I won't let you fall. I'll hold you tight." She said as she hugged me, stretching my entire body across her right bosom while emitting an "Mmmm" sound. I felt her warm nipple against my phallus, her body covered in dripping hot water. I just wanted to fall asleep there, but I knew that wouldn't be possible. As she hugged me, I became sure that her breasts had grown during our encounter. With my phallus pinned against her nipple, my feet did not quite reach the bottom of her breast. They were very large to begin with, but now they were longer, wider, and stood further from the chest. Amazingly, they still did not sag, her nipples still faced forward. It was the nicest rack I had ever seen in my life, and it still is.

After a long, sensual hug, she held me out in front of her, lowering her hands to the floor. I viewed her beautiful face and hoped that I would be hers forever.

As I stood there, I began to wonder why she would have such a mat in her shower? Had she done this before? A feeling of jealousy surged through me, at the thought of her possibly dominating another man. I had just met her but I was already falling for her; I wanted to be her one and only.

Just before she placed me on the mat, she brought her face towards mine. She kissed my genitals, followed by a lick of her tongue.

"You taste good, baby."

My heart began to pound. Miraculously, I felt my erection return. She laid me down on the shower mat and instructed me to be still. The mat was bouncy like a trampoline. She got down on her knees, hovering over me. She placed her index finger on my nose. I watched as her red, painted fingernail made contact with my face. She slowly ran her fingernail down the length of my torso. She paused for a second and poked my naval with some force, causing me to burp. This amused her, she laughed at my insignificance. She continued to caress my pubic area with her fingernail for a few more seconds, then grasped my phallus. She tugged it once, slowly and firmly. She let go and grasped it again. Staring in my eyes, mouth agate, she continued tugging softly. She kept her left hand on the floor of the tub, above my head. Her succulent breasts gently grazed my face, bouncing up and down as she tugged. I watched in awe, her nipple just out of reach of my tongue. She stopped and straightened her back out. The jiggling of her breasts subsided until they stood still.

"Let me stop for now, I don't want you to bust this soon. I have a lot more planned for you, hehe."
I wasn't scared anymore. I welcomed anything she wanted to do to me and I looked forward to it.

She stood up to her full height and lifted her foot over my body. Her foot was as long as my entire body. She stepped down on me, carefully, and let her foot rest on top of me. She stepped down with just enough pressure to prevent me from escaping, but I didn't resist. She began to wiggle her toes above me, drops of water falling from underneath her toes onto my face. She moved her toes down my body until they reached my stomach. She stepped down on my stomach with moderate pressure, forcing me to exhale. She continued to slide her toes along the length of my body until I was no longer trapped underneath her foot.

After I was freed, I began to stand up. She immediately placed her foot back on top of me and said "You stay right there. Did I say you could move? Stay there so I can look at you, baby."

I peered up at her vivacious, towering body. Her flawless, tan skin glistened beneath the water droplets. She was a true display of unparalleled beauty and unapologetic dominance.

She began to lift her right foot above me. I thought she was going to step on me again, but I was wrong. She stomped on the rubber mat with incredible force, launching me about two feet into the air. On my way back down, she caught me with the top of her foot. She lifted her knee as far as she could and placed her hand on my backside, pinning me to her shin. She slid my tiny body up her shin, across her knee and on to the thickest part of her moist, succulent thigh. She held me there. My arms and legs were spread across her smooth skin. The attraction overwhelmed me, I needed release. Indulging in the moment, I started rubbing my cock against her thigh. She knew what I was doing, but I didn't care.

"Hey! Not there, baby!" She said excitedly.

Upon saying this, she scraped my body from the meat of her thigh and forced me atop her vagina. The top of my head barely reached her naval, my legs dangled beneath her crotch. She placed the palm of her hand on my back and folded her thumb over my chest. She held me tight and forced my cock back and forth, in and out, demanding my 14-year-old virginity. After a few strokes, she peered down at me. Apparently dissatisfied, she yanked my body from hers, forcibly removing my dick from between her pussy lips.

Tina had a change of heart and decided to shove my entire lower body into her pussy. She continued to relentlessly push and pull my body for about two minutes. Despite my extreme arousal, I was unable to climax. I noticed Tina begin to squint her eyes and bite her lips. I looked upwards as my surroundings went dark. She closed her legs on me, momentarily suffocating me. I felt a vibration. She opened her legs, removed my body and pressed me tightly against her crotch. My face was glued to her pussy lips and I could hardly breathe. Without warning,
the walls of Tina's pussy caved in, and she exploded in sexual euphoria.

"Uhhhuuhhuuh!! ahhh..."

She moaned loudly as her ejaculation showered me. I felt her fingers slip from behind me, and I fell to the floor of the tub. I safely hit the rubber met and ricocheted off of it. She caught me mid-air and pressed me securely between her bosom. Only for a moment.

She reached her arm up and placed me in the top tray of her shower rack. I stood level with her face. She looked into my eyes with her lips parted. I knew what was coming next. She placed both of her hands behind me and pulled me into her mouth. Her lips concealed my throbbing phallus. My legs began to tremble, encased within her grip. I was engulfed by Tina in every way imaginable, yet I still wanted more.

Her sensational oral display didn't last long. Just a few moments later, she grabbed me from the top tray of the shower curtain and dropped me into the one below it. I was now level with her glorious chest.

Tina reached into the top tray to retrieve her frilly washcloth. As she lifted her arm, her boobs pushed up against the tray I was contained in. I jumped on top of them, and quickly slipped between them.

"Wait, baby." She said in a breathy, hushed tone. She gingerly picked me from between her bosom and dropped me back into the tray.

"Watch this, my sweet baby." Tina instructed.

She held her frilly washcloth in front of her chest and poured her strawberry-scented body wash into it. She squeezed it with her fingers until it was saturated with the liquid soap. Then, she shoved the washcloth between her tits and began to squish them together with her hands. She vigorously clapped her breasts together in a show of utter magnificence. She looked towards the ceiling with a grin on her face, as she continually smashed her mammoth breasts against each other. They soon became covered in foam, as she effortlessly sent me into a spiral of infatuation and desire. She pinched the washcloth and threw it at me, followed by a high-pitched giggle.

"I'm gonna clean you riiiiiiight up, my little baby." She said seductively and assuringly. Her warm, sultry voice boomed through my eardrum, sending shivers down my spine. She out-stretched both of her arms toward my direction, and generously introduced me to the vast sea of boobs and foam. My dick felt raw but continued throbbing with passion. She pushed me up against the side of her left breast and held me there, as she pressed upon my lower back in an up-and-down motion. Suddenly, she moved her hands to the outsides of her breasts and squeezed them, fully-concealing my body inside her cleavage.

"You better squirt for me you little shit! I mean... please baby, won't you squirt for me? I love you... Now fucking squirt for me!!" She demanded.

Tina forcefully slammed her chest against the wall, my body still constricted by her soapy bosom. I climaxed upon impact. My legs buckled and I shot a white stream into the air, landing on her neck and chest. She laughed loudly at the sight of my cum on her skin.

"Ahahahaha, yay! That's my baby boy!"

Time felt as if it was moving in slow-motion. She picked me from her cleavage and gently kissed my stiff penis. I closed my eyes while Tina held me with both hands. She hugged me closely. I felt her heart beat once, then drifted into sleep...